Agreeing with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the shower and turned the water on to get it nice and hot. While the water was warming up, I started gathering the clothes and putting them in piles. Then my hand came across a discarded bra and under that was a pair of matching panties. They weren't anything I would consider sexy. It didn't dawn on me until I looked at the tag that I wasn't holding my wife's underwear, but my daughter's. The inside tag said "34C". I dropped the pair and the panties at my feet. Shit. Of course they weren't Alice's. She only had a bathrobe on. Rachel's going to know I was holding her intimates. Fuck. Where did I pick them up from? I tried to drop them close to where I thought they were and hoped she wouldn't notice.

By this point, the water was beginning to steam up the bathroom. I quickly undressed and dropped my clothes on top of my pile of clothes from last night. I stepped into the shower and just let the hot water wash over me. I started to lather up my dick. It hadn't fully subsided and the suds were really starting to feel good. But the thoughts in my head were of Rachel. I wondered if she shaved. Or if she left a landing strip, like Alice. Having that short, young woman in my arms. Dreaming of her pressing her back into my chest as I fondled her breasts. I was startled out of my fantasy with the opening of the door.

"Sorry, hun. Needed to use the bathroom."

"No problem. Just scared me."

She peeked in the shower. "So what an interesting development," she smiled noticing my hard on. She glanced back at the door and came to a quick decision. She looked up at me saying, "As long as you don't get my hair wet, I think we need to take care of this big guy here." She had started to rub my wet dick with her delicate hands.

She backed up and let the bathrobe she had on fall to the floor and then entered the shower from the opposite end of the shower head. She backed up to the wall, splayed her arms to the side, and spread her legs for me. I couldn't resist. I stepped up to her and again I was inside my wife. I am not sure what got into me recently, but we never get this worked up. Nor am I one that can usually go this quickly after sex. Don't judge me. It's one of the downsides of getting older. But right now, I felt like I was feeling like I was in my twenties again.

"Gotta hurry, babe. Not sure how long I can 'pretend' to be peeing."

"No worries. It won't take long." Her leg wrapped around mine as I just rammed into her. Her arms were wrapped around me urging me towards my orgasm. I was fucking my wife, but the idea of my daughter taking my cock caused me to erupt quickly. I tried my hardest to wipe the thought out of my head, but nothing worked. Fuck. What is wrong with me. It has to be the vicinity and all the shit Alice and I've been doing. It's fucking with my head. It'll go back to normal once we get home. Surely.

Once I finished, my wife kneeled down and took me in her mouth cleaning my cock of our combined juices. She then got up and started cleaning out my spend from her pussy, kissed me on the cheek and then flushed the toilet when she stepped out of the tub. Slipping on the robe again, she got to the door, turned to me and gave me a finger wave as she slipped out of the bathroom.

I quickly finished the shower. Avoiding the discarded panties and bra, I dried off and put on the boxers I wore to bed and the pants and undershirt from yesterday's reception we went to. I'd get a different shirt, though, from my bag. I wiped the mirror down and brushed my teeth. I rubbed my jaw and thought about shaving, but decided I could let it go for a day and exited the bathroom.

Immediately, Rachel asked if I had seen her phone. "Yeah. It's charging in the bathroom."

"Oh. That's right. Sometimes I feel like I'd forget my head sometimes."

"I know the feeling. You ready to go or do you need to change?"

Rachel looked down at herself. "I didn't really think of bringing clothes to meet a lawyer with me. Do you think...well, it doesn't matter, right? We're meeting him at my house. I can just change there, I think."

"Yeah. That should be fine. I just need a shirt."

"Oh, we're leaving right now? Okay. I won't take too long." She dropped that robe she loved so much leaving Rachel and I gobsmacked. She didn't even glance our way as she bent down rummaging around for her clothes for the day.

Rachel gasped and in a reverent whisper, "Wow."

I was less tactful. "ALICE! What. The. Fuck?"

She had grabbed her clothes and stood up by this point and turned to us. "What? Rachel's seen naked women, right?" She looked over at Rachel who just meekly nodded her head, but her eyes never left my wife's nude body. "And you've seen me like this plenty of times." She looked at me, daring me to make her stop doing whatever it was she was doing. "So, Rachel, is this making you uncomfortable?"

Rachel silently shook her head. "It's," she croaked and cleared her throat, "it's fine. This is your, um, room, I guess. You should be free to, um, use it as you want." She finally lowered her head to avert her eyes.

I merely raised my hands up in defeat. My wife strode, naked, to Rachel. She took her chin to force Rachel to look into her eyes. "I want you to be comfortable with us, okay? If we do anything, anywhere—whether it is here, your house, our house—anywhere that makes you uncomfortable, I want you to promise me you speak up okay?"

Rachel just nodded her head. "And that goes towards anyone. Not just us too."

"You want me to report to you when, um, anyone makes me uncomfortable?"

"No, no. Sorry that came out wrong. You should feel free to tell people that they are making you uncomfortable." She leaned in and gave Rachel a kiss. It looked like she was aiming for the cheek, but she somehow missed and got the edge of her mouth instead. To anyone else, it looked innocent enough. I mean Rachel could have moved her head slightly to make the aim go off course. But with everything that's been going on recently, I wasn't entirely sure my wife was being innocent. Not one bit. I was going to need to find out what Alice was playing at, but something had to be done.

We made it to the house well before the lawyer was to show up. Rachel led us around giving us a tour. I could tell it was hard for her to be in here. She would often stop and look around as if she were seeing her memories play out in front of her eyes. Her hands ran along the walls, pictures and surfaces. My wife sidled up to her and just placed a hand on her shoulder in comfort. After the tour, we sat in silence in the living room for a bit. I would catch myself watching Rachel, but she was off in her own thoughts.

Alice nudged me gently, "Can I talk to you? Privately. Perhaps in the kitchen," she whispered. I merely nodded my head.

Getting off the sofa, I said, "Can I get you a water or something Rachel?" She looked up at us startled, almost like she forgot we were even there.

She opened her mouth to speak, but decided to just nod her head instead. My wife and I exited the room giving her some space. Once we got to the kitchen, I began getting glasses filled with water since that was the pretense of why we came in here.

"We should see if Rachel wants to come down with us," my wife abruptly stated.

"What? Really? Why...I mean, would she even want to? She barely even knows us," I stammered.

"Do you see her?" She stuck her head around the corner motioning me to do the same. "She is completely distraught and can barely function here." She turned back fully into the kitchen. "Look, she may not accept. She may think it'd be more awkward with us than here. I just think we, or rather you as her father, should be the one to offer. And, before you start, I know she doesn't want to acknowledge you as her father, but you did offer her any help she needed. She may not, nor I to be honest, know what if any limitations are on the aid you are willing to provide. But she damned well needs to get out of this place for a time."

I knew I had sprung helping Rachel on my wife. I wasn't exactly sure what I was comfortable, either. But I did offer. And I really ached for that girl sitting alone in the living room right now. All the times I could have been with her, should have been. If only I had been a better man. I, again, just nodded. I grabbed two glasses of water and went back to the living room.

I offered one glass to Rachel, who gratefully accepted it. I sat down on the sofa end nearest the love seat Rachel lounged in. "Rachel," I got her attention off whatever thought was swimming around for a brief time, "Alice and I were just talking," I glanced at my wife who nodded, "and we were curious if you'd like to come down to Indy with us." Her eyes got huge in surprise at this invitation, seemingly out of the blue. I carried on, "You don't have to accept, of course. I just didn't think you would have asked, either. This way you know, if you wanted to get away for a little while, you'd have a place to stay."

"You two, you wouldn't mind?" We both shook our heads negatively. "For how long?"

I glanced at my wife and she shrugged and just pointed at me. I turned my head and replied, "However long you'd like. In fact, if you liked it, you could stay and go to college there if you'd want. I mean, seriously, we have more space than we really need for just the two of us. I'm sure we can make room for you. There'd be a lot of work to do, but..." I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Rachel smiled and got up to check the door. She opened it and I heard some mumbling voices. When she returned, a man about my age in suit and tie with a briefcase followed her and a second man considerably younger, also in suit and tie but sans briefcase. He put his briefcase down on the coffee table and grabbed a chair, one that my wife or I had used at the reception, and carried it over to where we sat. He looked at us determining why we were present.

Rachel addressed him, "Mr. Jackson. You're here to go over my mother's will, right?"

He turned his body to face Rachel, "Yes, Miss Wilcock. I have it right here, but do you want your guests to be present?"

"It's alright. They're, um, friends and just here for emotional support, really." She gave a wan smile.

"Ah. Very well." He opened the briefcase and came out with a rather thick file folder. He began flipping through them before getting to the page he required. "So, unsurprisingly, your mother left you with all of her possessions. While rather modest, still there is quite some hefty assets. Let's see. So there is her banking accounts, which I have all of their numbers. A vehicle..."

"We already sold that, before she die...er, passed. She felt that since she couldn't drive any more and I had my own car already, we could use the money from the sell."

"Ah, okay. Moving on. Her house, which she, about two years ago after she had paid her mortgage off, had the house appraised for about $215,000. And, finally, there is an account in your name for..."

"Wait. An account with my name on it? Why? When did she do that?"

"I don't know anything more than what I have on file really. But the amount is for a little more than $51,000. There is a letter here I am supposed to give you as well." He held it out to Rachel who reached out with a shaky hand.

She pulled her hand back to rub at it. "Would you read it, please?"

"Of course." He pulled it from the envelope. The flap had been folded inside the slit rather than sealed. He unfolded the piece of paper and began to read:

"My dearest Rachel, I know my time with you has drawn to a close. I am so sorry that I won't be there to see you grow up into the woman I know you will become. I am so grateful, though, to have had the time I did have with you. You are the best thing in my life. My brightest light in this ever-darkening world. There is so much I wish I could have shared with you. So much I know you wished to have known. I thought I'd have had more time to get over my own insecurities to share them with you. So I hope you find comfort in what I am going to say. While I am going to condense the story because I still can't come to terms to deal with it all, I hope you gain a little clarity into my past and why I did the things I did.

"I had a husband before. His name is Mark. He is your father. I left him while I was pregnant with you. I feared for my safety as well as yours. I had had many physical altercations with him. Twice before, had had miscarriages. I never told him about those pregnancies. One night, he came home. He had lost our rent money gambling. He got angry with me and knocked me to the ground. He eventually left our house and went out. To where, I don't know. Maybe a bar to get drunk. I quickly packed a bag of anything I could think of, got into my car and drove away. I never talked to him nor saw him again. He tried to contact me years later. Tried to explain he had gotten help and was sober. But I wanted nothing to do with him. I didn't want to give him any absolution for what he did to me.

"I am often asking myself if I should have, though. You often asked why you had no father. And I continually refused to answer you. In hindsight, my hatred for him may have diminished the joy in my life. One thing I don't regret, though, he sent me checks on a monthly basis. I guess about 12 years ago. Maybe a little longer. He indicated on the first check that he wanted to be able to provide financial support for you regardless that I never sought out child support from the judicial system. I never used any of that money. In fact, I was highly tempted to rip them in shreds, but I didn't do that either. Instead, I deposited each check, in their entirety, into an account I opened up specifically for you. I suppose I could have provided a better life, worked less and been there for you more, had I just let go of my bitterness. I am content, however since I can't change time, that I can pass this money on to you to help you through the remainder of your life.

"I want you to know. Without a doubt. You were and always will be my shining star. Whenever life looked its bleakest, you were what got me through my darkest days. Even now with cancer slowly killing me, I can get through it because you are with me. I always thought Mark killed off my ability to find love. But he didn't. He gave me the truest love of my life. You. So while I may not be with you, I will always be with you.

"With all of my love, Mom."

The lawyer carefully folded the letter back up and slid it into the envelope and placed it on the coffee table. Rachel looked on tears streaming down her face. She leant forward and took the envelope and clutched it to her chest. I did a quick calculation in my head during the reading. Between my savings for Rachel, her mom's savings for her and the house she just got somewhere in the ballpark of $300,000, depending on the retail market and any assets Olivia had in her other accounts, life insurance and things like jewelry.

The lawyer sat there letting Rachel compose herself before he started rattling off more figures. Medical bills still pending payment, credit card bills, how much life insurance would be left after funeral costs and the bills. Once he had thoroughly gone over every last bit of information, had Rachel sign and initial with the young man verifying everything as well as the lawyer.

After everything was finished, he stood up, "I am terribly sorry for your loss, Miss Wilcock. If there is anything we can do or questions we can answer, please do not hesitate to call." He handed her a business card.

There was an awkward pause as Rachel just stood there looking at his business card and the lawyer looking like he wanted to get out of the house, but didn't want to seem rude by showing himself out. So I stood and extended a hand. "Let me show you to the door, Mr. Jackson, was it?"

He accepted my hand with a relieved look on his face, "Yes. Thank you. I didn't catch your name."

"Mark. Mark Andrews," I said shaking his hand.

His eyes widened. Not enough to be noticed by everyone, but I could tell this was definitely a shock to him. "The...," he didn't finish the statement. I just gave a single dip of my head in acknowledgment to the unspoken question.

Once I shut the door behind the lawyer and his aide, I headed back to the two women. I saw my wife cradling Rachel in the love seat. Alice whispering into Rachel's ear slowly rocking back and forth. At this moment, I really wish that Alice could have been a mom. It was not a sentiment I ever had. I hadn't known her before the accident, but she had expressed to me while we were dating the impact of that news she got as a teenager. It never occurred to me how deeply she felt the loss of being childless. She never once asked, and maybe I should have asked her, about the possibility of adoption. But seeing her with my daughter, I knew she would have been an incredible mother.

I just stood there watching. Rachel looked up and saw me. She untangled herself from my wife and sprinted to me to give me a huge hug. We stood there quietly. I began to stroke her back. She finally looked up at me. "I never got a chance to answer you." I looked down at her puzzled. "About coming to stay with you and Alice." Recognition dawned on my face. "I think I'd like that. If it really is okay. I don't want to be a burden. The moment I am..."

I placed a finger on her lips, shushing her. "You will never be a burden." My wife had gotten off her seat and come behind Rachel as she embraced her from the back. We stood together in a group hug. A Rachel sandwich. I pulled away from them both. "We are here until Saturday. That gives us a couple days. Is there anything you would like to do here until then?"

She looked around the house. "I mean everything seems so...impossible right now."

Alice, still standing beside her with her hand still on her back, said, "Not impossible. Once it gets started, it'll become less and less huge. Why don't we start with one thing. If you are going to stay with us, indefinitely, you definitely need clothes. Perhaps a laptop or tablet or something. So if we just start taking things from your room and packing them up, first, then we can see about other rooms. Okay?"

Rachel just nodded as my wife led her to her bedroom. We worked all through the day packing up her room and bathroom. We went through other rooms packing up anything Rachel decided she couldn't part with like photo albums, her mom's jewelry, hand-me-downs that had survived generations. We ate lunch from whatever had been brought by well-wishers from the reception. Some dishes had names and numbers attached so we made sure to clean and wash those dishes so we could get them back to their respective owners. Any boxed or canned goods we packaged up to donate to a food bank.

It was a hard day's work. We were all exhausted when we got back to the hotel. I was in bed falling asleep when I felt my wife slide under the covers. I slipped my arm around her and pulled her in tight to me. It was then that I realized she was again naked, but I didn't care as I was soon fast asleep.

Friday was much the same. Rachel would start a section and dictate what was important to her and my wife and I would pack it up making sure to label the box to the best of our abilities. Rachel would then go off and sort out other things until we had too much for the two of us to handle, then Rachel would settle in and help with the packing. We, again, ate something from the leftovers for lunch. Then it was back to packing.

We decided to stop a bit earlier than yesterday as we had made some serious progress. I suggested we go out to eat to a Chili's or Applebee's. So we cleaned ourselves up at the hotel and got into something a bit nicer than dirty jeans and t-shirts. Alice and I hadn't packed many clothes so had opted to wear the same jeans and tees from Thursday's pack-fest since we weren't going to be out in public anyway.

1...34567...10