Ai Love Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, thank you, I'm..." Irene licked her lips, taking another shuddering breath of that scent. She determined no matter the discomfort, underwear might be the right idea. Because the Heat burned and she was surrounded by every shape of cock in the known universe.

"Are you alright?" Dryn asked when Irene suddenly stopped and pulled her legs together, both fauns waving the saleswoman off as they stepped out of the aisle.

"Fine, just...ooooh...can you find me something? Quickly?" Irene pushed the valise of tung at Dryn and shuffled over to a table, leaning her body against it and hoping no one noticed the wet spot spreading on dark navy. "Whatever you think will fit, or, I mean, use your best judgment."

"Are you Heating this bad still?" Dryn asked, though she moved behind to casually block Irene from view. "Most last thirty hours that I know, and it usually builds then crests and falls. This is your second day, and I don't think you've even crested yet. Believe me, you'd know."

Irene didn't respond as Dryn trotted off to find something. The earther faun closing her eyes so she wouldn't look down at the dozens of cocks and just tear her pants off and go to town. Breath in, breath out, think unsexy thoughts. Sleazy old men, taxes, stilton cheese. It became a mantra as she pulled back from the cliff but she really needed to get home soon.

"Crap on a crust," Irene muttered, heaving a shuddering breath and moping the sweat from between her horns with care. "Is it too much to ask that..."

"...ap on a crust!"

During a perverse moment, Irene thought it was the faintest of echos. Then why wasn't it her voice? For all that they stuck out of her head like two papertowel rolls, Irene's hearing was incredibly sharp in this body. Someone just shouted crap on a crust and she hadn't heard anyone say that phrase in this world. The only reason Irene started saying it was because...

"Not many people say it on Earth," Irene said as her brow furrowed. Her body moved, pushing away from the table and all thoughts of Heat forgotten. "I only know one person that uses that expression. Ai."

Irene knocked over a table as she moved her hooves into a gallop, the pants inconvenient and restrictive as she shoved a menagerie of women out of her way and flew down the stairs, practically falling down them. Shouts of surprise and outrage followed by she didn't care. The store was so crowded! Minutes that felt like hours passed only to twist her hoof on the final step.

"Ai? Ai! Ai Love?" Irene limped as fast as she could, but there were hundreds of people around her and the place was so big, the earther wasn't sure she'd find her tiny friend in all of this. "AI!!"

Spinning around in the middle of a pathway, Dryn and the guards found her still searching, though it was only afterward Irene realized Ai could be anyone or anything in this crazy isekai world.

"What is the matter? Who's Ai?" Dryn asked, holding Irene's arm to keep her standing.

"A friend," Irene replied, organizing her thoughts and what she needed to do, looking towards the front desk and wondering how this world worked. "I have no idea how, but Ai Love is somewhere in this city."