Airbnb at its Best

Story Info
A married man stays with a single woman for the night.
1.5k words
3.12
12.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a real story about a real Airbnb experience. Everything in it actually happened and I have not tried to embellish it at all, so please don't criticise that it's not what you want. It is what it is.

I'm a married man in my fifties. I often have business in London. As I live two hours away, I usually go the day before so I'm ready for meetings first thing. It's expensive staying in hotels or guesthouses, so Airbnb has been great. I've now stayed in quite a few.

On one trip, I was scanning through Airbnb looking for a place to stay and spotted one where the single lady in her twenties had a flat and was willing to share with her guest. Looking closer at the details it seemed that, when she had a guest, she would vacate her room and sleep in the lounge, letting them have her comfy bed (as she put it). There was no stipulation about women only, so I booked for my night stay.

She, Charlotte, contacted me to confirm the booking and send me instructions. If I arrived before she got back from work, I could just let myself in with the key from the locksafe.

The day came and I arrived late afternoon. I let myself in, as instructed. It was a regular one bedroom flat with a small hallway and three rooms off: the large bedroom, the kitchen/diner/lounge (which had a clear glass panelled door to the hall) and the bathroom (which had a clear window panel to the hall above the door). From the lounge there were French doors to a balcony which went along the length of the flat encompassing the kitchen and bedroom windows as well.

As I knew I was going to be in the main bedroom, I went in to put my bag down. The bed was made and ready for me. As I walked around the bed, though, I noticed a small pile of very pretty knickers on the bedside chair, like they had just been washed and placed there for me to see. My mind quickly went into overdrive. Why had she done that? Was she trying to be blatant with me? What if I objected to Airbnb?

Seeing these made me curious about the rest of her underwear, so I had a quick look through her drawers (so to speak) noting the kind of style she liked, getting them out and examining the wear on the gusset, then folding them carefully and putting them back exactly as I found them. I couldn't see any dirty pairs around, which I was partly hoping for.

When I had finished, I left my bags in the bedroom and went out of the flat in search of something to eat. I returned around 90 minutes later, spotting a woman ahead of me going into the building with her bike. When I got up to the flat where I was staying and put my key in the door, it opened before I could turn it. It was Charlotte, just returned from work on her bike. She hadn't had the chance to put her things down yet so was a bit flustered.

Despite living in London, Charlotte struck me as being an outdoors type. She had an athletic body with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was attractive and a little naughty/cheeky looking.

She welcomed me in and started to show me things when I said that I had already popped in earlier and left my bag in the bedroom. We walked into the bedroom together and I wondered if she might say something about the knickers. She spotted them and quickly went over to put them away, saying that her cleaner must have left them out when she prepared the room in the morning. That makes sense, but we both thought it strange that the cleaner would leave them out for me to see if she knew I was coming.

Charlotte was still wearing her cycling gear and I could tell she hadn't prepared to sleep in the lounge yet. As soon as I went into the kitchen for a drink, she asked if she could get some clothes from her bedroom. Of course, I agreed.

She put the TV on in the lounge and started to make her dinner. I asked if I could sit in the lounge with her and she was fine with that. We didn't say much for the hour we were there together. I asked her about her work and hobbies. We made a few comments about the news and the programme on the TV. I can't say that we were getting on that well, so I made my excuses and turned in at around 9.30pm. Just before I left, she informed me that she would be leaving early in the morning and that I didn't need to rush as I had until 10am before I needed to be out. I was needing to leave about an hour after her anyway for my appointment.

On entering the bedroom, I promptly took my clothes off and stayed naked for a while, hoping that she might knock on the door and want some more clothes, but it didn't happen. I put my sleep boxers on and went to the bathroom dressed like that. She caught a glimpse of me walking along the hallway through the glass panelled door, I'm sure.

I left my bedroom door ajar for a while and when she went to the bathroom, I tried desperately to get a view through the glass window above the door but couldn't. I might have tried harder if she was having a shower, but she just cleaned her teeth and washed her face.

As she returned to the lounge, I heard her getting the bed settee out. I had noted that, if I stood on the chair in the bedroom, I could open the bedroom window and climb out on the balcony. As it was dark, I would not be spotted, and I could then try to look in the lounge window to see Charlotte changing. I did this as quietly as I could. When I got on the balcony, I noticed that the lounge French doors were open (it was a warm Summers evening). It was too risky to go closer, so I watched her sketchy reflection in the door glass as she stripped off. I had to use my imagination for what she actually looked like as it was hard to see any detail, just shapes really.

When she got into bed, I crept back through the bedroom window and got into her lovely comfy bed with thoughts of her being there most other nights.

I was awake early in the morning, as normal, but sat up in bed to read. I then heard Charlotte getting ready. She was up and out in a jiffy before I could think of any strategy to create a compromising situation. Once it all went quiet, I realised I had the flat to myself.

The first thing I did was remove my sleepwear. I then walked to kitchen naked to make a cup of tea, and then went to the bathroom, half hoping that she might have forgotten something, come back and walk in on me. I also hoped she might have a camera somewhere where she could watch me.

As I returned to the bedroom, I thought I would have another look through her drawers. I started this time with her small bedside drawers; some that I hadn't checked the evening before. I got to the bottom drawer and there it was - a dildo! This was exciting. I switched it on, sniffed it (nothing noticeable) and then started to rub it against my already hard dick. I put a bit of pre-cum on it and let it dry. I also got a couple of pairs of her knickers out again, just to help me imagine her being there. Then, in the bed where she must pleasure herself regularly, I masturbated all the way to ejaculation. I contemplated using her knickers to cum into, but that was too risky, so tissues sufficed.

After I was done, I decided to wash the dildo and put it back, along with the knickers in their original place and position. I then got dressed and walked into the kitchen looking for breakfast. I sat down on the settee with my cereals and noticed that she had left her dirty knickers and tights from the day before on the seat of a dining chair. Of course, I had to have a look at her smeared gusset and give it a sniff. It was quite ripe from her long day's activity, including cycling to and from work. I was pleased to have been offered them 'on a plate' as it were. That was the icing on the cake.

So, I left, putting the key back in the locksafe. As I now knew her full name (from a letter on the side), I found her on Facebook and I can go and view her profile whenever I like knowing that I've slept in her bed, played with her dildo, seen most of her knickers and sniffed the juices from her cunt. That's what I call a rich Airbnb experience!