Air BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was originally going to head over to her friend, Stacey's house, after the Spa, but Stacey had to cancel, and so Erica stayed home. She was considering going back out to the pool, but thought it would be best to wait until their guest arrived.

Tim and Erica were eating salmon and mash potatoes for dinner, when they heard the bell on their phone ding. This meant that the front gate was opening. From their view through a window, by the kitchen table, they could see the side of the Guest house and part of the driveway where their Airbbc guests normally park.

Before they saw Mr. Caster's vehicle pull up, they began to hear a low vibrating sound. As it got closer, the vibrations got lower and they could also hear the bass thumping in his car. The liquid in the glasses that they were drinking from, began to vibrate.

Tim looked at Erica, and she briefly met eyes with him, her eyebrows slightly raised, before returning her gaze to look out of their window. Then, they saw his car pull up, and around the Guest house drive.

His convertible was facing slightly towards their house, but about 70 feet away. It was a nice sports convertible, with the top down. It looked like a brand new corvette. They could see the crossed flag emblem, iconic to corvettes, on the car's hood.

Mr. Caster was wearing a white button up collared shirt, that was open at the top. He was very black. He had a bald head, and the fading sunlight was gleaming off of it. He was seated, talking on the phone, holding it with his left hand, and his left elbow propped up on the car door.

The Butterworths just sat there, staring at him as they chewed their food. He was facing them, but pointed at a slight angle, and he was looking at the trees past the house, it seemed -- moving his mouth every 10 seconds or so. Tim remarked, "Nice car."

Erica replied, "Yeah... it's pretty."

Tim was getting up to clean their plates, when she noticed him hang up his phone. She then saw Mr. Caster slowly rest his head back in his seat and looked like he was about to take a nap.

Erica said, "He must be tired from the trip.... You gave him the code to the Guest house, right?"

Tim said that he did, as he loaded another plate into the dishwasher. Erica was about to get up when she saw Mr. Caster's free hand begin pounding his steering wheel, like he was mad at something. Then, she saw muscles through his button up shirt flex, and his grip tighten. Then, Mr. Caster's white teeth clenched.

"Is he having a stroke?" she briefly thought. Erica froze, perplexed, as her eyes widened.

A few moments later, she saw a blonde woman's head raise up from behind the steering wheel, and sit back in the passenger seat. The platinum blonde then began to fix her hair in the passenger mirror. Then, a moment later she was fumbling through a purse for something.

The woman found it, and then she began to apply lipstick to her pouted lips in the mirror. After the blonde woman was finished, Mr. Caster looked at her, and she leaned back over to him, and seemed to help him fix something on his pants.

After that, the woman got out of the car, and began adjusting her skirt. Erica, closed her mouth, and looked over at Tim who was still putting the dishes into the dishwasher and about to close it.

Erica said, "Um... I.... I think Mr. Caster brought someone with him."

Tim looked over at Erica, and said, "Oh really...? What, were they taking a nap in the trunk or something!?" She took a sip of her wine, while turning her gaze to look back out of the window.

The now apparently very attractive blonde woman, and Mr. Caster were standing outside of his corvette. Sh

The woman then put one hand on his muscular shoulder, and the other just above his beltline, and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, while he fished something out of his pocket.

Erica replied, "....Or something.... Doesn't look like she's staying though."

Tim laughed, and walked over to the window and said, "What do you mean?" They looked to see Mr. Caster's bags were out of the trunk, and the woman was getting into the driver's seat. Then she started to drive off.

Mr. Caster turned to walk toward the Guest house with one leather bag slung over a very large bicep. His other bag was trailing behind him, as he guided it with his other hand. Tim and Erica, conjectured that he must have been a little over 6ft tall. Probably 4 inches taller than Tim, and 6 inches taller than Erica. Other differences would emerge over the next few days.

The next day.

The following morning, Erica was having an amazing dream about riding horses, when she felt Tim begin to kiss between her legs. She was horny also, so she spread her legs and let him begin to give her soft kisses and then a tongue massage.

Erica rode his face over the next 10 minutes to a powerful orgasm. Then she let Tim mount her from behind. While he was doing this, her half closed eyes looked towards the TV, and she saw a commercial.

The Actor in the commercial had his shirt off, and was very ripped, and very black. The actor appeared to be looking at only her, and flexing his prominent muscles. Before the commercial had even ended, Tim was shooting his load into his wife.

An hour later, they showered off. Tim said that he needed to go get some work done at the office, but that he would be home around 2:30 to take some new linens to Mr. Caster. Erica said that she was going to go for a run, and then go do some shopping after that.

They both agreed to have dinner together, and watch some Netflix that night. Before Tim left, he told Erica he was sorry again for jumping the gun about confirming their new Airbbc guest, without asking her first.

She replied, "Don't ever let it happen, again mister," and gave him agentle tap on his head.

Tim left, and Erica went downstairs to have some coffee and see what was on the News. The coffee maker was situated next to the kitchen sink. She began making some coffee, and went over to the couch to look at the News, while it heated up. As she was watching a weather report, she noticed that today might be the last day of Sun, until Friday.

The weather looked pretty grim between now, and then. She thought her tan was looking pretty even, but she really wanted one more day this week to work on it, and considered going to the stores to shop tomorrow, instead of today.

As she was contemplating this, the sound of the coffee maker went off and she went over to grab her favorite mug and pour her a cup. As she was doing this, she heard her phone ding, which meant that the front gate was opening.

Then, she thought she heard the sound of a car pulling up and around to the Guest house. From her vantage point, she could only see the front of the Guest house and the walk-way, so she padded over to the window by the kitchen table and slowly peered outside.

There was a white Lexus SUV there. She saw a professional looking, brunette woman, wearing a black skirt and a fitted white button up shirt, now getting out of tge car.

Erica noticed that this woman was busty, but thin in the waist. The woman had what some might call a "bubble butt," which proportions did seem to match her frame.

The brunette was wearing sunglasses, and holding a brown breakfast bag, and two cups of coffee. Her hair was fixed up nice, and red lipstick covered her full lips. She began walking towards the Guest house. Erica noted that the woman was wearing black stockings, with the classic black line up the back. Losing sight of her, she left the side kitchen window and padded back over to the sink window, curious as to who this new woman could be.

Erica looked out the window, and followed her, as she walked up the pathway. This woman was a knock-out, she thought. Erica noticed that the woman was wearing Louboutin heels, and carried a platinum Hermes Birkin handbag.

When the woman arrived at the door to the guest house, she slightly bent, and set the paper bag and two coffees down on a small table beside the door. She reached in her handbag, and pulled out a pocket mirror, and began applying lipstick very thoroughly, almost as if she enjoying the process.

As she was doing this, the door to the Guest house opened, and Mr. Caster stepped out onto the front porch. He was shirtless.

Erica noticed that Mr. Caster's upper body looked like a stone sculpture. His Shoulders were wide, and capped. His torso looked like it could stop a bullet. The definition of his muscles, seemed so natural, yet like nothing she had seen before.

This new woman acted like she didn't notice him. Erica was transfixed. Mr. Caster walked past the woman, took another step outside into the sun, and crossed his arms.

As he was doing this, the woman's eyes left her pocket mirror, and followed Mr. Caster's movements. Her gaze traveled down his back, as he observed the pool area.

Erica's eyes followed the woman's gaze, to the light of the Sun reflecting across a massive bulge in the fitted gray boxers he was wearing, which cast a substantial shadow across most of his powerful quadricep.

A bird chirped, causing Mr. Caster to look over by the trees. The woman took one last look in the pocket mirror, ran her tongue across her teeth, as she closed it.

This noise caused Mr. Caster to turn back around. The woman smiled at him, as she put her pocket mirror back inside her platinum handbag. She stepped up to him, and put her manicured hands on his very broad chest.

She rose up on her toes and planted a kiss on his lips. Their embrace entwined, as their bodies pressed together. One of her hands ran down his shoulder, and lingered on his triceps.

Then, her hand traveled over across his forearm, and began tracing its way over to his abdominals.

Erica couldn't see where her hand went after that, but their kiss broke, and the woman's eyes looked down in-between them.

Then the woman looked back up at the shirtless black man, almost as if in a daze. She bit her bottom lip, and slowly looked back down. Then, the woman's head began to sink behind Mr. Caster's shoulders, and Erica saw the woman's knees fall to the ground.

Mr. Caster put his hands on his hips, and tilted his head back. Erica took a long sip of her coffee, her eyes never blinking. Erica felt her own nipples thicken, as her eyes remained fixated outside. Erica mouthed the words, "Who is this slut..?"

Erica remained watching in silence for the next 10 minutes. All that moved was a shadow on the guest house. The shadow was of the woman's head, bobbing on the wall, above the table with the brown breakfast bag on it.

Many thoughts ran through Erica's head, as she finished her coffee. Suddenly, Mr. Caster's hands left his hips. His glutes appeared to tighten, and he roared like a lion in the jungle. The woman's dainty hands grabbed the back of Mr. Caster's thighs and squeezed, while his hands seemed to be grip the back of her head.

After another minute, the woman fixed something on Mr. Caster's boxers, then slowly stood up. The woman turned to the table to grab a coffee. She handed it to Mr. Caster. Then she turned back and grabbed the other coffee.

They both took a sip, while looking at each other. Her face and lips were puffy, and her eyes looked content. Then Mr. Caster opened the door to the Guest house, and the woman grabbed the brown breakfast bag, and walked inside, swaying her ample hips as she disappeared inside.

Mr. Caster took another sip of his coffee and followed her black stockings and Louboutin heels, inside the house. The door closed, and Erica blinked for what seemed to be the first time.

She took a deep breath, and put her coffee mug in the dishwasher. She went to check her phone by the couch, and saw a missed text from her husband, surprised she didn't hear it. It read, "Hope your day is going good! If you decide to go shopping, please pick me up a 6-pack!" As she read that last word, Erica looked at the kitchen sink, and different kind of 6-pack penetrated her thoughts.

She recalled the weather report, and looked back at her phone, and typed, "I may go tomorrow. This is the last day of Sun until Friday."

She then began walking up the stairs, feeling light-headed, and her phone pinged again. It read, "Oh, okay. I'll pick up some Chinese take-home for dinner, if that sounds good? Maybe we can watch one of your shows after, and I'll massage your feet? : )"

Erica saw this, and pressed an auto-reply, "Sounds good!" and tossed her phone on the bed. Then she crawled up on the bed and put her face in a pillow. She tucked one hand under the pillow and pushed her other hand to her hip, and pulled the elastic waist of her panties to the side. Her hand began to caress her bald mound, and massaged her folds. She was wet. Very wet. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her mind drifted away.

In her mind, she was kneeling behind Mr. Caster's gray boxers, as he faced the woman on the porch. She saw the woman's white French manicured nails come around and begin squeezing the back of his thighs and well defined ass.

Then the woman's hands began tracing underneath the bottom hem of his boxers. Erica saw her own hands reach up and put her hands on the top of Mr. Caster's rear.

Erica could see four pairs of hands caressing, and massaging. Then, her own hands went inside the waistband of his boxers, and began peeling them down. A big black palm came down to massage the back of her head, as she gazed at Apollo's ass cheeks. The palm began putting pressure on the back of her head, and her lips found there way to one cheek, and then the other.

Erica felt her face buried in his ass. her hips began gyrating and she had a massive orgasm. She woke up an hour later, and decided to wash the bed sheets, and fold some clothes. She listened to a podcast, but couldn't recall what was said. Her thoughts were on the pool.

She decided to take a bath and shave her legs. Then she took out about 10 different swim suits, and laid them on the bed. Some were conservative. Some were basic, with neutral colors. Some she would wear to the beach, or a water park. Any of them, would have caused an car accident to a passerby.

The body of Erica Butterworth, was simply NSFW. Things happened when she walked, that were borderline obscene. She never waited in line. She never paid for a drink in her life -- and usually her husband didn't either, if she was with him. She never got a speeding ticket. She's had to file multiple restraining orders, from stalkers she didn't even know. Sometimes she wished she didn't look like a wet dream's, wet dream.

Except for today. Today, she grabbed her lace trim vintage bikini. She put it on and checked herself in the mirror. Then, she applied some clear lip gloss. She texted her husband to remind him, that Mr. Caster requested new sheets at 3pm. She received a text back, as she was walking to the hall closet. She grabbed a beach towel, and read the text. It said, "I'm on it. I also have a surprise for you. I'll see you in a bit xoxo." Erica texted back a kissy face, and wrapped her phone up in the towel and put it and some items in a beach bag. She found her Ray-bans, and her flip flops, and made a small pitcher of mojito with mint leaves. She found a yeti, and put it in the bag. She took one last look in the mirror, and laughed.... Then, she cut a tag she almost missed, from her skimpy bathing suit, and walked out of the back door.

It was 1pm, when she made her way down the path, towards the sun deck. As she was walking, she noticed the Lexus SUV was still parked beside the Guest house. She walked down some steps, and took a deep breath beside the waterfall. The rushing sound always made her relax. She picked out a lounge chair on the far-side of the pool, furthest away from the Guest house. The Sun was beaming, without a cloud in the sky. It was a perfect 84 degrees. She filled her yeti with mojito, and set it by the chair. She laid her down her towel on the chaise lounge and adjusted the seat to a 45-degree angle. She set her sunglasses on the table, and walked down to the water and dipped a toe in. It felt good, so she walked over to the ladder and lowered herself into the water. She swam over to the waterfall and let the water spatter on her face, and her thick, brunette locks. Then she waded through the crystal waters, treading lightly over to the edge and put her back to the wall, and rest her arms on its ledge. She tilted her head back, and took in the Sun's rays. It felt like she was taking a shower in heaven. She felt her mind begin to meditate, drifting outside of her body, and then she heard voices.

Erica didn't move, but slightly turned her head sideways, to see if she heard them again. Then, she heard the muffled sound of a woman screaming. She also heard a deeper voice, that seemed to be yelling back, in a very commanding tone. She couldn't quite make out the words, but she definitely heard what sounded like the woman yelling, "FUCK!" and "YES SIR!!" over and over. Erica heard her yell something like, "YOU ARE!!" and "MASTER!!" And then she definitely heard her say, "I'M CUMMING....!!" What a slut, Erica thought. This continued on for about 10 minutes, and got even louder. She began to feel uneasy, about being so close, so she decided to wade back over to the direction of her chair. She climbed up the ladder and went to lay down and make herself comfortable. She took a swig of her mojito, and then began to rub some tanning oil on.

About that time, Mr. Caster walked out of the house with a towel around his waist, and was opening a bottle of water. He was covered in sweat, and taking large breaths. He opened the water, and began gulping down its contents, when he noticed Erica. He kept the bottle to his mouth, then slowly lowered it, and took in her profile. She was wearing sunglasses, but he could tell she was looking at him, too. He turned towards her and lifted his water bottle. She reached for her thermos -- which gave him an idea of her definition, from his vantage point. She lifted up her drink, and they made a cheers gesture from 60 feet away. Mr. Caster then turned, and slowly sauntered back through the front door, like a bear returning to its cave. Erica took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She felt her skin warm, and then began to feel her brain turn off. Her subconscious caused her to smile, and then she fell asleep.

8 miles away, Tim was getting some help loading his new golf cart, onto a trailer attached to his Honda SUV. He beamed with excitement. He couldn't wait to get home and take Erica for a ride, and show her all the bells and whistles. Once she saw it, he knew that she would understand what all the hype was about. The alarm bell on this phone went off, and he saw that it was 2pm, and read the note on the alarm that said, "Bed sheets." He wondered what Erica was doing. He text her, "Hello Beautiful. Have your surprise, and about to head back home. How is your day? Any issues with Mr. Caster?" He put his phone in his pocket and tipped the employee of the store $5.oo.

As he was starting his car, his phone binged, and it read, "I'm by the pool. Mr. Caster has a guest with him. Please pick up some kale, eggs, and coffee on your way home." Tim typed a thumbs up, and headed to the grocery, golf cart in tow.

Erica had just taken a swig from her Yeti, when she heard her phone notification. It was the front gate opening, and she noticed it was 2:45pm. She took another sip, and heard the garage door opening. She decided it was time to switch positions, so she got up and went down to the pool to cool off. As she was walking into the pool, the Guest house door opened. The woman in the business suit walked out, like she was walking out of a Day Spa. She seemed relaxed, but walked with purpose towards her vehicle on the other side. Erica waded deeper into the pool, unnoticed. As the woman was approaching her car, Erica spotted Tim driving a green golf cart down the drive-way that led from the house to the Guest house. He was smiling, and had some bags with him, in the back compartment. As Tim approached the Guest house in the golf cart, he noticed the woman about to get into her car, and waved at her. If she saw him, she acted like she didn't notice. Before he got close enough to say hello, or make an awkward attempt at a conversation, she climbed into her car and closed the door to her Lexus. Tim parked the cart in the grass near the pool, and the woman started her car and began to pull away. Tim grabbed the bags out of the back of the golf cart, and began walking past the Guest house, to the pool.