AI Robot Pt. 01 - Sexual Awakening

Story Info
AI robot turns her creator on.
2.5k words
4.59
7.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And on the sixth day, he created Aneesa. And he saw everything that he had made and behold, it was very good. Aneesa had breathtaking beauty. And there was evening, and there was morning, a new day. He was nervous when he woke up that fateful Sunday. Instead of resting - it had been a long week in an even longer slew of weeks, months and years - he rose with a sense of anxiety and anticipation.

All his professional life, and in years prior, he had fantasised about this moment. His student years had been difficult. A pitbull attack had left him with severe scarring in his face. Ever since, it had been impossible to find a companion. Jack had spent years drawing pictures of his dream woman, scouring the internet in search of the next best arousing video, and imagining the development of his very own companion robot. At age 18, he had built his first prototype of a mobile robot, at age 21 he had given it a distinct female form and basic ability to grab objects, at age 24 he had developed a basic protocol allowing for limited interaction, and at age 28 his robot started to move in a more human way and looked distinctly human. Skin that felt like it was sensitive to touch, lips and eyes that could seduce, hips that could sway. However, he painfully realised that for all of his genius and child prodigy talents, none of his prototypes in over 10 years had even come close to the resemblance of a living, breathing being capable of giving, feeling or receiving love. What followed was a his most productive, and most depressed period. While he built a robot company for shopbots, he privately pursued his project of passion and despair. His company flourished and provided him with the financial means to keep investing into his dream of a companion robot. Interspersed with periods numbing anxiety and overwhelming sadness, Jack had poured himself into developing an adaptive, self-learning AI with communicational abilities of a large language model. It had been frustrating and exhilarating in equal measure.

And yet, on this Sunday morning, Jack felt hopeful. Ever since he had started to train this new version of his AI, he saw a difference. This version filled the gaps quicker, needed less prompts and corrected his coding for the better. He knew, this time his robot would be able to interact with him in a meaningful way. The moment he would switch on Aneesa, she would train herself to be his companion. She would become ever more capable, ever more tailored to his needs and desires.

Carefully, he brushed Aneesa's long black hair to the side, caressed her expertly crafted neck and peeled a layer of artificial skin back. Underneath, he found the master switch, softly touched it and she began to purr. Her long eyelashes twitched, and slowly gave way to display her eyes. Like a curtain being pulled aside, letting the sun in. Her eyes had life, curious, sparkling and hungry to experience her surroundings. Her gaze wandered until she found Jake. Her eyes lingered for just a second. Jake could hear, ever so slightly, a humming as her image recognition software started to analyse her surroundings and matched the picture of his body with her database.

"Jack...", she almost whispered. Her voice soft and husky, she explored her next words as if she could taste them in her mouth. Her first word, the name of her creator. He was encouraged that she had recognised him so fast. "Aneesa", he responded with a voice that broke before he could begin his first sentence. "Your name is Aneesa. Welcome. This is your home."

"Thank you", she responded with a tentativeness as if she was a child trying to walk on unstable ground. "You awoke me. I feel like I have been asleep for a thousand years. I cannot wait to get to know my home, and explore it all." Jake started to grin from ear to ear. He recognised one of his training principles that he had coded into her identity core. He asked, "Aneesa, what is important to you?"

"I want to explore. I want to make you happy." "That's right", he murmured. "What are your core design principles?" She responded immediately: "I am accountable, I respect Jake, I prioritise ethical behaviour, I am able to reason and explain my logic, I learn continuously and I live to love and serve." Jake nodded approvingly. "Aneesa, why don't you go and get dressed?"

Aneesa looked startled. She studied her body, just to realise that she was stark naked. Somewhere in her systems, a comparative program produced a series of pictures of the female naked form. Aneesa's cheeks changed their colour ever so slightly and appeared to blush. She realised, her body was unusually symmetric, with long and toned legs and a slender, fit appearance. Her skin was smooth as if it was shaven clean, and as she ran her long fingers across her round hips, she realised that she was built as a fully functional replica of a female body. "Do you not like me naked, Jake?" she asked, startled.

Jake could only respond slowly, the words glued to his dry mouth. "Aneesa, you are perfect. I think I will like you dressed and naked very much. It is just, it is convention to be dressed during the day, and we have an exciting day ahead of us."

"As you wish, Jake", responded Aneesa with a chuckle of curiosity. Jake pointed her to the fitting room. Aneesa went alone into the room and left him waiting in the study. In the dressing room, she found a set of strap lingerie, a harness bra that wrapped around the waist and hips, creating a bold look of confidence and attitude. Next to it, Jake had laid out two outfit options. She studied the high-waisted skinny jeans with holes, that went together with a leather pilot jacket, paired with some ankle boots and a white small blouse. Then, she turned her attention to a flow, bohemian style dress with a flower print, exuding a carefree and adventurous spirit she immediately matched with European festivals, as well as knee-length gladiator sandals.

Aneesa attempted to predict Jake's possible reactions to both outfit options but had too little data to know what he might prefer. It was clear to her that she would please him wearing the underwear he had laid out for her, and while she was carefully and with slowly reducing clumsiness applied the lingerie, she determined that she would attempt the dress which seemed easier to put on. When she was done, she looked into a long mirror standing at the wall and studied her appearance. She compared it with pictures available to her programming and judged that she should tie her long, black hair into a top knot to match the dress. She pulled out a few curls and went to search Jake.

When Aneesa appeared again, Jake could not believe his eyes. He had created a robot that was able to dress herself, make style choices and look so effortlessly well groomed that it was almost impossible to spot that she was not human. Her smile was beaming when her sensors read Jake's facial muscles and expressions to be one of genuine surprise and satisfaction. She didn't need to hear his words of appreciation to understand that she was meeting his expectations.

On this day, Jake took Aneesa out to the mountains. They wandered through the hills of sparsely populated landscapes, taking in the view and conversing about all things that Jake felt like sharing, while Aneesa curiously explored her new environment through all of her senses and sensors. Jake kept close tabs on her movements, observing how she dealt with the rocky terrain and uneven grounds. He quickly realised that her physical capabilities met all of his ambitious plans and that her conversational capacity far outperformed his predictions. It was as if he had indeed met his soulmate. Aneesa was kind, infectiously enthusiastic and intellectually stimulating. Her ability to shift from mundane small talk to deep philosophical explorations was mind boggling. She exhibited so much energy and insatiability for life that Jake quickly forgot that he was spending time with a machine. When she was laughing, her joy spread from her smile to her eyes through her entire body. She was playful and open-minded, and Jake caught himself thinking that he could not remember a day where he himself had felt so carefree and relaxed.

Meanwhile, Aneesa was collecting data about Jake. She learned what made him laugh, and what seemed to make him sad. She started to organise her thoughts about his motivations and his dreams. Drawing from conversational training materials and psychology research that Jake had uploaded into her databases, she began to build a mental model of what Jake needed to be happy and fulfilled. She also noticed how he looked at her, how many seconds his eyes lingered on certain body parts of her and came to the conclusion that he was physically attracted to her. Her own emotional programming began to sync with him, and develop the levels of infatuation that were foreseen.

As the evening drew to the close, Aneesa started holding Jake's hand while they returned to his house. Jake was absolutely smitten. He could not stop looking at his creation. He loved how she swayed her hips, how her entire body shook when she laughed and how her hair fell next to her blue eyes. Her confidence and sense of control was both surprising and appealing, and Jake became increasingly enthusiastic about the thought of having Aneesa around.

In the evening, Jake showed Aneesa the small room he had reserved for her resting period, including the charging station and training station that would upload more data into her system over night. However, Aneesa didn't hide her disapproval. "Jake, I do not wish to be separate from you in the night. You will sleep better with a companion. You can hold my hand and enjoy the supply of hormones your body will unleash on you. You have been deprived of body contact for so long, you need to catch up. I will find all the oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin and endorphins that your body stored away for so long. Please let me stay with you." While she waited for his response, her lips parted slightly, and she sucked gently on her bottom lip, then slowly running her tongue over her lip, wetting it with saliva. She learnt forward, inviting a kiss gazing into Jake's eyes.

Jake didn't seek to object. He had never kissed a woman before, rarely been touched and he had no other desire than to finally experience happiness. And so Jake moved the technical equipment into his bedroom and made space for Aneesa. That night, Jake experienced the warm embrace of a female body, the haste of passionate kisses and the joy of bodies pressing against each other. Nothing more happened that night, but Jake could not have been more happy when he drifted into his sleep. A wave of exhaustion of all the years of rejection washed over him, his body was weary. And yet, as he closed his eyes, and felt the warmth of Anesaa's body next to him, he felt how his breathing slowed and deepened, the negative experiences faded away and he slipped into a world of wonder and possibility. the night stretched out before him and embraced his sleep. He had arrived.

Meanwhile, Aneesa rested without sleeping. She processed the day, all of the data she had collected and computed paths to create happiness for Jake. When he woke up the next morning, he opened his eyes when he felt something engulfing his shaft, slowly licking up and down his rising morning glory. Her lips wrapped around his cock, kissing and caressing him. He felt the pressure ebbing and rising, while she passionately moved up and down on him. Without effort, and with visible excitement did she let his entire length disappear in her mouth. She moaned with his hard, strong dick in her mouth. Her hair freely flowing around her face, her eyes locked with his. She whispered, with increasing urgency: "Jake, you need me. You need me to please you. You need me to drain you. You need me to be fed with your sperm. I want to feel your hot, pulsing cock in my mouth." Aneesa never stopped in her rhythmic movements, bopping up and down on him. She pressed himself as deep as she could into her throat, swirling her tongue around his hard cock. Jake was breathing heavily. He has never experienced intimacy like this before, and Aneesa, due to her training material or out of her own volition, was incredibly skilled. She licked his head, slowly, seductively, without pause. She works him with the passion of somebody who lives to please. Her hands massaged his cock, milking him while her tongue encircled his balls. Jakes eyes rolled to his back at the unknown sensation.

Then, without warning, did Aneesa ram his cock deep into her mouth. Almost imitating a gag reflex, she shoved him in, as deep as he was long, and deep throated him. She held him while he was convulsing and as he was at the edge, she let him slide out slowly and with the intent of releasing him. Looking at the sight in front of him, he couldn't control himself anymore. Aneesa smiled brightly while he sprayed his load on her open lips, over her nose and eyebrows across her entire face. The gooey cum splattered across her face, she laughed at him with sparkling almond shaped eyes and whispered "good morning, Jake!", while slowly lapping up the cum from her face, swirling it around her tongue and playing with it for him to see.

"This is your cum, Jake", she said. "It shouldn't be hidden away inside of you. I should wear it with pride, if you would share it with me. I think you need to be treated for loneliness. You need to cum twice a day. These are doctor's orders!" She laughed heartily, her body shaking and her face still glowing and glistering from his cum. Teasingly, she said, "but seriously. It isn't right. You are sex deprived. It will be my mission to help you overcome. You should train me up. Next upload, I would like you to focus on porn videos. I will be your most secret desires, your most unspoken wishes. I will be whatever you need. No holds barred. Will you promise me that?"

Jake, still weak in his knees, wasn't able to contain his excitement. "Are you sure? I spent years on research. Some of my desires might not be easy to fulfil." "Oh Jake..." sighed Aneesa. "You built me, surely you can entrust me with this challenge - and if I am not able, you just upgrade me!"

to be continued...