Ahsoka's Plight

Story Info
Stranded on the Imperial home world, Ahsoka learns to adapt.
3.4k words
4.33
19.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lower levels of Coruscant were bustling with life, with speeders and transporters leaving just as swiftly as they entered. Coruscant had long since established itself as the centre of galactic politics, playing host to the Galactic Senate.

Ships and vessels which left hyperspace were met by the distinctive rings of light which covered the ecumenopolis. Upon entering the atmosphere, travellers would be met with nothing but tall, gleaming skyscrapers that extended far beyond the original surface of the planet. With every new level constructed, another would be replaced -- left to rot and decay.

The fall of the Republic had allowed the Galactic Empire to rise from the ashes. It brought with it a shadow, cast across the galaxy. The Emperor wasted no time in expanding, farther than the Republic ever had, using brute force rather than anything resembling diplomacy.

Though the wider galaxy had changed virtually beyond recognition, the lower levels of Coruscant saw no real change. The same illicit activities and trades that plagued the planet during the days of the Republic continued beyond the rise of the Empire. Stormtroopers could be seen occasionally, patrolling certain levels, but they mainly acted as a warning for any smugglers or alleged spice dealers, reminding them to keep their activities far from the upper levels.

The only visible change on the lower levels were the different groups and alien life that kept appearing, all feeling the sudden unfortunate turn during the transition to Imperial rule. Individuals who would have never dared to think about the decedent depths of Coruscant were forced to inhabit them, unable to financially support themselves any longer in the cosmopolitan sections of the city world.

Accountants and well-to-do men were forced to work for unscrupulous organisations for a fraction of what they once earned. Respectable women felt the change in luck much more. The illegal sex trade saw a sudden boom, brothels and sex dens opened at an exceeding rate, pimps saw their credits begin to pile up at an eye watering rate.

Streetwalkers became an all too common sight, some veterans of the trade, many down on their luck in need of the credits.

<><><><><>

Ahsoka let out a brief sigh as yet another speeder dashed away, its occupant unwilling to come to an agreement with her rates. Times were desperate, but she knew better than to set her value so low, aware of how quickly word could spread amongst the travellers. The last thing a woman needed was a reputation marking her as a cheap lay.

Her life had already spiralled the day she descended the grand stairs of the Jedi Temple, the feeling of betrayal all too powerful. No longer did she have the security of the Jedi to keep her safe, to provide for her -- she had been isolated. The months that followed saw her navigating her way through Coruscant, as a civilian, using the tricks and talents she picked up during her time under the less than formal tutelage of Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin, even after the years that had passed his name still brought her sorrow, guilt for not being there before the Jedi Order fell.

After the triggering of Order 66 Ahsoka and Rex came to the reasonable conclusion that going their own separate ways would be safer for them both. They departed one last time, unsure whether or not it would be the last time they would meet. Little did Ashoka realise that within just a few years of Imperial rule she would once again find herself on Coruscant -- stranded by a personal mission gone wrong.

During one of her excursions into the galactic core, she had caught wind of a rumour about the fate of her former Master. The vile tale seemed to suggest that the body of the former hero of the Republic had been put on display in a sick display by the Empire, close to the Jedi Temple. In a moment of emotional turmoil, she punched in the coordinates to Coruscant and made the jump.

She parked her ship, the Weary Traveller, down in the lower levels. Taking up a disguise, she made her way up, slipping through the Imperial checkpoints without the use of the force. It didn't take long for her to find herself at a distance from the temple, using her macrobinoculars to scan it from a distance. She felt her stomach sink at the state of the Jedi Temple, what was once her home. Scorch marks littered much of the exterior, stormtroopers in gleaming white armour patrolled along the exterior.

Just at the top of the stairs she spotted a small smelter, used to melt down and permanently destroy lightsabers recovered from the fallen Jedi. But with every scan, she quickly began to realise the rumours were just that, fiction. There was no sign whatsoever of Jedi corpses being used on display. Ahsoka scolded herself for being so gullible, allowing her desire to find the truth of Anakin's fate to cloud her judgement. Every second she wasted on Coruscant put her at incredible risk, especially with the hefty bounties on the heads of any living Jedi, even if the captured no longer affiliated themselves with the group.

But her fortune continued its downward slide. When she made it back to the landing platform all that remained of her ship was the skeletal frame and anything too cumbersome to sneak away before its owner returned. Bitterness for her gullibility was quickly replaced with genuine fear. She had seen the constant reports on the net about the hunting down of the remaining Jedi, the fortunate ones were those who died fighting.

Without her ship she was stuck on the planet that now sat as the homeworld of the new Empire, using the force to obtain transport would have likely alerted the Jedi hunters, as well as any bounty hunters looking to make a small fortune manoeuvre their way into the good graces of the Imperial regime. She needed the credits if she wanted to survive.

<><><><><>

Her transparent plastex heels clicked against the weather worn sidewalk as she paced back and forth. She was cast in a glowing green light, emitted by a flashing sign behind her, enticing travellers into a notorious dive bar, known to attract some of the worst elements that the galaxy had to offer.

She wore a bright yellow tube top, which perfectly displayed her full breasts. A mini blue synthex skirt hugged her hips tightly, just reaching the centre of her thighs. Ahsoka copied her make-up style from the other prostitutes she had observed, painting her plump lips a light pink and applying a dash a white to her cheeks and eyes, bringing out her already sensual facial features.

The last of her credits she had on her were used to buy the garb she wore to the so-called 'Pleasure Alley' and she still didn't feel entirely comfortable wearing them despite the months that had passed since. Ahsoka had tried anything she could to accumulate the necessary funds to get off world, from light mechanical work on busted speeders to working in the backrooms of dingy diners. Anything that could allow her to remain concealed, aware that there were still individuals that would recognise her face from the trial a few years prior.

Prostitution was the very last thing she was willing to lower herself to. During her time in the Jedi Order she and her master had travelled through the lower levels of Coruscant on numerous occasions, usually to give support to the local authorities, a sign of solidarity from the Order. She saw many working girls on the streets, appearing as the light disappeared prematurely above. All were dressed in the most provocative outfits they could afford, approaching every life form they could to encourage them to acquire their services.

She pitied them, especially those whose pimps made their presence very clear. Yet, just a few years later she would become one of them. Those very same pimps made their designs on her very clear, doing everything they could to coerce her into joining their stable, but she shrugged off every attempt, knowing just how she would end up if she ever fell into their snare. Fleeing Coruscant was her only goal, not ending up as yet another one of the planet's spice addicted whores.

It didn't take long for a sleek landspeeder to pull up alongside her. It was metallic blue in colour, clearly a custom paint job. It curved up towards the front before dropping to a point at the rear, with darkened windows that Ahsoka knew for a fact were illegal, not that any authorities would bother dealing with such a mundane offence.

Ahsoka put on her best seductive expression and sauntered over to the driver's window, bending over expectantly. The tinted window descended, revealing the vehicles owner; a dug. She was taken aback, it was her first encounter with a Dug as a potential client, though she had overheard enough stories from the other prostitutes to know just how insatiable they could be. But she needed the credits and being picky was bad for business. Her plump lips curled into a charming smile and she ran a hand down the length of her montral.

"Here there, lover. Looking to have a little fun?" the togruta asked, something she had spent hours rehearsing before she could feel confident enough to use it on a would-be client.

"Hmm," the grizzled dug took his time dragging his eyes over her, clearly enjoying what he saw, "depends. What'll it cost me?"

Ahsoka leaned into the speeder, deliberately giving him a tantalising gaze at her cleavage. "Don't worry about the cost, handsome, it will be worth every second."

The dug grinned, flashing it's yellowed teeth as Ahsoka reached her hand down to his lap, running her fingers over the ever increasing bulge. "Heh, get in and I'll see for myself."

Ahsoka smiled in relief, glad to get off the cold street for a small amount of time. She skipped around to the passenger door and slid inside, shutting the door just as the dug hit the accelerator. A warm sensation tickled her exposed thighs and she glanced at her client curiously.

He gave a slight cackle. "Heated seats," the dug bragged, having clearly invested a fair amount of credits into the speeder.

Weaving in and out of traffic, desperate to satiate his lust, the dug drove deeper and deeper into the sections of the level that even the criminal elements avoided. Ahsoka wasn't too concerned, already having had experienced with clients that preferred privacy, not wanting to waste their precious credits putting on a free show for others. He pulled into a narrow alley, littered with graffiti and trash that appeared to be decades old.

As the repulsors died down, Ahsoka turned to the dug. "So, what shall I call you?" she purred, appealing to his already self-inflated ego.

The dug reached down to his durable leg coverings and tapped the zipper. "Salbish. That's a name known across the outer rim, schutta," he spoke with pride.

Ahsoka grasped the zip and lightly drew it down, unperturbed as his stiff member sprang free. "Oh, I bet it is, I must be quite the lucky lady tonight. I'll have to show you my appreciation."

She grabbed his cock and began gently pumping it, feeling the coarse leathery skin rub against her soft palm. Ahsoka shot him a wink as she leaned forwards and stuck out her small tongue, running it over his member. Salbish let out a hiss, his head hit the seat rest as Ahsoka lavished him.

Once she felt he was sufficiently coated, she pressed her painted lips on the head of his penis. Her lips parted, allowing him entry into her tantalizingly warm mouth. Inch by inch, she sunk down until most of his cock was buried deep into her throat, a trick she had spent weeks practicing to achieve.

"That's deeper than any of the girls on Tatooine managed to get it," Salbish grunted with pleasure, rocking his hips slightly.

Ahsoka lifted her head up, until his member dislodged entirely with a wet pop. She kissed the tip, gazing directly into Salbish's eyes. "Like I said, when you're paying for my services you're paying for the best. You don't come to Coruscant if you don't want the best."

Salbish responded with a self satisfied grin, reaching a hand to the back of Ahsoka's head, pushing it until her lips were once again surrounding his mushroom tip. "I think I'll need a little more convincing of that, my little Cosuscanti schutta."

She complied, eager to bring him to completion as soon as she could. It wasn't the first time a client had called her by such a name and from the little Huttese she knew it certainly wasn't the worst. Her head began to bob against his crotch, her throat contracting around the dug's thick cock, much to his pleasure. Just as she was sure he was on the verge of releasing he forced her head free once again, saliva splattered onto the bantha leather seat.

"You want full payment? I want the full experience, climb on," he ordered, stroking himself as he glanced at her toned legs.

"Of course," she answered. She lifted her hips up and hooked her fingers around her underwear, sliding them down until they fell into the passenger side well. Nimbly, she swung her leg over to the driver's side, shuffling until she was directly in his lap, her naked sex lingering over his slick cock.

Agonisingly, she rotated her hips, allowing his tip to slide across her dripping slit. It was one of the few times as a prostitute that she had any real power over men such as Selbish, it brought back memories of her time as a padawan, bringing unrepentant criminals to heel. But those memories faded when she felt his fingers clasp her buttocks, tightly pulling her down. His head slipped past her labia as she sank down, the togruta could feel herself being stretched out with every inch, though it certainly wasn't the largest members she had been forced to endure.

"That's it!" Salbish spoke through clenched teeth, feeling Ahsoka starting to ride him, her hips rocking in his lap.

"You like that?" Ahsoka feigned a moan, interlocking her fingers behind the dug's head as she lifted up and slid back down.

"Tightest I've had in years," Salbish proclaimed, doing his best to match her movement.

Ahsoka took it as a compliment, though she knew he meant it as a means of degrading her. Despite selling herself on an almost nightly basis, she still kept up with her training as best she could. Most hookers working the streets of Coruscant would usually succumb to the trap of the lifestyle, allowing it to ravage their bodies over time. But Ahsoka knew it was just the means to the end for her, she just had to endure it.

"Hmm, just how I like it," Ahsoka moaned, lifting and dropping her body at a pace that caused the speeder to bounce, producing a humming sound as the repulsors struggled to keep the vehicle from scraping against the ground. "Give it to me, get your credits worth!"

The dug cackled, digging his fingers into the flesh of her luscious rear, squeezing tightly as she dropped down far enough to take in his entire length. She rolled her eyes at the creature beneath her, groping and fondling were just a part of the job, a means of the paying client asserting his own form of control over her. He wasn't the first, he certainly wouldn't be the last.

"You like that, schutta?" the dug asked, crashing his hips against hers.

Ahsoka smiled, biting her lip as she bucked on his lap. "Of course, stud. Come on, I've heard how dexterous your species can be, show me," she coaxed.

The dug took it as a challenge. Before the former Jedi could react, Salbish reached over to a lever next to the passenger seat, causing it to collapse backwards. He lifted Ahsoka and spun her around, collapsing on top of her in the rear seat, his cock still buried in her. Ahsoka responded with a surprised yelp as Salbish took control, using his feet to grasp the togruta's legs and hold them high.

"Ugh, you've done this before?" Ahsoka gasped as Salbish thrusted desperately, lapping at her breasts greedily.

"Heh, whores are abundant in the Outer Rim, cheaper too," he grunted, his churning testicles slapping against Ahsoka with every thrust.

"Mmm, but cheap doesn't mean quality," Ahsoka replied, her nails scraping the leather seat, "like you said, the tightest...nghh...you've ever had."

The dug's snout curled into a devious grin as he increased his speed, causing one of Ahsoka's heels to slip free and drop into the leg space below. "Damned tightest. The women I'm used to are usually under the thumb of a hutt, used goods within a month."

"Good thing I have no intention on working for a hutt," Ahsoka answered with a hollow smile, which went unnoticed by Salbish. When she was a padawan the hutts were always presented as being the lowest of the low, even the most optimistic of Jedi Masters struggled to find positive things to say about a species that thrived off of the enslavement and financial entrapment of other beings. Anakin certainly had nothing but contempt for the rotund hutts, having experienced them many times during his years growing up on the harsh desert world Tatooine.

Salbish broke her from her thoughts as his grunting increased, he slid in and out of her dripping sex without pause. His hands grasped her breasts possessively. "So close, schutta!"

She circled a finger over her orange nipple and spoke in shakey breaths. "Why don't you cum on my chest? You want to own this whore? Mark her."

Salbish's speed reached a tipping point, his member slammed into her rapidly enough to produce a genuine moan from Ahsoka, whose legs slipped free from his grasp and wrapped around him. Suddenly, he let out a gurgling moan. His hips pulled back until his penis left Ahsoka entirely and grasped it in his hand, pointing it towards the togruta's chest.

Strong bursts of hot seed splattered across her full breasts, the thick viscous fluid contrasted with her orange complexion. His eyes clenched shut as his orgasm tapered off, until only droplets of cum fell onto Ahsoka's toned stomach. Salbish slumped back, squeezing his eyes as he recovered. Ahsoka let out a relieved sigh as she pulled herself upright.

"Satisfied?" Ahsoka smirked, reaching into her purse to retrieve a synth-wipe to clean up the dug's seed.

Salbish nodded sharply and zipped up his pants. "Maybe I need to visit Coruscant more often," he replied, shuffling back into the driver's seat.

Ahsoka quickly tidied herself back up, tugging her skirt back into place and slipping her foot back into her loose heel. She clambered back into the front seat and wiped away the last streaks of cum, turning to Salbish with an expectant expression. He opened a small compartment beneath the steering column, likely a modification made to avoid any random checks.

He retrieved a handful of credits and dropped them into her outstretched palm, then hit a switch on the dashboard which caused the passenger door to swing open. "You can get out here, schutta."

"Here?" Ahsoka exclaimed. "Do you know how far back I have to walk?"

"Not my problem," Salbish replied with a cruel grin, "think of it as a way of expanding your market. Lots of potential customers looking for a quick kriff."

Ahsoka glared at him, but knew there was point in arguing, especially when keeping a low profile was a priority. A prostitute arguing with a client, though not uncommon, would certainly attract the wrong kind of attention. As soon as she slammed the door shut Salbish took off, his speeder roaring down the alley and disappearing into the Coruscant night.

Bitterness quickly faded as Ahsoka cleared her mind, something made simple due to years of meditation. She glanced down at the credits in her palm. "Could've been worse," she muttered to herself, "he could've stiffed me."

The credits on their own weren't as abundant as she had hoped, but they would certainly go a long way in getting her as far from Coruscant as possible. Sauntering out of the alley, she dreamed of the day that her life working the streets was simply a distant memory.