Ai Love Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A team of 6 gnomes took turns banging and dumping cum into Rima's pied hole, jizz liberally spread around her like a donut glazing. Ai couldn't catch more than that from this angle, but they all sounded like they were having fun. Vina stood over them with her arms in the air, glaring at Ai as if this were her fault.

"Too long, my turn."

When the tarsus of a spider pinned Ai's entire body in place with a curved raptor claw deftly keeping her in place while lifted twenty feet in the air, the first second and third thing Ai did was scream, and not in delicious orgasm. Another tarsus held Chastity in place, and the draconic took it much better, whooping and hollering like riding a roller coaster while trying to keep the motion of her hips pushing scaley dick into fuzzy pussy.

"Jötnarachne have very durable and tough vaginas!" Vina shouted from below. "You'll have to do a lot for her to even feel you!"

"What do you mean?!" Ai screamed, pulling her bangs away from a face now halfway between horse and woman, suspended thirty feet now and zooming between the literal canyon of spider bosoms (each breast roughly the size of a master bedroom) and kept moving along her abdomen. "I have a dragon stuck in me! Where am I going to find a dildo big enough..."

Morgan Freeman narrated into her mind: It was at this moment Ai realized she was the dildo.

Ai's earlier assessment of a woman with spider appendages a hundred feet (30.5 m) tall was both accurate and woefully wrong. Zeroing in on labia as tall as her current size - nearing six feet (1.8 m) without the horn - the transforming woman briefly addendumed Lady Cthenna's torso as a hundred feet. If this were a full woman, she would stand two hundred feet (61 m) in the air. Anyway, these were all thoughts that fly though a girl's head before her face squashed into warm inner labia, dragged down the slickness, then plopped into the gaping vestibular.

"Hot!" Ai cried, though tight as she was pinned with arms at her sides in a flesh burrito, the boiling rainforest inside a pussy her least problem. Completely dark, because Ai forgot her spelunking headlamp, yet there remained enough space for air and likely thrusting. Sounds outside muffled, only a thumping heart rapidly beat around her. Each pump relaxing and contracting the canal around her, enough Ai felt like a bear hug wrapping and loosening quickly over and over. Also, fortunately, the woman dildo didn't enter dry, getting thoroughly slimed on her way in and feeling copious slickness sloshing down upon her face, sputtering to breathe.

"I somehow feel punished for past sins while also getting what I always secretly desired," Ai said, or tried to say. Every other word gargling pussy gloop then sputtered out, but Ai was determined to talk to herself no matter who's spider biscuit she was trapped inside!

Receiving no warning, the dragon futa still buried inside Ai's snatch pushed up inside and kept going, scaly pelvis smoshing into Ai until her glutes arrested the movement against vulva aperture. Then, because this dragon girl sported such amazing musculature and held on, Ai was pulled back until only horse head remained in the canal while Chastity likewise pulled herself to the glans, followed by a thrust pushing Chastity into Ai and Ai into Lady Cthenna. Again. Again. Again, faster. Again, faster, harder. Much harder, much faster.

Breathing became a problem, mostly because this turned Cthenna on (once you become someone's dildo, you drop the Lady) and a rainforest was now a hurricane. During one of the pullouts, Ai managed to get a hand up around her face, shocked that it took some searching to find nostrils on half a horse's head. All this might have given Ai cause to panic, but she had her own orgasm to worry about. At least, she thought she did.

"RAAAAARRRRR!!"

Even with spider flesh blocking out everything but vagina, Ai heard Chastity's roar accompanied with a burning heat of actual fire singing the skin on her legs. However, frustrations of all frustration, mostly she experienced the reverse orgasm of earlier, all her climactic buildup sucked away inside her womb, a black hole taking it all. Some of the the hot spunk glutting inside disappeared into that void, bursting through her cervix impossibly to fill and fill, though Chastity must have been one fertile girl because spunk kept cumming. With a painful grunt, Ai realized her stomach bloating outward, arresting her dildoing as she filled fat enough to prevent the next thrust. Which frustrated Cthenna, because in the middle of dragon ejaculation, both parts of the living dildo were jammed inward. Hard enough that even with a cum tummy the size of octuplets and a thigh and rump combo needing three seats on any airline, Ai was shoved entirely inside the spider's estuary.

"Welcum."

Ai opened bleary eyes, standing in the center of a large, empty mall. Next to her, a fountain with coins lining the bottom ran filtered water and stank of chlorine. The lights were on, most of the stores shuttered, but there were no people. No one, except for Irene.

"Rene?" Ai asked, looking down at her hands and seeing herself again, even glancing over to the fountain and seeing her face in the water. "I...I think I blacked out. Had the weirdest...so vivid..."

Irene stood there, blank face, staring intently at nothing. For a moment the woman wore her favorite orange sweater with jeans, then the next a weird green and open tunic with no pants or even panties. The mall turned into a castle, then shifted to Kefka's Tower with layers of junk and flat sheets of metal. The mall returned, only now she stood inside a computer store, or a server room, computer towers lining the walls and wires all leading behind the desk. Custard sat wearing a cheap polo with his name on the pocket. He looked bored, playing on his phone, but the computers whirred and blinked and transfered data.

Ai spun around, trying to grasp reality, and across the way lights turned on inside a gym, Chastity wearing a Jane Fonda leotard and legwarmers outfit, happily squatting an olympic bar with five hundred pounds (227 kg) of weight. Every repetition, Chastity laughed and already massive muscles grew inches. If she kept at it, in a few minutes she wouldn't fit inside the gym, or possibly the mall. Another turn and Ai squinted towards a mani-pedi shop, a human sized Cthenna using one spider leg to file the talon on another, but that store still had the cage down and didn't appear open.

"What is going on?!" Ai screamed, holding her head, skin fluctuating between natural tones and her new purple, her hair growing longer around her. Looking up, past violet bangs, Ai pleaded with black eyes towards Irene.

"Welcum, Lacuna." Irene stood there, staring at Ai and not with Irene's eyes. They were light gray, blending seamlessly from white sclera to a touch of charcoal before the pupil.

Ai gasped, choking on goop and flailing about. She felt like Neo after taking the red pill, swimming in viscous sludge, though now completely surrounded in cunt, there was a bit of light shining between her legs from the opening. Spider vag appeared twenty feet (6 m) deep because she was snug inside, head against the cervix and feet still far enough away she would be struggling to escape. The most pressure constricted against her hips, like caught in trash compactor 32-6-3827 without an R2 unit stopping the squeeze. Her boobs weren't doing much better, now both large enough to be on the later half of the alphabet, but as she explored herself she found her stomach once again flat as a board.

"Stupid ambiguous hallucinations should be illegal," Ai said, determined to sort out what was going on with her, bracing her arms against walls and pushing out to give herself more breathing room. "Also, I'm sick and tired of everyone else getting an orgasm. This spider needs to get off so I can."

Easier said than done. Ai now knew giant arachne vag was tougher than normal, like Vina shouted, but how tough did that make them? Was the Square-Cube Law at work, or did spiders have less nerve endings? More nerve endings, but thicker myelin sheaths to dull sensations? Ai didn't know enough, so she settled on the direct approach. Looking inside her soul or wherever magic resided, feeling around for that well of stuff inside her, she found there was a second spigot. Alright, it was a metaphor for something held inside her that wanted a release, but the spigot was how she saw it in her head and she was going to stick with it. The first one was still pouring out a steady if small stream of energy, but this new one had a whole other tank to drink from. Ai wanted out, so she turned the second one on from a steady faucet to small waterfall, washing it all inside suffusing into her cells much quicker than the unicorn had.

"Wanted to take my time with this," Ai said in a frustrated grumble, her delts blowing out rapidly enough they knocked her chin and forced the cavity to stretch further out. Which got easier, arms thickening with hard striations and bulking faster than a ReadyArt animation. "Oooh yeeeah, sooo good to be strong again!"

Bigger muscles brought thicker mass, though, and in seconds she went from claustrophobia cavern to wrapped in tight cellophane. More strength had her able to push out more, but these vaginal walls creaked like the timbers in a ship and Ai grew large enough for her feet to punch out the hole, putting her in the twenty foot range (6 m). Which is when, with a lurch of vertigo, it all clamped down around her hard enough to bruise bones. A ripple vibrated throughout the entire cavity as the canal flooded like a torpedo tube and pushed Ai out one rapid contraction at a time.

Cthenna came, and - compared to the other two orgasms Ai collected earlier - the energy sucked inside Ai might as well compare a tanker truck to a glass of water. There was no spigot, this was a diverted river and Ai stood in the rocky bed watching as rapids rushed towards her. Instinctively, she would drown if the Lacuna did nothing, entering that state of peace and tranquility she associated with magical mojo, she took it all. Instead of letting it run wild, she directed the river by splitting the flows. Based on experience in the last hour, a simple one to one stream would transform her into a giant spider. However, if she directed a piece here, a piece there, like she did with butt and pussy, maybe change how she wanted rather than only subject herself to the complete package. Perhaps the ultimate goal of this power. Ai didn't know where those floods were going, only that they split.

All this became secondary to the fact that Ai shot out of spider pussy and went airborne before she could come to terms with life, the universe and everything.

Thanks for all the fish.

Stupid as the thoughts in Ai's head where, she didn't have far to fall. With orgasm, Cthenna's left legs gave out and the jötnarachne fell to her side. This meant Ai was still thirty feet in the air when she shot out, a small matter because Ai was also now over twenty feet tall and growing rapidly. Cthenna slammed into rows of boxes with an earthquake of a crash, but Ai's thwump was no less dramatic as she rammed into her own splintered pile.

"Was that Ai?" Ari said, looking up and adjusting her magical light orb to fly closer and give more brilliance, one of her teats out and in Chastity's mouth, the dragon girl fed a healing potion to deal with scaled bruisings.

"Trabeter is going to be so mad about his warehouse," Vina muttered, pushing spilled boxes and goods out of the way to blaze a trail towards Ai. "Rima! You and Rutter check on Lady Cthenna!"

Ari's light lacked enough illumination for the full warehouse, boxes piled too high for a clear view of anything, casting most everywhere ahead of Vina in shadow. Even for her statuesque height of twenty feet (6 m), the yellow and green polka dotted anthro elephant woman found navigating the spilled piles of boxes difficult. More time was spent avoiding the spilled merchandise - everything from dried foods to textiles to small manufactured materials - as well as broken wooden crates with jagged edges than trudging towards the obscured shapes ahead.

"Ai? Are you hurt?" Vina shouted, everything obscured in murk as she crested boxes, pausing from scrambling up the unstable hillock. This wasn't the kind of exercise she performed, and even with her current cardio health (excellent), she was older than she let people know and this wore her out. From what she could determine, Ai was still further in.

Which is why she trumpeted in panic when a large purple hand grabbed from the darkness like a child picking up a doll. A significant comparison because Madame Vina was twenty feet tall herself. Swiftly she flew towards the back of the warehouse, where a long glowing pole illuminated a monstrous head. The pole, in fact, was Ai's uni-horn, blazing eldritch black light down on a face with an equine snout, poison dripping pincers and breathing out puffs of fire and smoke, scales and eight massive black eyes completing the aberration.

"Ai, please, I hope you can hear me and that you aren't suddenly overcome with a hunger for Rawee flesh." Vina struggled and tried to get free, but Ai's hand was a vice. No wonder, if the muscles along her arms were any indication, Ai could probably lift the whole Sal'an and bench press it. "I guarantee I'm not tasty!"

Eight eyes squinted, pulling Vina closer. With two left arms, Ai pointed towards the horn, which suddenly blazed bright and illuminated the rest of the warehouse. Ai had grown massive in all dimensions, not just her height. Even with hoofed feet tucked and equine head leaning up, there was no hiding that a comparable ratioed body with Lady Cthenna, placing Ai just under two hundred feet tall (61 m) if she stood. But this wasn't some waif of a girl stretched out, she had the muscles of two ogres, the hips and butt of a leviathan and breasts...well, if Ai shrunk down to size, she'd still be bigger than Ari. When put into perspective with her size, if those breasts grew any larger, nipples would tear the rafters apart and if they were filled with milk like her last pair were, then the Golden Bowl nearby would be a lake once again.

Vina dismissed her distracted thoughts, zooming back into Ai's gaze and the blazing horn, squinting through the dark light. Ai, for her part, struggled to speak, fire and venom coming out for her first few tries before a single word resonated through the building.

"HORNY."

For a moment the word didn't register, it washing over Vina like a sound trying to mimic speech, but eventually, Vina got it. The Madame laughed, snorting through her trunk as she shook and Ai chuckled with her, the two sharing a moment.

"Fine, not like I was expecting to get out of this unpopped," Vina said, wiping tears away. "Let's get you off and then Rutter can clean up all this mess."

Thinking was not something Ai had the capability to utilize at the moment. It wasn't that she was horny, she'd been horny before. Most who knew the nympho assumed she lost cognitive thought when Ai needed to get off, but it was more like the woman pushed aside distractions that kept her from orgasm. This was different. The rush of power inside her filled enough to drown in, and drowning was an apt description. Human minds from earth were not accustomed to magic, mana, thaumian energy, whatever saturated her soul. Sensations shocked and overwhelmed, flashing and gone or building and building beyond her ability to comprehend. All of it swirled and crashed and bloated her, driving primal urgency to survive. Fight or flight, only sexual. Ai didn't want to have sex, she didn't even need to have sex. Her head was plunged under water and sex was the air she breathed. Sputtering water into her lungs, when she moved Vina into her pussy, it was like tasting air after choking.

All she knew, once that trunk went up inside her, after all the teasing and zen not-really-orgasms she'd imbibed today, her body had a lot pent up. If the release wasn't instant, it was close. Vina wiggled like a worm, but the Madame knew how to find a G spot and that trunk of hers was not only dexterous, but strong. Ai came, and while there was more relief than pleasure at climaxing, magic had funny ways of screwing that up as well.

Pelvis bouncing into the air - taking Vina along for the ride - Ai's orgasm shook her to her core and this wasn't some dribbling squirt. Ai gushed. On earth, Ai's propensity to squirt and even occasionally imitate a broken fire hydrant was an established fact. Her bedroom had vinyl sheets because of this. Only, it wasn't femjaculate that hosed out of her this time. White and goopy, it would be mistaken for jizz in even this crazy world. However, once it hit walls and the others in the warehouse, whatever chimeran biology mystically mixed into Ai, this was sticky beyond slime and spinning out into a fetish of spider silk webbing. Gallons of it, hundreds of gallons, thousands of gallons of sticky pasty webbing flung about half the warehouse and creating a white matrix able to trap fly or behemoth alike.

When Ai stopped, dropping back to the ground with a crash and unconscious from the expenditure, everything stilled. Those here were also either likewise sexually spent and sleeping it off or trapped in cocoons of silk that thankfully breathed and did not suffocate anyone. No one was spared, and those with knowledge of arachne silk began the slow and long process of peeling inch by inch of it off their skins to eventual freedom.

"Alright, time for sexy fun!" Mizi shouted, slamming the door open and striding into the warehouse backwards, dragging a cart inside. "I got two drums of lube, because I wasn't sure how much Lady Cthenna would need, but this vibration stone I'm told is strong enough to crack a mountain. Pretty sure that's marketing, but when I activated the runes in the store it took the three attendants at the Emporium to turn it off and then the guards came from three miles away to find out what caused the ruckus, so I think it should do the job. Also a few dildos, one bigger than even Mr. Horse Cock here..."

Mizi saw around the building and took in the absolute sexual carnage wrought, only narrowly dodging getting caught in sexual webbing. For a moment, the red jewel in centered in head flashed bright crimson before she swore up a storm and stomped the ground.

"I wanted a turn!"

********************

The warehouse was a fiasco and four days in the past. It took half that long to get everyone out and unstuck. When the owner arrived and found Rutter and his crew still extracting girls from webbing, all his boxes smashed, walls dented, rafters with nipple imprints, the entire building smelling like spunk and twat, he blew his stack. It wasn't an exaggeration: Mr. Trabeter was a pale automaton with exposed gears and a steam engine in his chest keeping him going. Fortunately, Vina had been one of the first freed and she talked him out of getting the guards to haul them all away to jail. Apparently, the spiderjaculation spread through the warehouse was excessive quality silk and worth as much as the lost merchandise in the building. Everyone in the room heard Vina's teeth grind at loosing so much profit, but there was no helping it, this adventure cost more tung than they earned.

During those four days, Ai learned how to regulate thaumian energy in her body from Ari, half in the warehouse and half practicing in their room at the Come Right Inn. Unlike a mage, who survives with or without magic inside them and just stores mana before using it, Ai consumed magic like food or air. When she ran out, she died, even if she could absorb and store thaum faster and hundreds of times more efficiently than a mage. Only luck kept Ai from already starving to death before this. No different than a succubus or any number of demonic races, really. The difference was in the amounts Ai consumed.