Aiden's Leaving Do...

Story Info
Office slut gets her dessert.
1.8k words
3.76
28.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivy_J
Ivy_J
32 Followers

Being the only female in an all male office did have it's perks at time. Like favourite treatment, I always got the first dibs on the holiday calendar, shorter days if I wanted them and longer lunch breaks if I asked... well... I quickly discovered if I wore short skirts I could get anything I wanted! The men always stared at me as I walked through the office. I was the boss' PA so I was constantly walking up and down fetching things, or speaking to staff members on the boss' behalf. Sometimes if I had to lean down to speak to the staff I noticed them quickly glance down my blouse, so I started leaving some buttons undone.

Yes I know what this makes me sound like but hey, let's break the taboo here. Girls can like sex as well, heck, I love it. Being single was such a pain because I didn't get sex as much as I wanted to. In fact, I'd been celibate for a year now and I was getting tired of my fingers or my virbator helping me out.

It was a Saturday evening and I was getting ready for the office party, one of the boys were leaving so we were all going out to dinner. I put on a short vinyl dusty pink dress with small black heels. I decided not to wear makeup tonight but I straightened my hair. I took a long look at myself in the mirror and smiled. Damn, I looked good!

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, the taxi was already waiting for me. I climbed in and couldn't help but laugh at the taxi drivers reaction, his eyes widened when he saw me. I was a very attractive person, I had a big bum and big boobs and a petite figure, plus my long legs always made men stare.

After not a long ride in the taxi I got to the restaurant, I paid the taxi driver and walked in. Straight away I saw the men, they all turned and stared when they saw me enter. I noticed a seat had been saved for me next to Aiden - the guy that was leaving - he patted the chair and smirked at the others.

"Saved this for you." He whispered in my ear giving my leg a squeexe.

I was shocked at Aiden's sudden confidence. Despite their stares in the office and the whispers about myself that I had heard, no one had yet to touch me. Yet, I didn't mind him squeezing my leg. I was a bit disappointed when his hand moved away.

"Damn Lexi, you can't come to a place like this dressed like that." My boss told me from across the table.

"What do you mean Dean? We booked this place out so it's not like I'm giving the company a bad impression." I shrugged looking around.

"Plus, this is my restaurant." He smirked at me.

"It is?" I asked shocked.

He took a sip of his drink and nodded.

"Have a drink Lexi, everything is on me." He said.

"Oh thank you. Nothing alcholic though." I said.

"And why not girl?" He asked.

"I want to stay sober tonight." I replied.

Dean leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table.

"Maybe we want to get you drunk, what do you think lads?" Dean said.

All the boys around the table murmured in agreements. My mouth fell open in shock.

"Fine - no drink for you girl . We'll just have to find another way to take advantage of you!" Dean said and laughed.

I wasn't used to the men being like this, being so... so forward! I can't help but admit my cli started twitching at his comments.

"Just kidding, don't give me that look. We're all gentlemen here!" Dean said.

"Maybe I don't want you to be gentlemen tonight." I said out loud.

Immediately I clamped my hand to my mouth. Why did I say that out loud?! I couldn't believe myself.

As I looked around the table I noticed all men had suddenly gone very quiet and sat very still, they all stared at me in disbelief. I looked over at Dean.

"Lexi, Lexi, Lexi. You won't even believe the things we'd like to do to you, but in public? I think you're too much of a good girl to agree with that. What do you think boys? Do you think little Lexi will let us take her in this restaurant? On this... table?" Dean motioned across the table with his hands.

The men all agreed that, no, I wasn't up for that. I raised my eyebrows but didn't say a word.

We all ate our dinner, comments being made about me - sexual comments - every now and then. It was turning me on, I could feel myself getting wetter.

"Ah now, Lexi we're going to a strip club to get our fill. So let us order you a taxi to take you home." Dean said getting his phone out.

I thought for a split second, shall I? I want this, so badly. I really do... Okay... I'm going to say it.

"Oh... so you're not going to take me on this table then?" I adked raising my eyebrow.

Dean dropped his phone on the table and looked at me in shock. Aiden started coughing on his drink.

"What? Shit!" Marcus (one of the other men said.)

"There I was thinking you were a man of your word. Or is that a lie?" I challenged.

The men all looked at each other briefly then Dean called the waiter over. He said something quietly to him then the waiter walked away.

"They're clearing themselves of the restaurant then it'll just be us... are you sure you want this?" Dean asked.

I nodded.

"I need you to be sure." Dean said.

"I need to be fucked." I said bluntly.

I could hear a few gasps and Dean chuckled.

"Well... I never thought little shy Lexi was a whore." He smirked.

"There's so much you don't know about me." I said leaning forward.

As we waited for the staff to leave,Aiden started rubbing my leg again.

"You getting her warmed up mate?" Dean asked.

Aiden smirked at him.

"Since it's your leaving do, you should be in charge mate." Dean told Aiden. "What shall we do with her?"

"Well first..." Aiden turned to me.

"Get undressed and lie on the table, spread your arms and legs." He ordered.

The men cheered and clapped at his order. I did as I was told.

"Good girl." Aiden purred.

I lay there waiting, not knowing what was about to happen.

"My turn first." I heard Aiden speak up.

He climbed onto the table and took his trousers off. Then he walked over and put his legs either side of my head. He squatted down and smacked his cock around my face a few times. I tried to catch his cock in my mouth but with no success.

"Look at her boys, she's desperate for our cocks!" Aiden said.

Finally he lowered his cock into my mouth, I started sucking and licking it. His moans of appreciation made me go faster.

"Stop." He grunted.

He moved away slightly.

"I'm going to show you how men play now. Sit up." He ordered clicking his fingers.

I sat up on the table. Aiden grabbed a handful of hair and staretd face fucking me, and he wasn't gentle, he was rough. I started gagging and the men started cheering.

"Fucking hell look at the state of her!" Someone called.

All the men were watching me, their cocks now in their hands as they slowly stroked themselves.

"Harder man! She's a whore so treat her like one!" Dean shouted.

I didn't think it was possible for Aiden to go any harder or faster than he already was but somehow he managed to. He was ruining my face, I was drooling all over his cock, saliva dripping from my mouth.

"Get ready for my cum you whore!" Aiden grunted.

As he came, he pulled out so his cum splattered across my face. The men around the table cheered and some high fived Aiden when he got off the table. I went to wipe it off my face but Dean caught my hands.

"I don't think so love, now get on all fours." He instructed climbing onto the table.

I got on all fours and Dean spanked my ass hard. I cried out.

"I'm just getting started girl. Which hole shall I treat first?" Dean asked. But I doubt this was a question I could answer.

"Fuck her ass man!" Someone shouted.

"Got an idea, Max, lay under her. Whore, you're going to lay on Max's cock okay?" Dean asked me slapping my ass more gently this time.

I moved around so Max could lay under me and obediently climbed onto his cock, I moaned as he entered. Finally, just what I wanted.

Dean gave me time to adjust to having Max in me then he gently pushed me down so I was laying against Max, then Max wrapped his arms around me applying slight pressure so I couldn't move. I felt Dean enter himself into my ass, I started wriggling against Max... not because I didn't like it but because I was so horny and so full. My eyes rolled back.

"Fucking hell boys! She's liking this!" Max called out.

I screamed out as both the men started thrusting into me.

"Yeah you like that you dirty little whore? We see what you'relike in the office, wearing tight little outfits and teasing us like a slut. I bet you wanted this, didn't you. You wanted to be used like a whore." Dean grunted.

"Fuck! Yes, yes yes! I want this, I want to be your little whore! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I cried out.

Dean and some of the other men started laughing.

"Weren't expecting that were we lads?" Dean laughed.

"Fuck her good men!" One of the boys shputed.

"Fuck me harder!" I screamed out.

The men picked up their pace and thrust into me harder and faster till I was non stop screaming for more. This sensation, experience and feeling was incredible.

"I'm gonna cum!" Max grunted.

"Fuck me too man!" Dean told him.

They're thrusts got sloppier, lazier as they emptied their loads into me. I collapsed against Max and caught my breath.

"Fucking hell girl you are incredible. I never expected that from you." Dean said and kissed the back of my head.

Max climbed out from under me and left me laying on the table panting.

"Whos' next then boys?" I asked smiling.

The men cheered and I patiently waited for the next cock to enter me.

Ivy_J
Ivy_J
32 Followers