Ah, Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

Once Sally was naked, she began helping Ilsa out of her dress! The view just got better. When Ilsa was nude, the two women began kissing ardently once again. I didn't know what to do with myself since my sister was involved, but I continued to watch with lust. After a while, Ilsa whispered into Sally's ear which caused Sally to laugh. When Ilsa had finished whispering, Sally walked over to me, hugged me to her nakedness and said, "I have a secret that I want to share with you." As she relinquished her hug, she looked at me seriously and said, "One day I was looking for my birth certificate for some reason. I think it was to get my first passport. Anyway, it was in the top drawer of Mom's desk, the drawer she always kept locked. Anyway, I found all three of our birth certificates and noticed that all three looked very different, so I began comparing all of them and discovered that the three of us are not siblings by birth!"

I looked at Sally stunned and asked, "Then what are we?"

Sally smiled and said, "You are Mom and Dad's child, but Tommy and I were adopted. When I found out I went to Mom and asked for the truth, so she said that after they had you, Mom suffered some sort of complication and couldn't have any more children. They always wanted three kids, so they adopted me a year after you and then Tommy a year after me. His and my birth parents are dead, apparently. So, what that means is that if we have sex, and I hope we do, it isn't incest."

I was standing there processing what Sally had told me trying to wrap the fact that we weren't really related around my brain. Finally, Ilsa walked up to us and said, "Matty, Sally told me this story the other day while we were working together. She confessed to me that she had always had feelings for you that she thought were unnatural and wanted to act on them now that she knew it wasn't wrong. She also told me she is bisexual and has wanted to be with me too since we met in Chicago. So, I thought we could all be together like we were in Innsbruck with Sabine. You know you're the one I love and I really like Sally and she really likes both of us, so what do you think?"

I kind of chuckled and said, "Who can think with two incredibly beautiful naked women like you two staring me down." Ilsa smiled brightly and began helping me strip.

When I was naked, Sally looked at me and then at Ilsa and said, "Now I know why you always have a smile on your face Ilsa!" Sally then took my erection in her hand and then kissed me. God, her kisses were nearly as good as Ilsa's. Ilsa grabbed Sally's other hand and began pulling her into our bedroom while Sally pulled my erection to follow.

When we got to the bedroom, Ilsa said, "Matty, I want you to make love to Sally while I watch, okay? When you two are done, then I'll make love to Sally and you watch. When we are done, then you and I can both make love with Sally."

Sally and I lay in each other's arms and kissed. It was a little awkward at first, but then morphed into an embrace of lovers. She was so passionate as we caressed each other while our tongues dueled. After a while, Sally broke our kiss, looked in my eyes and said, "Matty, I want you to make love to me." I rolled on top of my erstwhile sister, slipped my erection into her wet opening and made love to her. Sally immediately moaned as I sank into her and she sighed, "God, I've wanted this for so long! I love you, Matt."

I had loved Sally too, but as a sister for so many years. I wasn't quite sure how to respond to her. I loved Ilsa and I didn't want anything I said to jeopardise that fact in Ilsa's mind. I'd die if I lost her. But then, Ilsa was whispering in my ear, "Tell Sally you love her too, Matty, you know you do. You can love both of us, because I love both of you."

I smiled, looked down on my sister and said, "I do too. I do love you Sally!" She smiled brightly and pulled my head down to kiss me hungrily. Her passion was infective as she pulled me into her with her legs wrapped around my ass. After a while I rolled over to allow Sally to ride me. Almost immediately Ilsa took advantage of the situation and sat on my face. I couldn't imagine my life getting any better than this.

After 20 or so minutes, I let my orgasm go and shot my cream into my sister's hole. Sally rolled off of me as did Ilsa with Ilsa burying her face into Sally's pussy as she gobbled down the deposit I left in Sally. Watching the two of them was so hot that I began to get hard again pretty quickly, so I decided to bury my cock into my fiancé. The three of us went at it hot and heavy for most of the night and when we were too exhausted to continue, we all fell asleep together on the bed.

In the morning when I woke up I was looking into Sally's face who was smiling at me. I kissed her and whispered good morning, after she told me good morning she said, "Matty, I don't want to leave here at the end of summer. I've been thinking of forgoing my graduation to just keep working here. What do you think?"

I couldn't help but frown and said, "Mom and Dad would be very upset considering all of the money they've poured into your education so far. Maybe you should..." I let that statement die as I thought for a moment and then said, "Are you close with your advisor?"

Sally nodded and said, "Yeah, she's great. She thought working over here would be great for me. Why?"

"Well, I was thinking that perhaps you might be able to talk her into letting you stay and writing some papers to make up your remaining credit hours. An independent study of sorts. Tell her that Ilsa has offered you a job and that you can apply your work experience to your course of study. How many hours do you need to graduate?"

Sally was pensive for a moment and then said, "I only need 6 hours and this job is perfect for those classes. Do you think Ilsa would want to hire me permanently?"

Before I could say anything, Ilsa said, "I know for a fact that I do. I'll do anything I can to keep you here. You could probably submit the marketing plan you did for me. I'll even write a testimonial as to how effective I think it would be or, better yet, let the thing do its magic and then show them the numbers and how they've improved. It should be, what, noon in Chicago now? Make the call. Wait! Let's do it from my office! Send her a text and tell her you'll do a skype call to her at 1400 her time!"

The three of us quickly showered, dressed and made our way to Ilsa's office. We each had a cup of coffee and then at the correct time, Ilsa initiated the skype call on her office computer. Moments later, a woman in her 50's answered and saw the three of us staring back at her. Sally didn't waste any time and said, "Thanks for taking this call Dr. Braun. With me are my brother Matt and my boss Ilsa Buhl, the owner of Buhl Kleidung Eingearbeitet, the business I have been interning for this summer. Ms. Buhl liked the marketing plan I developed for her company so much, she says she wishes to hire me full time immediately."

Dr. Braun asked, in perfect German, "Is that correct Ms. Buhl?"

Ilsa smiled and replied, "That is correct. The plan that Sally put together for us looks exceptionally good. I've discussed it with all of my upper management after Sally made her presentation. If you would like, I could send you a video of the presentation. Unfortunately, Sally is just beginning to learn German, so the presentation is in English, but all of my people know English very well."

Dr. Braun, replied, "I would like that. So, if I may ask, what is the point of this call?"

Ilsa replied, "Apparently, Sally needs to complete 6 course hours before she can get her degree. I was wondering if it would be possible to grant her those hours for work she does here without her needing to return to Chicago?"

Dr. Braun sat quietly for a few moments and then said, "Well, Ms. Buhl"

Ilsa interrupted and said, "Please call me Ilsa."

Dr. Braun smiled and said, "You may do the same. My name is Ilsa as well. Anyway, what I was going to say is that, if you'll send me the video and a hard copy of Sally's plan, I'll present them, in her behalf, to our department faculty meeting next week. I'll propose that her plan be considered in lieu of those 6 hours and, if they approve, we'll award Sally her degree. I'm very familiar with Sally's work and am very confident that she'll get overwhelming support from the whole faculty. Ooh, and Ilsa, if you would include a testimonial from yourself, that would be very helpful as well."

Ilsa said that would be no problem. Changing back to English, Dr. Braun asked, "Sally, I'm curious, why is your brother there?"

I had to laugh as Sally replied, "He's Ms. Buhl's fiancé and her art department. You'll see his work in my presentation."

Ilsa then said, "As a matter of fact, you'll see Matty's artwork and Sally's plan in action in about 3 weeks when our fall campaign starts up in Chicago, New York, Boston and so on. I will get everything you need to FedEx overnight, so you should get it by tomorrow sometime."

"That would be great, it will give me time to review it before our faculty meeting."

Ilsa said, "I'll send you a copy of my copy of Sally's plan, that way you can see the notes I made on it. Anyway, we'll let you go. Thank you for your time. Tschüss!"

Dr. Braun replied, "I'll look for your package. Tschüss!"

So, our futures were set in motion. Ilsa and I got married in July and Sally was awarded her degree in December without having to return to Chicago. The three of us contemplated getting a bigger apartment, but we all decided we liked it where we were. About the only change we made was getting a bigger bed to accommodate the three of us.

Sally's plan exceeded all expectations as our numbers went through the roof. The three of us would take a one or two week vacation before each new campaigns work needed to get started. The three of us traveled by train all over the European continent and managed trips to the US as well.

All in all, I think that first vacation I took when I met Ilsa was the best one I had ever had, especially since it was still going!


Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers