AI Era: Bots are People Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aleisha had grunted agreement. Her mouth had been full at the time so speech was limited. They'd each taken a turn at getting airtight. Each had then fucked their fembot, before they had them pair off with a male bot each while the two human women fucked the other males. But they'd agreed pillow talk was not a strength for the bots so they'd set the six of them to charging up for their big debuts the next day and snuggled into bed together.

"I finally get my face between these thighs," Aleisha had said. Neither had managed as much sleep as might have been a good idea, but they were used to that at these conferences.

When Viv had led her triad onto the show floor about an hour after the official opening time, Petra had been at a nearby booth, hoping to pass as just another attendee. Viv wondered if anyone was fooled by her, but once attention was on the bots she'd stuck to the edge of the followers and seemed to escape extra notice.

So far, the bots had given a couple of shows where in one Ethan had drilled a bent over Kaitlyn from behind and a second where she'd knelt and given Damian a blowjob. The handlers had been assigned separate sections of the expo floor, with some overlaps that they'd generally timed to have separate triads interact with bot on bot sucking and fucking quickies. There'd been a few cases where bots had kissed or fondled willing viewers, but that'd been the limit.

It was time for the finale. As planned each handler had spiraled into the 'center' of their assigned space to hopefully gather as many attendees as far apart as possible. These shows normally discouraged open, public sex on the expo floor as it got in the way of attendees buying things; all-out fucking was saved for the after-show party later this same evening with its extra admission charge and most of Margaret's folks participated enthusiastically, with each other and with paying guests. But Nada had managed to convince the organizers to relent. Her bots not only had permission for the demos Viv had already instructed them to give, but to pull in human volunteers as the day's climax. Nada and Morgan didn't want the 'trainers' to perform directly, but to coax others. Viv caught eyes with a couple of her coworkers, a boy and a girl, dressed as attendees and posed as a couple in the crowd. Each handler had a pair as a fallback.

"If all of you are impressed with what you've seen so far," Viv said in her best announcer's voice as she half-turned to face the following crowd, "you haven't yet seen the best!"

She was glad the day was almost at an end. She was used to talking the whole day, but that was conversation. She knew how to project her voice, but it wasn't something she'd do for this long! Wine would help. No. It would be required.

"Hey, Sue," she said to the redheaded teammate in the angel costume, who'd turned at the approach of the crowd, "want to take one of these bad boys for a test ride?"

Viv liked Sue. You just had to be careful around the woman. Her 'day job' was writing novels, mostly romances but also the odd crime fiction with plenty of blood and guts. For the romances she had a couple of author alter-egos, one wrote sappy crap and the other one did hard-edged stuff that Viv usually enjoyed. Except when she noticed bits of her adventures. Everyone knew Sue mined these conferences for her books, some of their teammates expressed glee when they put the puzzle pieces together, but the angel for the day was careful. As a rule, families and day job coworkers who were her readers wouldn't easily recognize folks unless they'd been given a thorough recap of the conference's minutiae.

Sue's face worked through a variety of emotions as she glanced from Viv to the triad. White, feathery wings flapped behind her and a halo bounced above red hair. She had a tiny white skirt and a white bustier with ribs that were barely pink with cups that didn't fully cover her nipples. Like all of their team, she had nothing under her skirt. And unusually, Margaret had relented to let her wear white, high-top Doc Martens instead of heels. And, oddly, even though Viv and most of the team considered the angel just about the prettiest of their whole bunch, for some reason Sue herself scoffed at that. Ah, well, Viv thought, whatever her odd thinking today she was quite the representative from heaven.

At the far side of the booth, Rachel was the demonic sister to Sue, black hair bunched around red horns and with a red tail, but black, leathery wings and her clothes matched Sue's, except in glossy black and her bustier had even less cover for her large, dark nipples. Everyone felt that Viv and Rachel had to somehow be related, the demon for the day a shade darker, but their heights, faces, even tits and nipples, matched. Both had finally accepted the physical resemblance, but their personalities weren't so well matched. Except that at the moment, Rachel's hands were all over three handsome guys and their hands returned the favor. The demon had inspired Margaret to set the team a gang-bang challenge that only the new weirdo Riku had accepted. Everyone had expected Viv would be the only real challenger to Rachel but even without the 'special assignment,' Viv wouldn't have wanted to give Rachel the satisfaction of beating her in such a contest and despite the fact Riku had all but conceded, Viv was certain Rachel would add these three gropers to her count at her next break!

Viv's thoughts quickly drove back to Sue's apparent surprise at the triad's arrival before she smiled. She'd brought the bots past this booth, but Ivy and Lisa had been on shift, not these two. Rumors about the 'special assignment' had made it through the team, but the handlers had all obeyed the request to not send pictures. They were happy to spring the surprise on everyone.

Vivian stopped and stepped aside and the crowd shuffled into a half circle. She tapped at her pad and the three bots walked to a frozen Sue. Ethan put his hands on her shoulders, bent and kissed the angel. Sue's eyes widened for a moment the first time before she settled into the kiss after a moment. Viv knew the lips were good imitations, but not perfect. But Sue seemed satisfied. Sue blinked when Ethan moved and she more readily accepted Damian's kiss. After a moment he sidled so the two bracketed Sue as Kaitlyn stepped forward. Viv tapped.

"Hello, Sue," the fembot said and Sue smiled, "you're very beautiful."

The fembot put her arms out and embraced Sue and the human returned it and they kissed, they were essentially the same height. Although she and Rachel weren't exactly friends and they as well as Sue all definitely preferred males, none of them would turn down a pretty woman. Like the previous night, Viv warmed at THAT memory as she tapped her pad and Kaitlyn finally broke the kiss. Sue's tongue flicked on her lips.

Kaitlyn quickly grabbed the hems of the togas Ethan and Damian wore. They both displayed instantly erect cocks. The fembot undid the hook on her wrap minidress and dropped it down her shoulders to let it fall to the floor. The fembot bent quickly at the waist and sucked in Ethan's cock. Viv and Sue traded looks.

"C'mon, Sue," Viv said loudly enough for most of the gathered watchers to hear, "that second one's lonely. Might be bit of an effort, you can suck it all down..."

Sue blinked and looked around and traded looks with Rachel, who gestured with an arm and mouthed 'go for it!' Then she caught Viv's eyes and the bot handler repeated the instruction. More blue LEDs lit up around the scene and a few of the watchers tried to get a chant going.

"Suck him, suck him," Viv smiled, it was her planted teammates.

"Oh, I don't know," Sue said, "should I?"

Viv smiled. The angel's voice was all faux innocence. Time to up the ante. She tapped her pad.

"My cock is ready for you," Damian said in a languorous baritone, Viv had kicked up his volume to be sure the crowd heard him, "and my cum is nice and sweet, beautiful redheaded lady."

Viv snorted softly and grinned at Sue's quick glare. Damian hadn't lied, his cum was nice and sweet, unlike the load Sue'd swallowed at last summer's show in Vegas. As the gossip had made it through the team, all but the resolutely straight guys winced at similar memories. But, somehow, the fact it'd driven the one most reticent to voice complaints had made it all the more memorable. And indicated how terrible that guy's juice must've tasted.

But the angel squatted and pushed her mouth over the hard prick as her wings flapped slightly. Next to her the fembot made low sucking sounds and Ethan's hands held her shoulders and he moaned. Damn. Sue sucked him fully in and backed off to keep only the head in her mouth as her cheeks flexed slowly three times. She did another slow deep throat before she pulled her mouth free. She kissed the cock before she stood up. Viv started to speak but read Sue's expression and stayed silent. What the redhead had in mind, she didn't know.

Viv watched her scan the crowd before her gaze seemed to lock on a couple. The bot handler's eyebrow rose quickly and she offered a soft nod. The woman had long strawberry blonde hair that fell loosely below her black, pointed witch's hat with a broad brim, a deep V-necked dress with three-quarters sleeves that from the waist down was strips that reached only to mid-thighs and emphasized her hourglass figure. She had black stockings that left a gap of bare flesh below the dress and strappy black platforms on her feet. Her husband had sandy brown hair and wore leather pants and a faux-fur vest and his face had makeup so he looked like a cat. The witch's familiar. Viv guessed they were close to forty, but both were quite fit.

Sue held their eyes before she used an index finger in a come here gesture. She glanced at the bots then back at the couple. Their resolve set, they crossed the space.

Sue put her hand under the witch's chin and held the woman and the brim of that pointed hat hit her halo. The witch and the angel. Viv smiled at it. Some sort of omen! Their cheeks flexed as their mouths pressed against each other before Sue backed off and turned slightly then used both hands to pull the cat's mouth slightly down to reach hers. The witch smiled as her familiar kissed the angel. After a moment she broke that kiss as well and spread her arms and placed a hand on two shoulders.

"Want to be the show?" She asked them. They looked at each other for a moment but then both looked at her and nodded and smiled as she smiled back. Sue led their gazes to confirm their offer to Viv.

Well, thought Viv, that seemed... easy. She guessed that Sue must have some connection to this couple but she didn't know what it might be. Whatever it was, hopefully these civilians wouldn't go limp at the moment of truth. No matter how horny some people were, she knew that actually whipping it out in public and slamming it home was sometimes a step too far. Or, getting it slipped in. That'd been the reason for a pair of teammates hidden in their crowds, no one who was shy in public made it onto Margaret's crew.

"This is Peter and Lois," Sue announced as she ran her hand down the front of the familiar's torso and continued past his waistband and slowly stroked his crotch. She looked him in the eyes and he smiled and nodded. She and Lois looked at each other, the witch's tongue ran quickly between her lips.

"Feel this," Sue said as she guided Peter's right hand onto the bent over fembot's ass and led it between the legs, "feel how wet she is?"

Viv smiled at Peter's slightly surprised look. They'd been allowed to 'leak' to the team that the fembots were self-lubricating, thinking that might ease things along today. Apparently, it worked. A tap had instructed Kaitlyn to prepare herself. She had no idea where Nada had gotten the lube the fembots used, she wanted some for herself!

Peter pulled his hand back slightly before he pushed his fingers into the fembot's opening. The bot reacted by sidling its feet slightly apart but it didn't lose its pace sucking the male bot's cock. Peter nudged his wife and her hand joined his and both of their mouths opened slightly as they worked the opening with their fingers. After a few seconds Lois locked her husband's gaze to hers and spoke.

"So, dear, you going to fuck her or we just gonna wank here? Sue, give him a hand?"

Sue hesitated for only an instant before she nodded and quickly worked the zipper of his leather pants down. They were snug but it wasn't a terrible chore and Sue worked his semi-erect cock through the slit in his tight briefs and stroked it.

"Help him," Lois had a gleam in her eyes and her statement was clearly meant to be heard by the crowd, who murmured.

Sue quickly kissed Lois as the woman and her husband continued to finger the fembot. Sue's hand wrapped and twisted along Peter's shaft then she bent over and licked along his prick. He shivered slightly and felt him harden as she pushed her mouth onto his cock and sucked. Lois sidled behind Sue and lifted the short skirt up to expose her ass and the witch pushed her fingers along the angel's ass crease to follow it around before she'd clearly found the redhead's pussy.

"The bot's not the only one nice and wet," Lois told the crowd, "there's three of us!"

A cheer for that. Holy shit, thought Viv, did Nada plant this couple?

Sue sucked hard and moved back and forth until she was certain and Peter's chin rose and his mouth opened as one hand continued to finger the fembot while his other rubbed the back of Sue's neck. He shuffled his feet and Lois nudged Sue and she released the cock, it stood rigid and quivered with his rapid heartbeat. The witch's right arm pressed her husband's back and her left grabbed the cock to guide him until she had his prick at the entrance and she rubbed the head of it along the lips.

Viv tapped her pad and Kaitlyn stopped sucking and pushed the male bot slightly away. She adjusted her feet slightly, Nada's programmers had this as a preset position. Viv was a bit jealous, she liked this position as well but the bots were able to handle a wider range of partners.

"Fuck me, Peter," the fembot's voice was lustful hoarseness and she wiggled her ass for a moment and rubbed herself against him.

"Holy shi...," Peter said.

"She's better at this than I've ever been," Lois said to draw laughter from the onlookers as she pushed her husband and he buried his prick. The fembot arched her neck back and moaned. Peter put his hands on her hips and fucked his artificial lover with long, slow strokes.

Lois sidled slightly and put her arm around Sue's waist and she reciprocated. Hat hit halo once again.

"Suck or fuck, Lois?" Sue asked as the two women looked at the pair of male bots.

"There's two of them...," the witch said slowly but clearly to the crowd, "hopefully I'll have better luck with the one in my mouth than you did..."

Viv had to stifle her smirk. It seemed everyone knew that she'd had the skankiest mouthful of cum in recent history. Then she caught Rachel's grin. The witch and angel looked at her and she nodded. What the witch wanted wasn't an issue for these bad boys.

She kissed a surprised Sue quickly and out of the corner of her eye the costumed angel saw the demonic smirk that matched Rachel's costume. She gave the visitor from hell a 'just you wait' look and looked at Lois. The witch's face showed lust and anticipation. Her husband continued his slow strokes as he fucked the fembot and it moaned.

"Can you be a sweetheart," Lois said to Sue as she handed her the hat, "I'm not as brave as you. I need someone to take my underwear off!"

She nudged Sue slightly and bent over and sucked Damian's shaft into her mouth. Sue quickly set the hat on the booth's counter nearest them then caressed the witch's partially bare back with her hand as she walked to stand at the woman's shapely ass.

"Lois, baby," the bot responded with that slow and deep voice, "that feels so good."

Sue lifted the lower part of the witch's dress and worked it over the woman's hips. The woman had a black g-string over her garters. As if she'd planned to remove it at some point. Sue grabbed the waistband of the underwear and worked them down and kept pressure on each silk-covered leg. She tapped the woman's ankles lightly in turn and she lifted each and Sue stood and held her trophy above her head to a cheer.

She glanced at Viv, who mouthed 'call him.' Sue shrugged and looked at the second male bot.

"Can you make love to a woman's sweet pussy?"

"I can," Ethan said in his slightly higher voice. The bot walked around Peter as he fucked the bent over fembot and Sue backed off slightly as the bot approached the woman.

"Be gentle, big guy," Lois said quickly before she pushed her mouth back onto the fake cock in front of her.

"I will, sweet lady," the bot responded. It shuffled its feet and for an instant Sue thought it was off balance but it adjusted and slid its cock to the entrance of its intended target.

Lois's hand reached back and she released the cock from her mouth and moaned as she guided the second prick into her pussy.

"Fuck that bitch hard, Peter," Lois said before she grunted as one bot pushed himself to full depth behind her and pushed the second cock fully into her throat. She jerked her body back and forth and the two sped. Her husband slammed himself fully into the fembot who again arched its neck and moaned loudly. Sue shuffled away to stand next to Viv as her teammate glanced at the quartet then back at some displays on the pad she held in her hands but her hands weren't on the controls.

"They do THAT themselves?" Sue asked her quietly.

"Yeah," Viv said, "it's almost... scary. Given all three thorough workouts. Too bad I can't afford 'em. They learn quickly and they're lots less trouble than actual people."

She and Sue looked at each other for a moment. She'd never known Sue to admit to any actual relationships, she fucked as readily as any of them at these shows but in the outside world? Maybe she saved it all and used it to drive writing those books of hers. But there was SOMETHING recognizable in her eyes. Viv had always been the one to do the dumping, but this last one... but no time now.

"So what's your costume?" Sue asked her. Viv smiled. She had high, silver heels, a silver skirt no longer than the angel's, a silver blazer, buttoned, but without shirt or bra. Her brown hair was bunched around a silver tiara. The costume hadn't been what she'd planned, but Nada and Morgan had wanted them to have 'science fictiony' costumes. It's been Wyman who'd given her the name though, as they'd seen each other at breakfast.

"I'm Queen of the Moon," she said softly and Sue nodded before she took a step forward, "Peter, Lois, please say 'stop.'"

Peter responded almost instantly and the fembot froze with its head still back and its mouth locked open. It took Lois another heartbeat and she mewed slightly as the cock popped free of her mouth and she gave the word. Both male bots stopped and stood still.

"You can program them to use any safe word you desire," Viv explained to the crowd, "but this is just the default. Peter, Lois, say 'fuck me.'"

The couple did so and the bots resumed their motions.

"If you lose consciousness they're programmed to stop and render aid. Lois, if you don't mind, could you go limp, please?"

Lois gave her a sharp side-eye but she adjusted her feet and her body sagged. Both bots responded instantly, Damian grabbed her shoulders and Ethan gripped her hips where he could support her weight. Cocks popped free from her pussy and mouth.

"Hey," her body firmed and she spoke loudly, "goddammit, bitch, you gonna let these bad boys fuck me into next week or what?"

"Say 'fuck me, boys.'" Viv said, Lois snorted hard and repeated it and the bots adjusted their grips and she reached back to quickly guide the cock back into her cunt then sucked the second one fully into her mouth. They returned to work on the goal of fucking her into next week.

1...45678...10