Ah, Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived back in our hotel, Ilsa went to our bathroom and remained there for quite a while before I heard the shower run. She came into the room with just a towel wrapped around her head turban style, but was otherwise naked. I, once again, admired her nakedness as she walked towards me with a smile on her face. "Matty, I want you in my arschloch again, please." Ilsa then climbed on the bed and remained on her hands and knees wiggling her ass at me.

She didn't have to ask me twice as I stripped my clothes off, jumped on the bed and began licking her asshole in preparation of the fun we would be having. "Ooh, Matty, I love when you lick my arschloch! It feels so good!" I kept up my oral attention for several minutes until Ilsa said, "Matty! Do it now! Fick mein arschloch!"

I sat up, grabbed the tube of lube I got for Christmas, smeared some lube on and in Ilsa, greased up my cock and began to press into Ilsa's anus. Ilsa groaned loudly in obvious pleasure as I slowly entered her backdoor. "OH FUCK, MATTY! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR COCK!" I loved it too as I slowly plunged into her rectum. When I was all of the way in, Ilsa cried, "FUCK ME NOW! MAKE ME SCREAM WHILE YOU FUCK MY ASS HARD!"

Ilsa was, obviously, turned on, so I began hammering her ass while I held onto her hips, pulling and pushing her body. Every time my pelvis struck her ass cheeks she let out with an, 'Unh'. After a couple of minutes, she cried out, "QUETSCHE MEINE TITTEN HART!"

I cried, "WHAT?"

She immediately screamed, "SQUEEZE MY TITS, HARD! SQUEEZE THEM LIKE, LIKE A LEMON!" I reached forward, took her lovely tits in my hands and squeezed. "HARDER," she demanded! I squeezed harder, but again she cried, "HARDER MATTY!" Knowing that Ilsa knew what she wanted, I squeezed as hard as I could, rolling her tit flesh in my large hands and squeezing hard.

I was so turned on by what I was doing to my girlfriend that I wasn't too far from cumming. I cried out, "I'M GOING TO CUM SOON," as I continued pulverizing Ilsa's anus.

Moments later, Ilsa screamed, "ICH KOMME! ICH KOMME HART!" With that Ilsa began shaking hard as her climax hit her. I couldn't take anymore and began cumming as well, shooting my load deep into her bowel, grunting with every pulse of my cock. When my cock was spent, I rolled over onto my left side pulling Ilsa with me as we gasped for breath. Once we had calmed down, Ilsa said, "You're the best lover I have ever had Matty! I love you so much."

I smiled to myself, hugged Ilsa's back to me and said, "I love you too, Ilsa." We talked a little bit and then both fell asleep.

In the morning, we had breakfast in the breakfast room and then after brushing our teeth, Ilsa took me on a tour of Bayreuth. We visited a wonderful park behind the New Schloss, Richard Wagner's home, museum and grave, the old Opera House that had been restored to its gilded stateliness and the grave of Franz Liszt. After a late lunch, Ilsa's father took us on a tour of the Festspiel Haus, where the Wagner festival is held every summer. Her father works there as a carpenter building sets for the operas that are staged there.

We had dinner with Ilsa's folks again that night and the following day, Ilsa borrowed their car and took me to the Ermitage, the summer residence of the Margrave of Bayreuth. All in all, I really enjoyed Bayreuth and found it a charming small city.

The following day found us back on the train for a short ride to Nuremburg where we walked up to the castle on the hill, took a bus to a memorial to the Jews killed in WWII by Hitler that was created in one of Hitler's showpiece buildings designed by Albert Speer. We, also, walked to the parade ground nearby where the Nazi's held their big rally's. I recognized the place from old footage of a US tank shooting the swastika from the top. When we returned downtown we had dinner at the Bratwurst Hausl famous for their Nuremberger style bratwurst that are cooked over and open fire.

The next day we took the train to Augsburg where we visited the Dachau concentration camp which was very sobering as we considered the number of people killed there.

Finally, we returned to Munich and to Ilsa's flat. We had used up 2½ weeks of my vacation and were planning to fly to Chicago 2 days later. We spent the time relaxing from our travels and I took the time to arrange things with my parents and supervisor. While in Munich, Ilsa's menstrual cycle came around, so we spent our time cuddling, talking and planning for the future. I met her friend Sabine who was the lawyer she had mentioned earlier about getting work permission in the EU.

When the day of our flight arrived, Ilsa and I took the train to the airport, checked in and took our seats. I was surprised to find us in business class and Ilsa explained that she usually flew business on Lufthansa and that her company was paying for the flight. I was overjoyed as we took our two seats together by the window. Ilsa was a smart traveler having booked our seats on the right-hand side of the plane away from the sun. We had a good time talking, drinking and eating. We arrived in Chicago at around 7pm and once we cleared immigrations and customs we took the 'El' towards my apartment.

There was a fair bit of snow on the ground and it was quite cold. We walked the several blocks to my apartment on the near north side and I allowed Ilsa to enter first. Her face lit up with a big smile when she saw my flat. She checked out my drawings that were hanging on the walls and looked around taking everything in. "You are very tidy," Ilsa said, "I like that. So, where's the bedroom?" I pointed the way so she could drop her bag. She then said, "I'm, kind of, hungry. Is there anywhere we can get something to eat?"

"There's a place around the corner that does a mean Italian beef sandwich and fries. I think you'll like it." We had a quick meal on Chicago style fast food and then returned to my flat.

When we got into bed, Ilsa snuggled up to me and asked, "Matty? Will you miss living in Chicago?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I may miss a few things like the pizza, the hot dogs and the Italian beef sandwiches. But, I think I will really like living with you. I enjoyed all of the different food, the glühwein, the traditions and everything. Mostly, I'll be very happy being with you."

The next day was a whirlwind of getting out of my apartment and arranging transport to my folk's house with my stuff, (luckily the apartment was furnished, so I didn't need to deal with furniture.). My folks lived in Wilmette just north of the city. A friend from work, who owned a pickup, pick us up and my stuff and drove us to my parent's.

When Ilsa saw my parent's house, her eyes got wide with the size. "It's so big! Do you have a large family?"

I laughed and said, "Not really. I have a younger sister and brother. The house is big because my parents are pretty well off. My Dad is the CEO of a big company. He does pretty well. So, are you ready for the inquisition?" Ilsa laughed and nodded.

My friend, Ilsa and I unloaded my 5 boxes of stuff and a couple of suitcases and dropped them in the sun porch at the back of the house. I thanked my friend and then Ilsa and I entered the family home. I called out to my Mom, who was in the basement. She hustled up the stairs and gave me a big hug and kiss. When she let me go, I said, "Mom, this is Ilsa, the love of my life. Ilsa, this is my Mom, Nora Ainsbury." Ilsa stuck out her hand, but my Mom quickly ignored it and pulled Ilsa into a hug.

"It's lovely to meet you Ilsa," my Mom said as she held Ilsa at arm's length. "I can see why Matt fell for you. Come in and let's talk. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

Ilsa smiled at my Mom and said, "No thank you, I'm fine at the moment. It's nice to meet you as well. You have a lovely home and I love the art work."

"Those are paintings my Mom did," I interjected. "I guess you can see where my talent came from."

The three of us sat around talking about art and my Mom's paintings for about an hour until my sister Sally came home. Introductions were made again. My Mom was going to start getting dinner ready, so I went to help her while Ilsa and Sally talked. Just before dinner, my brother, John, showed up and we introduced Ilsa to him. Finally, my Dad got home and the last of the introductions were made. We had a lively dinner as poor Ilsa got peppered with questions about life in Germany, her business and a lot of teasing why she took up with me.

As we were lying in bed, Ilsa said, "I really like your family. They've all been so kind and welcoming. Thanks for bringing me with you."

I chuckled and said, "Well, your parents were very kind to me too. So, tomorrow I have to go to the airport and turn in my badge and make it my official last day. You're welcome to come with me or you can stay here if you would like. The airport may be a bit boring and my co-workers can be boorish and rude."

"Actually, Sally asked me to hang out with her if you don't mind. She's very interested in my business and the marketing of it. So, I thought I would hang out with her and let her ask her questions. She may even give me some ideas."

So, I returned to the airport and had a sit-down meeting with my supervisor. He gave me his spiel about what a valuable worker I was and that he was sorry to lose me. I cleaned out my locker and made my way out to my car under escort, since I didn't have a badge anymore.

When I got home, I had to laugh because Sally had Ilsa at the kitchen table with all sorts of papers laid out. When I walked in, they both looked up and smiled at me. Sally spoke first, "Matt, your girlfriend is brilliant! I love her clothes and I think it's great that she wants to use your drawings for her advertising. It's a pretty bold stroke!"

I walked over and sat next to Ilsa, gave her a kiss and asked, "Is my sister treating you alright?"

Ilsa replied, "Actually, your sister is the brilliant one! She has laid out a really great marketing plan that won't cost an arm and a leg. As a matter of fact, I was just going to make her a proposal." Ilsa turned towards my sister and asked, "Would you like to spend the summer in Germany? I would like you on my marketing team while you are out of school...kind of like a paid internship. Are you interested?"

Sally's eyes got as wide as saucers and screamed, "I WOULD LOVE TO!" She then pulled Ilsa into a backbreaking hug and said, "Thank you, Ilsa."

The rest of our stay was pretty quiet. I took Ilsa down to the 'Loop' and did a bunch of touristy things on one day and then the day before we left, we spent the day with my parents. When my Mom had me alone for a few moments, she said, "Matt, I really like Ilsa and I can tell she's head over heels in love with you. I love that she offered to help Sally too. I don't want to pressure you, but if you don't marry that girl you will have made a huge mistake."

I was a little surprised by my Mom pushing me to marry because in the past she was always telling me not to rush. I hugged my Mom and said, "I know Mom. I really love her too and will pop the question at the right time." My Mom smiled and said, come with me for a second. I followed her up to her bedroom and then she began digging into her jewelry box. When she found what she was looking for, she smiled and said, "When you do ask her to marry you, give her this ring. It belonged to your Grandmother who was married to your grandfather for 60 years. I think she will like it."

I took the ring and admired its beauty. It had a fairly large diamond, but wasn't ostentatious at all. I hugged my Mom and said, "Thanks Mom, it's perfect. I love you."

The next day, Ilsa and I were flying back to Munich. We had a tearful goodbye with my family and Ilsa invited them to come visit whenever they could. After we had eaten, Ilsa said, "I really loved your family. I can't wait for Sally to come over."

We arrived back in Munich on a Friday, so Ilsa decided we would spend the weekend together and then on Monday she would take me to work with her. The first couple of days at Ilsa's business were spent being introduced to people and being told how things worked. I met countless people, most of whom spoke some English, but I could tell I needed to learn German and learn it fast.

When Ilsa and I went home after the second day, I told her, "I really need to learn German! It's not fair to everyone for them to have to speak English, so I'm thinking I could do a crash course for a month. Maybe work half days with you and then study German the rest of the day."

Ilsa pondered on what I said and then said, "Let me make a few calls tomorrow. I think your idea is great, I just need to find a good teacher for you."

The rest of the week was spent with the designers as I learned how to draw their concepts. In the end, we decided I worked best if I could see the clothes on a model, take some pictures and then draw what I remembered and refreshing my memory with the pictures. By the first Friday, I had 20 drawings done of the new line of clothes for the summer.

By the next week, Ilsa had managed to set me up with a German teacher. So, I was working half days drawing clothes and studying German for the remainder of the day. The teacher, turned out to be a cousin of Ilsa's who was studying at University. She was working on her doctorate in linguistics, so she was well versed in language. The first several weeks was focused on building a vocabulary and then we concentrated on conversation. I thought I was picking things up pretty quickly as I began to be able to pick up snippets of conversations of people around me as I walked down the street. When we were at home, Ilsa spoke only German now which really helped me.

Though I didn't know anything about the world of fashion, I was loving my new job. I loved drawing and really liked interacting with Ilsa on the things I drew. By and large, she liked everything I did, but on occasion would ask for a little change here and there. On weekends we would explore the area or the city. The more I was with Ilsa the more I fell in love with her.

Finally, one day at work I decided the time was right, so at the end of one of Ilsa's big staff meetings. I spoke up in my newly acquired but still limited German, "Before you all leave I want to thank each and every one of you for the warm welcome you have shown me. Because of your kindness over the months I decided I wanted to share this moment with the people Ilsa cares most about." I turned and walked over to Ilsa, took her right hand in mine, kneeled down and said, "Ilsa, I have never been happier since I met you on the plane in December. We've been going steady since Christmas day, so I would now like to take things a step further...will you marry me?" I pulled my Grandmother's ring from my pocket and presented it to Ilsa.

Her eyes were wide in shock as she stared at me and the ring and then her face lit up with joy as she flung herself at me and screamed, "YES!" Everybody at the meeting stood and applauded for us with big smiles on their faces. When Ilsa relinquished her hug, I placed the ring on her right hand as per German custom. She looked at the ring with wide eyes and said, "This is very beautiful, it must have cost a fortune."

"Actually, it didn't cost anything because it was my Grandmother's. My Mom gave it to me to give to you when the time was right."

Ilsa then hugged me again and kissed me and said, "I love you, so much! I can't wait to get married!"

Everyone in the meeting began walking up to us to offer their congratulations. The men patted my back while the women oohed and ahhed over the ring. As the news swept through the office, we were inundated with congratulations.

That evening, Ilsa called her parents to share the news and then later that night we called my parents. We told both sets of parents that we didn't have a date in mind and that we'd let them know when we did. My Mom suggested we do it sometime over the summer while my sister Sally was working with us so that she could attend as well. Ilsa thought that that was a brilliant idea.

After we hung up with my folks, the two of us looked at a calendar and decided that the 14th of July would be perfect. I commented that our anniversary would be a public holiday in France because that's Bastille Day.

A few weeks later, Sally flew into to begin her internship with Ilsa's company. Both women were very excited at the prospect of working together and Sally was excited about living in Europe for the summer. Sabine the lawyer who got my work permit for the EU had done the same thing for Sally. We were going to take the first three days and show Sally around Munich, but she was anxious to get to work because she had been developing a marketing strategy she was dying to share with Ilsa.

So, the first week Ilsa and Sally were sequestered in Ilsa's office most of each day while Sally shared her strategy. By Thursday, Ilsa was waxing poetic about Sally and brought her marketing team into a big meeting for the whole weekend. Since, my art was part of marketing, I was included. I had to admit that Sally's plan was exceptional and was going to sell a lot of clothing.

On Sunday, Ilsa told everyone to take Monday off and be ready to implement the new plan on Tuesday. When the three of us got home Sunday night, Ilsa said, "We should go out to dinner somewhere nice to celebrate. Sally complained that she didn't have anything nice to wear, but Ilsa said, she could help her. I let the two of them shower first and then they went into our bedroom to dress. I had brought my clothes out to the living room and dressed there after my shower.

When I was ready, I didn't have to wait long for the two women to appear. What graced my eyes were two beautiful women! Ilsa's beauty was a known quantity to me and she looked exceptionally sexy in a form fitting little black dress which was backless with the hem cut halfway up her thighs. She, also, had on high heels which made her legs look fabulous. The unknown quantity was my sister Sally. She had on a similar backless dress but in red. I had never really paid much attention to what Sally looked like being my sister and everything, but she was a knockout in the dress and the way her hair was done.

I stared at the two of them for a minute until Ilsa asked, "So?"

I snapped out of my trance and said, "You are both dazzling! I'm going to be the envy of every man in Munich tonight!"

Ilsa laughed and said, "Good answer." She then kissed me quickly.

Sally stepped up to me next and said, "Really good answer!" and then she kissed me on the lips as well. This stunned me for a second, but then I let it go.

Ilsa led us to a really nice restaurant that she had made reservations for. Being Sunday night, it wasn't too crowded, but there were a fair few tables occupied. Ilsa ordered some good champagne and when it arrived, she raised her glass and said, "To Sally and a promising marketing plan!"

Sally blushed and I said, "Here, here!"

Sally then raised her glass and said, "To Matt and Ilsa, a couple made in heaven!" I leaned over, kissed Ilsa and then took a drink.

Not wanting to be left out, I raised my glass and said, "To the two loveliest women in Munich!" Ilsa and Sally blushed as they sipped.

We ended up killing two bottles of champagne plus a bottle of Bordeaux and a snifter each of cognac by the end of our meal. Needless to say, we were all quite drunk as we made our way back to the apartment. As we walked, Ilsa was between Sally and me with her arms around each of us. We were all laughing at stupid jokes and stumbling around a bit. When we got back, Ilsa said, "God, am I drunk and horny!"

Sally laughed and said, "Me too!"

Ilsa laughed, winked at me and then took Sally in her arms and began kissing her passionately. I stood watching my fiancé and my sister making out like teenagers as they stood in the middle of the living room. I kept expecting Sally to protest, but instead she pulled Ilsa into her harder. I started to get a little hard watching the two of them and then got really hard as Ilsa began pulling Sally's dress off of her. Now, I could tell that Sally had pretty good-sized breasts when she had the dress on, but I was stunned by how perfect they were once the dress was off. I started to feel guilty about looking at my sister with such lust, but she looked really good in her nakedness.