Agreeing with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared blankly to where she had vanished before I was able to will myself to move. I quickly showered and, guiltily, relieved myself. I rationalized masturbating by, ignorantly, hoping that maybe it would subside any other incidents over the course of our dinner tonight. After showering, I quickly shaved and styled my hair.

I picked out a nice charcoal suit with faint gray pinstripes, a white button-up shirt with a dark red tie. Having seen the dress, I figured I'd do my best to match what Rachel was wearing. I have learned, being with my wife as long as I have, how to dress up in order to both be an accessory to my wife and to accentuate my wife's beauty without taking the focus away from her. (Most of the times I had to dress up like this was for her work engagements or for date nights so the focus, when I dress up, is always directed on her.) I found my dress oxfords, which thankfully, since I rarely wore them, didn't need to be shined.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I straightened out the belt and fussed with some lint on my lapel. I figured I looked as good as I was going to and headed out of the bedroom. I was going to head downstairs to collect Rachel, but was shocked to see her in the kitchen sipping on some water.

She must have heard me behind her. She turned my way and looked me over. So I quietly turned, my arms spread out forming a T. When I faced her again, "So how do I look? Am I presentable enough to escort you to dinner?"

"You look great! You really can clean up nicely," she said with a smile. "So you're ready?"

"I am, if you are." She nodded her head, but before heading towards the door, she took her glass and dumped the rest of the water in the sink. She headed to me and, as a gentleman, I presented her my arm which she slipped her hand through and grasped my elbow. She was wearing heels so her 5'2" frame had her head just even with my shoulder.

We made it to my truck and I realized it might be awkward for her to get in and out of my vehicle in that dress. "Would you mind if we take your car? I just don't think thi..."

"Yes! Please. I really didn't think this through fully. I just don't know where we are eating."

"I can drive if you'd like. When Alice and I go out, I tend to drive her car as well. Just more sensible on a date."

She went through her tiny clutch purse and found her keys, which she handed to me, "So is this a date?"

"Well, um, I mean..." I kept stumbling over my words like I was some freshman high school virgin. I opened the door and helped her into the passenger side.

Before I could answer or close the door, she looked up at me, "Alice mentioned I should treat this like a date. I know it might be weird, but I don't have a whole lot of experience and she thought this would be a nice practice."

"Sure." I was lucky I could get that much out of my mouth. With the way that dress was made, there was no way a bra would work with it. Thus, her sitting lower than me and me having to look down to talk to her left me a view straight down her dress. Those young breasts were topped by pink nipples that were already elongated, either from the slightly cold breeze or she was turned on, I knew not.

We managed to get to the restaurant about fifteen minutes early. I handed the valet the keys to her Accord and got a ticket in return. I ushered her into the building as the doorman held the door open. The maître d' checked our reservations and led us to the table. He asked us if we wanted wine while we waited, which was politely declined. As he left, he wished my daughter and I have a wonderful evening. Rachel, however, was quick to point out I wasn't her dad, but was my date tonight. He quickly looked my way with an arched eyebrow, but said nothing.

Once he was out of earshot, Rachel leaned over conspiratorially, "Do you think I'm an escort and you hired me?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "How else do you think a guy like me gets a date that looks like you? If, not for the exchange of money?"

She leaned back, "I don't know. I have heard mention you aren't lacking..." She lowered her voice barely above a whisper, "In the bedroom." So that absolutely confirmed my fears. She was well aware of Alice and my proclivities, at least to a certain point. Hopefully, some of the role-plays my wife initiated were a bit more secretive, but my hopes were not high for that possibility.

We had a fabulous dinner. We chatted about what her goals were for her future. How I got started in construction. She even discussed my wife and what it took her to become an architect. I gathered she really had no clue what she wanted to do for a career, let alone what to study in school. So I asked her how she did in school. What her best subjects were. Trying to get a feel for what she was like growing up. I tried to lead the conversations more toward her. I feared if she knew too much about me she would run off, like her mom had, and I would again lose her.

During the dinner, I learned my ex had turned to religion and became quite devout. To the point of being rather rigid when it came to Rachel. Not allowing her to date or wear clothes that accentuated her body. Which explains her shyness, early on at any rate, of my wife's more relaxed style as well as her more apprehensive adoption of her now new style. With her mom's rigid stance and having to leave school to care for her mom, it left Rachel with not much opportunity to go out with the opposite sex. Hence, my wife's recommendation of a practice date with me.

The date was a wonderful success, if I don't say so myself. I had completely forgot that the young woman sitting across from me was in fact my blood related daughter. I was transfixed with her all through dinner. Her stories were engaging and I was really hoping the dreams she had for her life came to fruition. I would do everything I could to make sure she could achieve everything her heart desired.

The waiter asked us if we still had room for dessert. Rachel had eyed the dessert tray lustfully, but had mentioned she didn't think she could finish any of them by herself. So I asked her which one she wanted the most and told the waiter we'd split the dessert. I also asked him to box up another dessert. I figured I'd make sure to get my wife something sweet for setting up this lovely night.

We made it home. As I escorted Rachel through the door, she slung my coat I had lent her on a decorative chair in the foyer. The dessert box she placed on the table next to the chair. I closed the door and turned to head further into the house. But I was stopped. Rachel stepped forward blocking my path and stood tall on her toes as she leant in for a kiss. A kiss I was not expecting. Her arms wrapped around me, but I remained rigid. Her tongue attempted to gain entry to my mouth, but she was denied passage so she just licked my lips instead.

I was finally able to force my body to move away from her. I was going to put my hands on her shoulders to push her away, but the way her arms were around me I couldn't get the right leverage. So I grasped her wrists and unhinged her hands and slipped them away from my shoulders.

As I stepped away from my daughter, "Rachel, I can't. I mean, we're...well, I know you don't want to acknowledge, but we're...and my wife. It's just..."

She stepped back towards me. "I've heard what you and Alice talk about. What you fantasize about."

"That's just talk. Harmless fantasies. We didn't mean for..."

"It wasn't harmless. It made me wet. I would have to leave your door and go back to the couch and finish. I would dream you...or Alice, sometimes both, would find me. Would take control and force me to orgasm. But even if nothing else happens, it was a date, right?"

I nodded, "Practice."

"Right, practice. But wouldn't a practice date still need to end with a practice kiss? How am I supposed to know whether I even do it right?" She again stood close to me and leaned in and began kissing me. I couldn't formulate a single thought outside of how great this kiss felt. All those lustful fantasies my wife had kept badgering me with. All those skimpy outfits Rachel had started wearing. Hell, all those kisses my wife had bestowed upon this beauty. Why shouldn't I be able to kiss her too?

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her even tighter to me, slightly picking her up before placing her back on her feet. When her tongue requested entry to my mouth, this time I willingly allowed access. Her tongue was licking the tops of my teeth and rubbing sensuously around my tongue, but her tongue was the invader and instigator. Mine stayed—I would say demurely, but that's not entirely true nor was passive—mostly in my own mouth.

When my hands finally drifted up, they had been placed at the base of her spine, they rubbed over her bare back and got tangled up in her straps. My hands, effectively trapped in her dress, started tugging at her dress and eventually one strap slipped down her shoulder releasing one of her breasts to the open air.

She broke the kiss, reluctantly. "One sec," she said breathlessly. "I don't want to ruin the dress." She pulled down the other strap so the dress was only staying up because of my trapped hands. "Okay. Now kneel." I did as she bade. My hands going down. Down her back. Over her ass. Down her legs. The dress following my hands to the ground. Once the dress was around her ankles, she gingerly stepped over my arms using my shoulders to steady herself and effectively stepped out of her discarded dress.

I stood up, still holding the dress. She went about untangling my hands from her dress. She then placed the dress on the same chair my coat was on. It was at this point that the vision before me clicked into place. Here was my daughter. Standing in nothing but her black thong panties, high heel shoes and the few pieces of jewelry she wore that evening.

She bashfully looked down at her feet. "I've never...Never been naked in front of a man before." She looked back up at me. "Do I...Do I look..." She was trying so hard to get the question out of her mouth. She again looked down. Unwilling to look at me if I disapproved of how she looked.

I wasn't going to let her doubt linger. I stepped up to her. I lifted her chin up to look at me. "You. Are. Absolutely. Gorgeous." This time I took the lead and leaned down to kiss her. I was not timid. I explored her mouth with my tongue. She mewled as my tongue swirled her own. Claiming her mouth like Spanish explorers had the New World. She clung to me as if I might dissipate into thin air.

We broke apart. Her hands on my forearms slid down delicately to my hands. She turned around one hand lightly in my own as she led me down the hall to my bedroom. Like a leaf on a breeze I followed her. I knew I should put an end to the night. I knew it was wrong. But I had no control over myself. I hadn't felt a lack of control over my body like this since my alcohol and gambling addiction.

As we entered my bedroom, she again turned to me and started untying my tie and slipped if out of my collar and onto the floor. We started kissing again. She started undoing my buttons on my shirt. She spun us around and gently pushed me down to sit on the bed.

She slipped the shirt off over my shoulders and off my arms. Again tossing the discarded item on the floor behind her. She quickly had my undershirt off and added to the growing pile of clothes. She proceeded to resume kissing. Running her soft hands through my sparse hairs on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, but with nothing propping us up, we fell to the bed. It dislodged Rachel's mouth as we chuckled. She got off me. I tried to stop her, but she was able to evade my grasp.

She fell to her knees and out of my view and proceeded to take my socks and shoes off. I propped myself up on elbows as I was able to just make out the top of her head. And her hands as she moved them up to my belt and began removing my trousers. I lifted up enough for her to get the pants off, but left the boxers on. I looked at her questioningly.

"Seems only fair, right? I have my panties on, you have your boxers."

"I seem to be without my shoes, though." I left the rest die on my lips.

"True." She stepped on the chest at the foot of the bed. Her short frame, at this angle, towered over me. She lifted one foot and presented it to me. I grasped her foot and unclasped the fasteners and slipped the shoe off her foot. I brought the foot to my mouth as I kissed it and rubbed her calf. We repeated the gesture with the other foot.

Still standing over me, she swayed her hips around as she slowly, seductively lowered her thong down her legs. She stood above me in all her naked glory. She was waxed bare. I licked my lips. I was ready to taste this woman. Taste my daughter. She dropped to her knees and crawled over me. If this is her first time with a partner, she instinctively knew what to do. She let her breasts drag over my supine body.

When her boobs were in my face, I couldn't lay still any more. I started sucking one while fondling the other. I would swap breasts to make sure each got their due attention. She arched her back and moaned loudly as I lavished reverence to her tits. She grabbed my head and forced them into her cleavage. I could see her eyes staring into mine.

I pulled away slightly so I could talk. "I want to taste you." She nodded and crawled up my body. Putting her knees on either side of my head, she lowered her pussy to my waiting lips. We locked yes during her body's descent. I could smell her scent and when she was in reach I stuck my tongue out to slowly lick at her folds.

She kept her distance as I licked her labia. I couldn't stand the distance so I grabbed around her waist and pulled her down to my waiting tongue. She slipped her hands into my hair as I began to devour my daughter. I was like a man dying of thirst in a desert. I was doing everything in my repertoire to get her off. When she did, she went off like a banshee. It felt like she was trying to force my head into her cunt as she rode out her orgasm. She was quiet, unlike my wife, but she was panting and moaning.

She rolled off me after her orgasm. Panting, "Oh. My. God...I've never felt...anything like that before. Ever." She lay there for a little while before she looked down at my covered crotch. Then looking back at me, "Should I...Do you want me to..."

I stroked her hair, "Only what you are comfortable with. If you don't want to, we don't..."

She placed a finger on my lips and kissed me with that finger between our lips. Pulling away, "I want to, but I've never...I may not be any good."

"It's all practice, right?" That seemed to bolster her spirit. She got out of bed and was at my feet where she slipped my boxers off leaving me just as naked as she was. She again kneeled down, but this time I didn't need to look up to figure out what she was doing. I felt my cock slip into something warm and wet. With a slight scraping where she didn't open wide enough nor wrapped her mouth around her teeth. It wasn't painful. More like a gentle scratching, that if not careful could become painful.

"Mind the teeth." I grunted.

She pulled off my dick, "Sorry." And she was back. Still there was scraping of teeth, but noticeably better. Her technique wasn't great. Eventually, at this pace I would get off, but would she be able to keep it up that long would be the biggest question. I also was wary about gripping her hair and forcing myself further down my dick.

As predicted, she had to stop. She worked her jaw trying to ease the ache out of it. She laid on top of me, my cock in between her boobs. "Am I doing anything wrong?" I shook my head. "I just thought you'd cum by now."

"You aren't doing anything wrong. It's your first time. You can't be expected to just be perfect right out of the gate," I tried to reassure her.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to show you the same thing you did for me." She had started moving her body so I was effectively sliding my cock between her tits. I was still hard and throbbing, but I wasn't about to force myself on this young virgin. Even if she wasn't my daughter.

She seemed to come to the same conclusion I was coming to. The only way I was going to get relief was inside her. I could almost see her come to that conclusion as she shifted her body. Her torso ascended from my groin while her hips moved towards my groin.

She sat down on my groin, trapping my erection beneath her pussy. She started sliding her pussy along the length of my dick getting it slick with her arousal. She was essentially masturbating me with her pussy. And it felt amazing. I closed my eyes as my arousal grew; my hands went to her hips as I "helped" her glide along my shaft. I sensed her weight leave my body and her slender hands grasped my rigid pole. I opened my eyes as I watched my daughter guide me into her waiting hole.

The feeling of entering Rachel for the first time was exquisite. She slowly descended my shaft. She would pause, take a deep breath and continue her path downwards. Until I was planted firmly and fully in her young, ripe cunt.

"Ohhhh, fuck Mark...you're soooo big. Bigger than any toy I've used. I...I gotta go slow." She lifted up slightly and then slid back. Her hands came to my chest as she slowly lifted her hips up and down. "I never...never thought...it would be this big."

"It's okay. Take your time."

Eventually, her pace quickened and I was sliding in more easily. She leaned further into me. Her magnificent tits swinging as she bucked in my lap. Her hands now gripping at the pillows on either side of my head. Her clit was grinding against the base of my cock. Her breath was coming out in labored gasps. My hands still on her hips as she rocked back and forth.

"Uhhhh...oooowwwwwww...oooaaaaaah...wwwoooooowww!," she screamed out in ecstasy. Her arms gave out and she collapsed on top of me. "So good. So good. Much better then anything..." She looked at me with concern in her eyes. "You're still hard?"

I just nodded my head.

She quickly kissed my lips and then rested her head on my shoulder. "I want you to cum. I want...I've heard Alice talking, well, not talking, I guess...you've called her a...a slut." She looked at me with trepidation. "I want to be a slut, like her, for you. I'm just not sure...I can keep this up. But I want you...want you to fill me...with your cum. Please."

I pulled her into a fiery kiss while I flipped her on her back. Her legs instinctively wrapped around my thighs right behind my ass. I never slipped from her pussy's embrace as I thrust further inside. Her back arched, as much as it could flat on her back under the weight of my body.

She looked at me, "Don't stop...don't stop fucking me...not until you cum. Okay?" I just kept hammering away. All the buildup leading to this. I wasn't going to last much longer. Her hands gripped my shoulders tightly as I kept fucking this young woman. this goddess...my daughter.

I quickened my pace. I was past the point of no return. But the look on her face staved off any desire to stop. Plus, her legs had pressed firmly against my buttocks so pulling out was, while not impossible, not possible. I finally erupted inside this stunning woman.

Spent, I rolled over beside her. She curled up in my arms with her head on my chest. "Thanks, Mark. For everything. Tonight was...perfect. It was everything I hoped for...fantasized about." She planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. She closed her eyes in absolute bliss.

I, on the other hand, was in complete agony. I had bouts of panic and guilt, in equal measure. I had cheated on my wife. With my daughter! How the fuck am I going to explain this? How would she ever forgive me this indiscretion?

I couldn't toss and turn, physically what with my daughter pressed up against me, but mentally my mind was racing. I couldn't kick Rachel out of bed. How would that make her feel having me fuck her and then tossed out of bed? But I didn't want Alice to find out about what happened, either. Not like this.