Aion of Olympio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better find a new ass, bitchboy," a voice said behind the teen-adonis, "before you splash the load where my good night's getting pumped out."

Gordian rose, letting his dick point at the speaker who had just come from the custom dream shop.

A maroon haired hunk, septum ring clear. The mohawk was in a tight plait, the jaw edgy with a neck so short his Warbler tattoo wasn't immediately obvious.

He had dick piercings along the shaft and the multicolored shimmer of a darelove constellation tattoo across the right pec. Darelove could make him valiant enough to withstand the temptations of indulgence, or courageous enough to live a hedonistic life without minding the consequences. His nose ring said it all.

Gordian spread his arms. "Fag for fag?"

The maroon Warbler let his own 32 centimeter (1'1'') drop to point straight at the Robin. "Anything but void-jizzing. Homo?"

Gordian shook his head. "Full hetero."

"Cumshot," the muscleman said. "Just how the fuck I like them."

"You?"

"As homo as they come, but no cunt."

They collided. The teen-adonis was just a bit shorter. One hand roaming each other's torsos, the other opening each other's holes, they made out as they scuffled out of the alleyway where the liberated banged on metal.

Passersby trailer Gordian's ass and shoulder blades. Even his dickhead, now that his rod poked out between the stranger's legs.

Mutual squatting. Their dicks slid past each other and found a hole each. They fell into a hump-rhythm, fucking each other.

The dick piercings were a beautiful addition to the sex, rendering the Robin's pleasure a magnitude greater.

"You'll be my second load today," the Warbler said. "Made a disciplined dude shoot from a suckjob. Took an hour of throat-work but then he couldn't hold back."

"Hot as balls," Gordian said.

"He let me fag as a favor after. Didn't get him to drop from potent."

"I rarely make it that fucking far."

"Me the fuck too," the stranger said. "Afraid of the consequences?" He gave a nod toward the dim alley.

"Cumshot," Gordian agreed, "but that only makes it hotter. Uuuhh, I could fag now."

"Give me ten..."

"Fuck... gonna jizz... gonna..."

The strangers face contorted. "R-ready..."

"I'm gonna faaaaaaggg uuuuhhhh."

He willed his erection to stay. His voice turned into a crying whimper. Orgasm hit him with a strength only made possible by the grace of the arc.

Cum exploded from their spread guts, rushing in blobs down their balls and thighs.

They sank into an embrace, breathing hard and quivering.

The stranger broke the hug first. He gave the muscleteen a pat on the shoulder. "You'd make a good cunt."

They took two steps apart and their dicks slipped out of each other's holes with cum gushing forth again.

Semi-hard, Gordian sent a request for the location of the nearest devouring basin. A nearby cross-section where five paths met. He'd clean up, then spend his remaining morning lounging in the pink lazy river, then he'd-

His world turned into a lifelike scene of pussy getting licked. For a moment he was blissfully in the presence of a women.

A Brain had observed him just ahead of the basin. The muscleteen could see the house-sized organ in its black net of cables under the cross-section's domed ceiling.

Gordian stayed still as if the paralysis hadn't worn off, getting absentmindedly groped by passing hunks.

He loved getting scrutinized by the Brains almost any time, even if being indulgent carried a small risk, but right now was... unfortunate.

"Shit," he mumbled, dick throbbing back to a full erection, slapping his abs.

He'd figured, maybe this time he'd save up, become potent at least, enjoy some privileges.

Now all he wanted was to cum again. Fuck, he was so horny, he could have fagged himself, which was crazy enough to let him know he was losing it.

Maybe he could just sneak into a private place and unload. If he void-jizzed into his mouth, only the Brains would know.