Agreeing with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know when it happened, but the rigors of the work day and the exertion of the sex finally won the battle and sleep was had. All I know is, at some point, I felt the bed shift as a body got in bed with me. I slowly willed my eyes to peek open. I saw, in the darkened room, the form of my wife next to me.

"Mmmm. What time is it?," I ask.

"Sorry. Night went longer than any of us really expected." She kissed my forehead. "I didn't mean to disturb you."

At the kiss, I bolted awake. Everything that had taken place the night before rushed into a clear montage. I backed away from my wife, knowing she would—and have every reason to—detest me. But I had to be honest with her. I couldn't keep this a secret.

"What's wrong?," she looked genuinely concerned.

"I fucked up. Oh, God, Alice. I fucked up." I placed my head in my hands. I couldn't bear to look at my wife. To see the look of disdain that surely was going to form. "I fucked her," I muttered in my hands.

"Fucked her? Who her? Rachel?" I merely nodded my head in my hands. I couldn't find my voice. "Look at me." I did. "You wait right here. Do. Not. Move." She left the room.

I didn't dare move. Not. A. Single. Muscle. I pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around my legs and placed my head despondently in my knees. I have no idea how much time passed as I sat there. My mind racing with ideas of what my wife was going to do to me. Was she getting a gun? I knew we weren't gun owners, but anything seemed possible. Maybe she was drawing inspiration from Lorena Bobbitt?

I was quietly contemplating my fate when I heard, "Ahem," from the doorway. I glanced up and what I saw made no sense. Zero. Standing at the foot of my bed was Rachel and Alice. Rachel was standing in front and slightly to the left of Alice. She was wearing a teal babydoll top with a slit in the middle going up just below her breasts and matching lacy boyshorts panties. My wife had her hands on Rachel's shoulders. She was wearing a plunge neck lace corset in a maroon with matching thong.

"I am very disappointed, Mark. I can't believe you fucked her, Mark." Alice slipped a strap off Rachel's shoulder. She moved so she was directly behind Rachel. "You fucked her," Alice slipped the other strap off her shoulder and allowed the thin garment to fall to the ground, "without me." Wait, what?

My wife reached around and fondled Rachel's spectacular breasts. Gripping the flesh, pinching and twisting the nipples. Rachel was squirming in Alice's embrace. Alice began kissing her shoulders, her neck, behind her ears. Her hands roaming the front of her body but always gravitating towards those breasts. She paused her ministrations and intensely at me, "Since I wasn't here, I feel it's only fair you recreate what happened here."

She gently guided Rachel towards the bed. Rachel looked back at my wife, "But we started with kissing. In the foyer."

"Not to worry, Sweetie. I don't need all the details. Or in the correct order." She addressed me, "But you are definitely not in a position to help with this recreation, dear." She reached out to grasp my ankles and tugged at them. I allowed myself to be "pulled" towards these two vixens.

As I moved down the bed, I propped myself up on some pillows to watch what these two were going to do to me. If this was my punishment, I was willing to surrender myself to my fate. Rachel stated, "Well, first he licked me to my best orgasm, well until..."

"No need to give me a play-by-play rundown." She slipped a hand inside Rachel's panties. "And it seems you are wet enough. I want to see you blow my husband."

"I tried, but I'm afraid I wasn't very good at that."

"Well, then, no time like the present to practice." She led the teen on the bed between my legs. Alice lay beside me and directed my reawakened dick into my daughter's mouth. My wife softly stroked my penis where Rachel's mouth hadn't engulfed me. Rachel bobbed her head for a bit. It felt better than before, but definitely room for more improvement.

"Here. Let me show you." My wife moved on her stomach, her face inches away from Rachel's. She took my discarded cock and started to lick the length of it before putting just the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Only a few seconds later, she motioned Rachel to replicate her technique.

This continued for a while. Each time they traded off, Alice would keep a hand on Rachel's head pushing her down further. Listening to the sounds emanating from Rachel's throat, gauging how far she could push the young woman sharing our bed. Eventually, Rachel was able to take my entire length in her mouth and throat.

She would pull me out and gasp for air. Once she regained her breath, Alice would kiss her and lead her back to my rigid pole. At one point, Alice had Rachel lean her head sideways and open her mouth so the underside of my dick was sliding over her mouth and tongue. Rachel leaned her head the other way so their foreheads met the other's chin and used her mouth on the other side of my pulsing cock.

They got into a synchronized motion. One would go up, the other down. The one that made it to the tip would suck on my tip and then descend. It didn't take long from this treatment for my ball began to boil with the need to cum. "I'm going to..."

Quickly, Alice pushed Rachel's mouth all the way to the base of my cock. As I unloaded a torrent, "CUM!" My wife didn't let Rachel off my pulsating member as I unloaded in her mouth and down her throat. I collapsed on my back. I felt my penis finally remove itself from Rachel's mouth. And then I felt another mouth tenderly lick the remnants of my orgasm off my deflating dick.

I observed, after the dick bath my wife's tongue gave me, Alice hungrily kissing Rachel. She was stroking me with one hand and fondling Rachel's boobs with the other. Surprisingly, I was still hard. Not rock solid, but not limp and down for the count, either. With the activity in front of me and my wife stroking me, I was able to go another round.

"Now. I want to watch you two fuck. But first, I think we might just be a little over dressed. Don't you?" She got off the bed and pulled Rachel off as well. She slipped Rachel's panties off her legs. As the garment slid down her luscious legs, she picked up a leg and eased it off. Caressing each leg lovingly as she did so.

She guided Rachel back to the bed where she had her straddle me. My wife then guided me back into my daughter's tight cunt. "Stay. Don't move yet," she said as Rachel bottomed out.

I saw my wife strip off her lingerie and rummaged through her bottom drawer. The drawer where I knew she stashed her toys. She came back with a vibrating wand, which she placed on the bed. She then got behind my daughter and began fondling and kissing her. One hand went between the two women low on Rachel's back and she pressed forward causing Rachel to move. My wife began directing Rachel's movements.

Pretty soon, my wife need not continue directing Rachel as she got into the rhythm that had been set for her. So Alice picked up the wand, turned it on, and pressed it firmly against Rachel's mound and at the base of my cock. The vibrations did wonders for my dick, but Rachel had lost control of her motions as she just started twitching on top of me.

She could no longer stay upright. She crashed on top of me, trapping the wand between us. As she lay thrashing on top of me, my wife leaned over her sandwiching her between us. My wife stroked her back as she rode out her massive orgasm. Her mouth gaped open and drool started to pool on my chest.

"That's what you get for fucking my husband, slut. Is that what you wanted?," my wife whispered in her ear. Rachel just nodded her head. "In that case, I am not sure you realize this, but I can't see why you wouldn't. When Mark and I married, we made vows. Vows consisting of what's his is mine. And vice versa. Understand?" Another nod. "Good. So if you want to be Mark's slut, you have to be mine." Another nod. "And since you've cum, three times..."

Rachel put her free hand up near her face, fingers splayed out. "FIVE?!?" Another nod, but I could see a satisfied grin form on her face. "You, bitch! You are definitely going to have to start repaying your infidelities, young lady! Starting right now!"

My wife rolled over on her back and spread her legs. I gently eased Rachel off me. "So good. Can't I just lay here? So tired."

"Not now, sweetie," I adopted my wife's nickname for her, "We have to pay restitution to the lady of the house." I was able to extricate myself and get Rachel planted in front of my wife. I moved the wand out of the way and turned it off.

My wife gently stroked Rachel's hair soothingly, "Have you ever done this?" A shake of the head. "But Mark has done it to you, yes?" A nod. "Well, then you should be able to do what he did. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be wonderful," she said as she directed the young woman's mouth to her opening.

I watched in awe as this teenager went down on my wife. At first it was tentative, but the longer it went the more involved and enthusiastic she became. Having had my daughter recently impaled on me, but also having cum recently, I was still hard as granite and not quite to the point of orgasm.

My wife looked at me, "God, babe. She is licking me so good. Almost...almost as good as you." She looked at the young woman, eyes meeting, "With a little more practice, I am sure you are going to be better than even Mark. And he's been the best at oral I ever had. And trust me, sweetie, you are going to have lots of practice," she said with a nefarious upturn on her grin.

Still grinding her crotch on the teen's face and stroking her hair, she noticed me stroking my cock. "Stop that! I don't want her juices on your hand. I want them in my mouth."

I positioned myself in front of my wife while avoiding stepping on either of the women on the bed. My wife expertly swallowed my cock and began bobbing her head on my turgid rod. She knew exactly what she was doing and what she wanted. She made sure I wasn't going to cum down her throat. She knew I didn't have much more left in me, but she wanted to taste every bit of what my daughter tasted like, too.

She popped me out of her mouth and directed, "I want to watch you fuck this slut...your daughter...while she makes me cum. I want us all three to cum together."

I got off the bed and pulled Rachel by the ankles so I could better position myself at her entrance. Her knees were on the chest. Alice had to move down as well, but she picked up the wand and handed it to me once I was sheathed in her warm embrace. Alice then guided Rachel back to her dripping hole.

Once I was inside my daughter once again, I placed one hand on the small of her back. The other hand dipped below her where I placed the wand on her mound again at the base of my cock and began fucking her.

The ramming of my cock pressed her face further into my wife's mound. Alice was letting us all know how good it felt having my daughter between her thighs. How frequently she wanted this to happen. How much she loved how her fantasies are playing out right in front of her. She came with a bellow as she gripped Rachel's hair tightly in both hands.

I was right behind Alice. The vibrating toy, the image of a young teen between my wife's thighs and the very thought that this was my very own daughter. My flesh and blood. I couldn't hold back the dam any longer. I burst my seed, again, into Alice's receptive twat.

Alice I don't think ever stopped climaxing. Ever since I started that wand, she was twitching and vibrating. But with my wife basically using her face to get off and me holding her in place, she had no choice but to keep riding her orgasm. I felt her juices drip down her thighs. Beneath her was a puddle of her own juices, looking as if she had pissed the bed, but knowing full well it wasn't piss.

I crawled up the bed and laid down in the middle. My wife lay exhausted on one side and, eventually, Rachel found the strength to pull herself up the other side. My wife stirred first. She rolled over me and wiggled her way down Rachel's body. Once she got into place, she began licking up the combined juices of my daughter and I.

"Too much. Too sensitive. No more, please," Rachel mumbled. But rather making any move to try to dissuade my wife, she grabbed her by the hair and kept her pressed against her well used cunt. "Mmmmmmmmm. She's licking me sooo good." She laid her head on my chest. My arm around her gently stroking her back. Once my wife had her fill, she crawled back into my waiting arm.

Their faces were mere inches apart on my chest. Alice breaks the post-orgasmic silence, "Just so you know, this can be as permanent or temporary as you want. Honestly, I hope you decide to keep this up. But if you don't want to, I will understand. But thank you for tonight, Sweetie."

"I don't think I want this to end. At least not in the foreseeable future, that is. I don't know what the future may hold, but I feel loved here. Hard to imagine only a month ago, or so, I felt like I'd never love again."

"What about me? Don't I get a say in this?"

"Oh, honey, when will you learn? Just agree with your wife." Alice gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "And daughter." My daughter gave me a kiss as well before we all drifted to sleep. The beginning of our new throuple.

Epilogue

In the months that followed, Rachel got a part-time job working at the deli. Not that she needed to, but it gave her something to do while my wife and I were at work. She continued to do the majority of the house work. Usually, leaving the yardwork and gardening for the weekend, where she and my wife would weed and garden and I would mow.

When fall arrived, she enrolled in classes. She was still undecided about her career path, but she seemed to be leaning into architecture. We all made sure that the sex, which was a frequent endeavor, never interfered with work or school. We were careful not to push her into anything she couldn't handle.

Rachel often spent her nights in bed with Alice and I, but there were times she stayed in her room. Whether it was during her periods, or Alice and I wanted some private times, or Rachel just wanted to be alone. I don't know if there will come a time where she wants to move on from this relationship we have, but I can't be naive enough to think she won't, eventually, meet a guy—or girl—she wants to spend the rest of her life with. All I know is I am grateful for being able to be a part of my daughter's (even though she still refuses to acknowledge me as her dad or father, except in some raucous fucking) life and enjoy what I have while I have it.

1...5678910