Ai Love Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, these lessons gave Ai scope towards how much energy she absorbed and expended during the orgy. The budding Lacuna found small ways to practice her abilities, brimming with enough thaum to fill a whole classroom at the wizard's college. Which is a roundabout way to say that Ai needed to buy clothing. Specifically, bras.

"Welcum to the Sexual Emporium," the troll teenager said in the most monotone voice ever, sitting behind the counter and reading his magazine, "home of the Sexstravaganza. How can I, oh baby oh baby, rock your world?"

"All I'm saying, a little warning next time," Ai complained, trying not to trip over her own feet while ducking into the store. "Cthenna grabbed me while Chastity was still banging. If I wasn't so horn-dogged on magicness, I'd have PTSD."

"Madame Vina lost control of the situation, no question," Ari explained as she rolled through the aisles herself, insisting that Ai didn't need to push her wheelchair and she was capable of getting around the city with her own arms. "I think she was planning on more of a one at a time approach rather than everyone piling on top of you and orgasming. But we can talk about that later. Right now, we need you properly supported."

Ai grunted, straightening up and having a look around the Sexual Emporium. Back home, she preferred purchasing her toys and cosplay online, so she wasn't as experienced with stores like this. Not that there was much difference, even in a fantasy world, it was just much larger than Ai expected. Made sense. Back home, people all had the same holes and parts, sizes only varying a few inches here and there. When there were hundreds of different types of creatures in a city as large as this, normal was a shopping center the size of multi-floored Macy's in a dozen locations. A whole floor above them was for dildos, including a blacksmith on standby to make them custom. The bottom floor, though, was lingerie.

Ari didn't bother looking around, she knew her destination, leading the way. "Kistorna is going to take care of you, no problems. Where you're from, it sounds like these kinds of problems don't exist. There are enough races with a need for special underwear the enchantments are reasonably priced."

Ai nodded, following through shelves and racks of corsets, thongs and any other bit of sexy cloth under the heavens, including some large enough to fit Cthenna or weird enough even Ai couldn't imagine what they would fit on or around or inside of.

"Oh, I keep forgetting, but do you have a thing with Rutter?" Ai asked, the store a massive maze of unmentionables, the two of them weaving through crowds of men and women browsing this erotic supercenter.

"Rut? Well, you know what they say: once you go dwarf, you'll never go north." Ari waggled her white eyebrows hard enough over her leer that she managed to jiggle her boobs, held today in a simple cream bra with an open pink vest the only effort towards modesty over her dark green leather skin. And after walking around in the furnace of the city, Ai didn't blame anyone for wearing as little as possible: most buildings were windowless and dimly lit but blessedly cool with magical AC.

Ai must have shown that she lost focus, something Ari and others were picking up on. "Sorry, north is where succubi come from, those demon countries above Faluss, in the Dark Cliffs."

"Got it," Ai replied, understanding the innuendo.

"Anyway, Rut is one of my boyfriends. I'll see about getting you and the boys together, we can make it a game night or something."

Ai shrugged, the openness of sexual relations and relationships in general on Evma more blush inducing than getting caught by her dad with a massager when she was thirteen. It was taking time to learn everything she needed to know, but it wasn't all orgies either. The rules were complex and she was cramming into her abused brain as much as possible. Because whatever may cum, she was a prostitute.

"I should have been a pirate," Ai muttered, huffing out a breath as Ari rolled up to a counter against the back wall. "Pirates don't have to deal with sex as much, right?"

"Ari!"

A lithe woman who was also mostly black crow, decked in white corset and garter holding stalkings up over lace panties, walked out of a back room and immediately zeroed in on the goblin. The arms and hands were under dark feathers, but her head was a bird's as she swooped down and gave a hearty hug.

"Lady Kistorna, this is my friend Ai Love," Ari said after they broke apart, squealing in friendly outrage when the crow woman tweaked Ari's nipple and dampened the goblin's bra. "It is complicated and not my story to tell, but she's only recently realized how demonic racial magics work and only you can get her properly fitted."

"Pish posh, none of that Lady nonsense here, just Kistorna unless Master is around." The crow woman pulled a monocle out of her white pushup - holding black downed Cs - and fitted it over her eye, looking up and around Ai. "Yep, definitely a demon juiced on thaum, more than a succubi brothel. I'm surprised she isn't giving off enough Dispersion to burn this building to the ground or transform me into a rabbit."

"Total thaumatic conversion, emphasis on the total." Ari said it with authority, slapping Ai's bare buttox with a healthy sound and jiggle. "She's learning to channel it, but normal clothing isn't going to cut it because most of it manifests in polymorphism."

"Mostly, I need bras," Ai said, hefting the pair of boulders under the loose grey tunic she wore. Which might have fit her if she were still five feet (152 cm), but screw that, so long as she had magic body changing powers, she was towering over at seven feet two inches (219 cm), enough muscle tone to give Rene Campbell envy and tits currently filled out towards the W range of the cup chart. A simple mini gray skirt was the only other piece of clothing on top of full but otherwise slim hips, so Ai made sure not to do much bending over in her current state. The rest of her remained humanoid, an exersize of learning how to channel her inner thaumian energy. "I'm right now using breast size as an indicator for how much thaumatic energy I have stored up, so a night of sex can have me going from apple sized to a pair of sofas very quickly."

"Crude, but can't say I wouldn't do the same if I had your magics," Kistorna said, nodding and grabbing a wand with a glass tip from the desk, waving it around Ai with some tracing lights. "I think I have a way to deal with it, but these enchantments won't be cheap. Also, only so much ensorcelled fabric can manifest: you get too big, you'll need to take them off or risk a thaumatic explosion. Six small tung for a dozen."

"Crap on a crust!" Ai shouted, covering her mouth as Ari rolled her eyes and handed over the black blocky coins. While the earther might not know the exact equivalent of the coinage worth in this world, she had gathered Ari just handed over a few thousand dollars for some bits of cloth. "Sorry, but that is a lot of money."

"Worth it," Ari said, giving another short hug to Kistorna and wheeling into the crowd back towards the exit. "Madame Vina sees you as an investment. You might be costing her money right now, but it is all a no interest loan to get you on your feet, so don't think too much about the cost. The Madame will get her money out of you and more, but you'll also be paid fairly. I believe if things work out, you'll soon have more money then you'll know how to spend.

"And if it doesn't?" Ari said, spinning around and taking Ai's hands, looking up to her (forcing Ai to lean forward to see the little gobbo past her own juggs). "If it doesn't, don't worry about that either. You are safe and we will take care of you."

Ari let go and spun back around, wheeling back into the crowd and clothing. Ai stood there for a moment, wiping her eyes, though she smiled. It felt good to be safe, and loved.

********************

"I should have slept," Irene mumbled, covering a yawn. Fixing her stance, she started the next kata.

Yesterday presented her first Heating, the first time she orgasmed in a stairwell. The first time she broke someone's arm. Also the first time she used magic. The magic part is what kept her awake.

Magic. Irene's mind wandered as she went through the next set, trying to keep the word away from listening ears even inside her rooms. Why did my magic suddenly stop working?

After the little unconscious display in the garden yesterday, Irene went about the rest of the afternoon as if nothing changed. Tutoring on Aoir geography and culture, tutoring on different foods, tutoring on the legality of prostitution (apparently a major part of Yrlmuh law, involving treaties with the demon countries, a template many other nations shared). By the time she finished her tutoring on the Higher and Lower Pantheons - which any other day was one of her favorite subjects - she bounced in her couch and fled before the lesson finished. Twilight fell when she arrived at her garden, but there was a single lamp bright enough to read under left and lit by a servant.

What surprised Irene the most was how easy it manifested. Looking at a flower was enough to connect, and then no effort to wiggle it around as if it were another hand. Little more focus, like bracing and flexing a muscle in her mind, the flower shivered and doubled in size, tripled. Grew thorns. When those thorns darkened with shiny toxin, Irene realized the sweat soaking her tunic, but it was effort that exhilarated. Grinning like a madwoman, she reached out and carefully patted her diabolical devil plant, careful not to touch those thorns. The next hour was even more enlightening, vines as thick as her arm wiping around and picking up the chair, or a cluster of lilies expelling a cloud of spores she knew would cause anyone inhaling them to fall into deep sleep. With a few more nights, Irene estimated she would be able to Poison Ivy her way through any problem, a Queen of the Flora.

Then, suddenly, she lost it. She couldn't so much as move a petal, the strain of trying giving her a headache cutting through her insistent Heat. Scanning around her garden with worry, more time was spent pulling out rampant vines and odd flowers and wrapping them in her tunic as best as she could bundle. The garden was a mess, but at least it only looked messy, not as if a budding chloromancer practiced her craft. The hour very late, Irene snuck through empty halls and safely made it back to her room. She took the entire plant bundle, wrapped it in a blanket and stuffed it in a trunk that she found a lock for and secured. Frustrated, Irene washed the dirt off herself, then worked out through the night, trying every few minutes to access that same power on the tiny white orchid in her bedroom. Nothing.

I don't know enough, Irene thought, her arms quivering from muscle fatigue. However, I don't want anyone to know. Surprise magic might be my trump card if things go sideways around here.

"Step, block punch twist!" Irene modified kata on the fly, taking the kicks out until she discovered more about hoof care. She also regretted not taking Ai up on learning Muay Thai, because a knee strike might have worked better in her case now. Karate kata merged with Judo kata until she found a martial arts working best for her faun body.

The earther faun was thankful for rooms of stone instead of having the fancy tree walls. Thick stone, and after a few tests with Dryn, entirely soundproof. Guess there were advantages to having a race with large and sensative ears is all the rooms had good soundproofing. So long as she remained in the set of three rooms - bedroom, sitting room and washroom, altogether with more floorspace than her last apartment - she could talk to herself like a madwoman all she wanted. Or practice martial arts, whatever.

Finishing the set, Irene sunk down to hunch with her hands on her knees, her entire body riveting buckets of sweat. Sweat and latherine. Yeah, that had been a fun conversation earlier this morning when she shook a servant awake to display her legs covered in white soapy foam. How was she supposed to know that was natural?! Half her body covered in a specific form of protein sweat that creatures with fur exude to help them stay cool was as expected as a cliche Monty Python skit.

"And why is everything I wear turning translucent when wet?" Irene checked the clock and decided three hours of kata, pushups, situps and any other workout she thought up was enough today, peeling the soaked minimizer styled support off and glaring at the offending chocolate colored garment. The darker color was supposed to prevent any translucency, yet moments ago not only were her nipples poking hard enough to tent, red areola shone through like two large headlights. This was the second bra this morning, nothing in her closet worked.

"What is this fabric anyway?" Irene asked, holding the bra in her hand and rubbing it together. Silk to the touch, like all the clothing she currently owned; however, when she pulled it apart, no matter how hard she tried, it stretched instead of tore. Breathed like cotton, clung like a second skin whenever she wore this cloth. It was like a fabricmancer took all the best properties from every material and magicked them together in a pot, the only kryptonite left over being no matter the color or thickness, it turned into a white t-shirt when wet.

Growling hard enough her throat bleated (that had been an annoying surprise a few days ago), Irene pitched the offending garment against the wall and immediately regretted the motion, her growl turning into a sucking hiss. No longer supported properly, Dee and Dumb smacked together and against her arms. Still Heating, her tits were bloated and tender. Which was no different than a period back on earth, but in the crazy world of Evma and faun biology, this pain blended with equal parts pleasure and she had to sit down on her bed to gulp air and keep from reaching between her legs.

"I am not some slut!" Irene told herself. After a few minutes her pelvic floor stopped throbbing, she had a handle on her body again. Which is when she immediately regretted her choice of words.

"I am NOT a SLUT!!" Ai shouted, throwing the dildo against the wall hard enough to shatter plastic and break the drywall to the side of Irene's face.

"I never said..." Irene opened the door by accident, but maybe a part of her wanted to help her friend confront her addiction. Irene just wanted to help.

However, whatever Irene hoped to say or was going to say, Ai screamed over her, getting up and shoving the taller woman out of the bathroom. "Get out! GET OUT!!"

Irene stopped, lowering her face into shaking hands, sobbing because surrounded as she was by people, she missed her friend. Which turned her sobs into sardonic chuckles, because it didn't make any sense. Not that she didn't miss Ai, but why was Ai always at the top of her list? Were these sexual hormones frying her brain so much she suddenly reached apotheostic empathy she never achieved with her nympho friend before? Was it Ai's strengths she admired, or how Ai dealt with her weaknesses? Or...

"...I'll pick you up in a few hours..."

It was there, then gone. Ai's tense face backdropped by a large concrete building, but it was like trying to reach for a memory as a toddler: faded, flickering for a moment before gone.

*knock knock*

"Yes?" Irene replied immediately, loudly, someone outside her bedroom door. Hands went to bare nipples, careful to cup around them and avoid any rubbing.

"My lady, His Grace the Prince Jeston requests you attend him at your convenience." It was one of the younger servants speaking through the door without entering, a girl named Saliji, only ten or eleven years old. Sweet, Irene thought of her as incredibly proper and demure for her age. She spoke loud enough to make it a muffled whisper through the thick wood. "Shall I assist you with preparations?"

"No, thank you," Irene replied, standing and biting her lip, thinking quickly of what to do. She did not want to see the Prince right now. "Please convey to His Grace I am finishing my morning constitutional and will meet him in..."

"His Grace's study," Saliji supplied helpfully.

"In his study, but I ask he forgive some slight tardiness for my part."

"By your leave," the girl said, then nothing.

Irene quickly peeked out into her sitting room, finding no one there, then got to work. Quickly dumping cold water from an overhead basin into a drain from her washroom cleared sweat and latherine, brisk toweling followed by a lot of brushing. A bit of strongly scented oil helped keep her fur looking smooth and shiny, the cross of eucalyptus with sweet lavender calming her anxieties. Black plunge was discarded for frilly grey balconette before she settled on a red and pink striped pushup. Not that she needed the lift, but it had more padding in the nipples and that was more important. A black tunic and silver belt finished the ensemble. She then growled and opened a small cabinet beside the mirror and pulled out a mercurial potion sitting a glass vial next to a dozen other similar vials.

Yesterday, Dryn explained the blue bangle she wore on her arm was only part of how faun women dealt with bouts of Heat.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Irene says, pointing at her bloated and throbbing crotch.

"I got you the scent bangle, then all you had to do was take the silver Heating potion in you room."

"What silver potion?"

Dryn blinked, obviously confused. "The one you take when Heating. It dampens the hormonal effect, takes the edge away from all the horny. You know, that potion."

Irene ground her teeth, causing Dryn's eyes to widen.

"You mean you didn't take it?"

Popping the cork, Irene shot it back, the magical liquid not tasting like anything in particular. Immediately, Heat became much more bearable. Without the effects of the potion, Irene was an eleven out of ten wanting to cum her brains out and screw the nearest phallic pole she could stuff inside herself. With the potion, it was more a six or seven. Still present, still wanted to have sex, but less. Dryn explained that Miss Kitty k'Lhorr - Irene's Sex Ed tutor - mentioned how Irene already knew about the potion. Which sounded like Kitty made a grievous error in judgment and should have angered Irene more, but how does someone arrive to that kind of conclusion after being told Irene arrived from a different world? Something was going on, and the earther meant to find out, but running around asking blunt questions might not yield factual answers and would only inform the root she knew about the conspiracy.

The obvious answer was Monjafar, especially after that confrontation in the hallway. He had the mental propensity for manipulation and a position of power, but Irene lacked proof. She nearly physically reminded herself Irene was in a world, culture, government with different human rights (or creature rights) and laws. No innocent until proven guilty here, and an ill-evidenced accusation might turn into a short walk to a guillotine. It could be played off as a simple misunderstanding between him and Kitty and herself, not being told about the potion, but the effect of burning in Heat without knowing what it was or how much it affected Irene's judgment nearly bent her over inviting rape or worse.

"I need to get out of this palace," Irene said to her reflection, tossing hair back and leaving, knowing her way to Jeston's study already. The trot wouldn't take her long, but her mind drifted to architecture and how the city was arranged. Anything to occupy her mind and keep the building anxiety down.