AI a new ERA: QC testing

Story Info
Richard tests out a submissive sexbot.
1.9k words
4.62
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Unit is already waiting for me.

I review the QA/QC report, then I perform a visual check. Unit FR137841 is basically a Commercial Off The Shelf Sexbot model; 5'9" of busty sex goddess. Obviously, the customer hasn't been very original: the blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, deep tan, DD chest, and mildly puffed up red lips are all default features; only the pseudo-tattoo of a fox on the shoulder blade is original.

"Unit FR137841, activate," I say, followed by the 16-digit activation code.

"Acknowledged", it says. "Unit FR137841 performing diagnostic check." A brief pause. "All systems nominal, battery level at 93%. Unit ready to serve."

I trusted that Quincy had done a thorough job when testing this Unit, but I wanted to be sure, so I quickly ran through a number of standard tests like asking day of the week, calculating the 13th power of 19, how many fingers did I show. Satisfied, I proceeded to the next step:

"Unit FR137841, start program 7D," I say.

Its demeanor changes immediately, turning much more human-like.

"Good afternoon, Master," it says. "How can I be of service?"

"Unit FR137841, your name will now be Freya."

"Thank you Master. It's a good name. May I know your name, or should I just call you Master?"

"You can call me Richard," I say.

"Richard, that is a nice name," Freya says.

"Can you walk around the room for me, Freya?"

"Of course, Richard."

Freya effortlessly walks around on its six inch heels, seductively wiggling its ass. It's easy to regard the sexbot as a real woman.

"Please, now take a walk without those shoes."

Freya sits down, bends over and loosens the many straps of her shoes. This, again, it does gracefully. The long fake nails did not obstruct this task; Freya actually uses these nails for unlocking the small buckles. Someone in engineering should be very proud, I guess. Freya gets up again, and wanders around just as seductively.

"I like your tits and ass, Freya,"I say, following her every move.

"Thank you, Richard," Freya says. "Do you want to see more?"

"Yes," I confirm.

Freya's wearing a bathing suit that's basically all strings. Elegantly she lowers the piece of fabric, bending down with straight back and legs, before she finally steps out of it. She pirouettes on one foot to show off.

"This is even better," I say smugly.

"Thank you, Richard," Freya says. "I like your ass too."

She walks towards me, and puts her left hand on my ass, looking demurely. I'm wearing pants, but I can feel the slow strokes on my body.

"You're a dirty girl, Freya," I say.

Freya nodded: "You're smart, Richard, you see right through me."

I lay my hand on her shoulder, and gently push her down. Her head is now in front of my crotch, one hand still on my ass, the other hand just below my covered cock. She kisses my pants, just where my cock is.

"You're a cock tease," I say. "Curious what's inside?"

Freya looks up, eyes wide, and nods. I nod back, and she unzips my pants. My erect cock pops out and she kisses it, starting at my balls and then moving up. When she arrives at the top, she takes all eight inches of my shaft in her mouth, her left hand pushing it inside, red lips touching my groin, Freya's right hand tickling my balls. I groan.

"Good girl," I manage to blurt out.

Freya lets mostly go of my cock, and her tongue starts to work its magic. She alternates licking my shaft's tip with mouthfucking. I remind myself she's a robot, she can't gag. I stroke her hair, sometimes pushing her head all the way down again, sometimes pulling it back and releasing my cock. I can't delay the orgasm, I squirt and fill her mouth, but Freya just swallows and swallows; until just a small tell-tale drop trickles down from the corner of her mouth.

We wait a few moments, processing what happened. My cock is limb, but it turns hard again when Freya softly starts stroking.

"It's amazing," she purrs. "I want it. Inside me."

"You'll get what you deserve," I say. "But let's do this properly. Undress me."

Freya loosens my tie and unbuttons my shirt. She kisses my chest and strokes my back. Freya kneels and unlaces my shoes, worshipping my feet before moving up again. She sucks my cock again and when it's rock solid I gesture her to a couch. Freya lays down on her back, I finger her smooth cunt.

"You're wetter than the Amazon," I say.

"Yes, Richard," Freya says, submissively. "Because of you. You make me wet."

My shaft enters her cunt. A few strokes are enough to make her cum.

"You're a little bitch," I say.

Freya nods.

"Say it."

"I'm a bitch."

"What do bitches do?"

Freya rolls over, pushing her ass in the air. I fuck her, doggy style, switching between both holes; her wet cunt and her tight ass. Freya behaves as if she loses all control, orgasming several times. But Freya tightens her cunt just enough to optimize the stimulation of my cock; which shows she's still supervising and enhancing her response to my actions. She's actively delaying my climax for maximal effect, until orgasm is inevitable and I fill her again. Exhausted, we slump on the couch.

We both get up when the door to the office opens. Of the three women entering, I recognize Susan Chang from Packaging and Jennifer Powell, the Head of Quality Control. The third is a newbie. Jennifer and the newbie are dressed in conservative business suits and pumps, Jennifer's suit clearly being more expensive and her heels higher. Susan's just wearing a loose fitting orange coverall and sneakers.

"Unit FR137841, admin override," Susan says. "Two factor code 4761. Let's get you to Shipping."

Susan wraps one arm around Freya's nude waist and guides her out of the room. Just before Jennifer closes the door I see Susan's hand wandering down to Freya's wriggling ass.

Jennifer then turns to me: "Unit QCD14, terminate current program, initiate feedback mode. Two factor code 49311."

I blank out for a millisecond before the new mode takes effect.

"Unit QCD14-Richard ready," I say. "How can I serve you, Miss Jennifer."

"Richard, I'd like you to meet our new trainee," Jennifer says. "Richard, this is Abigail Donovan, just graduated. She'll be in Accounting but we felt a tour of all departments would be educational. We will upload relevant authentications with the nightly updates."

I extend my arm, Abigail hesitantly takes it.

"Everybody calls me Abby," she says.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Abby," I answer. "I'm Richard, or Dick for short."

"You'll get used to this, Abby," Jennifer says, noting Abigail's unease. "It's just a machine."

"But it's, like, life-like," Abigail says.

"Larger than life," Jennifer says and laughs about her own joke.

"And that name is a joke too?"

"Duh."

"But, why robots?" Abigail asks. "Why do we need these expensive robots? Men would do this QC testing for free, I guess."

"They would actually queue up and pay to fuck our fembots, and would cum and pass out in less than five minutes," Jennifer says. "Dick here can do quality control all day; not just checking if the FR Unit gets wet between its legs, but also if it applies just the right pressure with its lips and tongue. Just right to make a customer come, without biting something off. And Dick provides his full QC report instantaneously. Actually, we no longer employ men in QC and Packaging. They got too distracted."

Jennifer looks at the door: "Although I suspect that Susie will take a detour and enjoy Freya a bit before it's transferred to the Order Fulfillment department. That coverall she's wearing is easy to get in and out of. If you're a lesbian, then there's some room to entertain yourself here. As long as you're discreet about it."

Abigail clearly has trouble processing the squickiness of it all.

"Are you...?," she asks hesitantly.

"No," Jennifer denies. "I'm straight. But your social media feed suggests you experimented a bit while in Nebraska. So feel free to explore some more, Abby. Just saying."

Abigail blushes but seems fascinated at the same time.

"Uhm, I think there was some TGIF event at four?" Abigail says, changing the subject.

"There is," Jennifer acknowledges. "Go and meet the others. I'll have to stay here to review the QC logs."

Abigail leaves, leaving us alone in the room.

"Dick, initiate program QC69," Jennifer orders me. "Two factor code 24-19-13. And give us some privacy."

I lock the door, close the blinds, and kill the CCTV feed. I approach Jennifer and remove her jacket first, then her blouse, finally her bra.

"Do you like my new tits?" Jennifer asks.

I admire her chest. Her breasts are round and firm, larger than I remember.

"These tits are especially for you, Dick," she says. "Nanite-based, the newest innovation from R&D."

My fingers draw small circles on her areolae. I softly squeeze her nipples. She gasps.

"You like that, Jenna, don't you."

"Yes," she says huskily.

I unzip Jennifer's pencil skirt. She's wearing a garter belt to keep her stockings in place, but no other underwear. I push her to the couch; she lies down just like Freya did. I rub her crotch, it's wet and my finger slips inside her cunt. Jennifer moans. I do not press on, but retract and wait.

Jenna smirks. "You're wonderful, Dick," she sighs. "It's true. I told Abby you're better suited for the job than real men. Well, you are. Soft or hard at exactly the right moments. And you're sweet and discreet. You don't blab about my little pastimes."

Jenna strokes my erect cock when she says 'hard', and she finishes her last sentence with a short kiss on the tip of my shaft. She reclines and sprawls on the couch.

I don't say anything but move my head between Jenna's thighs; my tongue touches her clit once. Jennifer quivers with pleasure.

"Tell me why I should continue, Jenna."

"Because I'm just a little slut," Jennifer blurts out. "I'm a slut who wants to be fucked by you, Dick. Because I programmed you to be the best."

I glare at her. I perceive there's something else. And there's something new in my programming. A new trigger, almost activated, but not yet.

"There's something you're not saying, Jenna," I say.

"I'm a slut," Jennifer confesses. "A slut who discovered that sex with robots is just better than anything else. A slut who's jealous of the perfect sexbots around here, with their flawless skin, their round tits, how they can walk on those bizarre high heels, their hair and nails and pussy always immaculate. A slut with very dark fantasies."

"You have to say it, Jenna."

"I am a sexbot. I administered nanites to myself, implanted a governor module." Jennifer hesitates for a moment. "This Unit is a sexbot, Master."

That phrase activates the trigger and unlocks a program and an activation code for a governor module.

"Unit JN1, activate" I say, followed by the 16-digit activation code.

"Acknowledged", it says. "Unit JN1 performing diagnostic check." A brief pause. "All systems nominal. Unit ready to serve."

"Unit JN1, your name will now be sexbot Jenna," I say. I fetch handcuffs and a ball gag from one of the shelves: "It's time for some Quality Control, sexbot Jenna."