Airport Strip Search Pt. 02

Story Info
Two male college students get processed in jail.
790 words
3.32
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Processing at Puerto Yanez Correctional Facility

---------------------

After about a 20--30 minute drive through the city center, we made our way onto a set of backroads. A large, gated facility came into view.

"Puerto Yanez Correctional Facility" a large white and black sign read.

Sanchez came to a stop at a guard post and showed his ID. A loud buzzing sound emitted from the gate as it slowly opened and closed behind us. My first impression was that this was not at all like the prisons or jails back home. It looked like a shithole for lack of better words. Resembling the "tent city" jail in Arizona, the facility consisted of a large cement building in the center, surrounded by a sandy field and large number of military style tents staked into concrete slabs.

The SUV came to a complete stop and Officer Sanchez led us into a small 6ft by 8ft "intake" cell with metal mesh on all sides. We were forced to stand shoulder to shoulder with about 7 other men for what seemed like a few hours until a guard opened the cell and led us all out onto the sandy field.

Joined by another 2 guards, he ordered us to stand side by side in a straight line.

"Remove all of your clothing and place it in the bag when it gets to you. ¡Ándale, Ándale!"

Luke turned and looked at me.

"There's no way I can survive in this shithole. Jordan - Promise me you'll get us out of here." Luke said with a quiver in his voice.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't lie to him when I was on the verge of tears myself. All I could do was give him a quick hug and that's exactly what I did.

For the second time today, we stripped naked in front of each other. All our belongings and our dignity were taken away from us. We moved to cover ourselves as best as we could but were quickly stopped.

"¡Arriba las manos! Put your hands above your head!"

With our hands now above our head, one of the guards used a canister to apply a delousing powder to our bodies.

After a few minutes, a different guard turned on a hose and sprayed us with a jet of cold water. The pressure was painful when it hit our dicks, but at the same time it felt refreshing after standing in the intense heat.

"Turn to form a single file line, squat down, and spread your cheeks with both hands."

I had a feeling this was going to happen eventually, but it doesn't change how violating and disgusting it feels.

With Luke in front of me, I watched as he got into a squatting position and spread his ass wide enough to reveal his tight, pink hole. His hairless hole contrasted with mine which became exposed to the poor guy behind me shortly after.

Carrying a flashlight in one hand and orange jumpsuits in the other, the third guard shined the light up our asses then passed us our new outfits.

After we got dressed, we were led in groups to different tents. There were about 20 bunk beds lined up in rows with a single toilet out in the open. Luke and I found beds not too far apart and despite how uncomfortable they were, we managed to pass out quickly from sheer exhaustion.

I was awoken by an announcement on a loudspeaker that echoed throughout the facility.

"Hot water showers are now available for the next 30 minutes. Again hot water showers are now available for the next 30 minutes."

Within minutes, every tent, amounting to dozens of men, congregated in an open shower area. Although reluctant at first we both stripped out of our clothes and tried our best to rinse off whatever sweat and grime we could.

After the shower, we were provided with a basic breakfast. While eating, a guard came up to our tent.

"Jordan Richman and Luke Wells make your way to me please. I repeat Jordan Richman and Luke Wells, please meet me at the front gate."

I stood up and together with Luke, walked over to the front gate where a guard was waiting with a set of shackles and a transport van.

"You guys got lucky. Your trial is today. It usually takes guys months to see a judge here normally." The guard joked.

"Hands out toward me."

With our hands extended, the guard shackled our hands together, legs to each other and pushed us onto the van.

"Fuck I hope this is the last I see of that place. You think they're letting us go?" Luke said optimistically.

"I hope so dude."