Agreeing with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me. Show me what a man can do." I released her arms behind her, but before she could move them out of the way, I held my chest up against her back trapping her arms. I slipped one hand to my wife's mouth where I slowly inserted two fingers for her to suck on. When they were nice and wet, I ran them down my wife's body until I reached her clit and started rubbing her love button. "YESSS!"

I put two fingers from my other hand in her mouth, which she readily sucked as well. This time my wet fingers went to her nipple as I circled her areola. I lowered my mouth to the nape of her neck and kissed my way around to her clavicle, over her jaw and up to her ear. I growled in her ear, "No touching. I am going to be the only one going to make you cum. You understand?" She nodded her head. "No. Use your words. Tell me you understand. Or I will stop and we will go back out to the living room and watch some TV." There was no way I was going to be able to keep that threat, but I knew my wife wouldn't test me in her state.

"Yes...only you...only you can make me...make me...OH GOD! CUM! Fuck me...cumming. Goddammit. Cumming. On. Your. Fucking. COCK!" She was panting heavily, leaning fully into me. She had stopped her slow rocking as her orgasm took possession of her. She had no intention of taking control of her arms.

As her orgasm subsided, her head leaning back on my shoulder and her arms still trapped between us, "I need you to fuck me. Take your pleasure from me. Show me your love by cumming deep in me. Fuck me like the slut I am." I kissed her. My tongue taking possession of her mouth just like my cock was in her nether lips.

I lifted her off me and turned her so her head was on the mattress. Her hands, now unimpeded, were placed on the back edge of the chest as I entered her once again. I smacked her ass once I had half my length in her. She backed up into my crotch fully sheathing myself in her folds. She let a long moan as I bottomed out. I planted both hands on her waist and pounded into her cunt. I felt a slender hand reach between us as she fondled my balls and her clit as she coaxed me to my orgasm. After my wife had come back home, I had had no release. A young, nubile woman sleeping not even six feet away. Seeing her in sleepwear, even modest ones, thinking of her in the shower. Damn my wife for planting these thoughts increasingly into my head last week. I was going to take out my frustrations on my wife right now. And she was going to take it. I let out a loud groan as I emptied my balls.

As my deflating cock slipped out of my wife, I turned and sat back on the chest. Alice kneeled down in front of me and proceeded to suck my penis. I had my eyes closed as she was lovingly licked the combined juices off my dick. I thought I heard a noise coming from the cracked door, but when I looked I didn't see anything. Maybe Rachel had just come out of the bathroom.

Once we caught our breath, we quickly got our clothes back on. My wife looked over her shoulder at me, "So the surprise I had."

"Oh. You really had a surprise? I thought you just wanted in my pants."

She grinned brilliantly at me. "Oh. I did, but doesn't mean I was lying about the surprise, either." She turned around finally decent enough to leave the room, what with a new guest living with us. "It's in the office." So I followed her from our room across the hall to the converted office.

This room had been several different allocated intentions from a workout area to a gaming room so I didn't tie up our main TV for some shooters. During the pandemic, my wife needed a place to work from home—like many people, I suspect, did. So we turned it into an office for her. I still had access to the room since all I really needed was a corner for a TV, console and chair. But it made it real convenient for my wife, even after the pandemic. Her office realized how effective off-site work could be so about six days a month, sometimes more, or instead of taking sick days, she would work from home.

On the desk, was a piece of paper with a floor plan. It was professionally done, but was not printed as an actual blueprint. It didn't need to be since it was not a big project. Being a contractor, I quickly looked over the design specs laid out before me. My wife was pointing out things telling me her thoughts on the walls, why she made certain decisions, asking me my opinions.

"This is amazing. This is the basement, right?"

"Yes. Think Rachel'll like it?"

"I'm sure she will, but I think she might like just about anything, honestly. I'd say we could let her choose the colors she wants. Hopefully, steer her away from darker shades, perhaps, to help lighten up the basement since the windows are really just slits. I just wonder if we gave enough room for the bathroom downstairs, though."

"I thought about that, too, but I figured a shower, toilet and sink would be plenty. Do you think she'd prefer to have a tub? I just thought a bigger room would be better."

"Well, we could do both. We just move the walls further into the open area for...her living room, I take it?"

"Yeah. I thought it might be nice to have like a one-bedroom apartment downstairs for her. We couldn't add a full kitchen down there so she'd have to use the one up stairs, but a small fridge for some cold drinks and a place to watch TV without us, if she wanted some privacy."

"Makes sense. So if I were a teenage girl, knowing how much you love your baths, I'd probably go with a full tub and slightly smaller living room. Of course, we could also ask Rachel."

"Ask me what?," came a voice from outside the office.

"Oh," my wife jumped. "We, well I, was just showing Mark my plans for the basement. Would you like to see the plans? Since you will be living here."

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Whatever you want to do. It is your house and I am just happy to have a place to stay."

My wife pulled her into the room, "Nonsense! This is going to be your house too. We want you to feel comfortable here and feel like this isn't such much our house," she motioned between herself and me, "but OUR house." She circled the room with her finger between all three of us.

"Yeah, Rachel. We want you to know we want you here. For as long as you want to be here. In fact, I just suggested to Alice that you pick out the paint and carpet you would want downstairs."

"Really? You'll let me paint it any color?"

The "any color" frightened me a bit, but my wife and I had had many plans to convert the basement over the years. However, in the eight years we owned the place, we still haven't gotten around to doing anything with it except store things in it, like old work out equipment. So realistically, why would I really care what Rachel would want it to look like.

"Yep. Any color. Let's take this to the table. There's better lighting and more room so we don't just cram in over this desk."

I thought I heard Rachel mutter, "That could be nice." But when I asked her to repeat what she had said she just responded with, "Nothing. Nevermind." And walked out of the room. I looked at Alice who just shrugged and followed Rachel out. So I let it slide and grabbed the plans on my way behind the two women.

Alice would detail all of the rooms and her thoughts she had to Rachel who absorbed everything. She would even comment about where certain furniture could go. When asked about a shower or tub, she tried to let us decide. Alice wouldn't let her just pass this decision off saying this was her first executive decision of the house, or at least the basement. Alice said we weren't going to help her decide on that, nor the paint and carpets, nor the furniture. This was her living area, so thus her decision.

Rachel thought for a bit and decided she wanted a tub. Then asked if she could pick out the tiles for the bathroom as well. We were both okay with that, but I did suggest a white color. Not necessarily a bright white, but something neutral. And so the tiles should be complementary to that. She nodded her head in understanding. My wife gave me a stern look, but I insisted it was the only unsolicited input I would offer.

My wife ran back to the office and came back with a color chart to show Rachel. Rachel's eyes lit up as they talked about color samples. Rachel pointed out a shade of white to me and asked if that would be fine in the bathroom. I looked and saw it was actually a shade of blue, but it was such a light shade it almost looked white. I thought it would look amazing, and told her so. She was leaning towards a couple shades of yellow for her room and a brown shade for the rest of the basement.

"I have another surprise, honey," my wife blurted with excitement. "But you have to go to the basement to see it."

"Okay," I nervously replied. She had me, once I got to the door to the basement, close my eyes as I descended. When I reached the bottom, she grabbed my hand to lead me further into the basement. When she let me open them up, I was utterly shocked. The basement was completely cleaned out. Well not completely. The items we had stashed down here were all placed off to one side of the basement. Even the bathroom walls had been removed as had any ceiling panels. Not only that, but any dirt and dust from the removal had also been cleaned up.

Now I was a little annoyed with my wife. Sure, this was amazing and would make my life easier to get the basement renovated for Rachel, but my wife tends to jump head first into projects and can have the tendency to ignore her own needs. Doing all of this, plus working at her job and making the floor plans for the basement, wouldn't have left her much time for herself and I was afraid she may have gone too far.

I tried to measure my words carefully so as to not offend my wife, "When did you have time to do all this?"

"Do you like it?"

"I mean, yeah, it's great. I just...this was quite the ordeal you undertook, is all."

Realization showed on her face, "Oh. No this wasn't me. Let me explain. So I had dinner with Tony and Alex and their wives. When you had mentioned you needed another week off and they would be in charge, you also mentioned I was going to be coming home. So Trish, that's Tony's wife," she explained for Rachel, "and Becky, Alex's wife, invited me over for dinner one night. I mentioned we were having Rachel move into our house. I had already started designing the floor plan by then and told them about renovating the basement for a living area for her."

"Okay. But what about..."

"Getting there. So I was telling them all the plans I had, and you know how Tony and Alex are, they got invested in shop talk so I told them what we had in the basement and what needed to be done. So the next day, after work, they came over with some of the guys and just started in on the work. Becky, Trish, and I went through the stuff downstairs and sorted it out into piles of trash, donations and things to keep. It's all labeled. I figured when you return the trailer, you could drop off the donation stuff and take the trash to a dumpster."

"I can't believe the guys...no, actually that sounds just like them. I'll have to call them tonight to have them come over. I wanted them to come by tomorrow before work, any way, so I could see how everything was going in my absence. Now I'll also have to thank them for their help." I pulled my wife in and kissed her in appreciation. Now that I found out that my wife hadn't done it all on her own I could truly stand amazed at the work that was done.

We made our way up the stairs, my wife and Rachel headed to the couch. I heard Alice ask, "Have you watched House of the Dragon? What about Game of Thrones? Okay. Well, Mark and I..." That's all I heard as I went into the bedroom to retrieve my phone. I sent out a quick text, no need to call for a quick heads up, Tony and Alex that I'd like to see them first thing before work at my house. I got quick replies from each to confirm they would be there. I assured them nothing was wrong just wanted to touch base. No need to worry them for no reason. They were wonderful employees.

I made my way back to the women and saw Alice was on the left side of the couch with Rachel in the reclining chair. My wife saw me make my way over to them, "So Rachel hasn't seen any of House of the Dragons, so I didn't think we should finish the show. She'd be completely lost."

"It's fine really. I'm pretty tired any way and probably be going to bed."

"And where would you sleep, sweetie? We're sitting on your bed."

"Oh. Right, well, I mean I don't..."

"No. It's fine." She looked back up to me, "So I thought maybe we should just start from the beginning of Game of Thrones. I think it would make more sense than starting at House of the Dragons even though it actually takes place before."

"That sounds great." You learn, in marriage, there are times to just go with what your wife wants. "Do you want popcorn?"

"Yes. That sounds wonderful." My wife reached behind her to pull off the blanket from the back of the couch. I made myself to the kitchen and microwaved some popcorn and carried it back in a plastic bucket after drizzling some melted butter. Real butter, not that fake shit they have at the theaters.

I sat down in the middle of the couch, I preferred to be on either side with an armrest, but my wife insisted I sit next to her. So I sat down. She covered my lap with the blanket and I put the bucket in my lap. My wife looked over to Alice and motioned her over to the couch. Rachel tried to refuse, but my wife was very insistent. And at the mention of popcorn, Rachel relented.

Almost immediately, after the title credits started rolling, my wife had fished out my penis and was slowly stroking me to hardness. I put the bucket down between Rachel and myself, hopefully shielding her view of the rhythmic movement of the blanket suspiciously at my groin area by the popcorn. The hand movement was kept slow and imperceptible, until the sex scenes. And, as memory served, during the first few seasons the sex scenes were vast.

We were into the third episode when I nudged Alice to show her a sleeping Rachel on my shoulder. She smiled and turned off the TV. I quickly put my dick away and withdrew from Rachel's embrace. She stirred at my movement and stared, blatantly, at where my cock jutted out. I looked down and, in horror, quickly placed the now mostly empty bucket in front of my erection.

My wife leaned over her and kissed her on the cheek, again closer to her mouth than her cheek. "Sorry, we are keeping you up so late. You really must be tired."

"No. It's fine. We can finish..."

"Sweetie, it's fine. We'll just start the episode over tomorrow. Besides, I need to get my beauty rest."

"You really don't..." Her eyes bugged out when she realized what she was about to say.

But wife caught on and wasn't about to let her clam up, "I don't what?"

Rachel looked like she was trying to get the sofa to swallow her up. She had her head bowed down before she finished, "need any more...I mean, you are pretty enough as is. Or rather, oh God, I just mean..."

"Oh sweetie, you're too kind. Thanks." Again she kissed Rachel but this time actually on her lips. Just a quick peck and her lips were gone. But Rachel was in utter shock. "Good night, sweetie. Have a good night's sleep."

She turned and went off to bed. She turned her head over her shoulder at me, "Coming honey?"

"Umm, yeah. On my way." I forgot I still had the bucket.

"I don't think we need popcorn, Mark," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Oh, er, right. No, of course not."

My wife was in bed curled up facing away from the door when I entered. So I just got into bed, pulled the covers over us and wrapped her in my arms. My erection pressed between her delicious orbs. She sighed in pleasure. I tried to ask her what she was trying to do, but she would just say it was nothing, just harmless flirting and to go to sleep. Eventually, I did.

Friday morning came. I set about my usual routine. Wake up, go to the bathroom, fix coffee and scroll through my phone for headlines. Not much was going on that I followed, but there were some games that were on so I looked over the scores and standings. If you would have told me the Pacers were doing going to be doing better than the Colts at the beginning of summer, I'd have suspected you were on drugs.

I heard a groan from the living room before soft padding of feet headed my way. I looked up to see a disheveled young woman with bleary eyes. "Morning. I got coffee coming shortly." I looked over at the coffee maker, "Probably have time to wash your face real quick before Alice gets her shower."

She placed her head in her arms on top of the island top. "Or you can just sleep up here, if you prefer."

"How are you up so early?," I heard her mumble.

"Ah. This is normal for us." I sat down across from her. "I get up, get the coffee going, some mornings I'll fix some breakfast—usually it's just cereal or oatmeal, though—so Alice can get a shower. When she finishes, it's my turn to shower. I am typically out of the shower as she finishes getting ready so I get a kiss on the way out the door and I leave shortly after."

Her head had left the confines of her folded arms and looked at me as I was telling her our routine. "I suppose, until we get your living area completed, we might be a bit cramped up here with only one bathroom. So I guess it was a good thing to get the morning schedule ironed out already."

The alarm sounded on the coffee maker announcing we had coffee brewing. I had doubled the usual amount today as I knew Tony and Alex were coming by plus Rachel. I looked at the time again and started to pour out some cereal and threw a couple bagel slices into our bagel toaster. As I was preparing for my wife's entrance, Rachel got mugs out and started pouring coffee for the three of us. I was curious how she took hers. I knew she already had our preferences memorized, having been the one to get our coffees while at the hotel. Half creamer, half coffee and lots of sugar gotta remember to have lots of creamer at the house then.

My wife had impeccable timing. I swear my wife has a wi-fi connection to our coffee maker that lets her know when her coffee is ready. Or just superhero-esque olfactory senses, like the super-smelling version of Daredevil. As she entered the kitchen, she was greeted face first to a steaming mug of coffee. She stopped short of running right into Rachel, who had her arm raised offering up the mug.

"Wow. Um, thanks, Rachel." She took the coffee from Rachel and took a sip. She leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Mmmm. Perfect." She sat at the island in front of her dry cereal and bagel. I poured some milk before schmearing the bagel for her. "I could seriously get used to this type of treatment. So who's on foot duty?" She lifted her feet and wiggled her toes. "I could really use a foot massage while I eat," she said mirthfully.

Rachel was about ready to climb under the island top and do as Alice had requested before my wife laughed heartily, "I'm glad you are so eager, but I was just kidding. I don't expect to be waited on hand and foot. Go on and get something to eat. I am sure Mark has tons of work planned to do and you'll want your energy."

She looked over at me as I was fixing my own cereal, adding some fresh berries to it, and bagel. "Speaking of plans, what are yours today, Mark?"

"Well, I don't have as much...," the doorbell chimed interrupting me. "One sec, that my be the guys." Sure enough Tony and Alex were both at the door. They lived close enough together that they often carpooled, unless I had them on separate projects. "Come in. Want some coffee?"

"Sure. We haven't stopped off to get our morning fix quite yet." There was a local deli that served some amazing sandwiches, pastries and coffee. On top of being better than Starbucks, was also much cheaper. So we frequented that establishment. Also, helps the owners were really nice. I led them into the kitchen and prepared them a couple to go cups of coffee to their liking. I noticed Rachel had scampered off and heard the shower running.