Air BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica began pumping him faster, and leaned closer to his ear, and said "Yes... sweetie! Keep going... You're so close!"

Tim felt his balls begin to stir, and stated to her satisfaction, "To be honest, Erica..."

She encouraged him, "Yes... please be honest!"

Tim proclaimed, "I'm looking forward..." and she lowered her mouth onto his dick, and heard him say, "To his next proposition...!!"

And then, Erica felt him blast a tiny load into her mouth, as a loud thunder clap struck a tree beside them.

She sucked him until his limp dick fell out of her mouth, and leaned up and said, "Me too, sweetie" as they pulled into their driveway.

Tim drew her a bubble bath when they got home, and he lit some candles. Erica asked him to join her in the tub, and soon he was giving her a massage, and washing her hair. It was 2am when they finally dried off, and went to bed.

Tim almost overslept the alarm in the morning, and hopped up and got dressed. He kissed Erica on the forehead while she was still sleeping, and whispered, "Happy half-birthday, sleeping beauty." He watched her lips smile, and told her he would be home around 5pm.

Erica whispered, "Thank you," and she went back to sleep. Tim took his new golf cart and met up with Mr. Caster's business partners. They were well dressed, and distinguished looking. They were also black, well built, and in their early 40's.

They teed off, about the same time Erica rolled out of bed to take a shower, to get cleaned up. When she got downstairs, she saw that Tim had left a note on the table, that read, "To my best friend and the most wonderful wife in the World! Love you, babe. Xoxo."

Underneath that, it read, "Can't wait to see what you look like, later! And thank you for helping accommodate Mr. Caster's requests. I owe you!" Beside the note, was a bag with the clean sheets, and a bottle of champagne on ice, for Mr. Caster.

Erica went to the coffee pot, thankful it was still hot, and poured herself some coffee. She looked out the window, at a beautiful morning. The pool looked amazing. She couldn't help but giggle when she noticed the broken chaise lounge. She took a sip of her coffee, and grabbed a banana from the counter.

As she was peeling it, she noticed some beachy music begin to play from the Guest house speakers. She saw Mr. Caster walk out to survey the pool. He didn't have a shirt on, and the sunlight was reflecting off of each muscle on his chiseled body. He stepped out further into the light, and Erica realized he didn't have any pants on either.

He walked towards the pool. His giant cock was swinging back and forth. Even limp, he was as big as a coke can. She subconsciously took a bite of her banana as he dove into the pool. She watched him swim laps for 10 minutes, while she sipped on her coffee.

When she was finished, she began to think about what she wanted to do with her Saturday. She followed her feet, and they walked her up the stairs. She watched her hands, as they got herself cleaned up, fixed her hair, and put some tanning lotion on. She thought about going shopping, as she watched her eyes pick out which swimsuit she would wear. She considered going over to a friend's house, as she grabbed two flute glasses and a bottle of champagne. Then, she walked out of her back door towards the pool.

Tim had just teed off on the 6th hole, when the business clients asked him if Mr. Caster had given him any information to pass along? Tim recalled what he was supposed to tell them, and said, "He advised me to tell you that everything was going as planned, and the account is being converted as we speak."

They all finished their beers, and gave cheers to that, and hopped in Tim's new golf cart.

At that same moment, Erica was asking Mr. Caster where she should have her husband take her for her 27th birthday in six months?! Apollo was sitting on the edge of the pool, sipping on the champagne. He smiled.

Then, Mr. Caster began listing possible destinations, while he directed Erica's mouth back to sucking his cock. "The Virgin Islands would be a wonderful destination for you, Mrs. Butterworth..." Slurp.... Slurp.... Slurp.... "Or, if you and your husband are adventurous, and like to explore, I would also recommend Costa Rica...

"Slurp.... Slurp.... Slurp.... POP! "We love to explore, and do adventurous things! I'm really enjoying this conversation!" she said, and resumed sucking his cock.

Mr. Caster took a sip of his chilled champagne, and said, "I know."

Tim's golf ball had just landed on the 9th green, when they saw the beverage cart girl driving down from the clubhouse. One of the clients said, "Finally!"

Another client said, "I'm definitely going to get her number this time!" Tim ordered them all another round of whiskey and cokes. They finished their putts, and tallied their scores up. Tim was losing through the first nine holes.

One of the more inebriated clients rattled off their scores, and asked Tim if his husband played?

Tim laughed, and took a swig of his beer, and said, "I'll have you know, that my lovely WIFE, is the hottest piece of ass you will ever see, in your LIFE! So, I am the only one that will be winning tonight!" They all laughed and made their way towards the back nine holes.

Meanwhile, back at the Butterworths, Erica was looking at her ankles resting atop of Mr. Caster's shoulders. They had ventured into his Guest house, after she swallowed his first giant load of cum, by the pool.

The original purpose for their move was to change his sheets, but she wasn't wearing a top while doing so, and soon he was at full mast again. They started kissing and one thing led to another, and now he was relentlessly pounding her. Her feet were hitting the backboard of his bed, when she felt another orgasm coming on, ".....ARE..... YOU.... FUCK.... ING..... KIDD.... ING..... ME.....!" She couldn't believe his stamina. She had never been fucked liked this before. She began to wonder if she had ever really been fucked at all, ever!

He yelled at her, "Who is fucking you, slut?!"

She yelled, "YOU... ARE!"

He pounded her harder, and yelled, "What's my name, BITCH!?"

She screamed, "MIS.... TER.... CAS.... TER...."

He yelled, "LET THE NEIGHBORS KNOW!! WHO IS FUCKING YOU? YOU STUPID WHITE MARRIED SLUT....!?"

She felt so degraded. In her mind, she thought, I am not a slut, as she held on to his big triceps. Her mind was exploding, and she screamed, "MIS.... TER.... CAS.... TER!" as he pummeled away.

She told herself, I am definitely not a stupid slut, as she felt another orgasm building. I am definitely married, her thoughts conflicting. I am such a whore. I am such a slut! It felt good to admit it! She had one of her strongest orgasms yet. Out loud, she screamed, "FUCK.... ME.... MAS.... TER.... FUCK.... ME.... MAS.... TER....!" The headboard sounded like it was breaking, and she thought she heard something fall off of a shelf and break.

How could he keep up this pace!? She began convulsing, and she saw lights flickering, and then she blacked out.

A couple hours later, it was about 1:30pm, and Tim was in the fairway of the 18th hole. He was trying to find his seven-iron. He was still a few shots behind the other guys, but he was feeling pretty good. They were all about 7 whiskey drinks in. He couldn't wait to get home and showered and get a big juicy steak from the Martini bar later. He decided to text Erica to see if she was having a good day.

He found his club in his golf bag, and then got his phone out. He sent, "Hey Honey! Hope you're having a wonderful day! It's beautiful out here, and these guys are pretty fun. We still have another nine holes to play, so should be home around 5ish. Love you! Xoxo."

He put his phone away, and then took his shot from the fairway. It landed in a sand bunker, just beside the green.

One of the clients yelled, "Don't forget your sunscreen!" from the other side of the fairway. Tim laughed and gave him the finger.

The client yelled back, "Speaking of birdies... Watch this!" The client swung, and yelled, "FOUR..." as his ball soared and ended up 2 feet from the pin. Tim rolled his eyes, and thought, this guy is a real cocksucker.

Back at the Butterworths, Erica's dreamy eyes were staring out the guest house window, through the open shudders, at the waterfall. She had been alternating, between napping and sucking Mr. Caster's huge cock, over the past two hours.

She was now listening to the shower run, and letting her mind drift over the events of the past few days. She heard her phone vibrate and thought about Tim, for the first time in a few hours. She rolled her naked body, over onto her hands and knees, and crawled over to the corner of the bed. She grabbed her phone from the night stand.

Mr. Caster had just walked out of the shower, when he heard her phone notification. He saw her crawling up the bed, and felt his giant cock twitch again. Unbelievable, he thought. His cock thought so, too. So he walked around the bed and stood naked beside her, toweling off, when he saw her text a kissy face emoji, back to her hubby.

She then felt her hair being pulled back, and a deep voice say, "That man is your husband." She bit her lip. "He deserves more than some dumb ass emoji," replied Mr. Caster. Erica was on all fours. Her nipples immediately became erect, and were now touching the pillow top.

She looked at her phone, and felt a hand slap her ass. "Call him," she heard. Out of the periphery of her eyes, she could see his huge cock begin to swell again.

Unbelievable, she thought. Mr. Caster's huge cock began to lengthen, and flatten out, and it pointed at the base of the nightstand.

"Could make it point at the ceiling?," she thought.

She reached for her phone, and making a pitiful face, she said, "You're right, Sir." Mr. Caster's cock rose an inch. She noticed this, and she hit the green phone icon, next to the word, "Hubby."

Tim was ordering another round from the cart girl, for the clients, when he heard his phone's ringtone. It was Alan Parson's "Eye in the Sky," and the clients started laughing. Tim shelled out his cash to the cart girl, and quickly passed out the drinks, and answered the phone, "Hello Beautiful! What are you up to?"

Erica said, "Hi Tim.... Are you hitting them big and hard, today?" Mr. Caster smiled, and he let go of her hair, and he let his hand fall to her narrow back. His eyes roamed over her exquisite figure, like he was inspecting a brand new, Agusta Brutale. A motorcycle, he once owned.

He ran his hand from her shoulder, down her arched back, to the curves of her ass and thighs.

Tim replied, "I think you mean, 'long and straight,' cupcake. I'm actually a few strokes back right now, but I'm mounting a comeback!"

Mr. Caster heard the word 'mount,' and a jar of coconut oil on the nightstand, caught his eye. He reached for it, and Erica replied, "Well I hope you don't lose, dear," as she turned to look at Mr. Caster's. massive cock. It began pulsating, as it rose up towards the lamp.

He was opening a jar of something. She bit her lip, and looked up at Mr. Caster. He was watching her lips move, when she said, "How long will it take... for you to mount this comeback?"

Tim said, "Only seven strokes, and I'm back in business!"

Mr. Caster began stroking his cock, with the coconut oil. "Seven strokes?" She repeated, while watching his hand pump his thick shaft, in her periphery. Mr. Caster took some oil in his other hand and began rubbing it over her ass, that was now swaying back and forth.

Erica said, "I wish you were here... Tim." She felt Mr. Caster's weight press down on the bed behind her knees. Tim spit out his beer. One of the client's was motioning for him to take his shot.

Tim covered the phone and said "One second!" Tim asked Erica, "I wish I was, too. Wha.... So what are you doing right now?"

Erica moaned, as the man behind her began moving the head of his cock up and down her slit. She said, "I'm about to have another orgasm."

Tim could feel his pants begin to stir. Tim lowered his voice, and said, "I could come home right now?"

Mr. Caster pressed the head of his cock up against her sphincter.

Erica yelped, and looked back over her shoulder and said, "Seriously....? No way!"

Tim said, "Yes way...?! Mr. Caster began applying pressure to her ass, and the entire head of his cock popped into her ass. "OH.... FUCK. WOW. Oh my God. Is this really... HAPPENING!?"

Tim was enjoying her level of interest in his game, and said, "It's happening, babe. Just say the word, and I can be there in 5 minutes."

Erica's eyes rolled back, and she felt herself begin to cum again. "Oh God," she said.

Tim heard her, and then he adjusted his pants. Damn, she's horny, he thought to himself.

One of the client's yelled at him again, to take his shot. Then, he thought he heard what sounded like someone clapping on the other end of the line. Tim thought fast.

He covered his phone, and walked over to one of the clients and said, "Listen, I'm sorry, but I really need to get home. It's my wife. She fell and hurt herself," and he pointed to his phone. They both heard her cry out, "HOLY... FUCK!" and then they all heard a clapping sound, again.

The client said, "Dude, no worries, Tim! Hope she's okay!"

Tim said he'd send a caddy back to drop off another cart. He told him he would touch base with him later about dinner plans, and then he hopped in his new cart and headed home.

Tim made it home in 9 minutes. He was undoing his pants when he entered the house. He ran up the stairs, almost tripping over his clothes, and found that no one was there. Even the bed looked untouched.

Tim thought about this, and realized Erica was probably out by the pool.

The Sun was setting, when Tim hopped back into his golf cart, and decided to just drive down there, in case he could help bring her things back up. He parked the cart, on the side of the guest house and began walking towards the pool.

He didn't see anyone, but he saw something floating in the water. It appeared to be a bikini. He walked up closer to the edge and kneeled down to grab it out of the pool. He held it up, and noticed that it looked like one of Erica's bikini tops.

Tim then heard muffled voices behind him, and turned to look at the Guest house. It wasn't dark enough outside, to see in the window, but Tim found his feet walking over to it, anyway.

As he approached the guest house window, it seemed to get farther away, while everything else around Tim, seemed to be getting closer.

His mind began to race, and his mouth got dry. His ears began to hear things, he couldn't quite make out, because he could hear his heart pounding, competing with the noises coming from behind the wall.

Tim now felt himself surrounded by bushes. He pressed his ear against the guest houses window pane. He heard a familiar noise. It was the clapping sound from earlier, when he was on the phone with Erica.

Then, he heard an even more familiar noise. He heard Erica cry out, "I'M...... CUMMING......!!"

Tim almost fainted, but before he did, he heard his phone ding. His hands were shaking, but he found his phone in his pocket, and saw a notification from AirBBC. It said, "Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Butterworth! You have won this year's AirBBC award, for best hosts!!"

Tim actually smiled at this, and then he heard, "I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK...!" from behind the window, which made his eyes go blank.

The Sun began setting behind the trees, as Tim unzipped his pants. HE began stroking himself in-between his bushes and the window. He heard Erica screaming, "SO... WORTH... IT...!!" and "FUCK... MEEE... OH.... MMMMY... GOD.... YASSSS....!!"

The clapping sound was relentless, and non-relenting.

Tim kept stroking himself, when another notification pinged on his phone. It was also from AirBBC, and it read, "One more 5 star review, and you and your lovely spouse, will enjoy a free AirBBC stay, at the destination of your choosing!"

Tim was staring wide-eyed at the text, as the Sunlight faded behind the tall trees.

Then he heard Mr. Caster bellow the words, "Where do you want it, you married white SLUT!?" Tim eyes lifted to the window, which he could now clearly see through. His wife was facing him on all fours, with her head being pulled back, by her hair. She looked amazing.

Tim watched as her tits wobbled back and forth, in slow motion. She had a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

He heard Erica say, "OH... mmmm.... mmmy face... PLEASE!"

Tim came all over the wall.

Tim kept watching, as Mr. Caster let go of her hair and she climbed down from the bed, and turned to face Mr Caster. Tim saw Erica's gorgeous ass drop down in slow motion in front of the window. Facing away, in front of him.

And as her ass was directly in front of his face... over her shoulder, he saw the biggest, blackest, thickest cock ever, taking aim at her face. As her entire perfect ass, rested on the back of her legs, Tim heard his wife moan. Then, he heard something splatter against the window pane. His ears were ringing.

Tim noticed his phone ding, again. He looked down, to see the notification, and it read, "Thank you for your service. All the best! ~ AirBBC"

THE END.