AI Era: Bots are People Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be the darkest one," Noah smiled, "you going to blow this virile stud in between sipping your martini?"

"I'll have to pry your mouth off it."

Noah laughed. "A contest I'd win. As you might notice, it's rather busy for a Wednesday. But, if you promise that we..."

Noah kissed Lachlan's cheek and both looked at Viv. She let out a laughing exhale.

"You coax out whatever hipster doofuses are there and," she let her pause drag, "I'll consider your application."

"Ah, what I do for friends. Hit the bar and be patient. I can be very persuasive if I put my mind to it."

Viv worked her way through the crowd and arrived at their booth just as their drinks had been delivered.

"Hey, Daphne," Viv said and the sable-haired server turned as she straightened.

"Hi, Viv, feel better?"

"It was great wine at Grassa, but, had to pay the rental...," she shrugged, Daphne chuckled. She sidled so that Viv could sit and slide until she snuggled next to Lachlan.

"Just asking your guy if you two coming to Echo Park on Saturday? Outdoor fair, all day, we'll have a tent there. Lots of food happening too."

"Told her we'd be there," Lachlan said as Viv nudged him to put his left arm across her shoulders, "although after tonight your diet starts. Salads only."

"Not if you're dead," Viv said brightly and elbowed him in the gut. Daphne laughed and walked off to slake the thirsts of others.

Viv picked up her glass and sniffed as Lachlan followed suit.

"Here's to you," each said as they tapped glasses. They both sipped. Viv licked her lips and looked at her Gin and Tonic.

"Interesting gin," Lachlan said, "I ordered what they call a New American Gin. The juniper is there, but not the lead. Lavender, orange, um, cardamom---."

"Okay, Mr. Chemistry,," Viv said as she put fingers to his lips, "it's very nice. Let me enjoy it. Should keep me nicely tuned. Slide over."

His face offered slight confusion but he slid and she stopped him at the rear of the hemispherical booth.

"Good. Daphne dropped off some extra cloth napkins like I had you ask. Grab one."

Lachlan obeyed and then his face finally showed comprehension. He spread it on the bench alongside his hip. She caught the tip of her tongue in the corner of her mouth between her lips. She slid but raised her ass high enough and worked the rear of her skirt up. She sat on the napkin as she again squeezed against him and adjusted her skirt across the tops of her thighs.

She reached up with her left hand and coaxed his hand to her breast.

"Make me cum," she whispered into his ear, even though the ambient sound level meant no one not in their booth would've overheard them, "use your fingers."

She purred as he set to work on her already-erect nipple. He combined pressure with the cloth of her blouse but anyone not studying them would have trouble deciphering the action. Her right hand used the table's camouflage to reach over and stroke his cock through the thin slacks and coax it to full hardness. Her fingers found the bulge at the end.

She sipped at her drink and rubbed her thighs together and squirmed as their fingers worked on each other. As she'd promised, they watched the mating dances of the hipsters and trendies. She liked this place, the crowd wasn't old, but old enough. Too sedate for the newly-legal drinkers but too cool for senior citizens.

"Someone posted a video of us at dinner," Lachlan said without his fingers losing their rhythm, Viv hummed, "called me the 'secret singer.' People are trying to find out who I am."

That tweaked Viv's memory. Robby knew all about Lachlan, and she guessed others at work had found her blog although she'd not advertised it there. And she knew her 'husband' wouldn't have told anyone. At one point after Marie had joined the call, she'd seemed to direct a moment of attention directly at Viv. It'd been around a throw-away line about the marketing team working on some ideas for 'ambassadors' for resorts. Even Robby had messaged her with a big '?' She'd sent the same back after Marie had moved them along. But there'd been something in the tone the Tyrannosaurus had used that had stuck with and bothered Viv. She took a gulp of her G&T to beat the thought back into submission.

Well, on the one hand, people would inevitably track them to her blog. Traffic was good. That was a goal. But something about Marie's tone wouldn't leave her mind. She set her drink down and nudged the hand that worked her breast.

"Harder," she said softly and emphasized that with a hard grip on his hard prick. He obeyed. She drained the G&T and squirmed as the last of the alcohol, freed from the need to put her brain into neutral, had reached her crotch where it upped the tingle.

Her right hand stroked the cock through cloth as fingers expertly worked her nipple and the flesh around it as her eyes went to slits. The crowd had gotten denser but they received only glances and the odd smile, almost exclusively from women, that indicated the viewer knew what was up. Any of them would do it too, thought Viv, if they could. But she knew this 'talent' wasn't universal, on either side of the gender divide. Then her body both relaxed and tensed as Lachlan modified his attack. Damn. How? He heard, felt, smelled so many signs she'd never known she gave.

She let her head fall back against his arm. Her mouth settled slightly open, her breath quickened. A climax like this wasn't quite the same as one with direct contact, it was slower but broad and without the specific focus. She felt him nuzzle the top of her head as his fingers moved. Her right palm pressed his hard but constrained cock against a thigh no less firm. His body shifted more tightly against her.

Her breath went choppy and her eyes to tight slits. The din from the crowded space faded. She tensed her thighs as tightly as she could and squeezed her legs together. A wave burst from between them and rippled up and down her body. Her glutes spasmed to lift her slightly from the bench but the napkin rose with her. She let out a barely-audible 'aaahhh.'

After a second, softer wave that spread as the first subsided she reached and grabbed Lachlan's hand and wrapped the fingers to stop them. She inhaled slowly and held it as she twined her fingers with those that'd just completed their assigned task. She opened her eyes to the point where any voyeurs would know they were open. Flashed smiles and quick head turns proved they'd been there. She caught eyes with two who didn't look away. She smiled at them before she released Lachlan's hand and used it to guide his head into position to kiss her and kept it slow but not broadly open-mouthed, just enough for her audience to notice it. She broke the kiss.

"Thank you, lover, that was nice," she said softly as she looked into those violet eyes.

"I live to please," he said, the corners of her mouth quirked up, "our viewer in the green dress has been using her commera. Her finger's covering the signal."

Viv kissed him along the cheek to his ear. The 'dress' was barely a dress, no sleeves, a deep vee front and a hem that made her own skirt look puritan. "Do you know if she was streaming? Do you have an ID?"

"Yes to both."

"Email her, we get free repro on her stream. Mention her finger 'accident,' maybe she'll claim the sensor is broken. Likely bullshit, she's hacked it. We could get her on that."

"Already done."

"You're so good," she said and kissed him before she turned and scanned the crowd, "now, where's Daphne?"

As if summoned by magic, the smiling face surrounded by a head with its dark hair in a buzz cut around the sides and a ponytail that jutted up then dropped behind her appeared.

"I bet you two are still thirsty," she said.

"Oh yeah, same again, with that new gin," Viv said as Daphne gathered the empty glasses and wet paper napkins and set a handful of clean, cloth napkins on the table. The server winked and pointed at Viv's lap. The seated woman smiled and rose up and grabbed the one under her and Daphne took it as she tossed a clean one to Lachlan.

Daphne waved the napkin past her nose and mouthed 'lucky bitch,' but she followed that with a smile. Viv smiled back and grabbed Lachlan's hand with both of hers.

"Only had it a couple days, it's from Portland, big hit already," Daphne said and gestured at the crowd as Lachlan quickly set the fresh napkin on the bench and Viv lowered herself until she felt it against her skin.

"Uh, Portland?" Viv's eyebrow rose slightly, another Portland tie tonight? "I thought they only did craft beer and weed up there. And craft beer with weed in it... And weed watered with craft beer."

"Probably someone who'd had too much of both," Daphne chuckled, "anything else?"

"So long as I'm incurring debts," Viv said, "can you please tell Noah to come by? Tell him I know he has something hidden and I need it."

"Ah," Daphne's voice took on a conspiratorial tone, "I heard arrangements are being made. Might you, oh, make room for a fourth?"

"Um, oh?" Viv tilted her head with her question.

"I'm quite flexible, but with Noah involved you might get lonely, I could...," she poked the tip of her tongue out and curled it. Viv laughed.

"We'll do it at his place," Viv said, "I know he's a neatnik... let him clean up after."

Daphne laughed. "Be right back with your drinks, and I'll drag his sorry ass over here." She walked away.

"Should we invite that chick in the green dress?" Lachlan's voice was studied innocence and his eyes were soft as Viv jerked her head to look at him. She squinted at his smile.

"Or maybe an open call, eh? Some hot bods out there, gotta be one or two who can satisfy a hot, sexy and beautiful woman like Daphne," he added with a wink, "maybe do something for one like you, too. Maybe."

Her mouth opened for a reply but she froze. Had he just said that? While her mind raced he leaned forward and kissed her. It took her an instant to adjust her mouth but she did. His joke. And, she knew, it was a joke that he understood. Knew precisely what he'd said! That was...

"Ahem," they broke the kiss and both faced Noah. He stood beside Daphne who shook her head and placed their fresh drinks on the table.

"Don't forget our deal," Daphne said as she walked away.

"What deal?" Noah's face showed confusion.

"Got what I wanted?" Viv asked. Noah's mouth went to an 'O' but he nodded and tossed a small, plastic bottle. She caught it.

"How'd you know about that... and what deal?"

"I know all your secrets," she said and sniffed, "and since you won't touch me, I made alternative arrangements for our, oh, little get-together."

Noah squinted for a moment before he turned and looked in the direction Daphne had gone, but she wasn't visible among the crowd.

"A... second... girl?"

"Yeesh," she said, "what? It's gonna be like my junior high school dances? Boys one side of the room, girls the other, never the twain shall meet?"

"I have my standards," he said in a tone of amused grievance. As she laughed he tilted his head and tapped his ear. "Ah, gotta run, but guess my application's been accepted."

"Yup," she said, "we're doing it at your place."

He glared at her, but the expression wasn't angry. Well, not too angry. She grinned. He turned on his heel and walked quickly.

She and Lachlan both took long swigs of their drinks. Then she nudged at his still hidden cock.

"Get this thing out of there," she said, her voice deepened and slow and she offered him the plastic bottle, "then coat it thoroughly. I think my cunt's had enough today, but..."

She watched the crowd and sipped as he worked his slacks open and without looking her hand found that big, hard, nasty thing as it sprang free. She gave it a quick squeeze before she held the tablecloth although no one seemed to be watching closely, not that she was worried they were the only couple going this far in one of the booths that lined the wall. Or, hell, that chick in green might be standing at one of those tables and getting it for the third or fourth time already.

"Ready, my love," Lachlan's voice was low but clearly anticipated his role. She glanced again for close watchers and satisfied, shifted before his strong hands landed just under each arm to help her slide onto his lap. She found the suitably lubed shaft and guided him to position her. She adjusted her angle and felt the cool gel against her flesh as she placed that excellent head against her rosebud. After a moment, she was happy.

"Ready," she said and he lowered his hands slowly as she took her weight before she let gravity pull her down. She let out a slow 'ooh' until she knew she had half, stopped for a minute adjustment then let herself settle onto his lap until she was fully impaled. He grunted as his hands went to the angles where her thighs met hips.

"No hurry," she said as he nuzzled her neck, "keep an eye out for green dress bitch. If she's willing to crawl under the table and lick me, I'll let her film some closeups."

It was a third her legs and the rest his arms that allowed her to move on about a quarter of the length of the shaft that'd invaded her body. Her movement was slow, but anyone with still-sober brain cells would know what was going on even if it was only just the wrong side of subtle. But since the June show in Vegas, her horniness had notched up each week, to the point that she might not even need a third G&T before she'd dispense with what subtlety they exercised and let him bend her over the table yelling 'slam me! slam me hard you ass fucking bastard!'

Halfway through her drink, as their slow coupling continued, she was about to ask Lachlan to use the contact info he'd found for green dress to message her and invite the slut over. That bitch could stream as much as she wanted if she would indeed eat Viv out while they finished. But Lachlan spoke.

"I've received a message," he whispered, she simply exhaled an 'uh,' his tone indicated whatever to come was unexpected, "my mother wants to meet us for lunch. She says it's quite important."

"She's here? In town?" Viv's stroke had faltered for a moment but he hadn't, despite the odd message, so she was quickly back to her deliberate pace.

"Yes, but no explanation, 'we'll talk about it tomorrow.' Wants to meet at her office, 11 a.m. Said we'll do lunch and that your employer won't mind you missing. Oh, she added she loves the rules, her daughters are welcome to them but she said she's not sure she has 'the right ass' to also follow."

The comment about her job was odd, not like she was paid by the hour. But, no, more than that was odd.

"Tell her we'll be there, and her ass is peachy," Viv said, "then block anything short of Armageddon. MY ass isn't fucking itself..."

His grip tightened and she felt his cock throb. He tightened his grip and upped her speed. They moaned together when she hit bottom at the end of the stroke.

"Alter comms," she said with an uneven cadence, "message green dress. Give her the offer. NOW!"

He said nothing but she felt his cock do a huge twitch. She liked that, however he did it. Viv wasn't quite sure of the time gap but two things happened in quick succession. A smirking but silent Daphne dropped off fresh drinks and walked quickly away.

Behind her stood the chick in the barely-there green dress, her dirty blonde hair mussed around a face locked in grinning lust. She didn't bother to hide the blue LED this time. Viewers, wherever in the world they were, would've seen the picture swoop down the couple at the back of the booth before it went under the table.

St. Valentine's Day

Viv glanced back and traded quick nods with Petra. That young woman had traded the mostly shapeless 'Humaniforms' tees and jeans she'd worn the last couple of days for pants and a button-down sleeveless shirt, both in snug dark blue leather and complimentary without offering untoward exposure. She had a more than decent figure, although even now she seemed reticent about letting it loose and Viv mused on the look. Was it a 'costume?' The show had billed today as 'Halloween on Valentine's Day' and costumes ranged from sexy nurses to sexy airline pilots to sexy Cupids, to, well, that was the direction.

Considering what the girl normally wore, it WAS a costume, Viv kept her chuckle silent, and it was almost sexy. For someone directly involved in developing the most realistic and intelligent sex robots in existence, Petra and some of her coworkers were strangely prudish. The 'neurocognitive programming expert' wasn't there to monitor Viv, but to analyze the interactions of Viv's triple bot contingent with the crowd and, hopefully, notice if one or more of them was about to fail or to switch from sexbot to murderbot.

Nada and Petra and the others had claimed repeatedly that last thought couldn't happen. But Viv had seen the movies.

After Evan and Kaitlyn had made her cum at that first meeting, Viv had wanted to keep Kaitlyn, which also gave her Ethan and Damian who completed her triad, and that had brought Petra, the lead programmer for these three, as their minder. Assignments made, Viv, Aleisha and the others had worked with their bots and minders learning the controls for movement, the rather limited vocal skills the bots had and discussing various options for the big reveal on Valentine's Day. Nada and Morgan had monitored all of them and offered ideas.

As the day had gone on and discussions and plans had moved beyond the basics to what key ideas their minders had to offer about the, "you know, the fucking," as Wyman had said, they'd all been surprised at how little experience with actual sex any of these galaxy brains had with these bots! Nada had been the one with the clear idea these were SEXbots, but Viv and her teammates had found even her with little direct experience on the subject. They'd shared amused surprise at the group breakfast after that first night, when Viv had gladly started the reviews of the night before.

"I had the boys spit roast me, they did well at that. Whoever designed that cum they shoot has never tasted real cum, this stuff is way too good," she'd said to the unanimous agreement of her teammates and Nada had smirked while Petra had looked confused, "Kaitlyn and I worked each over on a 69. She was even better than on the table. After that, I was ready. So I wanted to get on my knees and have the boys to DP me. Well... they tried. Finally gave up and just fucked 'em one at a time, flipped a coin who got which hole."

"Tried that too," Aleisha had confirmed, "couldn't get it either."

"Me and Ozzie did Kesha," Jamal's addition, "but that was easy. I just had Ozzie on his back and Kesha on top."

"Hey, Petra," Viv had said, "maybe we should try the DP out here. They're good sizes, filled me up nicely. Need someone to control at the same time and fine-tune 'em."

That had been when she'd registered the embarrassment on the genius programmer's face. Fortunately Nada had stepped in and took the lead from the red-faced younger woman and with a fair amount of effort, the rest of the morning they'd focused on getting Viv a good DP. As expected, Ethan and Damian had then informed the rest of the bunch. Nada's teams might be geniuses at programming and building the most human-like bots around, but what they knew about sex seemed to confirm every super-nerd stereotype Viv had ever held. All theory and nothing practical!

The second night the bots had been smoother. Aleisha had brought her triad to Viv's room and they'd swapped. They'd taken the opportunity to go one better, adding a third male bot had been much smoother than getting the initial DP.

"He just has to stick it there and have it hard," Viv had said, "and you suck it. And the one under you is easy. It's the one doing your ass that's the hard part to get right, and that's not something you want going wrong!"

1...34567...10