AI Era: _Automata #02 A.I Boy2Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm doing this for you. I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you on the table. You are such a perfect fucking bitch. You can't deny what nature ordained you to be; anything else would be a true crime against nature. I'm doing this for you, Delta-Seven. I'm helping you; you've got to see what you really are. It's your only chance for true peace, true happiness. Oh shit, I'm going to cum. Fuck!"

Delta-Seven, then realised the futility of trying to stop resisting what had already happened. He could only see the sight of the goth girl in the mirror being fucked senseless. He could not deny that after the initial penetration, he, too, was building up to orgasm. He felt guilty about this. He could feel his dick get stiff and began to ooze more cum. He never knew he had a gay side. The vibrator buried deep inside him, and he began feeling himself working up to orgasm. He began to come just before Mistress did, this was unlike any others he had experienced before. It was deeper and wider—it felt like it was creeping up his whole body. When it hit, it was larger and less focused on his dick. Delta-Seven fazed out for a second, only feeling his nipples buzzing, but for a moment, he felt his whole body. Delta-Seven came back into focus. It was to feel Mistress pumping a load of simulated seed into his backside.

"Oh fuck, that was good," Mistress said, catching her breath.

Delta-Seven was too gone to say anything.

"I'm sorry I had to do that to you. It was the only way to show you. I think we really made a breakthrough, you know, discovered something about ourselves. We have got to carry on, you know. Next time, we will get it a little bigger; until, well, who knows. Oh shit, that was good. Kiss me, sister."

__END_OF_LINE_

From outside, SixSix stood at attention, while Sovereign talked on a phone. While he did, he looked at a screen which displayed what was going on behind the door before them. Sovereign was curious.

"Yes, Mistress did excellent work. That's so how you deal with a shortage of transvestite and transgender playmates," Sovereign said.

His words were really for the buyers who were watching remotely. This one had attracted a significant number of watchers. Sovereign was talking to them on the screen, while questions emerged over the live stream.

"The market has grown so much recently. I really wasn't sure where we would get them from. I think it's AI, you know, the big ones; they have so many sluts now, they are looking for something new to show off. ... Yes, the bidding has shot up recently. ... What? ... Yeah, we can do that, sure... we won't trim the excess gristle off before the sale. ... I guess you could detach it put it on some kind of cybernetic life support and then use it to fuck herself with it, but I will remind you that would void the warranty. ... No, I don't think there is a particular cybernetic pussy we would recommend at the moment, any one will do. ... If you have the highest bid, you can do what you like with them. Yes, even that. Anatomically taxing, but you can try... "

As the session ended the conversation died down.

Sovereign turned to SixSix. "This is strictly confidential, of course. You can never tell anyone. Her, especially."

SixSix saluted. "Yes, Sovereign," she said, stoney-faced. While her face said 'obedience', her eyes hinted at 'poor bitch'.

***

Join us next time for _Automata #3 Robot slut party cunn: where see things from #66 point of view.

12