My Hot Nights with 3 Young Soldiers

Story Info
Night trains rides give extraordinary sexual opportunities!
2.3k words
4.52
7.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Shit! I almost missed that cursed train again!"

"You said it Bruno: we'd be better off fucking our chicks than going trudge through the mud in Alsace!"

"Don't tell me about it Nico: my balls are still full, ready to explode! What boring this military service!"

Bruno, the guy who arrived late, is all sweaty: he goes shirtless to change and shows us a bust of a Greek god. He is not very tall, but has a generous musculature. Not a gram of fat, powerful pecs and an impressive 6 pack. A forest of brown hairs that go from his navel to enter his jeans. He quickly dries off and puts on a clean T-shirt.

The only one of my traveling companions who hasn't said anything yet is a handsome young guy. He is tall, thin, with blond hair and green eyes. He just smiles.

We are on the last train leaving at 11:25 pm this Sunday evening from Gare de l'Est in Paris to Strasbourg.

We are in the 90s, when military service is still compulsory in France: all young men 20 yo must give a year to their country, training for war...

All, or almost, because there are still quite a few boys from good families who, like me, manage to escape it.

I was 25 at the time and had been working for almost 2 years in Strasbourg at the European Parliament. I am a parliamentary attaché. I usually fly there every Sunday evening to spend the week there. But, having missed my plane last week, my only choice to really be at work on time was to take the night train, filled with young soldiers.

And what a pleasure it was to live during the 6 hours of the trip, a bit of everything that I couldn't share 5 years ago with young guys my age!

So I decided from now on to make my outward journey every Sunday by this night train: it's cheaper and so exotic!

"And you, Marc, did you have a good weekend?" Asks Nicolas.

"Yes, I went to the cinema on Saturday with a friend and had a brunch with some other friends today..."

"And were you able to fuck at least?!" he asks him, mimicking the gesture with his pelvis, drawing our attention to the bulge in his tracksuit.

Nicolas is THE handsome kid in the compartment. He is tall, with a nice build. The face of a virile guy with the marks of a thick beard that he must shave close. He is dark brown, with short hair and very deep blue eyes.

"Yes, yes. Don't worry..." Marc replies, blushing a little. "We risk annoying you a little, Sir, with our stories of soldiers..!" He adds, turning to me, probably also to divert attention a little.

"My name is Philippe. I'm by the way barely older than you and it makes me happy to feel a little younger!"

"Cool! I was afraid that we would have to control ourselves too much during the trip!" Adds Bruno.

Nico and Bruno have immediately settled on the top bunks, letting Marc and I the down ones. The compartment is very small: a narrow corridor, with 2 bunk beds on each side. A tiny closet where we can store our luggage.

We talk a little, each sitting or lying on his bed. I understand that they are in the same light tank regiment and used to travel together. Bruno monopolizes the floor a bit, describing in detail his Saturday boxing training and how many times he made his girlfriend come with his big cock, of which he seems extremely proud!

This visibly made Nicolas jealous who felt obliged to boast about his dick "the longest of [his] football team". Besides, the more he talked about it, the more he touched the front of his tracksuit and the more his bulge became obscene: the little prick was maybe telling the truth?!

Stumbled into this compartment by chance, I finally fell well: We won't be bored with these 2 little roosters who compete in virility!

"Tomorrow I have a big day so I'm going to bed. I'm a deep sleeper and have earplugs: so pretend I'm not there..." I tell them with a big smile.

I pull down my jeans and take off my T-shirt. To spice it up, I even lower my boxers before entering, taking all my time, in my little bunk. I feel 3 pairs of eyes watching the scene with a bit of surprise, especially since their discussion about their big cocks has made mine swell and grow and it must not have gone unnoticed! As I have a body well developed by the rowing, I do not risk to pass in their eyes for a queer.

Nico and Bruno come down from their bunks. They rummage a little in their bags and, almost at the same time, get naked, as they probably do in the dormitory of their regiment. From my lying position I can't see their tops. But what they show me immediately puts my dick to attention!

When Nico pulled down his tracksuit, probably still aroused by his bragging about his sex, he releases a heavy monster that go up and thump dully against his abdomen. The stuff must measure a solid 10''. It is not very thick, but thanks to a nice upwards curve the glans reaches his navel. His balls are very hairy and stuck to the bottom of his shaft. He massages them a little and caresses his beautiful column of flesh openly and without any embarrassment until he totally frees his glans from the foreskin. The dude is literally in love with his cock and he's happy to show it off in all its glory! It's true that it is beautiful!

Bruno is now naked too, in front of Nico and he displays a brown cock. He has really big balls. His cock is already a little taut and begins to stiffen: with each heartbeat, it pumps more blood, it lengthens, it thickens, the glans begins to free itself from the foreskin and rises towards the ceiling. He shakes his pelvis a little, which makes his big club sway.

To my greatest pleasure, these 2 young straight dudes, soaked in testosterone, shamelessly engage in a cock contest. And there are really 2 winners: Nico has the longest and Bruno the thickest, with its 6.5'' girth! 2 very stiff and very appetizing monsters!

As if to challenge each other, they mime a fight for a few seconds where everyone tries to hit the other's cock with their own prick: a nice show that doesn't seem to leave Marc indifferent. I see him put his hand in his boxers and discretely masturbate his cock which I guess is quite long...

"Shit, it's already midnight!" A little wank and I'm asleep..." Throws Nico, climbing stark naked into his bunk, his dick still upright. Bruno does the same.

Excited by the situation, I forgot to put on my earplugs. Which allows me, in the darkness, to hear for a few minutes the heavyer breathing of the beautiful kids upstairs. Then quickly a few moans and even the noise made by a few heavy jets of cum against the wall (or the ceiling?) of the compartment! One of them must squirt hard and thick! Nicolas or Bruno? I guess it's Bruno...

After a few minutes, we hear mainly the roll of the train. And also a bit of the slight snoring of the "warriors" above.

In the semi-darkness, I see that Marc has his eyes wide open and he is masturbating as discreetly as possible. I turn around on my side, uncovering a bit myself, which give me the opportunity to show him my ass, which I let out of the sheet: how round and well-muscled it is (8 years of rowing in competition!) and how hairy my crack is, I know what a beautiful sight it is.

I'm almost falling asleep when I hear Marc's bed springs creak a little. Then there is silence. He may have just cum? Then I feel a hesitant hand caress my buttocks. I arch them, moaning a little. My bed neighbor grows bolder and slips his tongue between my lobes. Damn, that feels good! He has technique. He continues his exploration with his middle finger which he has coated with saliva. Wow! I moan a little more and I put myself face down: he takes the opportunity to lie on top of me, placing his wet glans at the entrance to my ass. I move a little so that he penetrates me...

After the show given by the heteros upstairs, I tell myself that the fags downstairs can do their own business: without too much restraint, I let myself go under the battering of Marco. I moan with pleasure. He is more discreet, but he still lets out a grunt when he pours a good stream of hot cum into me. He must have had his balls filled to the brim!

I wish he'd stay on top of me until his cock softened. But his growl wakes Bruno up who suddenly turns on the light in the compartment... Marco tries to get back to his bunk quickly but, with his long cock fully erect, appearances couldn't be saved. Even less when I turn over on my back and my 9'' spread out cheekily on my abdomen.

Not believing his eyes, Bruno jumps out of his bunk and says to Marc, "I hadn't realized that you're a fag... Shit, I don't hesitate in our dorm to walk around naked in front of you!"

"It looks like it however excites you, when one see your prick that has just stood at attention!" I tell him in order to defend my young lover...

"Anyway, I always have a hard-on, I'm so hot! I could fuck night and day; even with a goat!" And he gropes his stiff cock, which he obviously takes great pleasure in showing us...

I take his words for an invitation. I sit on the edge of my bed and bring my hand to his big cock. He has a slight movement of recoil, but very quickly allows himself to be done, even making movements of the pelvis as if to fuck my fist. When I take it in the mouth, it does not flinch and really starts to get off. Our little macho has nothing against a good blowjob from a fag!

Awakened by this animation, Nico descends in turn from his bunk. His long cock is already ready for service. He is hallucinating and says while rubbing his eyes, "What are you guys doing? We are not among queers!"

"Let it go, man! It's divine to get sucked like that!" Bruno tells him between two gasps, out of breath so much he smashes my mouth with his fat tool.

"If you say it... After all, it's a bit like hazing at the football club! We're not fags, but we still have fun between guys!"

Horny like hell (I'm the only one who has not yet come!) I then get up from my bed, my beautiful stiff cock, upright to the ceiling and put me between the 2 straight pals. I bend down to give access to my ass to the big piece of Bruno, behind me, and be able to take Nico's long rod in my hungry mouth.

They do not take too long to understand: each pushes his cock as deep as possible in me. All while releasing very manly grunts. Like real young warriors!

Damn! How good are these vigorous young cocks. I feel the pleasure rising in me. Marc manages to kneel on the ground in front of me and greedily sucks my juicy dick. He is a great sucker!

Everything accelerates: Nico grunts powerfully, withdraws from my mouth and floods my face with 7 or 8 jets of very creamy cum; Bruno's "han... han... han..." and the massage of my prostate with his big stick soon make me scream with pleasure and release all my juice into Marc's mouth, who swallows without being asked. Bruno in turn withdraws and squirts strings of hot cum on my back.

When I stand up, it drips down my ass. Marc sneaks up behind me and jerks off his beautiful rod until he floods my back again with his young dude juice. He then doesn't hesitate to lick my ass and back to clean it of all that spunk and comes to kiss me full on the mouth in front of the amazed straights. He tastes cum.

The controller announces by loudspeaker the arrival of the train in Strasbourg in 20 minutes and its next passage for ticket control.

He knocks on our door less than 5 minutes later. We just had time to get dressed. We are lying on our beds. "Shit, it really smells wild in here!" He can't help but let go...

"The spunk of wild animals, yes!" Laughs Marc who is gaining confidence after this short night of debauchery, just after the controller's departure.

When the train starts to slow down and pulls into the station, I get up to exit the compartment and turn to my young new friends, "Same train, same time, next Sunday?!"

Marc has a smile from ear to ear; Bruno raises his thumb and Nico licks his lips massaging the bulge in his tracksuit..!

For several months, we were able to spend fabulous nights from Sunday to Monday. Unfortunately, we had to stop when those 3 studs finished their military service...

A few years later, I came across Nico by chance. He now lives in the same city as me. Married, with 2 children, he continues to play a little football. He comes from time to time for a drink at my house and, in memory of the good old days, we fuck like wild animals!