'AI Era' Yes Mistress

Story Info
A woman uses AI to make a slut!
2.5k words
4.23
10.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke was in IT. She was sick of all the crap she took from all the sexist men in IT. So she was a woman. So she was a lesbian. She still deserved as much respect as a man! But none of the men in her department gave her that respect.

Brooke had gone to the Human Relations department of Big Tech to complain about the sexist treatment from the men.

"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do. They all went to better schools than you, and they're friends with the boss." said the human relations representative. "If it helps, I hate this place too...I've put in my two weeks' notice."

"That's really...interesting, Kendra. It's been such a stressful day; what if you came by my place after work for a glass of wine?" asked Brooke.

Kendra smiled. It was so hard to make friends. "I'll be there," she said to Brooke. Maybe now she could finally meet people. Kendra had no friends or family, SO Brooke seemed perfect for her.

Brooke smirked. The men may think they were better than her, but Brooke had already embezzled nearly two billion from BigTech. It was enough for a private island. The code she had developed would help make it less private...

Kendra arrived on time. That was a good sign for Brooke. She needed someone who obeyed.

"I've poured the wine. It's white. I hope you don't mind." said Brooke

"Not at all," said Kendra. She took a sip of wine and joined Brooke on the sofa.

"Now tell me all about yourself," said Brooke. Kendra thought her voice was a little sharp...was this how friends talked?

Brooke stared over at Kendra, her eyes piercing deeply into the human relations representative. The look Brooke gave her made a chill run up Kendra's spine and caused a strange pressure in the back of her head. It felt like something was entering her brain. But as soon as it came on, it went away, leaving Kendra confused.

"Well, I graduated from George Washington High School in Dallas, Texas. I came here. I want to marry a CEO and be a trophy wife." said Kendra. Alarmed that she'd spoken so frankly, she blushed.

"I'm glad you're so honest with me; it's good for a slave to be honest with her Mistress, have some more wine. You won't be able to stop drinking now," said Brooke as she poured more wine for Kendra.

"What's that supposed to mean? I can stop drinking wine anytime I want." Kendra said it, but she was alarmed as she took another sip.

"Oh...you won't stop drinking until I'm done with you! Big Tech made a huge mistake in thinking that I'm some dumb coder. I'm an excellent programmer. I'm an excellent programmer; in fact, I'm programming you as we speak." said Brooke, barely unable to contain her laughter.

"Tell me...are you straight, or are you gay? Tell Mistress the truth." Brooke said to Kendra.

"Straight...." said Kendra. She watched Brooke hit some buttons on her cell phone.

"But what about all time times you masturbated to lesbian porn and all the girls on your cheerleading squad..." questioned Brooke.

"Well...besides that...I'm straight," said Kendra blushing, wondering how Brooke could know about her porn-viewing habits and how she'd looked at her fellow cheerleaders. Kendra drank some more wine. Brooke just smirked. "If you say so...Mistress will keep your secret. Only women can make you truly wet.

Kendra blushed some more. So maybe only women made her wet...but that didn't make her a lesbian or anything. She had to marry a rich man. She had to be a trophy wife.

"It's SO hot in here. I was going to take off my clothes. What do you think about that?" questioned Brooke.

"Isn't it a bit strange for two women to be naked around each other?" questioned Kendra.

Brooke smirked and played with her phone some more. "It's perfectly normal for two friends to hang out naked, besides you've been looking at my tits all night. Why don't you look at them with my shirt and bra off?" questioned Brooke.

"I haven't...." How did Brooke know that Kendra had been looking at her tits? Kendra loved tits so much. Kendra blushed.

"It's okay...feel free to look at my tits," said Brooke as she slipped out of her clothes. Kendra's eyes went straight to Brooke's tits and then down to her pussy. It was bare; it was wet...it was perfect? (Not that Kendra was gay or anything---she just liked licking pussy.)

Brooke smirked. "You haven't taken your clothes off...a bit disobedient...I like that. I'll leave it in you...till I beat it out of you. A bad little dyke like you has a fetish for spanking, you know." said Brooke as she programmed it into her phone.

Kendra blushed. So she liked getting her ass spanked red until she could barely sit...what was wrong with that.

"Get naked...we're all friends here. Take another sip of wine," said Brooke. She couldn't believe how well her programming was going. Gods, she was so hot...a wet spot was forming on her sofa. Still, all good things come to those who wait...

"Why don't you give me a nice show too...like the one you worked at as a stripper, just out of high school...."

Kendra blushed some more. How could this woman know about her time at Roses&Wine...she'd just performed nightly, and French kissed other workers, taken their breasts into her mouth...but that was just a job. It wasn't real or anything...

"I want that show now!" stated Brooke. Kendra still had defiance in her.

"Dance for me! Show me your pussy!" said Brooke. She was definitely wet now.

Kendra wondered what to do. She liked Brooke's pussy, but there was no pole on which she could dance. Kendra wondered if she could dance without a pole...

Perhaps, she could please this woman. Something about Brooke made Kendra want to please her. Best, give it a shot. Kendra put her hands on her hips and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her jeans. Brooke just looked amused.

"Take all your clothes off... audition for me dyke." she said as a form of encouragement. Meanwhile, Brooke started masturbating---she wanted to get warmed up.

Kendra gave a half smile, wondering where the pole and lights were. Still, she wanted this audition, needed this audition. She had to pass; otherwise, she'd be back to selling her ass on the street. So Kendra used her thumbs and pushed her jeans downward; they fell smoothly to her ankles, where she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. This left the pretty and meek young woman standing in the living room in her bra and a pair of thin, white panties.

"Look, lady," said Kendra. She wanted to talk about the AI that this woman had mentioned earlier. Kendra was here of her own volition; she ate cunts of her own volition; she stripped of her own volition. If Brooke wanted her to do anything else, it was going to take some cash, like the lesbians at Roses&Wine had shelled out.

"You mean Mistress..." interjected Brooke.

"Look, Mistress..." said Kendra as she stripped off her bra. Kendra's modest breasts so spilled out of her top and bounced slightly before her. Her nipples quickly hardened in the air-conditioned room. With her breasts now free, Kendra began to shake her torso slightly from side to side to make sure her tits were wiggling in front of her. (It was what the patrons at Roses& Wine had liked.

"AI programming is just something you see on TV. It can't really happen. You can't really boss me around like I'm your slave."

This made Brooke smirk even more. She looked down at the swaying breasts of the brown-haired girl, watching their subtle motions from side to side, growing more excited as Kendra fell further under her control. It took some will, but Brooke looked up from the moving tits and back into Kendra's eyes.

"I can't boss you around? Yes, I can." The words, when spoken, carried the weight of the woman's words; they bore into Kendra's mind, settling deep in there and becoming truth.

"Okay, well, maybe you can boss me around like a slave," Kendra admitted. She stopped swaying, only so that she could sit down on the carpet and spread her legs; her hand snaked between her open thighs to rub at her covered pussy. "But, I'm no dyke."

"A dyke would show her Mistress a scene...right?" questioned Brooke. Hitting more buttons.

"Damn right," Kendra replied, moaning as she pressed the cotton of her panties against her moist pussy. A damp spot began to show, growing larger and larger the more she rubbed. She seemed to lose herself to the masturbation, forgetting Brooke was nearby at all. Her eyes closed, and her fingers worked quickly; she pressed against her swollen clit, through the fabric and ran a finger into her covered slit.

"Are you showing me a scene yet?" Brooke taunted, which snapped Kendra out of her daze.

"Oh, you'll... ung... you'll know when... I'll show you a scene..." stated Kendra. Why did it feel so right to get off in front of this woman?

"Tell me your name," Brooke commanded while staring across the short distance to Kendra.

"Kendra Anderson," Kendra said automatically, not thinking anything odd about anything going on. Brooke frowned slightly.

"You don't strike me as a Kendra... I think, for you, something more appropriate would be ... like Kiki. But Anderson sounds too sophisticated for you. Wouldn't, oh... Cummings be so much better?" She spoke, and the words settled into Kendra''s mind, rewriting what she knew of her own identity. "Kiki Cummings. Isn't that better?" said Brooke.

"Uh huh," Kiki gasped; she shuddered as an orgasm struck her, her pussy clenching before it released a flood of her own juices, soaking her panties and her own thighs. She was left panting and smirking up at Brooke. Her nimble hands quickly pried off her soaked panties and lifted them to her mouth, putting the wet fabric between her lips so she could suck on her own juices.

"What... am I doing here...?" Kiki asked, words muffled from the panties stuffed in her mouth. Since Kendra had become Kiki, her past life had been forgotten.

"You're my slave, of course. I don't know why I let you out of bondage, you stupid slut." said Brooke.

The words hit Kiki like a ton of bricks. Her intelligence dropped dramatically, her libido increased a hundred-fold... and her free will quickly crumbled to fit her new position...as a lesbian bondage slut. Kiki blushed furiously. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't know what I was thinking..."

Brooke wasn't done yet. Sure, the meek HR secretary was cute and all, but Brooke wanted something a little more daring. Something exotic. She also wanted to test the limits of the AI> Brooke pulled out her phone again.

Kendra/Kiki's modest breasts were now twice the size of watermelons and hypersensitive. (They were pierced, of course...how could you not have a slave with pierced tits?). Kiki's hair was now black and straight. Brooke wasn't done yet. She was determined on completing her new lesbian slave. Brooke hit more buttons on her phone and moved on to the more severe changes.

Kiki's body morphed into a Japanese sex bomb. Brooke was pleased with her new slut but also very very horny. Now was the time to play with her new toy.

"Serve me, dyke." Brooke ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Kiki replied. She scurried across the floor.

Kiki's entire world was now centred on giving pleasure to the beautiful woman in front of her. Although she had no real-life experience serving women, Kiki recalled all of the fantasies she had late at night after peeking at the porn magazines, and she knew what she would like done to her, so she did those things to her Mistress.

Kiki trailed soft wet kisses over the tops of Brooke's firm breasts as her hands slid down to Brooke's waist. Hardly losing contact with the smooth skin of her breasts. The light floral scent of Brooke's body wash filled Kiki's head as she buried her face between the soft mounds.

Brooke let out a soft moan and placed one hand on the back of Kiki's head. "That's right slut, oooohhhh that's so nice slut. Mmm."

The sounds of pleasure coming from her Mistress drove Kiki on. She desperately wanted to obey her Mistress' commands. It was what she lived for now, after all. Her only purpose. Kiki kissed her way over to the hard little nub but didn't immediately wrap her lips around it. Instead, she trailed soft kisses around it, getting closer with each kiss but carefully not touching the nipple.

Brooke groaned with delight, "You're very... mmmm... very talented for your... your first time. Oooohhh!" Brooke was so proud of her AI app.

Kiki finally wrapped her lips around the stiff little summit of Brook's breast and sucked the nipple into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the hard nub enjoying the pleasant smooth feel as much as she enjoyed the moans of her Mistress.

Brooke groaned "That's right dyke, oooohhhhh, get deeper in there"

Since she could only do what she was programmed to do, Kiki slid down to the floor between Brooke's knees Lucy's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly in the soft light and she could see her large clit poking out from its hood. It was everything she wanted and more---or at least it was what she'd program to want.

Brooke's head rolled from side to side as she moaned. "Now eat me baby. I need... oh.... I need you! I need... Ooooohhhh!"

Brooke's last words were lost in a loud moan as Kiki buried her face in her hot sex. She had never tasted another woman before and she found that the salty musky taste was wonderful. Her hands wrapped around Brooke's hips in order to hold on and keep in constant contact with her pussy as Brooke began to buck and bounce, desperating trying to grind herself deeper into Kiki's mouth. moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams as she approached her climax.

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of Brooke onto Kiki's pretty face. Screams filled the small house as the Japanese bimbo tried to hold on and continue licking up her Mistress's wonderful cum. Kiki screamed into Brooke's hot cunt as the bliss assaulted her Mistress's trembling body.

Both Mistress and slave lay panting and moaning softly to themselves for a few minutes. Kiki moved slowly and lay down on the sofa next to her Mistress. She snuggled in tight, enjoying the feel of her own large breasts pressed into Brooke's side. "Did I please you?"

"It's not a slut's place to ask if she's pleased her Mistress; it's a slut's place to do as she's ordered. Now go get a glass of red wine," said Brooke.

Brooke smirked as Kiki hurried past her, watching her new servant's lovely tits bouncing wildly as she went. Brooke loved her AI app. She couldn't wait to get other "friends."