AI Era: Bots are People Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then today he'd fixed them lunch; he'd packaged up last night's leftovers in various ways, fridge and freezer, and implied he had plans for all of it. Thinly-sliced on fresh sourdough with a fresh salad was today's lunch, prepped while she did some cool-down stretches.

The completion and dispatch of her work in the morning had allowed them the workout time, but that workout and his diligence to satisfyingly feed her and his nakedness had all... it'd all made her horny as hell. And not to make him a stereotype, but to say that he was ready to fuck anytime and all the time was undeniable. Men always said they wanted a woman like that too, but when confronted with one, not all could handle her. But this one...

That'd been two hours ago. She picked up the top, glanced past her closet. Then she saw it. On the back of the chair at the dressing table.

"Play with this," she tossed the top as she walked and he caught it where he sat cross-legged on the bed. She pulled her casual jacket on. It was due for the dry cleaning pile so the fact she was soaked with sweat didn't bother her. So long as she didn't stand up she knew she could adjust her camera's view to display her no lower than her upper chest. They'd see the jacket and just the topmost bit of the rounded flesh she regularly displayed. She'd always made clear that if anyone objected to her showing cleavage, they and the horse they'd rode in on could go fuck each other. It'd suffice.

Something caught her eyes. She smiled. Five inch heels, dark grey to match the jacket, closed toes. She slipped them onto her feet. NOW she felt ready for work.

She'd often worn this jacket and these heels to one of her company's offices or partner locations, but never ONLY the jacket and heels. Maybe next time. She liked the way the lining rubbed against her overstimulated nipples, she guessed it'd keep her alert, if slightly distracted. She wasn't one for casual shoes and flats, hewed to trainers or heels, not much in between.

"Hey," she said to the figure on the bed, "would I win the bet if I said you've already planned and bought what you're fixing us for dinner?"

"You would," he said simply.

"Will anything go bad if we don't use it?"

His expression took a moment to become a smile. "No."

"Good. We're goin' out. Wanna show you off some more. I'd normally just boast in the blog about fucking all afternoon... but, well," she shrugged, "if someone at work puts two and two together. Dinner and drinks, I can fuzz around it."

She blew him a kiss and turned to walk to her workstation. But she detoured quickly into the bathroom and grabbed a towel.

She was a mess. She dripped and oozed and sweated. Her work chair had been expensive and fitted to her. She walked into the large space that was a combination living room, dining room and kitchen where she had her workstation on a table in a corner, a bookshelf against the wall held books for work and pleasure and other items. She placed the towel and sat on it and grabbed the mouse. She smiled. Warren was late initiating the call, which meant she was On Time. She put her headphones on and used them to semi-tame her hair as she looked at her own image in the little window, nudged the camera down to show the full swells of each breast in her jacket's gap, smiled, then nudged it up until the slightest roundness showed. The view topped out at the top of the headphones, which hid the wildest strands of hair. The call came active and eight people appeared in little, square windows.

"Sorry I'm a bit late," Warren said breathlessly, "I see everyone's here. Let's not waste time with Marie coming."

A soft beep in her ear as Warren spoke. A small window had appeared in the upper right corner of her monitor. The messaging app, the icon indicated one on one.

"Lachlan's there," a statement, not a question, from her work husband. She loved him. He was irredeemably gay but he loved her back. Theirs wasn't a toxic workplace, but there were folks like Jerry who weren't evil but his borderline incompetence was paired with an unerring nose that found talented people to 'use.' Knowledge in hand, he could be handled. He wasn't unique. But there were also the Maries. Only one of them named that, few in number, mixed in gender, but dangerous. Viv kept an eye on Robby's back and she knew he returned the favor.

The only downside was the thousand miles that made casual meetings difficult. Their 'office' was virtual so none of their immediate coworkers were physically close to any others, no one had advantage or disadvantage on that basis. But in the last year she'd have wished for a few more opportunities to bend his ear over glasses of wine in a dimly-lit bar. Opening a bottle of Cab-Sav and sitting on the sofa with her laptop just wasn't the same, no matter what the nerds who'd changed the world claimed. But thoughts about that tech now wasn't something she felt like dwelling on at the moment.

"Ok," Warren said, "Jerry, start." Jerry's monotone was immediate.

She typed. "That obvious?"

"He musta worked you over sumthin fierce," she sniffed slightly at the eggplant emoji in the message window, "hair's a mess. But, your smile. If you're not careful Jerry might think it's 'cuz of him."

Shit. That wasn't good. Full on poker face time. She saw Robby's own poker face in his video square and wondered if anyone else noticed the rapid wink and the instant where the corners of his mouth had quirked up. Not likely they'd make much of it.

"Better," the window with his newest message displayed, followed by a smiley this time, followed by "u wearing anything but that jacket and the headphones?"

She inserted a 'high heels' emoji. Pressed send.

She received a face with the eyes 'X'ed out and its mouth a circle. Sent back one that offered a tongue and squinting eyes.

At that moment Lachlan entered her view, she saw him beyond the monitor. He was naked. His ridiculous cock was hard again and bounced in front of him. He turned his head, put his finger to his lips and smiled. She glanced down, she was indeed muted, looked up and nodded. Jerry droned on.

She watched Lachlan go into the kitchen where he pulled a glass from the cupboard, then he used the fridge dispenser to fill it halfway with ice. He opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of her favorite 'grape' sports drink, opened it and filled the glass with a 50-50 mix of it and water. Just how she liked it. He turned and walked toward her.

He stayed out of camera angle and set the glass on a coaster on her table and made his erection twitch. Asshole. Her mouth quirked to a smile before she nodded at him then she grabbed the glass and didn't care what people saw as she took a long and desperate drink. Still out of camera view he reached and accepted the glass back as she tried to keep her poker face for her viewers. He mixed the last of the sports drink with water and refilled the glass and set it on the coaster near her. Then he stood behind her screen and stuck the tip of his tongue out for a moment. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'll clean you," he said softly then dropped to his knees. It took her a moment to process it.

Oh... shit. She liked this table, with this chair it was the perfect height for her to sit and reach everything and keep her feet on the floor and she didn't really need a desk with drawers and all that crap, deep in the corner behind her she had a locking filing cabinet for what needed to be secured. He shuffled under the table. Oh, shit, was this happening? Jerry had handed the speaking baton to Gwen. It'd be her turn next.

Yes.

She slid her ass, used the towel to allow her to move slightly forward. He nudged her legs apart by kissing and licking each upper thigh with its heavy coating of sweat and cum before he kissed her tortured, overly-stimulated clit with the softest, slowest, most sensual kiss she'd ever felt. Lachlan moved and his tongue traced the length of her slit from bottom to top as he collected juices with soft sucks. As much his juices as hers.

She hoped her shiver wasn't visible but her mouth flashed open before she clamped her jaws to restore her poker face. Had anyone noticed? Gwen's too-young for her voice with its oddly earnest tone continued with no appreciable stumble and the other faces carried their own interpretations of interested boredom but a giant tongue emoji popped up in Robby's message window. Bastard.

She quickly sent him a flamingo standing on one leg. He'd get it.

Her eyes darted hard to her left. The large, open space ended there with a sliding glass door that led to a balcony that ran the length of her condo and overlooked the street, windows above the sink and counter allowed food and drink to be passed directly from the kitchen. The slider's curtains were pulled wide as the summer sun's path ran along the street below so it didn't blaze directly into her place. For a moment she wondered if anyone in the condo building across the street might've noticed the attractive and well-built brunette who tended to wear few clothes when at home... or on her balcony... and that her guests were expected to follow suit? The thought and Lachlan's tongue's touch sent another shiver which caused the jacket to rub against her nipples. She fought down the moan but her eyes went to slits for an instant before she recovered her poker face.

In fifteen minutes mega-bitch Marie, the Tyrannosaurus Sexless of Cretaceous Cockblock Land, would be joining their call. If only that unfortunately-not-extinct walking nightmare and her dried and desperate pussy could have the treatment Vivian had just spent two hours getting, and the slow, soft, tender treatment she was getting Right Now, maybe she'd actually be tolerable for a while.

But if that cunt, or ANY other woman, had ANY thought they'd be getting anywhere near Lachlan... they'd better have their funeral already paid for. Viv would make sure they'd be needing one.

She exhaled slowly. Right now she had to give an update on next year's budget plan for international marketing. She took another deep and slow breath and rested one hand on the mouse and the other to caress and encourage the head that held the mouth that caused her body to tingle. The jacket's lining again rubbed against nipples that cried out 'pay attention to US!' Damn. Maybe she should've just worn the halter! Or nothing at all...

On the other hand, she could get used to this. No wonder people who worked from home had higher job satisfaction.

"Okay," Gwen's words through her headphones, "Viv, handing off to you!"

Viv tapped the mouse button and unmuted herself. At the same time she pressed the back of Lachlan's head.

St. Valentine's Day... Almost

"Hey, Vivian," she turned at the husky voice from behind her, "when ya gonna let me bury my face between those hot thighs of yours?"

"If you think you can handle me, Aleisha," Viv's response to the two women who approached was like syrup, "I'll spread 'em tonight."

She put her right hand on her hip before she ran her tongue along each lip. Aleisha pushed the tip of her tongue out and curled it upwards slowly.

"Keep it in your pants, horn dogs," Gina said and elbowed Aleisha gently, "sounds like we all might be too busy next few days."

The three women met and Viv gave Gina a quick kiss before she embraced Aleisha and kissed her. It started with both mouths closed but the latter upped the ante by opening both sets of lips. Viv reached down and pulled the other woman's short skirt up and exposed bare, ebony ass cheeks. Aleisha huffed into Viv's mouth and responded in kind to expose nicely browned skin with no apparent tan lines.

"I said, save it," Gina said with an amused tone as she pushed her hands between the two at chest level and cupped a braless breast on each chest, the thin fabric of their tight tank tops hid little. The two dropped skirts and separated as they laughed before they grabbed Gina from each side and kissed her cheeks and exposed her bare ass, her skin a bit lighter than Viv's.

"Argh," Gina moaned, "icky girl saliva!"

"You like girl kisses," Viv purred. Aleisha added an 'uh-huh' sound and a second kiss with a sloppy smack on Gina's right cheek.

"It's not you're girls, it's you two are icky!"

"And you're such a slut," Viv kept her purr, "not wearing anything under this tiny skirt."

"None of us have underwear," Gina said and her face went into a broad smile, "you whores."

All three laughed as they separated.

"Okay, so...," Aleisha said, "where the fuck is this room W475?"

She and Viv both looked at Gina, who scrunched her eyes in response.

"Why do you think I know where it is?"

"Because you're the smart one?" Viv's winked. Gina snorted.

"You," Gina pointed at Viv then at Aleisha, "head international marketing for some fancy ass hotel company. And you're a freakin' lawyer! I'm a librarian at a community college."

"I'm not head...," Viv said.

"Those are all BOR... ING," Aleisha interjected, "that's why we're Margaret's booth babes at McCormick Place for a sex toy show in the middle of winter in Chicago!"

"Why the hell do they do these shows in Chicago in freaking February and Las Vegas in June," Viv agreed, "froze my tits off getting here this morning. Other way round would be smarter!"

"New York in October's usually nice. Fortunately they keep it warm in here for the show, but your nipples definitely noticed the chill in the skyway, mine too," Aleisha's voice started husky then softened, "but, Gina, we counted on you getting us... wherever the hell this room is for whatever the hell we're doing."

"Margaret told me 'just find Gina in the morning,'" Viv said, "well, you found me. Same same. Wouldn't tell me why I'm not working the floor."

"Me neither," Aleisha agreed, "she did say 'wear the day's clothes,' so I did."

She held up the front of her tiny skirt to flash dark but trimmed pubic hair then quickly let it drop, Viv stuck the tip of her tongue out and flipped it up and down. The three looked around, they were in a wide hallway on the far side of the skyway from the show floor in a neighboring building of the sprawling conference center on the shore of Lake Michigan

"So why us?" Viv asked. "Must be something shitty because she didn't send her pets like Rachel or Diana or that weird, new chick Riku!"

"I looked at the map, thought it was here," Gina said after she'd answered the question with a shrug, "all she gave me was a number. Just in case. Whatever it is, it's hush-hush."

Aleisha snuggled next to Viv and leaned against the taller woman's shoulder as they both looked at Gina with wide eyes. She glared at them before she tapped the blue wristpad on her right arm.

"Call Nada Lovelace," Gina said. Her wrist chimed.

"Who dat?" Viv asked.

"Dunno," Gina said, "name I was given. Oh, hey, Nada? This is Gina."

Gina's gaze went slightly unfocused. The usual expression during an ear bud phone call.

"Yeah, we're here. But we don't know where 'here' is," she paused, "yeah, we just came across the sky bridge from the South building, where the show floor is. Big open area. Neat paintings."

Viv reached over and caressed Aleisha's right breast with special attention given to coaxing the nipple to cause the thin fabric to bulge more.

"Okay, we'll stay here," Gina said, "end call. You two, break it up. Look at these awesome paintings on the walls!"

Gina shook her head at the stereo raspberries, then she spoke. "Someone's coming to get us. You'll frighten them!"

As the three looked around, Aleisha spoke. "Hey Gina, any MMA fights lately? I saw the one just before Christmas on U-Vision."

"I lost that one," Gina drawled.

"But you kicked some ass."

"Not enough ass," Gina said with a snapped laugh and strawberry blonde hair shook, "but I don't fight close to these shows. Not like I could cover up the bruises!"

"Might want to learn to fight before your next one," Viv said with a chuckle.

"Wanna try me out?" Gina said and tilted her head. Viv flicked the tip of her tongue up and down as they grinned at each other.

"Can it," Aleisha said and gestured with her head. Gina and Viv turned.

Two figures had emerged from ahead and to the left and walked toward the trio. The feminine one's clothes matched theirs, blue miniskirt and tight, white tank top. The masculine figure had thin and tight blue slacks with an impressive crotch bulge and a white, sleeveless shirt that showed off his well-formed pecs..

"Hot bods, Gina can only wish she had tits like that," Viv said and her target snorted, "got our uniforms on. But, I don't recognize..."

Her voice trailed off and she squinted slightly. Two voices hummed on each side of her.

"Odd walks," Aleisha said.

'They're not...," Gina's voice trailed off as Viv's had.

"You are Vivian, Virginia and Aleisha?" The voice wasn't quite smooth and wasn't quite baritone, but it was clearly male.

"Uh, yeah," Gina said. Her friends nodded.

"Nada sent us," the second voice feminine but only a fraction smoother, "we will take you."

The pair did quarter turns and smiled.

"You're, uh," Aleisha said, "um, not people."

"I am Ethan and this is Kaitlyn," the taller figure spoke and gestured and his companion nodded and smiled.

"Come," Kaitlyn added.

"Let's go," Viv said as she traded glances with her compatriots. Their guides turned and walked.

"Did Margaret say---," Aleisha said in a low voice but Gina interrupted.

"No, nothing."

"Two sweet asses," Viv said in the same sotto voce tone.

A left turn halfway along the wide space led to three long, side-by-side escalators that were each blocked by separate thick, red ropes strung on paired stanchions that stood on broad bases.

"Our apologies," Kaitlyn said as Ethan unhooked the end of a rope, "do you mind walking? We have a key to use an elevator. Our use of the fourth floor is a secret."

The three women glanced at each other and shrugged.

"Margaret likes it when we exercise," Viv said and waved her right arm forward, "lead on."

Kaitlyn climbed and Viv led the trio and once Gina had passed Ethan reattached the hook on the rope and brought up the rear.

"They do walk a bit odd, but nice ass," Aleisha whispered into Viv's ear as she leaned forward as they climbed, "no panties."

"They're part of, well, lack of them," Viv said brightly, "is part of our uniform. But I'm really impressed about the heels, as high as ours. Hell, lots of people can't walk in 'em."

Aleisha exhaled a huffed agreement. At the top of the escalator they continued along a hallway, on their left were walls and doors. To the right was a railing that overlooked the expanse they'd left behind.

"Hey," Aleisha said, "W473! Geez, Gina, why didn't you know where this was?"

"Yeah," Viv said, "we're not expected to know where we're going. You are!"

Gina's response was a low growl.

Their guides stopped at the fourth set of double doors and turned to look at their charges. They grabbed a door handle each and pulled both doors open.

"Please," said Kaitlyn, "after you."

"There're more," Viv said as she led them into a large space. Ahead of them were a variety of tables and chairs. The more interesting sight was closer, in the center of the large room, standing in a loose group and all dressed in the same blue and white as the new arrivals. Their skin colors ranged from paler than Gina's through ebony that matched Aleisha, masculine hair trimmed fashionably short on the sides and swept back, feminine hair loose to cover shoulders and flow onto backs. Both styles matched the general guidelines Margaret gave to her team although a couple of the feminine ones had hair that reached well down their backs.

"Hey, Viv," Aleisha said softly, "I saw that picture of you from college. Your hair long like those couple. It fits you. Maybe you should..."