Ah, Julia

Story Info
Man Falls for French Pastry Named Julia.
3k words
4.31
5.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

When she told me she liked sex I didn't realize she meant she liked it more than anything else in the world, that she could fuck almost constantly, pausing to eat, sleep, and shower herself to be ready for her next lovemaking session.  I should have realized that she didn't mean as a casual diversion, that she meant as an avocation, maybe even a profession, certainly more than a leisure pastime. Most likely she meant as a calling, even a crusade.  She was French, and that was apparent in every way.  Her name was Julia, and the way she said it the word simply rolled off her tongue like a French pastry.

When I mistakenly asked her how many lovers she'd had she looked at me like I had just confessed to killing children.   "You cannot count," she said, horrified I would ask.  "That would not be right.  Lovers are people, not notches on your gun, not trophies."  She was scandalized I would ask such a thing, but then she smiled, coyly.  "Just say many," she finally answered with a sly twinkle in her eye. 

"Would you like to have sex with me?" she asked with a straight face.  That was like asking the Pope if he liked fine and expensive robes.  

"Say what?" I asked brainlessly. 

She repeated herself with a sly smile.  "Most men do, unless they're gay.  Are you gay?" she asked, as if asking  my shoe size.

"No, I am certainly not gay, and yes, of course, I would enjoy having sex with you," I said, stumbling over my words like a hapless freshman at a spelling bee.  "Of course.  Who wouldn't?"

"Not would you hypothetically, do you want to?" she said with that very winning and quite sexy smile. 

"You mean now, I mean, soon?  I mean, are you asking me if I want to have sex with you?"  I was thrown by the question because most people don't ask this directly.  Most people are not as no-nonsense as a tornado through a trailer park.

"I am not asking if you want to marry me," she said emphatically.  You don't have to marry me to have sex with me.  That would be silly," she said with a grin.   "You like sex don't you?" she asked, like it was a question of sanity.  If you did not like sex you must be crazy.  I nodded, rather feebly, like I was trying to prove my mental health. 

"Of course," I said rather sheepishly.  I wasn't sure if we were going to go then or postpone it for later, but I was pretty excited about the possibility.

"Are you good at oral sex?" she asked without deviating from absolute honesty a single millimeter.  I didn't know.  I had never been rated.  I had never had my skills evaluated formally; in fact, I had really only had a few experiences where I actually contacted someone's genitals with my mouth.  

"Sure," I said confidently, a confidence I certainly didn't have.   I had, after all, only had contact with another actual person's genitals with my tongue on only a few occasions, and that was in the dark in rather hurried situations.   "Of course," I added, as if it was a daily occurrence.  

She led me off in a direction I didn't recognize, and we went through an ivy covered gate and into a creaky back door.  I followed her through the house and she threw off clothes as she went.  By the time we were at a door she was nude, except for her shoes and a scarf she kept on for a reason I didn't understand.   When she spread the scarf on the unmade bed I understood perfectly the reason for the scarf.  

She crawled onto the scarf and motioned for me to follow, which I did reluctantly, not knowing actually how much the scarf covered.   She opened her legs for me and I slowly moved between her thighs.  Her pussy was bare, and it smelled better than I expected.  Tentatively, I approached her pussy with my tongue and I was surprised how good it actually tasted.  

She was, believe it or not, scented, with a lavender smell that I really liked.  Her pussy was wet and soft, which I suppose most are.  I was tentative, and I am not sure why, although it was like being with a pro, like in the presence of the champion of the sport you are trying for the first time.  I felt like I was in the presence of royalty, and I didn't want to drop the plate of food on the way to the table of celebrity guests.  

When she was ready to change maneuvers, she moved around until it was clear she wanted me to enter her, which I cautiously did, being careful not to fill the wrong hole.   It was incredibly wet inside her, and I slipped in without hardly noticing I was close to her opening.  It was as if I was vacuumed into her by a force that took the breath out of me.  

The most frightening thing was I was afraid I would come within seconds of getting in, and that, of course, would be humiliating, although I was sure it had happened to many of her "lovers" sooner than any of them wanted.  

To say she was simply beautiful was a classical understatement of enormous proportions.   When she took off her clothes on the way to her room, I could not take my eyes off her lovely bare bottom as she rushed through the house.  It was simply superb.  Her breasts were on the small side, but wonderfully shaped, and tipped with thumb-sized nipples that stood up like marbles on a loaf of bread.   Her face looked like a French painting in the Louvre, most likely by a French master like Michelangelo.   If she smiled at you then you were toast.

I was French fried the moment I heard those French words roll off her tongue, and I would be unable to resist in granting her whatever she wanted.  

We'd had sex for fifty minutes before I realized how much time had passed, and when she moved out from under me she came up to my waist and took hold of my wet cock and brought it to her mouth.  It was covered with her wetness, and I watched her put her lips over the tip and slide her head down the shaft, holding her mouth in an "O" position and taking me to the back of her throat.   I could feel her epiglottis on my penis, and my orgasm came fast and full, filling her mouth with my cum, and she simply smiled as she swallowed everything I had.  

I kept coming while she sucked and drank my ejaculate.  She was insatiable, smiling as she held my erection between her lips.  As she held it in front of her she put out her tongue and playfully licked the cum off the end of my cock as it now came out in dribbles.  She laughed at my dribbling penis and again put the end in her mouth and sucked gently on the purple bulb, tasting and savoring my flavor, whatever that was.  I wasn't sure what she liked about it, but I wasn't going to argue with her.  

When she asked me if I wanted to go to the orgy with her  I thought I had died and gone to heaven.  I certainly was interested and excited to go.  Attending an orgy had been a ambition of mine for years, like probably every man alive.  To be there with Claire was an added bonus I couldn't turn down.  On the way she went over the rules of an orgy: to not be pushy; to accept a person's refusal graciously; to not try anything kinky, like golden showers or anything gross; and to not do anything outrageous without the consent of the other person or persons.  

She said everyone would be nude, but I had never been nude with more than one person at a time, so that was a little intimidating.  I was nervous, like trying out for a big part in a play, which I had done, but I was clearly more excited than nervous about going to a place where a lot of people would be fucking and doing things I couldn't imagine.  All the way there she talked about other orgies she'd been to and by the time we got there I was so excited I could barely walk with the hard on I had.  

When we got there we stood outside of a huge door and knocked with a incredibly large iron door knocker and waited for what seemed like a year for someone to answer.  It occurred to me that everyone was engaged in fucking and could not come to the door because they were busy coming.  I smiled at the thought and then the door opened and a well-dressed man motioned us in, obviously recognizing Julia, and led us to a locker room where we were to leave our clothes.  I paid the man fifty dollars and he took it and left.  There were other people in the locker room and it was difficult for me to undress with them there and leave my clothes on hangers in the large, metal lockers.  

He then led us through the house to a room where people were gathered, not yet having sex, although some of them were making out and fondling each other's naked bodies.  I was quickly getting used to being nude, so I just followed Julia's lead and began chatting with folks in the large room-full of naked people.  

Julia introduced me to a very beautiful and very naked lady named August, at least that is how she was introduced.  She had very full breasts and a very thick, black bush that covered every inch of her pubis bone and pussy.  She then took me around and introduced me to Janet, Carlson, Julian, Cheryl, Anthony, and Andria.   There was a couple on the floor kissing and feeling their way across each other's body, and their names were Eleanor and Dustin.  

A naked woman went to the center of the room and clapped her hands and everyone got quiet, except for Eleanor and Dustin, who pretty much ignored her.  She said the orgy would start at eight and it was two minutes to eight.  I wondered if someone would say, "Go," and people would start fucking immediately.  It made me laugh to think about and Julia gave me a dirty look.  I had never seen her give a dirty look before but I realized she could give one hell of a dirty look when she needed to.  I certainly didn't want to rate another of her dirty looks, especially at an orgy, especially before it even got started, but most especially from Julia.  

At about two minutes after eight a naked lady came up to me and gave me an orgy-starting kiss that went from the top of my head to my ankles in a flash of electricity that made me think I had been hit by a lightning strike as I was standing naked in ankle deep water. There was no water, but the electric shock was real and the naked woman asked me if I came here to fuck or stand around and take in the view.  I said fuck and she took me to a mattress and put me flat on the mattress with one leg on each side of my hips and mounted me like a stallion in a rodeo.  

Before I knew what was happening my penis was hard and deep within her, and she was bouncing over me like Dale Evans on Trigger.  As I was fucking her, or more accurately she was fucking me, a woman was holding her jaw with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other while kissing her in a French kiss that rivaled the climax scene of Deep Throat, the feature length film of porn fame.  I was ready to come before I wanted to and was trying to hold myself off from coming too quick at the start of an orgy.  It was not the time you wanted to have an orgasm at a sex party.  

I saw Julia fucking some guy at the other end of the room while kissing a nude woman and jacking off a man standing watching her pussy being filled by the first guy.  When the woman I had started with had finished with me she lifted herself off me and went on to two men just standing around.  She seemed to be the greeter, and was trying to get everybody involved.  Before I knew it she was fucking one of the men and blowing the other.

I then got involved in a three way with two girls who were as interested in kissing one another as they were in fucking me.  

The blond pulled me down, her name I found out was Callie, and I entered her with one giant shove and put a hand on the other woman's ass and fondled it as I fucked the first, Callie.  I had somehow avoided coming, so I was okay so far.  If there was anything I did not want to do was come at the start of an orgy and be too wasted to go on.  I wanted to make my way to Julia and get into that fine pussy of hers before I came and couldn't get it back up.   Although Julia was in great demand and I wasn't sure I could get a turn.  

Someone started a daisy train, a woman on her knees, being fucked by a man behind her as he was being kissed by a woman being fucked by a man being kissed, etc., etc., etc., ....  I joined four people and was fucking a woman named Charlotte, who was sucking a man in front of her, who was fingering a woman who was jacking off a man standing in front of her.  It got very confusing and I almost lost track of who was fucking whom.  

By eleven there were people crashing around me and there were clumps of sleeping couples and groups of three strung across the room in assorted piles of flesh  and bodies everywhere.   At eleven thirty I literally bumped into Julia, who asked if I was having a good time.  I nodded and kissed her and I could taste sex on her breath.   It had been three and a half hours of fucking and I had at least avoided coming more than once.  

"Have you come yet?" Julia asked over the subdued noise of the room that had talking and groaning replaced by snoring and the faint sound of music coming from somewhere off to the right.  I held up one finger, meaning once, and she seemed to understand and grinned and nodded.   "Good boy," she said, still grinning.  

"Meet anyone interesting?" I asked close to her ear to avoid shouting over the music and the sounds of sleeping people.  She nodded and smiled.  

"A few who were big enough to get my attention," she said softly.  "One man from Louisiana who must have been nine inches soft," she said raising her eye brows in a salute to bigness, holding her hands about a foot a part.   We moved off together, and then in the best moment of the night she took ahold of my limp penis and massaged it to life.  I slipped it into her very wet pussy and sighed.  Even at an orgy, she was still the best in the house.  In an excess of riches, she was the prize, she was the very best entree at the table.  She was French cuisine in a greasy-spoon cafe with checkered table cloths.  Julia was a delicacy, a fine meal, a flaming dessert.  At an orgy, she was still the top draw.  

I wondered how long I would be able to interest her enough to keep my place at the table.  We were in no way hooked together, committed, or legally bound, so I was a visitor in her parlor, a migrant moving through her life with no paper, no handshake or obligation, nothing to keep her with me.   After the orgy faded out of memory, I did know where we'd be.  

I woke with someone on my leg and with an arm across my chest.  Julia was standing, looking beautiful in the morning light, and she was dressed, and she asked if I wanted to go.  I eased out from under the arm, lifted the leg off mine, and got my clothes from the locker room, dressed, and slipped out of the big door with Julia behind me.   "Should we go home?"she asked.  

"Home?" I said.  

"Do you want to move in?" she asked.  They were the sweetest words I can remember and I think I simply nodded, like a fool and followed her home like a puppy.  I didn't know where things were going, but I liked the direction they were moving in.

It has been six months since the orgy, but we've had one a night since then with only two participant each time.  I don't know how long this will last, but right now I am in heaven and don't want to be pinched so I wake up.  I love French food now and sometimes I just ask her to say things so I can listen to the way they sound, rolling off her tongue, that wonderful, soft and wet, delicate, sensuous tongue that speaks English like it was a lovely song and caresses a penis like it was prime rib.  Ah, Julia. 

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers