Ah, Vacation

Story Info
A guy goes on vacation and falls in love.
17.5k words
4.64
19.3k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

Ah, Vacation!

I had decided earlier in the year to take the last two weeks of the current year and the first two weeks of next year for a nice, long, 4-week vacation in Europe. Trips like these are easy for me because I'm an airline employee, so I get discounted, space available travel. If I'm lucky, I might even get a first class or business class seat. I was going to begin my holiday in Munich, Germany by flying there from Chicago. I was planning on going to Salzburg and Vienna in Austria, Prague in the Czech Republic and then play it by ear. I had purchased a Eurail pass in order to get around on Europe's fantastic train system.

Unfortunately for me, the flight out of Chicago was very full and when my name was called for my boarding pass, I discovered I was in a middle seat in coach. At least it was in the 'economy plus' section which had a little extra legroom for my long legs. I should tell you a little bit about myself. I began working for my airline right out of college. The pay was pretty good and I had a lot of school loans to pay off and was able to take care of them within five years. I'm 29 years old, 6'2" tall with reddish brown hair and am rather lanky. My eyes are blue and I have been told, by several women, that I'm 'pretty cute'.

As I took my seat in the middle between the window and aisle, I prepared my area for the 8+ hour flight by stowing my water bottle in the seat pocket, getting my iPad out and my noise cancelling headphones. Before long, my seat mates joined me. On the aisle was an older business man and in the window seat was a cute woman who was about my age with bright white blond hair and very blue eyes. The business guy put on his headphones right away indicating that he wasn't going to talk. The woman, however, struck up a conversation as soon as she was settled in.

We talked a little about why we were on the flight and what our plans were. She had been in Chicago on business and was heading to her home in Munich. I told her I was on vacation for 4 weeks and was going to explore Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic for starters. As we took off and continued to talk, we found that we had similar interests in music and art. We talked through the meal service and after the lights had been dimmed, I introduced myself, "By the way, my name is Matt."

She smiled and replied, "Well, I'm Ilsa and am pleased to meet you. If you would like, I could show you around Munich while you are there. You know, give you the tour by someone who knows the city."

I grinned and said, "That would be great if you have the time."

She laughed and said, "Well, when I get home I'll be on vacation too, so I will have plenty of time. Do you know which hotel you will be staying in?"

"Not yet," I replied, "I couldn't find anything in my price range online, so I thought I would check with the information center at the airport."

"Actually, the information center at the airport doesn't do hotels, you'll need to use the one near the Hauptbahnhof, or, er, the central train station. I will go with you and show you the way if you would like."

"Thanks, that would be nice." We had been in the air for quite a while, so I told Ilsa to lift the window shade and see if we could see the northern lights. With the cabin lights dimmed, we could make out the green wall of light and enjoyed the light show cheek to cheek. After ten minutes, we looked at each other and then we both blushed with the intimacy of the situation, so I lowered myself back into my seat.

Ilsa turned to me and said, "I've taken this flight dozens of times and never thought to look outside for this. Thank you so much for sharing this with me." She then gave me a peck on the cheek and then settled back into her seat. She stared out at the lights for quite a while taking in the beauty of the scene. Finally, she sat back in her seat and closed her eyes. I closed my eyes as well and fell asleep as I sat.

I was awakened by the sound of people stirring as the flight attendants began doling out breakfast. I turned to my left and saw that Ilsa had a hold of my left arm and was sleeping against my shoulder. She looked beautiful as she slept blissfully against me, so I didn't want to disturb her. However, the noise around us caused her open her eyes and it took a few seconds for her to realize what she was doing. She sat up with a start and began to apologize, but I stopped her quickly by saying, "Don't worry about it. I was asleep as well and when I awoke, I couldn't wake you because you looked so beautiful."

Ilsa blushed and said, "Well, okay then. You made for a wonderful pillow, so thank you." She leaned over and gave me another peck on the cheek, though this one seemed to take a little longer than the first one and this one seemed to spark a little flip flop in my stomach and gave me goosebumps.

Before long, we made our descent into Munich airport. We gathered our possessions and then made our way to baggage claim after getting through passport control. Ilsa and I talked the whole way as she told me facts about Munich. I helped her grab her sample case and suitcase and then grabbed my backpack. As we exited through the customs area, we stopped at an ATM so we both could get some cash. We headed next to the train station, Ilsa bought a ticket and then we headed in towards downtown Munich. Ilsa lead me to the Information center and found quite a few people in line. When I finally made it to the front, I asked about hotel availability and was informed there were no hotels within a 50km radius. Ilsa queried the clerk in German and, apparently, got the lowdown.

"There's a big fußball match in town with an Italian team. That's why there aren't any rooms and won't be for several days since the match is tomorrow." Ilsa stood there looking at me for a few seconds and then said, "You know, I really like you, so why don't you stay in my apartment? My sofa folds out to a bed and you are welcomed to use it."

I looked at her and then asked, "Are you sure? You hardly know me. I don't want to put you into an awkward position."

Ilsa smiled and said, "I know you better than all of the people in my building, if you want to know the truth. I've enjoyed your company and would really like to have you stay with me. So, let's go, it's a short bus ride from here. We'll need to get you a bus ticket." We got my ticket, boarded the bus and within 10 minutes were exiting the bus. We walked a short distance to an old 5 story building and took the lift up to the top floor. Ilsa laughed and said, "I usually run up the stairs to my flat for the exercise, but with our bags that's not very practical."

She unlocked her door and lead the way into her small apartment. My initial impression was that it was very neat and tidy. There was a small living room, with a chair and the aforementioned sofa, and a small kitchen/dining room combo. Next, Ilsa showed me where the bathroom was and then pointed towards her bedroom. All in all, the flat suited what little I knew of Ilsa and it made me smile. She then showed me where to put my backpack and said, "We should take a quick shower and then go walk around for a while to stave off sleep until about 3pm.

I let Ilsa take the first shower and then followed when she had finished. It felt nice in the hot water while I washed my hair and body. I brushed my teeth, shaved and got dressed. When I made my way back out into the living room, Ilsa was waiting for me dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. On the plane, I hadn't been able to make out her body because of her winter clothes, but now she sat before me with a little less on, I could see that she had a nice figure with medium sized breasts, a thin waist and a very pleasing backside. I had caught myself staring, so I pulled my eyes away and looked at the floor before she kicked me out for being a pervert.

"There's a nice sized Christmas market nearby that doesn't see too many tourists. I think you'll like it. We can get some food and have some glühwein," Ilsa stated.

"Glue what," I asked?

"Glühwein. It's warm, sweet, red wine and tastes nice on cold days like this. It's a traditional winter drink. You'll find that we have a lot of traditions here and I think you will learn to enjoy them."

We set out on our 'stay awake' walk and headed for the Christmas Market Ilsa had mentioned. When we arrived, I was amazed by all of the little wooden huts lined up with all sorts of food, candy, trinkets and beverages. We walked amongst them all as Ilsa explained what they were selling. We stopped at a bratwurst stand and had a couple of sausages. I was surprised to discover that there were many different varieties of the sausages in different sizes and flavors.

We managed to kill a couple of hours during our walk in which we sampled roasted chestnuts, several different pastries, lychees and glühwein. Ilsa had been right, the warm, sweet wine hit the spot during the cold afternoon. As we walked back to her place, I thanked her for a very entertaining day. She smiled, hooked her arm through mine and lead us back to her flat. By the time we got back I was yawning continuously and thought that nothing would feel better than to lie flat and catch some sleep. We made up my bed on the sofa and then Ilsa gave me a peck on the lips and then she retired to her room.

Ilsa woke me at 7pm and said we should grab some dinner, so I got dressed and then we headed out on a bus to the Augustiner beer garden where we had traditional German food and beer. Ilsa told me that Augustiner was the only brewery left in Munich owned by German's. The food and beer were delicious and I told Ilsa that it was my treat to thank her for allowing me to stay at her flat. When we had returned, we sat and talked as I began to become fascinated by this lovely woman. Finally, at 11pm we decided to call it a night. I stripped down to my skivvies, crawled into my bed and was out in an instant.

In the morning, I was awakened by Ilsa jumping on top of me telling me to wake up. It was 9am and she said we had much to do and see. As she lay on top of me, I wrapped my arms around her back and held her tight. She began giggling and squirming on top of me which woke up my penis as well. Luckily, I had a thick comforter covering me, so I was hoping she didn't notice my erection. I, also, had to pee which wasn't helping matters either. Finally, Ilsa kissed my forehead and said, "Get up sleepyhead!"

As Ilsa stood up, I could see she was wearing an old t-shirt that was very thin and a pair of bikini style panties. I could see that she was braless as her breasts swayed gently as she moved. I admired her shapely legs as she stood and the shape of her tush as she strolled to the kitchen. "Would you like coffee," she called out as she walked. I regained my focus from watching her ass to reply that coffee would be great.

I decided that this would be the perfect time to make a dash to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and get rid of my morning wood. I was about halfway there when Ilsa turned and asked, "Are you alright with a German style breakfa..." The words trailed off as she saw my tented boxer's. She then said, "Did I cause that? If so, I apologize!"

I stopped and said, "Well, kind of. Between my bladder and you squirming on top of me. I'm really sorry and I don't mean to embarrass you. I was hoping I could sneak into the toilet before you saw me. I'm really sorry."

Ilsa continued to stare for a few moments and then looked into my eyes and said, "It's me who should apologize to you. I shouldn't have jumped on you that way."

I laughed and said, "Well, truth be told, that was the best wakeup call I have ever had. Anyway, I'll take care of this embarrassment right now." I made my way into the toilet and relieved myself. I splashed some cold water on my face and then walked out to greet the day. Ilsa had laid out several different cold cuts, cheeses, butter, jams and had a basket of crusty rolls. She poured us each a cup of coffee and we dug in. I was quite hungry and enjoyed the breakfast immensely. Her coffee was very strong and tasty, so I had several cups.

After breakfast, we headed to the Glyptothek art museum for a couple of hours and then we walked around the Marienplatz downtown and watched the mechanical clock put on its hourly show at the Rathaus. We had lunch at a Turkish 'doner kabob' place and then did a tour of the Frauenkirche. Ilsa was well informed about all of the sights we saw and was a joy to be with. When we had finished, we were pretty tired, but not tired enough to not stop at the local grocery store and buy ingredients for dinner and tomorrow's breakfast.

We had a light dinner consisting of a green salad and a bottle of wine. We sat and talked after dinner as we finished the bottle. "So, tomorrow. I thought we would do a day trip and take the train to Füssen in order to go to Neuschwanstein. What do you think?" Ilsa asked.

"Is that the famous castle on the hill," I asked? When Ilsa said that it was, I was all in. We decided to get to bed fairly early so we could catch an early train. I let Ilsa complete her evening ablutions in the bathroom first. When she had finished, I took her hand, looked her in the eye and said, "Thank you for such a wonderful day." I then pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. When I released her from the hug, Ilsa beamed at me and said it was her pleasure. She then went off to her room and shut the door.

I crawled into bed and was just about to fall asleep when I heard Ilsa's bedroom door open. I figured she needed the bathroom, so I closed my eyes again. However, I felt her climb onto my bed, crawl under the covers with me and sidle up against my chest. She whispered, "Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"Do you mind me getting into bed with you?"

"Not at all."

"Good." She then leaned over me and kissed me deeply with passion. I reached over with my right arm to pull her close and discovered she had no shirt on. Her skin felt very soft as I ran my hand up and down her back. As we entwined our tongues, my cock rose to the occasion poking into Ilsa. She let out a little giggle and then reached down to stroke it causing me to moan with delight. "I think you are overdressed," she said as she got up on her knees and began to pull my t-shirt over my head. I could make out her breasts in the dim light and saw that she had very long erect nipples that just begged to be sucked on. When my shirt was off, I reached over to caress her right nipple as she moved her attention to my boxers. I lifted my hips to assist in the removal of my last stitch of clothing. When the waist of my shorts got past my erection, my penis sprang up at attention.

Ilsa grabbed my manhood and looked at it for a few moments and then began licking it like it was a popsicle. Another groan of approval escaped my lips as Ilsa began taking me into her mouth. The sensation was wonderful as she worked her tongue around the head of my cock. As I looked up, I could see that she didn't have panties on either, so I ran my hand over the smooth globes of her ass causing goosebumps to erupt on her flesh. I coerced Ilsa to move around and plant her vagina on my face so I could give as good as I got.

She was very wet and very hairless as I took my first tentative licks. Her large labia were very swollen with arousal and I enjoyed licking them. After a while, I breached the crevice of her pussy and began lapping at her vaginal opening, drinking in the ambrosia that she was producing. When I had collected her dew, I splayed my tongue and licked down her crevice, over her urethra to her clitoris. Her clit was exposed and was fairly large compared to other women in my experience. I sucked on it gently causing Ilsa to groan loudly as she ground her pussy down in my face.

Ilsa was so wrapped up in her own sensations that she let my cock drop from her mouth, giving me some respite from the climax that I had felt building. After a few moments, Ilsa cried out, "ICH HABE EINEN ORGASMUS!" She then began shaking and shivering in my arms as she experienced her first orgasm with me. It was a wonderful feeling knowing I had brought this beautiful woman such joy. Her climax was so intense, I half expected her to just collapse on top of me. But, instead, she climbed off my face, turned around and straddled my erection and then slowly lowered herself down on me.

If I had been a tailor, I would have said we were custom made for one another. I had never felt anything as wonderful as the feeling of my penis buried into Ilsa's vagina. When she had me all of the way in, she bent forward and I pulled her into my arms to kiss her with a passion I had never kissed any other woman before.

It may sound absurd, but I had been falling in love with Ilsa while we walked around the Christmas market together the previous day. I know that I hardly knew her, but in some ways, I felt I knew her better than anyone else I had ever been with. As we kissed with my penis buried in her pussy I felt as though I had met the woman of my dreams and I began searching for a way to tell her this without making a mess of things.

We broke the kiss after a couple of minutes while Ilsa pushed herself up on her arms as we both looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Next, she began to lift herself slowly and then lower herself back down as she began fucking me very slowly. I took this opportunity to reach up and fondle her lovely breasts and to feel her incredible nipples. She groaned as I lightly pinched her nipples and after a while she whispered, "Pinch them harder and pull on them, please!" I did as she asked eliciting a deep groan from her.

In no time at all, we both began feeling the lust we had building up as we began to copulate more intensely. I began thrusting up into Ilsa hard while she was dropping down on me. As we pounded into one another, my climax struck as I cried out, "OH MY GOD, ILSA! I'M CUMMING!!!" as my semen shot deep into Ilsa's womb. It then dawned on me that I wasn't sure if she was on birth control or not. I didn't dwell on that problem for long because Ilsa had another stunning orgasm as she quaked on top of me. I could feel her pussy pulsing and squeezing me as I remained buried in her. When her climax ebbed, she collapsed on top of me as we both were sucking air into our lungs after our physical effort. When Ilsa's breath had moderated, she whispered in my ear, "Ich liebe dich über alles!" I had no idea what she said, but it sounded nice so I hugged her.

I then remembered about birth control and said, "Ilsa, I'm so sorry. I should have asked where you wanted me to cum. I hope you are on birth control."

She smiled down at me and said, "Of course I am, you silly man. I never would have allowed you to orgasm in me if I wasn't. Now kiss me again!" We kissed each other for quite a while until we fell asleep.

The sound of Ilsa's alarm wakened us at 6am causing us to groan. We had clung on to one another through the night and I, for one, slept wonderfully because my dreams were all about Ilsa. We smiled at each other, kissed and then I asked her if she slept well. She said she had wonderful dreams about me. I told her I dreamed about her and didn't want to wake up.

Since we had a long day ahead of us, Ilsa pulled me from our bed and drug me to the shower where we washed each other in tight quarters. We ate a quick breakfast while still nude, got dressed and then made our way to the train station to go to Füssen. As we rode the train, we held hands and talked about the splendors of the previous night. I decided to come clean and said, "Ilsa, this may sound, well, kind of weird because we hardly know each other, but I..."

Ilsa stopped me and said, "You love me, don't you? I don't find that weird at all because I love you as well. I whispered, 'Ich liebe dich über alles', to you last night which means 'I love you over all others.'"

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers