Air BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was racing, and she felt her hands slowly reach behind her neck and untie the string of her top. The strings came undone, and she felt her top began to fall.

Erica's thoughts came to a point, and she said, "So, I plan on making this the best AirBBC experience, you'll ever have, Sir." as one of her glorious 32 DD's revealed themselves, and then both, in all of their majesty.

Apollo thought he knew what perfect tits looked like, until now. He was at a loss for words, so he just said, "Jesus.... Christ."

Erica smiled, her teeth revealing a grin beyond compare, as she tossed her top aside, and sat back on her hands. He wanted to bend over and kiss the tops of Erica's prominent breasts, but he had a major obstruction that needed to be liberated, first. Apollo began to pull his drawstring, and said, "I feel as though, I'm overdressed."

Erica's nipples thickened, as his swimsuit began to descend, revealing the root of what she was previously fixated on. He was having trouble getting his trunks down, because his mammoth cock's head had swollen, like a fist in a cookie jar.

She felt she needed to help him, since this was probably her fault. So, she leaned forward and said, "This seems to be stuck."

She clasped the bottom of his trunks with one hand, and reached her other hand up and gently wrapped her elegant fingers around the head of his cock, and said, "Oh my...." The feeling was electric, for both of them.

She kept the throbbing head in place, while her other hand worked the hem of his trunks down. Erica released her grip on the head, like one would release an animal back into the wild. Erica began tugging down with both hands, and finally, his huge cock sprung free.

Mr. Caster almost came at the sight of her expression. She was biting her bottom lip and one of her hands came up to appraise his cock's girth. He felt the familiar stirring in his balls.... and almost came all over her face. But thankfully, the smoke from his pipe, subsided his urge.

"Besides," he thought, if her husband wasn't around to see it, then did it really happen? Her other hand was now weighing his balls. He watched her tongue lick her lips, and she gulped.

Erica said, "We have about 30 minutes." And then she began slowly pumping his appendage with both hands towards her face, in meticulous fascination.

Mr. Caster spoke something in a foreign language, that sounded regal, to her. Then he repeated what he said, but in English, "In your hands you hold the hilt of Orion's sword." Erica looked up at him in awe, and kept pumping his appendage.

Mr. Caster spoke louder again, but in his native tongue. Her mouth was open. He repeated it for her, in English, "And now, you must see if you are worthy to be the wielder of the Sword, of Margo Island..." He looked at the diamond on her finger, as it traveled back and forth towards her open mouth, and he said, "Mrs. Butterworth, if you feel that you are truly worthy of this gift, then you may ask to suck my cock."

Erica's soul was on fire. She was grasping the most amazing cock she could ever imagine. Its head was as big as her fist. There was 3 inches of thick, veiny shaft, between each of her twisting hands. She could feel his huge shaft, pulsating with life, and it looked angry. It looked like a warrior, with a gigantic helmet.

She wanted to taste it. She heard her name. She looked up to him. She wanted to be worthy.

Erica heard herself say, "May I please suck your cock, Mr. Caster?"

Apollo took a slow puff of his blunt, and said, "Yes, slut. I give you permission to suck my cock."

Erica felt herself get even more wet, and then she felt her mouth opened wider, as she leaned forward, and her pink tongue began to appear.

Her tongue slowly licked the helmet. It tasted essential. She looked up to him, but could only see his carved chin, pointing at the sky. She felt her lips push forward, and his cock's helmet push past her uvula back into her throat. Moments ago a stranger, he was now rooted in her esophagus. Erica had now found her purpose.

Tim had just left Saks Fifth Avenue, and had text his wife a couple times, but she wasn't replying. Probably napping, he thought. Tim was now picking up the Chinese take-out, but he was thinking about what the Saks employee had said, as he was ringing him up: "Dude, your wife will be on her knees thanking you for these heels, all week long."

Tim thought, "Wow, that inference was a little unprofessional, especially for that type of store," but Tim also hoped the employee was right. He got the take-out food, and hopped back in this car. Tim pictured what Erica looked like in that swimsuit, just before he left, and now he couldn't get home fast enough.

His wife was such a knockout, he thought. She was like an Angel that was sent here to torture all other men. Men that would never get the chance to see what she looked like on all fours. Bent over, with those tits swaying, as her ass bounced like basketballs, while he fucked from behind... in his mind.

But, of all her attributes, Tim thought, it was her loyalty that he admired the most. Countless men had tried their luck with her. Many times they tried, even right in front of him, and she rejected them all. "How lucky can one guy be," he said to himself. He picked up his phone, and tried calling her this time.

Back at the Butterworth's pool, Frank Sinatra interrupted the beach music that was playing on the sundeck's speakers. Erica recalled this being Tim's ringtone she set for her phone, for whenever he was calling. The thought occurred to her that she had not checked her phone in a while, and he was probably nearby.

She would have reached for her phone, but she was currently bent over the chaise lounge, as Mr. Caster was slamming into her repeatedly, from behind.

Through the loud music and the waterfall, you could hear a rhythmic clapping, "Thwack, Thwack, Thwack..." As Erica reached to answer her phone on the table, Mr. Caster tightened his grip on her hair.

"I.... NEED.... UHN.... TO.... TALK... UHN.... TO.... MY... HUS.... SBAND.... OH.... FUCK.... IT.... UHN....!!" Mr. Caster sneered, and loosened his grip, and let her reach for her phone.

Erica slid forward down his shaft about 9 inches to grasp her phone. Her pussy still had the head of his massive cock, buried in it.

"Hello Dear," Erica exhaled, as she picked up the phone. Tim said, "Honey, did you fall asleep? I've been trying to reach you for the past 45 minutes!" Erica could barely think straight. She said, "Yeah... it's this Sun... Wow.... It really drained ME...!"

Mr. Caster grabbed her hips, and flexed his cock, causing her pussy to begin to spasm. "Oh... Fuck! Sorry Dear, I stubbed my toe. How far away are you?" Tim told her to be careful, and that he was about 3 miles away. Erica's mind went into overdrive, as Mr. Caster began slowly fucking her again. Her lips began to say something, but then they just curled up, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Fuck," she said. "What? What happened now?!" Tim exclaimed. She must be really drunk, he thought.

Erica exhaled, "Need to... hurry," to no one in particular, and dropped her phone. Tim thought he heard her say to hurry, and then the line went dead. He pulled into the drive-way and clicked his fab key and the gate began to open.

Erica's phone binged. She turned her head over her shoulder, to let Mr. Caster know her husband was at the gate, but what came out of her mouth was, "FUCK.......ME......HARDER....!"

Mr. Caster's grip tightened, and he began pounding her ass so hard, the chair began to break.

Tim was coming down the drive-way, and remembered that he was supposed to get the mail. "Fuck it," he said to himself, and hit the remote to the garage door. He pulled into the garage and parked.

Tim opened the trunk, and began getting Erica's presents out. They even looked sexy in the boxes they were wrapped in, he thought. He also grabbed the take-out food, and hit the button to close the garage door, and walked into the house.

Tim said, "Honey, I'm home..." and then went to put the Chinese food on the counter. He put her presents in a closet, and then he went to the bathroom to take a piss. He flushed the toilet and walked out of the bathroom, and called for Erica again, with no response.

He began to head towards the back door, to see if she was still out by the pool. He walked down the path and got to the top of the Sun Deck, and could see the top of Mr. Caster's wide shoulders, just over the waterfall. He was standing on the far side of the pool, facing one of the lounge chairs. He appeared to be working on something, in front of him.

Mr Caster was sweating profusely, and the muscles in his back were rippling in the sunlight. "What a specimen," Tim thought. He briefly wondered if he made his money as a wrestler, or boxer, or something.

Tim kept walking towards Mr. Caster, and still didn't see Erica. As Tim got closer, he thought it was strange that Mr. Caster appeared to be naked?

Confusion began to set in, as Tim's mind processed what he was seeing. In front of Mr. Caster, was a broken lounge chair. Mr. Caster had it stood up on its end, trying to fix it. His swim trunks were hanging half-way down his ass, making it appear he was naked, at first, but he didn't seem to notice. He was focused on the task in front of him.

"Mr. Caster, what happened?" Apollo turned to Tim, and said that he accidentally broke the lounge chair, but he thought he could fix it.

Apollo let Tim know, that he had been trying to lose some weight, but when he plopped down on the chair earlier, one of the screws came out of its hinge. Mr. Caster couldn't help but add, that he had been trying his best to screw it in for half an hour.

Tim said, "No worries, big guy, things happen. By the way, have you seen my wife?" Mr. Caster turned and pointed to the outdoor shower. Tim looked over towards the Guest house. On the pathway, that led to the Guest house, the Butterworths had put an outdoor shower that was enclosed with cedar wood slats, for walls. As he approached the Guest house, he saw Erica begin to exit the shower. She looked flushed, but relaxed, and very sexy -- as usual.

Tim called out, "Hey hon! I can't wait for you to see what I bought you! How were those mojitos?!"

Erica, was wringing her hair out and began drying off with a towel. She said, "Oh my God. I think I bit off more than I could chew. How was your trip?" Tim walked over to his wife and gave her a kiss on the lips. He noticed how they felt... puffy, or something. Probably the Sun or hot shower, he thought.

Tim grabbed her ass, and said, "When can I get you into the bed for a Netflix episode or two."

Erica blushed, and pushed his hand away. She looked over his shoulder, and said, "Not in front of our AirBBC guest, Tim."

In his mind, Tim wished that Erica had more of a voyeur streak. He loved letting guys know that he was the luckiest bastard in the World. He leaned in close to her and whispered, "I like letting guys know what they'll never have..." then he kissed her on the cheek, and said, "I have a present for you. See you in a bit." With that, he proudly turned and walked back to the house.

Erica had feelings of regret, and decided to let Mr. Caster know that what just happened was a one-time thing. A spontaneous experience, that can never happen again, she thought, as she gathered herself and walked over to the Sun deck.

Mr. Caster was still trying to fix the Chaise lounge, when she approached. She stopped to pick up her things and said, "That was an amazing experience. I wanted to thank you for not saying anything. I also want you to know that I am happily married, and it can never happen again." She looked at him for approval, and what felt like minutes passing by.

Apollo put down the chaise lounge and looked at her, and said, "What, can never happen again?" and then he winked. Erica blushed again, and gently tapped him on the arm as she left to go inside. Now, she truly did feel the need to take a nap. She went inside and showered again. She toweled off, put on some cotton gym shorts, fell on their bed and went to sleep.

She woke up to her husband kissing her neck and back. She was dreaming of tropical islands, and moonlit pirate ships. She felt him removing her thin cotton shorts. She stretched out on her stomach and put her face on a pillow. She could feel him begin to kiss her ass. She tilted her hips and raised her butt up to his face.

She felt him burry his face in her ass, and his tongue came out to start licking her clean, from behind. She needed this. She needed to let him clean her. She had been a very bad girl. She began to moan. She said, "Tell me how lucky you are..." and his face began to leave her ass, and she said, "NO....! Tell me how lucky you are, while you're doing that."

She felt him try and talk, when his tongue was massaging her clit, and his nose was in her ass, and she said, "That's better. That's where you belong, Tim. Now, stroke your cock, and tell me what you bought for me...." As she said this, her ass began to undulated, and she began riding his face, while he was trying to talk. She wondered if he could tell she just had her brains fucked out a couple hours ago.

She wondered if he could taste Mr. Caster's cum. And then, Erica began to cum. She screamed into her pillow. Her mind went into space. She drifted off to sleep again, soon thereafter.

The next few days were filled with rain and thunderstorms. Erica had resolved her tryst to being only that -- a slip up -- a lapse in judgement. An unintended affair. Besides, things between her and Tim were better now. They were back to their normal lives, but normal activities seemed more meaningful.

The food tasted better, and she felt like she could breathe again. She even found herself wanting to dress sexy around the house. Tim took some time off of work, and they went out for dinner and watched movies, and messed around during the rainy afternoons. She didn't see anyone come or go from the Guest house.

They didn't hear from Mr. Caster until Friday. Tim had not mentioned the Golf game yet, because he didn't want to give her the opportunity to change her mind. And he waited until Friday night to give her the little black dress, and the Christiane Louboutin heels, and something else he bought for her: A pearl necklace.

Mr. Caster gave Tim the details about the golf game on Friday, when Tim brought his new sheets. He said that the tee time was at 9am. His clients were expecting to play 27 holes, so that would last into the 4pm range. He gave Tim his credit card, and told him to show them a good time, and to remember what he said about Saturday night. He told Tim that he had made reservations at Zebra Martini bar, for 8pm.

It was still raining on Friday, but he took Erica out for a nice dinner at one of the best Italian restaurants in the City. She was very impressed. He needed her to be.

After dessert, he finally got up the courage to tell her that he was going to be playing golf all day long Saturday. And that he may have to break his promise about the their AirBBC guest, in that, he would need Erica to accommodate some of Mr. Caster's demands. After telling her this, Erica stared at him, blankly for a solid 20 seconds.

During this time, Tim realized he was treading on thin ice, and wondered how much she would get in a divorce. He began to open his mouth to tell her not to worry, that he would cancel the golf arrangements, and let Mr. Caster know he couldn't do it.

That's when he heard Erica say, "I'll do him. It. I'll help you out, with him."

Tim knew better. He had been around her long enough to know, that he wasn't out of the woods yet. So, he grabbed her hand, and said, "Listen, honey.... I don't know what I was thinking. I got carried away. Mr. Caster just has this way about him, that makes you feel good about accommodating his needs, and then, before you know it, he has your good intentions over a barrel, and you're not even sure how you got there!" He squeezed her little hand.

"It all happened so quickly, darling. I was unable to tell him 'No,' because I was just so caught up in the moment. Only now, do I see, that I made a mistake. I will fix this."

Erica had never felt so close to Tim, in her life. Tim understood her, now. He seemed to realize exactly how she had been feeling, she thought. He understood exactly, how she wanted to feel again.

She reasoned to herself, "just look at how wonderful their lives had become since this giant black man, had asserted himself into their lives." She put her other hand on top of Tim's, and said, "Sweetie, I know exactly how you feel. And that is why I want you to go play golf with Mr. Caster's clients on Saturday. Tim exhaled, feeling relieved.

"But...," she said, "I do want you to know, that I will need you to accommodate me with that magic tongue, tonight." Tim felt his pants stir. "And... Then, in the morning before you leave, and possibly while I'm getting ready for dinner tomorrow night," Erica said.

This was turning Tim on, oddly enough. "I will help accommodate Mr. Caster, tomorrow.," Erica said. She reached into her purse and removed a compact mirror and some red lipstick. She looked into the compact mirror and began applying it, and said, "He's been a very gracious AirBBC guest, and deserves our full attention." Erica smacked her lips, and looked at Tim.

Tim could feel himself getting hard. Then she picked up her wine and motioned for him to cheers and said, "To kiss that AirBBC award, you must prove you are worthy, Tim." They took a sip while staring into each other's eyes. Then Erica said, "I feel so close to you, right now. You are truly my best friend."

Tim wondered what the fuck was in that wine, but he agreed, and finished his glass. He also wanted to get her home asap, so he got the check and drove the SUV towards their house, even in the middle of a terrible thunderstorm. She began humming his favorite song along the way. It was Frank Sinatra song,.

Erica seemed so happy. She was full of energy, and life. They held hands for a minute, and then she moved closer to him, and put her hand on his lap. She talked about them going on a vacation to some tropical islands near West Africa, that Tim had never heard of, but he was up for it, because she was happy.

When Tim agreed to go with her, she moved her hand and then gently squeezed Tim's crotch. Tim felt so close to his wife right now. They really were best friends, with similar passions. He just wanted to please her, for being so understanding, and she just wanted to understand.

They drove very slow through the torrential downpour towards their house. Tim, for one, was in no hurry anymore. She was massaging his growing dick, through his pants. At some point, she asked Tim, what he thought it was about Mr. Caster, that made him so difficult to say 'NO' to?

Tim thought about this, and tried to answer her in a way that she would understand. As he began to do so, she unzipped his pants.

Tim said, "Well, he is very gifted, and very generous with his gifts." Erica nodded, and took his dick out, and told him to go on.

Tim swallowed, but continued, "I've noticed that when he wants you to do something for him, he will first let you see, what is in it for you."

Erica began stroking his dick as she looked out of the side window, and said, "Keep going...." Tim noticed her touching herself with her other hand, and almost went into a ditch.

He kept his eyes on the road, tried to refocus, and said, "He gets you... to realize, that being of service to him, is very beneficial to you, as well."

Erica began pumping faster, and said, "Mmm... That sounds very interesting.... How so?"

Between lighting strikes, Tim said, "When he enters...." And noticed her big breasts in a flash of lightning, "when he enters...into an agreement with you..." She undid her seatbelt, "...you feel an immediate sense of gratification..."