AI Era: Bots are People Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All phrases are programmable, including the ability to program them to call 9-1-1 or a friend in case of emergency," Viv said as she walked a slow circuit and caught eyes through the crowd, "don't stop, Lois, but when you want them to cum simply tell them so. They can go as... long... as... you... want. To get them to speed up or slow down, move yourself back and forth faster or slower."

The woman huffed but she sped and the bots responded. After a moment she slowed almost to stillness and they responded in turn. Peter did likewise and the fembot's reactions mirrored. Lois kicked herself into high gear and was quickly being slammed back and forth. Viv bent and whispered something in the witch's ear before she stood and stepped back.

"She's much better at that than you are," Viv said softly to Sue, the redhead grunted. Her expression promised retribution at the proper time and Viv's eyes twinkled. But at least her mood had lightened so maybe taking a hit was a kindness.

For now.

Peter's breath had become choppy and rapid. Lois gurgled and drooled as she was doubly impaled repeatedly and one of her hands held the male bot's hip as she sucked it and her other hand rubbed between her thighs. The crowd chanted and cheered at the scene.

"Oh... ah... oh... fuck... I'm...," Peter said before he grunted when Viv tapped her pad and the fembot pulled forward and turned. It didn't so much squat as drop to its knees with a barely audible 'thunk' before it sucked the man's cock into its mouth, "coming! Fuck! Ah."

He grabbed the fembot's head and his hips pumped forward to bury his entire prick into the ready mouth. His hips continued to jerk and his neck arched back as he pumped an apparently significant load of his juice into what was clearly an expert at swallowing everything a man could give.

At that moment Lois's body jerked and quivered a half dozen times before she settled and scrunched her body and released both cocks and more gracefully knelt on the industrial carpet that covered the concrete floor so her left side was to the bulk of the crowd. She spread her arms and the bots reacted to her touches on their hips to move to stand in front of her.

"Both of you CUM," she said firmly, "FACIAL."

Both bots sprayed viscous white goo from their pricks onto the waiting woman's face. She opened her mouth to take a shot from each on her tongue, further spurts covered her cheeks and forehead and a couple landed in her flying strawberry blonde hair. From a distance it looked as realistic as most cum, but the bots were certainly more prolific than most. Finally they stopped and Lois grabbed first one prick to lick clean and then the other as the crowd cheered. Peter reached and she took his hand and stood as the flaps of her dress fell back into place. They raised their clenched hands and both bowed to applause and cheers.

"That's the sweetest cum I've ever tasted," Lois said clearly with a quick glance at Sue. Viv chuckled and the redhead gave her an elbow in the gut that promised more later before she walked to the counter and with a look the sales guy behind the counter pulled a towel from a hidden niche. Viv stepped forward to stand alongside the male bots as the fembot continued to kneel.

"Give Peter and Lois another cheer," Viv said and the audience obeyed.

"Where's my g-string, Angel?" Lois asked Sue, who retrieved it and the peaked hat from the counter and Sue handed the underwear over but the witch refused the towel. Instead of putting the g-string on she reached under her dress and made a show of wiping it along what had to be a nicely wet pussy. Then she held it up.

"Single women only," Lois said firmly and held the g-string up, "whoever catches this will find their true love tonight!"

After a moment the group mind understood and folks shuffled quickly to allow a half dozen costumed women to collect in a knot at the front. Lois smiled and turned and threw the g-string like a bridal bouquet over her head. Squeals as hands reached. A twenty-something woman in what Viv guessed was a 'slutty elf' costume caught it. She assumed the pure white hair was dyed because her eyebrows were dark although her skin was pale. She had a green smock that only barely obscured her tits or crotch and when she'd reached for the prize everyone would've seen she was cleanly shaven. There was something cloudy about her bright green eyes. Her pointy ears were seamless, that and the eyes implied almost professional attention. A couple of the other women who were apparently her friends also had straight hair with the same cut but one had it dyed green and the other dyed bright pink. All were dressed similarly except the other two smocks were varied brown colors but none provided more than minimal coverage and the other two had regular ears but both had white pixie horns. All had green eyes and the two pixies jostled with the elf but the latter had her prize and wasn't giving it up. But their laughter made clear there was no animosity.

The other disappointed young women offered fake smiles before they sidled away. Lois bent and gave her husband's cock a slow and deep suck. Then she restored it to its hidden position and worked his zipper up and put her arm around Kaitlyn's shoulders.

"This girl's pussy tastes as good as the cum from the boys," Lois said to the crowd. Another round of cheers and she kissed the fembot's cheek and released her.

Kaitlyn grabbed her dress from the floor and stood and pulled it on and rehooked it to drive another round of cheers. The erect cocks of the male bots deflated and they adjusted their togas back down.

"Peter, Lois," Viv said, "you've been magnificent. I have gifts for you! Everyone, come on over and I'll get you information. And if you want to take a bot, or three, home, we have a few on hand. But orders WILL be taken and you'll have them soon! Skin, hair, breast size, voice, cock size, it can all be customized. And adjusted at any time!"

Sue took a step and Lois kissed her and with her face still covered by the congealing cum. Sue's eyebrows rose as she licked her lips and the witch smirked before she took her hat back and donned it then turned and slid her arm around her husband's and they moved just behind Viv as she strutted at the head of the parade, the bots with their clumsy-but-not-clumsy gaits followed.

THAT had gone very well, Viv thought as her crowd of followers chattered animatedly. She really did need to work out a budget to afford one of these.

Something's Wrong with Lachlan

'Hair of the Dog,' Viv smiled thinking about the label, 'Registered Trademark, US and International Patents Pending.' She was good at marketing, but it took nads harder than brass to use THAT name for your magical hangover cure. And make it work.

But the shit WORKED!

For some definition of worked.

She squeezed Lachlan's left hand with both of hers, he'd let her pull it to rest between and on top of her thighs just above her knees as they sat on the A line. Neither owned a car, URide could be summoned easily, but she liked trains and both their home and destination were no more than a couple of blocks from stations. And the city's traffic meant it was faster than URide anyway.

The throbbing headaches and dry mouth were gone, thanks to Hair of the Dog. And a gallon of water. But her memories of the previous evening were still wrapped in fuzz. Apparently the woman in the green dress was named Wilhelmina, no, Willy. Viv had, somehow, ended up on the her back on the table with her legs held high and wide, having loudly instructed Lachlan to "fuck my ass HARD, big boy!" And he'd obviously obeyed to the letter, her butt was still... tender. Willy had crawled on top of her for a sixty-nine while THAT had happened. Viv wasn't sure if she'd made Willy cum, her attention to her task had probably been lax, but right after she'd had her own screaming climax that total slut had yelled at Lachlan to give her HIS cum. His cock had gone straight from the prone brunette's ass to the waiting mouth. The screamed "that's the best cum I've ever tasted" was apparently heartfelt.

On top of it all, what had started as a ménage a trois had become an uh, a ménage a cinq? On the apparent condition that Willy let Lachlan ram her ass AT LEAST as hard as he'd done Viv's! All of this was according to Lachlan's recollections, and Viv had little reason to doubt him. Including Willy's confident claim that her ass could handle anything Viv's could.

And the bitch had never stopped streaming! They were splitting whatever that slut earned off her stream, but, oh god! At some point both buttons on Viv's blouse had been released. Maybe that someone had been her. Or, she'd told Lachlan to do it. Well, she did have an awesome set. But, really. He'd been kind enough to redo the buttons before they'd hit the street, but they'd had a last round after the buggering and the buttons had been unemployed while they'd sipped.

But her blog was off the charts! Deb had gotten huge traffic for her stream of Lachlan's song, and with Willy and everyone else at Botanical doing the same and referencing her blog... and her extended family seeing it all? Maybe it'd be new to the Martian branch, if they suddenly decided to reconnect. To everyone else... ah, Viv did what? Huh. She still alive? Suppose so. Ah, well, never mind then.

She'd only made it home because Lachlan had all but carried her. The asshole had ensured she'd made it to the toilet, then had either guided her or had actually cleaned off her makeup! She should murder him. In preparation, she squeezed his hand harder. He responded by putting his second hand on the mass that was his left hand and both of hers. He needed to die. But for now, she snuggled closer, kept her eyes closed and leaned her head against his shoulder.

She blinked. Shit. She'd fallen asleep. Despite her sunglasses, she pushed her eyelids to slits to adjust to the late morning sunlight as she felt the slight jostle.

"Next stop, sweetheart," Lachlan's voice was soft, but not a whisper and he punctuated the statement with a soft squeeze of her hands. She blinked again and turned her head and untangled her left hand so she could pull her sunglasses off.

"Do I look like shit?"

"You look like you had too much alcohol last night and didn't get enough sleep."

"You need to learn to lie, asshole."

"You look incredible, baby."

She put her sunglasses back on to hide her smile. She knew her mouth didn't show it, but her eyes certainly did. She knew her makeup was heavier than usual to cover the dark circles and bagginess. But the expression that'd faced her conveyed acceptance.

Lachlan had claimed he knew no more of the reasons for this sudden visit than he'd told her before the previous evening had gone upside down, so she'd treated it like a visit to her highest-spending customer or most demanding client. But the lack of clarity nagged at her.

As Lachlan had noted before they'd left, her dark chocolate skirt was two and three-eighths inches, which entitled her to the matching thong panties and with the special proviso her open cup bra under the form-fitting thin, white fabric of her pullover top with its very low and round neckline. Her formal-cut jacket matched the color and allowed her to save what would be barely obscured nipples for an opportune moment. She'd even added a gold necklace just long enough for its emerald surrounded by tiny diamonds to rest where the swells of her breasts didn't quite meet. Matching petite hoop earrings in place of her usual studs completed her enhanced uniform.

She accepted her vanity. But she focused on her figure, hair and clothing. Beyond her usual stud earrings, she rarely bothered with accessories. Even her purse, currently situated on Lachlan's lap, was stylish but lacked a logo. Before wristpads more powerful than the room-sized mainframe computers her dad had earned a good living programming became ubiquitous she'd rarely worn even a watch, much less multiple gold or jeweled bands, as did her mother and plenty of friends.

The tram stopped and they stood and exited after the doors snicked open. Her high heels clicked on the sidewalk as they held hands and walked with a deliberate pace, they'd be a couple of minutes late as she'd aimed for. Her home was regularly accused of being the poster child for sprawl, but that was unfair. What looked in the modern age as a collection of 'satellite' downtowns in a seemingly random pattern around the 'real' downtown had been intentional choices made in an earlier time. A time when it was expected a rain of nuclear missiles might descend. The spacing had been such that an enemy would have to dedicate dozens, not a couple, of such missiles to truly damage American industries and people. It'd simply been that the empty spaces between had been filled in. Despite vacation season ending, commuter traffic wasn't heavy enough to slow them appreciably. She led Lachlan into the lobby of one of the cookie-cutter skyscrapers and once in the elevator she pushed nine. Lachlan didn't show it, but she realized her grip on his hand was so tight she was hurting herself! She forced the grip to loosen but she couldn't shake the worry.

Lachlan held one of a pair of frosted glass doors, next to a small brass plaque that was the only marker, but the distance to any other doors indicated the space inside was the entire half of the building. Viv removed her sunglasses as she entered the softly lit reception area. A dark head could be seen behind the counter of cream-colored wood, topped by a surface trimmed with chrome. The stylized logo, a chrome capital 'H' with its inward-curving sides that looked like someone had squeezed it, glinted from a few of the low bulbs.

"Viv!" The dark-haired figure behind the counter said in a gleeful voice as she looked up from her computer screen before she stood quickly. Her chair rolled to bang against the wall behind her. Viv smiled and walked forward as she heard Lachlan's soft chuckle as he followed her in.

"Kaitlyn," Viv said brightly and opened her arms to wrap the receptionist in a mutual hug before the dark head pulled back and gave her a quick kiss, "you're looking hot!"

Kaitlyn took one of her odd steps back and gestured down her body. She grabbed the front hem of her fitted, light orange dress.

"Two and a half inches," she said proudly as she lifted the hem, "I'm wearing my thong."

Viv laughed as she saw the triangle of matching orange color before the fembot spun and bent slightly to display her bare and shapely ass cheeks with an orange strap between them. She dropped the cloth as she spun again and moved her fingers to the third button down on the dress, the topmost one done up.

"And no bra! Here, I'll show---."

"That's okay, Kaitlyn," Viv said between laughs, "I know that you wouldn't cheat on the rules."

"Ah, big sister," Lachlan said, "you got the email."

Kaitlyn stepped forward and hugged him quickly. "Of course, little brother. We all did."

"Hey, Kaitlyn," Viv said and took a moment to put her sunglasses in her purse as Kaitlyn stepped back from Lachlan, "what's up? Why the meeting today?"

The fembot's face didn't manage confused doubt all that well, but the attempt was serious.

"She hasn't told me. They all came to town late last night. Told me to expect you."

"Last night?" Viv's worry kicked up a notch. "And, all? Who, all?"

Before the fembot could answer, a door to their left of the reception counter opened. All three heads turned.

"Fashionably late, Viv, right on time."

"Mom," Lachlan said and he walked to meet the new arrival and they hugged. Her heels lifted slightly to kiss his cheek. She was as 'dressed up' as Viv had ever seen her, nice slacks instead of jeans and a gray blouse that was only a half size too large. Mary Janes with showy buckles instead of her usual plain loafers.

"Good morning to you, too, Nada," Viv said, "I didn't know you were coming to town. Why the big secret?"

She didn't like Nada's smile. It wasn't a happy smile. It didn't seem like a mean one either, though. It seemed... concerned. Something WAS wrong. Nada and Morgan had flown Viv and Aleisha and the others to their Bay Area labs to 'consult' since the February show and she felt they'd become at least casual friends. And the woman might be a genius when it came to computers and robots, but like so many of her fellow geeks, psychology wasn't a strong suit. Her face wore her thoughts.

"Don't be so hasty, Viv, I actually have a nice surprise for later. For now, let's have a cup of coffee and sit down. You look like you could use one."

Thanks, Viv exhaled slowly but didn't say aloud. The twinkle in those gray eyes made clear her hostess had seen hers and Lachlan's performance. She knew her own expression switched to confusion when queen of the nerdettes Petra came through the same doorway Nada had used and a couple of her compatriot nerd boys Viv could never remember the names of stood behind her in the passage. Like their boss, their smiles hid concern. And... curiosity?

"I told you they all came," Kaitlyn said brightly. Viv hummed with a slow exhale. This was a satellite office for the company. Nada came to town on a periodic basis to meet suppliers, her few local employees, or when a particularly important customer needed to be Impressed. But she'd always let Viv know ahead of time, and they'd had a few nice dinners. But Viv had always been disappointed she'd never been able to get the woman really drunk and pick up a couple of guys for them to share. Viv freely admitted she'd pried, and she'd discerned Nada was about as far to the 'I like boys' side of the ledger as one could get, with only a slight possibility of Viv's flexibility on the matter. Whether she was also ace or demi as well, Viv only suspected, weird given her line of work. That Petra seemed a step beyond that on all bases was beyond Viv's ability to understand, and the couple of occasions she'd been in town with Nada and Viv had extended the invitation to include her had been politely rebuffed.

Through more frosted doors to the opposite side of the reception counter from these arrivals was a warren of cubicles and fancy meeting rooms. Besides Kaitlyn, as much demo as receptionist, few staffers came to the office regularly. Like Viv, their offices were their laptops or pad'puters and commeras and wrist pads, and they used the rooms here when they had specific clients or partners who wanted to see the offerings before committing to anything. She and the others had been given tours; in addition to the companion bots, there were industrial and heavy labor bots, many of them built for function or strength as opposed to appearance, and with far simpler and usually single-function programming. Nada and Petra and her two boys had come from the side with repair stations and labs and prosaic meeting rooms. Viv couldn't tell, but she had the impression the fancy side would be unoccupied today.

"Lachlan," Nada said as she looked at him, "go with Petra, please. She has some games for you to play."

"Ok," Lachlan said as he took a step but stopped when Viv put her hand on his chest. She took her own step and moved her fingers to his chin and nudged him to bend over so she could put her mouth next to his ear.

"Come back to me, no matter what," she whispered, "I tell you three times."

Then she moved and kissed him. She forced his mouth open and pulled back once they'd touched tongues.

"Have fun, lover," she said conversationally as she sidled slightly to clear his path.

"I will, sweetheart," he said. He smiled and followed Petra and her two nerd boys, all of them with that odd expression.

"Man the fort out here, Kaitlyn," Nada said to the smiling fembot, who nodded, "let us know when the others arrive."