Ai Love Therapy Ch. 05

Story Info
A huge orgy and a spot of tea.
14.5k words
4.82
4.9k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers

The following is an experiment. I haven't written much fiction lately and my therapist encouraged I get back at it. There is no rhyme or reason to this. No Editor-kun, no second draft: going commando here! Expect lots of BE, FMG, GTS, Futa and other sexual growth, but there might be whole chapters where I complain how badly they adapted a favorite book series.

This is an ongoing story. Lewd happens, it has happened, it will happen again (seriously, I have only BEGUN to smut!). But so will plot, and character development, and world building. This series isn't going to be for everyone. If you are confused, start on Chapter 1 of Therapy.

PREVIOUSLY ON ALT: Ai learned there is more to being a Lacuna than she realized, put into a warehouse with her prostitute roommates to test these powers out. Irene is fast tracking what it means to be a faun, including going into heat. Also, she might know magic.

********************

"I foresee logistical problems," Ai said, holding hands outward without touching. A life-long pervert and insertion fetishist, but Ai wasn't sure how to have sex with a baseball bat (Ai looked at his girth and thought more cricket bat). Custard was eleven feet tall (3.3 m), male, manicorn with both unicorn and man rolled together, definitely hung more towards the horse side. Even his balls, also white and furry, physically gurgled as they swung low, two softballs trying to breed the nearest warm hole. White furred, equine features topped with rainbow mane, he stood humanoid erect and read a book, waiting for his purple prostitute.

Ai, for her part, facing a size queen fetish made flesh, had no idea how to proceed. Like a toddler asking to drive the car and then given the wheel. Pleading silently at her friends didn't help, they imitated a bachelorette party at a strip club: cheers and Arsenio fist pumps.

"I thought you said you knew your way around cock," Vina said, hands on hips and tapping her foot, her trunk and ears both flapping impatiently.

"Where I'm from, twelve inches (31 cm) is bigger than anyone excepting one or two guys. I've never even heard of a dildo thirty-six inches long (91 cm)." Glancing at Custard, Ai hurriedly shook her head. "Not unwilling! Just inexperienced."

"Totally get it, Itty-Bitty," Custard replied, setting the book down and gripping himself like a fireman. "Not my first humanoid, always fun stretching a girl out. Should have brought a frisky filly, could have turned this into a proper threesome. I'm backed up enough, though, shouldn't need much for the first one. And its thirty-nine (99 cm)."

"Yeah, you're a huge dick!" Mizi shouted, sarcasm and scorn clear.

"Can we not do this, Miz?" Custard replied, shaking equine head and clomping large teeth towards the other girl in the back. "The President of Libertonia asked me to retrieve the Idol of Cluothe from a band of pirates. How is saving the free world from a goddess' wrath not getting me out of dinner with your parents?"

"You were going to propose! My entire family came! I..."

"Not the time!" Vina ordered, giving Mizi enough stink eye to shut her completely up. Custard got some of that eye as well, making him nod and focus on Ai again. "In fact," Vina continued, pointing to the door, "toys for these three might be a good idea. Head to the Emporium and pick up assorted aids using the company account."

This is stupid, Ai thought, blowing banes out of black eyes while the warehouse doors opened and closed. Ai then grabbed this penis like a baker kneading bread and squeezed. I'm Ai Love, Smut Queen! I masturbate so much I went to rehab! I've cum to fantasies of being penetrated by schlong sausage so ginormous it makes Custard a toothpick!

"No need to be gentle," Custard said confidently, keeping hands at the base to prevent his dick swinging about. "I've had girls your size use an arm lock and choke me off. This ain't some delicate elf noodle here: get me hard enough, I'll split wood for the fire."

As Ai gripped and grunted and pushed harder and harder, she realized his boast wasn't unrealistic banter. This cock wasn't just like a steel rod, she couldn't actually dent rigid flesh, even a little. It felt hot, blood thumped under cock skin, veins snaked like thick worms up and down the length. Other than that, it might as well be a metal cum pipe. Honestly, Ai wanted Custard's monster inside her, but her fingers wouldn't touch when she gripped with both hands. Nine inch (23 cm) diameter, easy, and the head flared larger. It was thicker than her neck. Size queen or not, she wasn't suicidal.

Then again, what did it mean to be a Lacuna?

"How do you take your dirty talk?" Ai asked, hooking one arm around like the aforementioned headlock and stepping forward and back in a slow rhythm, compressing as much as she could with her limited girly strength. "You more a oooh, its so biiiig kinda guy, or do you like it when I call you daddy?"

"I'm easy, just keep...mmm yeah...going." Custard grasped hands into Ai's hair and on her back, guiding her while flexing his fingers and member as he built up an orgasm. "I guess what you usually say."

"I'm new to this, want to give you the full service," Ai said, feeling a slight swelling and know she had a few seconds, releasing and moving to stare down the nozzle directly, massaging his thicker head as best as able. "Normally I crack jokes and comment on tasty cum. I'm such a cum whore, it isn't even..."

Ai was no stranger to Sudden Bukakke. A guy may ride the edge of a BJ for fifteen minutes, the girl pulls back for air, then BAM! At least some similarities with cock translated between human and unicorn orgasm. Out of the corner of her eye testicles ascended with massive cremasters into his lower pelvis. Custard's traps bulged as he struggled to keep himself from lunging forward with involuntary thrusting, likely giving Ai a concussion. The color of his glans darkened from red to purple before everything went white.

"Bllrbllrll!" Garden hose with a sprayer attachment. Hot ejaculation shōryūkened Ai in the chin and flew up her nose, causing her to throw out hands to redirect the flow. Snorting semen, the cumdraulics eased pressure, but any girl worth her salt knew this was just the first. Ai stopped thinking and sealed her mouth around the One Eyed Meatus, loosening her throat because she was determined not to gag.

"Should warn have we Ai horse cumming gallon? (3.7 L)" Rima said to someone behind Ai, her language skills stilted but her amused sarcasm translating perfectly.

"Nah, it'll be fine!" Ari replied, laughing when the second ejaculation hit.

Unicorn spunk blasted down the man tube and deluged Ai's mouth like glass cracking at Sea World and this tiny purple woman decided to stop the leak by drinking it. Tasted like overly sweet cotton candy. Splooge spurting out around her mouth and out her nose as she gulped and gulped, trying to drink as much as she could. Gulp, overflow, gulp, sputter, gulp. Eventually, with a coughing fit and full enough another gulp would induce vomitting, Ai fell back and lay still, getting the final dribbles of cum to baste her chest before the unicorn began to flaccid, hunching over with hands on knees and huffing from his efforts.

"...oh my...*neigh*...girl, you did something." Custard didn't stand proud like a man just finishing a casual blowjob, he looked like he crossed the finish line of a triathlon. The sweat on his fur foamed, he was so drenched and exhausted, rainbow mane and tale limp while the air he huffed steamed. "Wow, what a rush. Normally I'm good for another round or three, but...just give me a minute."

Ai would have replied, but the nascent Lacuna overcumulated with strange sensations radiating from her tummy. A tummy - as her hands explored past her man battered and burning temperature of a body that continued to rise in temperature discovered - grown to the size of a soccerball. Filled with pudgy pudding, she put on an extra ten pounds (4.5 kg) all inside her front abdomen and this cum tummy was fit to burst. Mostly, though, it was a massive pressure inside her body, pressing down on top of her womb and if Ai didn't know any better, it was like her body was imposing an orgasm from the top down.

*swwwwwrrrr*

"Aaaaooohohohooo..." Ai articulated, jerking into a half situp, her body contracting on its own. The noise came from her, but she had no idea other than it was from inside. For sensations, Ai never experienced a reverse orgasm, yet that was the closest analogy. A contraction, though not a muscle contraction. Like a collapse, a vacuum of feeling sucking inside while her hormones spread out in peaceful diffusion. Physically, there was a reaction. A good reaction, like the kind obtained after a full body massage and laying on the table radiating peace, only more of that. Contentment so strong it brought physiological responses analogous with orgasm? Like if Zen masturbated.

"Are you alright?" Ari asked, wheeling next to Ai while the other two girls hovered back, but Ai held up a hand while she sorted herself.

"I'm..."

The swwrring intensified, Ai's stomach shrinking back to flat, shapeless and slightly anorexic. This increased the feeling of fullness, though, not decreased it. Something was inside her now, and it felt larger than her entire body. As big as a horse.

"There should be a kinesthesia, a sense of awareness," Vina said, reaching her trunk down and poking Ai in the chest and stomach. "Any idea how to use it?"

"It wants out," Ai replied, suddenly on her feet and jumping and shaking like jonesin' for a workout after gulping a pre shake. "Lot of energy, like I can lift for hours and keep going. Also, despite the energy, feels like I'm only burning a trickle. There's a tank of it and I have the spigot turned on low, but if I opened it up all the way I would use it all at once. Only not a spigot, more like I gotta pee, a pressure there and I know if I just let it go I'll feel a lot better." Ai fell to the ground and started to do a few pushups, but only accomplished five before collapsing to the ground. "Crap on a crust! Wish I had my muscles, need to burn this energy somehow."

"Total thaumatic conversion, which shouldn't be possible," Ari explained, leaning so far out of her chair her tits threatened to spill her on top of Ai. Crimson goblin eyes spoke of a different hunger, pulling on goggles that shone with a wispy eldritch light. "Theoretically possible, maybe. Magic is really just transferring energy in a way allowing a practitioner to influence Evma's metareality. All transfers of energy require conversion, and there is no such thing as taking one form of energy and changing it without energy loss, called Thaumian Dispersion. Might take me a week to reach the levels of saturation Ai is experiencing, and while I personally absorb more from some things and less from others, an average we learn about at the college is one in seventeenth. The Seventeenth is how energy is converted and stored in a usable form for a person. However, I think I just saw it happen one to one."

"In language we can understand?" Vina asked, Rima nodding. Ai spaced a little, but Ari kept on.

"If I drink a magic smoothie, I convert fifteen to twenty percent of it into usable magic for spells, but those spells only contain fifteen to twenty percent of the energy used for the spell when cast. Which means, all together, two to four percent of the original magic smoothie is used to power any spell at any time. The rest of the energy is lost to conversion, generally dissipating in heat or uncontrolled metarealistic effects. This is why most practitioners prefer to work through rituals, because the energy gathered through a ritual instead of inside the practitioner skips one of those energy conversions. Ai," Ari pointed at the distracted purple girl covered in cum, "might not need to convert magical energy."

Rima said something, but Ai stopped listening. The tiny purple penis eater followed Ari somewhat, but the actual theorems behind her turning cum into magic took a powder break while Ai turned that mental spigot up higher. Ai fumbled as she guessed her soul or control of her astral connection got more than she wanted, hitting her body with a rush. Body parts began to bloat. Like an amazing pump, weightlifters often felt every rep growing bigger and harder. It was like that, only not just muscles. Her right shoulder bulged, traveling down her right arm. Muscles grew and skin stretched, veins popping into place and feeding the beast to shift and stretch with little cracklings. As Ai watched, it was small inside her top, but it also wasn't stopping, her moving from AA to B or C, the fabric of her bra stretching slowly outward and digging into her back while the torso gained inches.

*slam*

"Hey, V, you done yet? I got my crew ready to set up after everyone's cum."

Women and a dehydrated unicorn turned to squint at light spilling from open doors - which Vina forgot to lock up after Mizi left - framing a broad and squat black man in overalls and a wool cap stomp into the room like he owned it. Forty inches (102 cm) tall, it wasn't an exaggeration to say he was literally wider than verticle, mostly in the arms and shoulders. Like someone took an Alaskan dockworker and shoved him to size, all the mass going into gorilla limbs and barrel chest. His head was also larger than human standard, trim black beard hiding a jawline to break rocks and a nose the size and shape of a billiard ball. His eyes were completely white, lacking any pupils or iris, just sclera. And those boots must have been size thirty, but they matched the rest of his solid and broad self. He spoke with a New England accent, but Ai had long figured out that didn't mean anything in this world with the weird magical translations done in her head.

"Rutter?" Ari asked, spinning and wheeling towards the door quickly. "What is your dwarf butt doing here?"

"Shut the door, and I told you to come after Mid Bell!" Vina said, stomping over and towering over the small guy with hands on hips. "Does it look like we finished?"

"How many in crew?" Rita asked huskily, horny from sitting back and only watching instead of performing fellatio.

Regardless, none of them noticed Ai grew six inches (15 cm) and thirty-five pounds (16 kg), a pair of D breasts fit to burst out of bra and the rest of her clothing holding on by a few straining threads. The knots on her sandals were fortunately not tight, those spooling around legs plumping out hips and booty of the Latin variety. Other changes were more noticeable, such as a purple fur sprouting over her skin and a four inch horn spiraling out of her forehead and still emerging. Ai might have paid more attention to her physical appearance, but the sensations from navigating her energy flows internally were taking the whole of her focus, standing there with a pensive mien staring at nothing.

"You ready for my turn? Because if you want to stare at the floor more, I'm ok to wait."

Ai returned to the world, spinning a head stretching out to take in Chastity. The pink dragon girl exuded lively and happy thoughts. Give her a pair of pompoms and she'd cheer everyone in the room into climax, though Chastity must contain ability to restrain herself because Ai momentarily forgot about her. Smiling draconic face, black spikes at her joints, wings and tail and shiny green nipples, this was the whole Princess Ember package. A more mature Ember, for sure, enough boobs and muscles to tick every box in Ai's strike zone. Ai blamed getting...total thaumatic conversioned with cum from a unicorn on her unsatiableness. Who, as an informed aside, was sprawled and lightly snoring on the floor nearby, Custard down for the count.

Also, that emerald scaly futa cock was up and hungry for pussy.

Something growled inside Ai, something that gained a taste and wasn't about to stop. At another time and another place, Ai would have recognized the dominating presence of addiction, the brain parts shutting down the excuses and makes even the most ridiculous and excessive become reasonable, desirable. Probably something more, and if that scared her, it wasn't enough to stop her.

What Ai wanted was to try a handjob and dodge most of the jizz to gauge her ability absorbing this magical energy a little at a time. Instead, Ai pushed down her skirt and panties hard enough to rip the seams and bend over, slapping furry glutes with satisfactory jiggles. "Get yourself in here! Still got Spidergirl up there and whoever else wants to get a piece of this!"

"One cream pie, cumming up!" Chastity said, wasting no time taking two steps up to the proffered twat.

As the hard and ridged head of a eighteen inch (46 cm) girthy-as-a-soda-bottle-beast teased around the puffy and slick labia of her entrance, Ai retained enough knowledge this wasn't normal penis. Chastity's middle and last name might as well be Bad Dragon because this was not only going to hurt, it would tear Ai in half. The glans splayed black spikes around the edge! Rather than clam up, Ai focused onto the well of power inside and pushed a chunk into her vagina, hoping for the best.

When Chastity entered Ai and hilted, it wasn't gentle. It also, despite physics, slid through like a subway train into station.

Ai couldn't breath, like getting punched in the solar plexus. Which she was, only from inside. He cervix hadn't moved, but when dick collided it stretched and kept stretching, Ai's abdomen bulging out with a distinct cock outline. Vagina no longer contained enough space to describe Ai's genitals, her Sex Trench Boink Box grown from golf hole into tube sized theme park water slide.

Also, peering further back, the transitioning and still slowly growing furry purple girl found two large pillows stuffed into her glutes when she wasn't paying attention. These were no plump tushy cushions for the pushin', they took up half her body mass in firm gelatin glory. Slap a thong on her and Ai could stop traffic! Probably literally, because her badonkadonk verses a Saturn sedan, Purple Butt beats engine block.

*shhhrrriisht*

Stop hyperbolizing! Ai though, yanking the fabric remnants off her chest when breasts burst free and slapped to the sound of a pair of Hs as Chastity began plowing this field. Though luscious in general and much larger in specific areas, Ai's body natural hunched over, her arms lengthening to make it easier getting pounded horsey style, hair spilling across her back like a cape.

Chastity grabbed two huge handfuls of wobbling Ai trunk and used massive thighs to lift colossal booty and legs into the air purely from erectile strength. This transitioned Ai more into a Wheelbarrow position, but she went all in and wrapped purple furry legs up and behind to rest on dragon hips. After this it became more rhythmic, as Chastity pushed closer to her own release while the tides inside Ai lapped the shores towards a tsunami rising in the distance. The massively muscled dragon girl possessed stamina, because this went on for ten minutes, leaving Ai clarity and breathing room, looking over to see what everyone else was doing.

Or whom.

Doors thankfully shut, Rutter lived up to his name and straddled Ari's chair with a Mandingo pork pole sandwiched between Ari's gobbo megamelons. The titty queen had her hands pulling and pushing at the areola, blue milk fountaining around the two as they both screamed shrilly. Rutter's arms kept everything steady and as he pumped between those mommy mams, determinately ramming his head in and out of Ari's mouth, careful to keep away from sharp teeth as the goblin licked him with every thrust. Ai caught the end of the effort: with a bellow trying to shake a mountain, Rutter's load splooged into Ari, sweating arms raising into the air with triumph from both of them.

AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers