Agreeing with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the top buttons started getting loosened, my wife started kissing up my neck and earlobe. I ran my hands over her robe and found the belt around her waist and pulled it free. With easy access, I caressed my wife's smooth skin opening the robe fully.

My wife, having finished undoing all of my buttons, ran her hands up to my shoulders and captured my mouth with her own. Her hands slid over my deltoids taking my shirt with them. With my sleeves still buttoned, my wrists kept my shirt from completely being removed. But wife's hands didn't stay around my shoulders, but rather traveled down my arms and slipping my hands out of the sleeves. Leaving my shirt to fall freely to the floor.

With my hands free of the offending garment, I grabbed my naked wife, who still had that bathrobe on but was displaying her entire body to my eyes, and spun her around and pinned her to the door. The resulting sound of her body slamming into the door was loud, but all rational thought had left my body at this point. I had a ravishing beauty in front of me and I was going to do my husbandly duty to please her.

I had, reluctantly, ended the kiss in that brief moment. But it had given me the opportunity to remove my undershirt and advance on my wife. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up. My hands gripping her toned ass. My wife's breasts were near eye-level. I had to slightly bow my head to kiss her breasts. I started at the underside of her left breast and kissed in a spiral shape around and over her breast until I reached her nipple. I started to suckle, nibble and bite at her nipple. While grabbing my hair and pushing her breast further into my mouth, she started moaning and gyrating her hips into my abs. Her juices smearing on my stomach. I pulled my mouth from her breast, but not releasing her nipple causing her to cry out louder.

I made my way to her breast's right partner. But rather than start from the underside, I started from the top at the sternum. I then made my spiral motion with kisses giving this breast the same treatment as the other. Once both breasts were coated with my saliva, I slid my wife's body against me down so her feet were back on the ground.

My wife, however, didn't stop until she was kneeling on the cold tile in front of me. She locked eyes with me as she unzipped my pants and pulled both my pants and boxers to my ankles. It was then that she released my gaze and looked hungrily at my cock. She licked her lips and blew on the tip before placing the tip in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and grazed the hole before swallowing the entire length.

As my cock filled her mouth, she moaned around my length sending tingles down my dick and up my spine. I wasn't going to last long like this and I still had my own partner to please. So I reached down and pulled her off my dick. I quickly stepped out of my pants and pulled my socks off leaving me completely naked and my wife still in that bathrobe.

Alice had moved to the bathtub and turned on the water while I was finishing undressing. I reached out and grabbed the bathrobe thinking I'd yank it off her body. But what happened was I actually yanked my wife backwards. She yipped in surprise as her feet lost their footing. Luckily, I was quick to catch her and prevent her from falling.

The way we were positioned, me on one knee and her back over my thigh, I leaned in and kissed her hard. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly. The adrenaline of falling plus the endorphins firing off during our make-out session leaving her short of breath. I helped her up, but I finally pulled that robe off her as we made our way into the rapidly warming shower.

As we stepped under the spray, I put one foot of hers on the bathtub edge and got on my knees and buried my head into her pussy. I didn't bother to take my time. I knew my wife and I knew she was ready, but I also adored her scent and flavor. So I greedily devoured her. She place a hand on my head and one on the wall to steady herself.

Once I had made sure Alice was wet and ready, I stood up and forced her against the wall under the shower head facing away from me. I bent my knees a little so I could get my dick lined up to her pussy and slowly entered her.

"Oh fuck yeah. Just what I need. Pound my slutty cunt." I gripped her waist and pushed her off while I slipped back. Then pulled her back as I pushed back to the hilt. I felt a hand start rubbing her clit and my balls as I repeatedly pounded her cunt.

"This what you wanted? You wanted my cock in you? Couldn't wait until we had some privacy. Had to get it while my daughter...MY DAUGHTER...slept peacefully in the room?" I slapped her ass. The noise echoing in the tiny room.

"God...yes. I'm such a slut. I can't help it. Your dick fills me up so good. I can't get enough. So please, please fuck me. Cum in me. Fill me with your seed."

"I am. God help me I am. I can't stop now. I don't care how wrong it is. I don't care if Rachel hears us. I am not stopping until I finish inside you."

"Do it. I want it." We stopped talking and just resorted to animalistic grunting. It didn't take long before I stiffened before my first rope left my balls and entered her. Then I started moving back and forth using her body to milk out the rest of my cum. Riding out my orgasm, using my wife's pussy as my personal Fleshlight.

She had her head resting on her arms against the bathtub wall. With shaky breath, "Wow. That was great."

I was still in her albeit slipping out with my dick deflating. I had my head was on her shoulder, my arms around her waist protecting her. "Yeah," I said panting. "While we are in here, want me to wash your back?" She just nodded her head.

I smiled and grabbed a loofah and body wash. After getting suds to form, I applied the loofah to her back and proceeded to soap up her entire back side, paying close attention to her ass, which she shook playfully. When I was done, I gently smacked her ass, "Turn around."

"I think I can manage my front just fine," she stated, while turning around.

"My dirty little slut, don't argue with me," I said with a grin on my face.

She held her arms above her head, her head bowed innocently but with a mischievous grin on her face, "Yes, Master." We don't do a lot of BDSM, but there are times where a little playing comes up during sex. I proceeded to wash her front with a bit more gusto than her backside. But I managed to wash her without too much shenanigans.

When I finished, I handed her the loofah. She understood perfectly. It was my turn to be washed. The lack of antics coming from me signaled that, while a bit of teasing and groping, we were to finish the shower with no other interruptions. We finished and stepped out of the tub helping each other dry off.

I didn't have any clothes, except what I just got out of, in the bathroom with me. I was about to put those back on, but my wife stopped me. "She's asleep. Just go out and get changed out there." I looked at her aghast. "It's not like I have anything to wear either." As she showed me the robe she had on as the only article of clothing she had.

I sighed. "Go first. See if she is still asleep." So my wife left me in the bathroom alone. She came back a few seconds later and nodded her head with her finger to her lips. I felt like a teenager as I tipped toe into the bedroom area. I kneeled down to my weekend bag and found a new pair of boxers and, luckily I packed, a pair of lounge shorts to wear to bed.

I hadn't paid any attention to what was going on around me. Had I been more attentive, I would have noticed my wife slipping under the covers of the bed. Without putting a stitch of clothes on beforehand. I did, however, notice as soon as I got in and spooned her from behind.

"Hun..."

"Shhh. I'm trying to go to sleep. And you don't want to wake up Rachel." That was the end of that conversation.

It took me a while to fall asleep. Having my sexy, alluring my wife naked and in my arms, my dick hardening between her delectable ass, but with my daughter sleeping less than six feet away from us. Eventually, sleep washed over me. Awaking, still with my wife in my arms, I started to instinctively kissing and nibbling on her exposed skin. It took a moment for my brain to catch up with yesterday's events. I quickly disengaged from my naked wife and looked over at the bed behind me. I noticed the bed lay empty, but just as I was about to continue my caresses of my wife two things happened. One, my stomach started rumbling and two, my bladder announced its imminent release.

With a final kiss to the back of my wife's neck, I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to relieve myself. Upon exiting the bathroom, I grabbed a t-shirt and headed downstairs for the free breakfast. Hopefully, it had more than just cereals to choose from. Normally, I would wonder where Rachel had wandered off to, but she was an adult and knew the city since she was from here.

The first thing I noticed going to the breakfast lounge area, I saw Rachel scrolling through her phone. When she looked up and saw me, she smiled and waved me over. I held up my hand in greeting, but headed to get breakfast. They didn't have much. The aforementioned cereal assortment, teas, coffee, juices and some assorted fruits. But they did feature an omelet station and a waffle station. I opted for waffles for the wife with strawberries, whipped cream and syrup with some sausage patties and, of course, coffee—actually two cups, just for her. I ended up with a southwestern style omelet with mixed peppers, mushrooms, chorizo topped with salsa and sour cream. I opted for bacon and sausage patties as well as orange juice and coffee.

I was trying to figure out how I was going to carry this load when Rachel came to my aid. "Let me help you with that." She grabbed a cup carrier and placed the four drinks in them and grabbed the waffles from me.

As we made our way back to the room we made small talk. "So, Rachel, how'd you sleep last night?"

"I slept so hard." Did she emphasize the word hard? No, couldn't be. It was just me projecting things from last night. "It was the deepest I've been in a while, actually. You?"

"It was a bit disconcerting, actually. I am used to my bed and then waking up in a strange place. I don't know it always causes a bit of confusion, but otherwise I slept fine."

"Hmm. I'd think you'd have been a hard sleeper last night."

That shocked me. I stopped and stared, "What do you mean?"

She turned around and shrugged her shoulders, "Well, when I have a long drive, I tend to be real exhausted. Makes me fall hard to sleep. I don't know. Maybe it doesn't affect everyone the same way. Coming?" She turned back around and started back to the room.

Shaking my head, I followed on. I really need to make sure I don't read anything in everything she says. Obviously she's an innocent young woman. Or at the very least not flirting with her biological father. I reached into my pocket and produced the keycard I had grabbed on the way down for breakfast. In doing so, I imperceptibly glanced down, at my daughter's shapely ass. The way her ass swayed in those small shorts were hypnotizing.

I felt my mouth dry, almost immediately. And then they stopped. I kept staring. Trying to will them to continue swaying. But they didn't. I walked my eyes up her luscious body. Only to be encountered with her head turned over her shoulders. Her eyes watching me as I ogled her body. My body tensed up and was about to flee. But the one thing that stopped me was that smile. She was smiling a million dollar smile at me. She turned back around facing our room door and shook her ass in my direction.

I took a deep breath and walked to the door. I expected her to move out of the way as she was standing right in the way of the door. But she didn't. I was hoping, at the very least, she would step closer to the door. She didn't move, standing like a statue. I had no choice. I pressed myself to her back. I tried to angle my body away from her so she wouldn't feel my bulge that was forming, but to no avail. Her head was about chin level with me. I dipped my head to see where to place the key in the reader. It brought my nose to the top of her head. I couldn't help myself. I took a deep breath and smelled her.

The reader beeped and the lock clicked indicating I had unlocked the door properly. I grabbed the handle and pushed down to open the door. But Rachel didn't move. Instead, she flexed her ass massaging my cock before she shook her ass one more time. She looked back at me and kissed the air between us.

I shook my head before I entered behind her. I saw my wife was awake. She hadn't left the bed, yet, and the covers were pulled up so it didn't appear she was naked under the covers. But I knew. Rachel took the cups and waffles to the table and turned so she could address both my wife and me.

"Thanks for letting me crash with you. I needed this. I know I went to bed real early, but I was just so exhausted. If you don't mind, though, I want to get a shower. I didn't want to wake you up when I woke up, so I just went downstairs."

"Sure, sweetie," my wife said. "Take your time."

"Thanks." Rachel grabbed some things, I noticed a change of clothes as well, and headed to the bathroom.

"I brought food." I motioned to the table.

"And coffee?"

"Would I forget such a thing?"

She smiled and slipped out of bed. As naked as when she entered it last night. I gave her a disbelieving look. My wife had clearly lost her mind. She just winked and smiled at me. She got to the table and grabbed a coffee and took a deep sip. "Such a wonderful husband. Tending to my every needs." Another sip. "Such a wonderful pick me up." She put the cup down and turned towards me. "Although, I could think of another pick me up." She smiled lecherously at me.

"No. We can't." My wife advanced on me, but stopped to listen. But not to me.

"She's right through the doors." She kept strolling towards me. I started to back away. One of us had to be the responsible one and clearly it wasn't going to be Alice.

"Awake!" She finally reached me. She was trying to working my lounge shorts off me. I tried to fend her off, but with only one free hand—my other still had the omelet in it—it was a futile attempt.

"She could come out at any time." She had me in her mouth by now.

"Then we better hurry, won't we?," she smiled and jumped on the bed next to us. Rachel's bed. "Hurry up and fuck me."

I looked towards the bathroom and then back to my wife. I was stuck. Surely this shouldn't happen. I wanted to stop it, but goddamn my wife was irresistible. I saw her smile as she recognized my crumbling will.

"Relax. We'll hear when the shower stops." I put the plate of food down on the night stand and pulled the tee off and stepped out of my awkwardly dangling shorts that were half off me. As I got on top of my wife, trying to make it as romantic as possible in as quickly a manner as possible, she moaned happily, "When are you going to just learn to agree with me? Now we don't have enough time to prolong this. So hurry and insert this cock in me and fuck me."

I inserted myself in her, but didn't start thrusting. "Why don't you show me how much you yearn for this cock in you?" With that I flipped her over so she was on top of me without slipping out of my wife's pussy.

She raised up. Her hands rubbing my chest as she started using my body for her pleasure. I was going to let her enjoy herself. I knew she would come to her orgasm at her pace. She leaned forward and let her breasts dangle in my face. I took one in my mouth, but her gyrations on my cock made it difficult to keep her nipple in place.

"Can you...can you imagine?" She panted. "What if...what if...she walks in. What if your daughter...oh fuck me...catches her dad fucking his...WI-I-I-I-IFE...in her bed?" She raises up and thrusts her tits out proudly. Her climax is impeding, I can tell.

"I...I'll tell you." She continues as she pants. "She'll see...see how well her dadd-daddy takes care...of his...women! OH FUCK ME!" Had she said women? Or woman? The sex is really getting to me. I must be hearing things. Of course, she said woman. What the fuck is wrong with me? She ell on top of me, her climax consuming her as she vibrates on me. Crushing her tits to my chest, "Fuck me. Fuck me like a slut. Slam that cock in me and cum. Use me for your pleasure."

I flipped her back on her back and I started hammering into her hungry cunt. Her hands went to the wall bracing herself so her head wouldn't get slammed into the drywall. I raised up so I could watch her tits jiggle underneath my onslaught. It wasn't going to take long. My eruption was building. She couldn't talk. The pounding I was giving her she could do barely anything else but moan and groan. Waking up this morning with my hard-on pressed between my wife's cheeks, watching my daughter's ass in the hallway, it wasn't long before I blasted my semen into my wife's pussy bathing her insides.

I collapsed on top of her. She held my head to her breasts. They made wonderful pillows. She stroked my back. "We should clean up. She might be out soon." I sighed and rolled off Alice as I went to get my clothes on. She found another robe hanging outside the bathroom and slipped it on. And nothing else.

No sooner had we got to the table that the shower stopped. My wife just beamed at me. That was a bit too close. We are definitely going to have cooler minds in the future. And it didn't seem that Alice was going to be any help in this matter. And I can't seem to resist my wife's charms. Maybe, Rachel was only going to spend this last night with us and she will go back to her house while we helped this week. Spoiler alert, she didn't.

While my wife and I ate our breakfast, Rachel engaged us with conversation. Asking how we met, what we did for careers, just general getting to know you questions. We reciprocated and asked what types of classes she took, when she was in college, what she might be interested in pursuing. My biggest question I'd like her to answer I never asked. I think she was still weighing her options and one of the major things to do this week was today. We—well Rachel was, but it seemed we were going to be helping her out—were to meet her mom's lawyer at the house. I glanced at my cell for the time and saw we still had a couple hours before he was going to show up.

I cleared my throat and stood to take my trash to the small waste bucket that hotels provide you with. "Think I am going to grab a shower and change."

Rachel looked up. "Didn't you get a shower last night? What could you have possibly done that requires another shower in such short time?," she asked innocently. Or was it an innocent question?

"Yes, dear, what could you possibly need a shower for?," my wife batted her eyes. I know for a fact wasn't innocently.

"I, well, um, a good hot shower really helps get me up."

I swear I saw Rachel glance at my cock when she said, "Hmm, good to know." My wife, sitting behind where Rachel was facing, raised her eyes at me looking pretty proud for some reason.

The blood was draining from my face and flowing decidedly lower. "I, um, well, um better get in the shower. Unless someone else needs in there?"

"Actually," Rachel stated, "let me just get some things out so I can finish getting ready out here while you take up the bathroom." She stood and went into the bathroom before I could say anything.

I just mouthed to my wife, "What the fuck?" She could only shrug and shake her head before Rachel was out of the bathroom holding a bag, presumably her toiletries.

"Okay. All yours, dea...da...er, Mark," she said blushing.

I turned, trying to hide the bulge in my pants, and entered the bathroom. As I closed the door, I scanned the bathroom. There was a scattering of discarded clothes all over the floor and a phone plugged into the outlet for charging. I didn't recognize it so figured Rachel left it there when she showered.