Ah, Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing was one thing, but having sex was another. I had always wanted to watch two women in the throes of passion, but I never thought it would be with the woman I loved. I was about to tell Ilsa that it would be alright, when she whispered, "You will be with me. You are the one I love and will always love, okay?"

I smiled and said, "Okay, if that's what you want to do." I then pulled Ilsa into a very ardent kiss.

When we broke the kiss, Ilsa took my hand and Sabine's hand and said, "You are all welcome to sleep here. There's a spare bedroom upstairs and a shower in the hallway. Turn the spa off with the switches over there. Goodnight." With that, Ilsa pulled Sabine and I behind her as we entered the house and the master bedroom. She led us into the master bath, turned on the shower to get the water to warm up and then turned to Sabine and said, "I hope you don't mind, but Matty will be joining us. He's the one I love and I'm willing to share him with you and he's willing to share me with you. Okay?"

Sabine smiled brightly and said, "That's alright with me. I'm so horny right now I don't care who I'm with as long as I have a lot of orgasms!"

The three of us washed each other very thoroughly, mostly to get rid of the chlorine smell from the spa. When we had dried off, we went into the bedroom and as we headed towards the bed. Ilsa pulled Sabine into her arms and began kissing her ardently. They ran their hands all over each other's bodies tweaking nipples, grabbing ass cheeks and stroking vulvas. I stood and watched in amazement as the two beautiful women made love to one another.

Ilsa, lay back on the bed and pulled Sabine into a 69 on top of her. The sounds they were making were incredible as my cock got harder than it had ever been. They brought each other to several orgasms while I slowly stroked myself. Finally, after about 20 minutes, the two fell away from each other. Then Ilsa asked what the time was. I found my watch and said, "It's five minutes past midnight."

Ilsa grinned and made her way to her backpack, rummaged around a little and then walked up to me and handed me a small rectangular package. "Merry Christmas, Matty. I love you very much." She directed me to tear the wrapping off and was left holding what looked like a box with a tube of toothpaste. I didn't understand the writing on the box nor the writing on the tube and looked to Ilsa for an explanation. Sabine saw the box and smiled knowingly, but I was still at sea. "It's a lubricant," Ilsa started. "My present to you is that I want you to make love to my bottom tonight."

I stared at Ilsa before I asked, "Are you sure?"

Ilsa kissed me and replied, "I've never been surer of anything. Now let's get to it before the alcohol wears off!"

She directed Sabine to lay on her back on the bed, while Ilsa got on her knees between Sabine's legs. As Ilsa began eating Sabine's pussy again, I began licking Ilsa's rosebud and probing it with my tongue. Both women were moaning with the treatment they were receiving and I was hard as a steel bar. After a little while, I began applying the lube to Ilsa's anus and began pushing fingers into her causing Ilsa to groan very loudly. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She lifted her face from Sabine's pussy long enough to say, "That feels so good, Matty! I want you in me now!"

When Ilsa turned her attention back to Sabine's pussy, Sabine climaxed very loudly. I couldn't believe I was with 2 beautiful women while one was eating the other and that I was about to have anal sex with one of them! I slathered the lube all over my cock, smeared some additional lube to Ilsa's backdoor and then, slowly, pushed forward as I breached Ilsa's sphincter for the first time with a penis. Ilsa let out a low growl as the head of my cock entered her rectum and I couldn't believe how hot and tight she was as I suppressed an urge to bury myself into her colon. I paused for a few moments and then pressed forward again, entering Ilsa with small increments.

When I was about halfway in, Ilsa began rocking backward and forward on me working me into her ass at her own tempo. I just held still and enjoyed the sensations I was deriving from Ilsa's tight back passage. She was concentrating so heavily on our coupling that she forgot about Sabine. So, Sabine crawled around to take in the sight of my cock working in and out of Ilsa's asshole. "That looks so hot," Sabine uttered. "I want to try that as well!"

Before long, Ilsa had managed to work me all of the way into her rectum and she was groaning loudly and constantly. "OH, MATTY! FUCK MY ARSCH!" I grabbed ahold of Ilsa's hips and began to saw in and out of her with an easy tempo to start with. I was enchanted with the view of my cock sliding in and out of her tight hole as I began to pick up the pace. I was surprised that I had lasted as long as I had as I felt my orgasm building in my loins.

"OH MY GOD, ILSA! I'M GOING TO COME SOON! THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!" Sabine, bless her heart, decided to assist Ilsa, so she reached between Ilsa's legs and began strumming Ilsa's clitoris. Several moments later, with a roar, I began to shoot my load deep into Ilsa's bowel. Pulse after pulse of my semen was propelled into Ilsa's bowel as Ilsa howled with her own climax. As we came down from the pinnacle that were our orgasms, we collapsed to our left onto the bed, still connected by my penis and her anus. When we had regained our breath, I said, "I love you, Ilsa. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas present!"

Ilsa pulled my arm to her breast and said, "I love you too, Matty."

Despite feeling a bit hungover, Ilsa and I went skiing on Christmas day. We had a good time and hooked up with Sabine, Sofi, Hilda and Stefan again for dinner. We didn't have a replay of the previous night because we all went to our own places after dinner. As Ilsa and I lay in bed, she asked, "Were you okay with what happened last night between Sabine and me? I should tell you that I have had some extended relationships with women in the past and I am bisexual. I just don't want you to think I would leave you for anyone."

I thought about what she was saying and then replied, "Truthfully, I was a bit insecure for a few minutes. You are so beautiful and I understand that your beauty attracts others to you. My insecurity settled down when you said you would include me. So, all in all, I found the evening highly erotic and entertaining and love you even more than I did."

Ilsa hugged me and then asked, "And the anal sex wasn't too much? You don't think of me as trashy?"

I looked at Ilsa with concern and said, "Heavens no! I thoroughly enjoyed having anal sex with you and was honored to be the first to do that with you. To be honest, I think everyman in the world would have given their left arm to have been in my shoes last night. Not only did I get to watch two women make love, but I, also, got to have anal sex. Two of every man's dreams in one night! Ooh, wait here for a second. I need to give you your Christmas present!"

I got up and rummaged through my backpack until I found the little box with the ring I had purchased. I sat down next to Ilsa and handed her the box. With a big smile on her face, she pulled the wrapping paper off, opened the box and gasped with surprise at the ring inside. "Since it's early in our relationship, I wanted to give you a token of my affection for you. So, in the great American high school tradition, will you go steady with me?"

Ilsa laughed and had a puzzled look all at the same time so I explained what 'going steady' meant. When I finished, she had tears in her eyes and said, "I would absolutely love to go steady with you! Will you put the ring on my finger for me?"

I took the ring and then she held out her left hand. I looked askance and said, "The left hand is for engagement and wedding rings."

"In Germany," Ilsa replied, "The right hand is for the wedding ring."

"Oh! I didn't know that. Well then, with this ring I declare that we are officially going steady!" I put the ring on her left-hand ring finger. Next, Ilsa pulled me into a bone crushing hug and kissed me fervently. When she let me go, she looked at her ring and said that she had never gone steady before. I admitted that I hadn't either because I had been too shy in high school.

"Well, I have to say," Ilsa said, "That this has been the best Christmas of my life. Thank you."

We spent a couple of more days in Innsbruck skiing and then decided to head off towards Vienna. It was a 4+ hour train ride, so we settled in to make the best of it. We had reserved seats across a table from one another. Ilsa had purchased food and drink at a grocery store the day before we left, so we were well provisioned for the ride. I pulled out my sketch book and began drawing a picture of Ilsa while she was sleeping in her seat. The sketch book lay on the table and when Ilsa woke up, she saw the drawing I made of her.

"Mein gott! Did you draw this," Ilsa asked? I nodded. She then asked, "Can you draw anything or do you just do portraits?"

I laughed and said, "I can draw most anything you want me to draw."

"Can you draw me a picture of Audrey Hepburn in a little black dress? You know that classic picture of Holly Golightly." I told her it would be no problem and began drawing Audrey Hepburn as I remembered her with the long white gloves and the long cigarette holder. When I finished, Ilsa looked at me with stars in her eyes and said. "Amazing! Okay, one more, for the big money, can you draw for me the classic picture of Marilyn Monroe with her skirt being blown up by the gust of air?"

When I finished her last request, Ilsa stared at it for quite a while with a smile on her face. I was about to ask her what was going on when we began to pull into Wien Hauptbahnhof. We gathered all of our things and began putting them all away, except for my sketch book which Ilsa hung onto. We stopped at the information center and arranged for a hotel room that wasn't too far from the train station. As we walked, I asked "So, what was the deal with the drawings?"

Ilsa laughed and said, "I will tell you in a few minutes because we are here." We checked in, took our things to our room and then Ilsa sat me down and said, "Okay, I loved your drawings because they were very detailed and a very accurate depiction of the model. I own a women's clothing company and I've been striving to find somebody who can draw like you do for our advertising and online catalog. Taking simple photographs makes our product look very ordinary, but I think drawings of our product would look marvelous. If you remember the picture of Audrey Hepburn that I had you draw, the dress looked rather baggy on her, but your drawing made it look perfect.

"If you are willing, I'd like to hire you to do our art work for us. You would be crazy busy for stretches and then less so for other stretches. I will pay you well and will help you get permission to work in the EU. I have a friend who is a great lawyer that can help us. But, mostly, I would like to hire you so you stay close to me. What do you think?"

I pondered the situation for a few moments and weighed things in my mind. It was a great opportunity to do what I loved and to get away from loading luggage on airplanes. It was, also, a great opportunity to stay with the woman I loved. So, I said, "I have one question, do I get to live with the boss?"

Ilsa laughed, tackled me and said, "Of course you do! So, how long do you think it will be before you can start work?"

"Well, I can call my boss later tonight and turn in my 2 weeks' notice, which will actually be three weeks when my vacation is finished. I will have to fly home and get out of my apartment, sell my car, decide what to bring here and visit my parents. I would like to finish our vacation if that's okay with you."

"Yeah, that's fine. Anything else?"

I smiled to myself and said, "Yeah, one little thing...will you come home with me? I would love for you to meet my parents."

"Really? Do people meet parents when they are going steady?"

I laughed and replied, "Yes! As a matter of fact, they do. I will even offer to meet your parents, if you want me to. Where do they live?"

Stunned, Ilsa said, "You are the first boyfriend I have ever had that offered to meet my parents. So, my parents live in Bayreuth and I would love for you to meet them. I haven't seen them in a while, so that would be good."

I looked at a map on my iPad and found where Bayreuth was in relation to where we were and then said, "Okay. After Vienna, we will go to Prague for a few days, then go to Bayreuth for a few days and then return to Munich and prepare to fly to Chicago. How does that sound?" Ilsa hugged me and said that it sounded perfect. I told her I would probably need help paying for a return plane ticket.

"I'll take care of the plane tickets for our return. Actually, I'll buy us roundtrip tickets because it is business and I want to sit together." Ilsa said.

"Alright then," I replied smiling, "Why don't we go explore Vienna!"

It was pretty cold out, but we had a good time walking around. We explored the Hofburg, the old palace of the Habsburgs, St. Stephens cathedral and then walked down to look at the Danube (which wasn't particularly beautiful or blue!). At one point, when we got pretty cold, we stopped in a café and had coffee and strudel. It was wonderful as we warmed up in the café. As we walked back to the hotel, Ilsa asked what we should do for dinner, so I suggested going to a grocery store and buying some sandwiches, salads, cookies and beer. We found a grocery thanks to Ilsa's phone which was around the corner from our hotel and then took our goodies to the hotel room.

We stripped naked and ate our meal while talking about Ilsa's business and what I would be doing. She pulled up her online catalog and showed me the types of clothes she made. I was impressed that in addition to regular sized clothes, they, also, made clothes for larger ladies, what Ilsa called plus size. I noticed the plus sized women had very beautiful faces despite being a bit overweight. I pulled out a sketch book and drew the face of one of the models while Ilsa watched me. When I finished, she looked between my picture and the photo and said, "You make her look so much more likable. I think this is going work out really well."

The next day we went out to Schönbrunn Palace, the summer home of the Hapsburgs. It was quite a place and had an incredible garden, even in the winter. We walked hand in hand all over the place and then made our way back towards our hotel. We made a stop at the train station in order to reserve 2 seats to Prague the next morning and then we had a nice dinner and returned to the hotel.

"I'm pretty horny and want you to use your lovely tongue on me while I suck your schwanz," Ilsa said. I was in agreement and let Ilsa use the bathroom first before we got into bed. As she was doing her nightly ritual, I sat on the bed smiling. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to happen upon such a beautiful woman who loved me. I had had several girlfriends over the years, but nothing very serious ever came of them. I did go out with one woman for a bit over a year, but she made it clear that she wasn't, really, interested in getting married. Also, I never felt about any of those others the way I felt about Ilsa.

I had been sitting and concentrating pretty hard and hadn't heard Ilsa come up to me. "Matty? Are you okay?"

I looked up at Ilsa and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"Well it took three times calling your name before you responded."

"Really? Wow, I'm sorry. I was just thinking how lucky I am to have found you and that you love me. I've never had a relationship like this and, well, I'm just very happy!"

Ilsa smiled and said, "I'm very happy as well. So, why don't you take your turn in the bathroom and then we can get into bed and have some fun. Okay?"

When I had finished my ablutions, I got into bed next to Ilsa and kissed her deeply. "I love you Ilsa." She smiled at me and said she loved me too and then straddled my face as we satisfied each other in a 69. I managed get Ilsa off a couple of times before I erupted in Ilsa's mouth. When we had finished, we spooned together and fell asleep.

Our train ride to Prague was about 4 hours long arriving at around noon. Ilsa had been to Prague many times, so booked us in the hotel she usually used. It turned out to be very nice and was centrally located. Once we had checked in and dropped our backpacks, we headed out to explore the city. I loved all of the old buildings and was surprised that Prague had not been bombed during WWII. There were a few newer buildings that had been erected during the time when 'art deco' was popular that I found interesting as well.

We admired the mechanical clock, the Jewish quarter, Wenceslaus Square and the Antonin Dvorak museum. The following day we took the street car to the castle on the hill and explored around there and then went to the Bederich Smetana museum along the river that he made famous by his music.

A couple of days later we were back on the train, this time headed to Ilsa's hometown of Bayreuth. Getting there was an adventure because we had to make 2 transfers which drew the trip out to over 5 hours. We had over an hour in Cheb in the Czech Republic, so we managed to get lunch there before we continued our journey. When we arrived in Bayreuth, Ilsa said that we could walk to her parent's apartment, so off we hiked for about 2 km.

Ilsa got a very warm welcome home from her parents with lots of hugging and kissing. When she introduced me, her mother hugged me and her father shook my hands. As I spent more time with Ilsa, I began to pick-up more and more German and was able to catch familiar words and phrases, but overall, I was usually lost. Ilsa's mother, Anna, spoke a little English and her father, Heinz, spoke none. We spent the afternoon in their living room while Ilsa and her parents got caught up. Ilsa would tell me what was being discussed periodically to keep me in the loop.

We spent several hours with Ilsa's parents until we had to go to our hotel to check in. Ilsa explained that her parents place didn't have room for the two us and, besides, she was horny and wanted to make lots of noise while we made love. When we got to our room, we took a shower and then fell into bed. After kissing for a few minutes, I worked my way down her beautiful body to suck and kiss her tits and then, later, attack her pussy with my mouth.

I loved eating Ilsa and set to it with energy. She was quite wet from her anticipation as I licked her crevice and sucked her clit. I pushed a couple of fingers into her vagina and began caressing her g-spot while sucking on her clit and was rewarded with a hard orgasm from her. After a couple of climaxes, I crawled up her body and sank my cock deep into Ilsa.

"OH MATTY! THAT IS SO GOOD! FUCK ME HARD!" It felt so good being in Ilsa's pussy that I had no problem doing as she asked. It had been several days since we last had sex, so we both felt like we were making up for lost time. Due to the lack of sex, I felt my orgasm building up and within a couple of minutes I let loose.

As we calmed down from our endeavors, we cuddled for a long time and told each other how much in love we were. We lay in bed talking and laughing and just enjoying each other's company. My stomach began rumbling, so Ilsa decided we should shower quickly and then head out to dinner. The shower stall was extremely small, so we had to shower one at a time.

Apparently, while I was bathing, Ilsa called her parents and arranged to meet them at a restaurant downtown in the old city hall. The four of us had a nice dinner and then we walked around the downtown area while buildings of merit were pointed out to me. Finally, we parted ways with Ilsa's parents and the two of us headed back to our hotel.