College Students Cavity Searched

Story Info
Male college students are stripped naked at a festival.
3.3k words
4.14
18.4k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Warning: This part of the story contains scenes of male non-consent and humiliation. All characters are over the age of 18.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It's my first story and I hope you enjoy it!

Kyle's Perspective:

My buddies Wesley, Eric and I have been buddies since freshmen year of college. Technically, I've known Eric since high school but we didn't really interact much until we all ended up in the same freshman dorm at Philly University. We were all different majors at the time, but we shared a few gen-ed classes and a first-year seminar class. Although some of our interests varied (Wes got in on a swim scholarship and Eric played club rugby), we all love video games and having a good time (partying most weekends, going out to bars and frat parties to pick up girls).

Over the past 3 years we have grown pretty close, and I could say without a doubt they're my best friends and I know we have each other's backs. This past summer each of us landed an internship in Philly so we decided to all get an apartment together and stay here throughout our senior year.

Come Fall, Eric and I were informed we landed full time positions. I'll be joining a technology firm as a consultant and Eric landed something at a local architecture firm. Wes has always wanted to be a doctor, and applied to a few top med schools -- but hasn't heard back yet.

Between the 3 of us, the start of the semester has been rough to be honest. Our classes have been killing us and Wes and Eric are in pretty serious relationships at the moment so we haven't really had the chance to let loose.

A few weeks back, Eric told us one of his rugby buds knew one of the event managers at a super popular music festival coming up called Fallfest, and would be able to score me, Wes and their girlfriends super cheap tickets. Wes and I obviously jumped at the opportunity, and Lisa and Anna were down as well.

September dragged by, but eventually the day of the festival came around.

Eric banged on my bedroom door. "Wake up man, we have to start packing and shit."

Groggy, I looked up at my alarm clock and it was 8 AM! The guy always has to be on time for everything.

I got up, changed out of my pajamas, and put on jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I figured it would be pretty chilly. I walked past the living room on the way to the bathroom and saw Wes was still passed out from the night before. Eric was in the kitchen.

"Yo guys, eggs and bacon?" Eric said.

"Mmm yeah sure that sounds good." Wes mumbled.

"Yes please." I added.

When I got to the bathroom, the mirror was still super foggy so I figured Eric must have just finished showering. I shaved, showered, got dressed and by the time I got back to the common area, Eric and Wes were already at the table eating. I sat down and grabbed some food from the counter.

"What else do you guys think we should bring? I packed our water bottles, some snacks, and a towel in my bag." Eric asked.

Wes responded. "Obviously weed, but do you think we should bring molly too? I've still got a decent amount of both from Chris's frat party last week."

"I mean I'm down for both, but I feel like we have to be careful. You know how my brother Jay is a lawyer? He told me that some genuinely crazy set of new laws passed last week to crack down on drugs after that group of kids OD'd in Olympia last year. He didn't say much else, just that they were super strict now."

"So...I'll double wrap everything in plastic baggies?" Wes joked.

Jay's heads up had me kind of worried, but we all agreed that it would be pretty boring for the 5 of us without bringing anything. We decided to split everything up between the 3 of us, to reduce the risk of getting caught. It seemed like a good idea at the time?

I put some weed under the waistband of my briefs, Eric put some in his jacket pocket, and Wes put the molly in a pretty well hidden zipper of his backpack. By 11 we were all set to head out.

"Lisa and Anna are going to meet us there, they already left with some of their sorority friends." Eric said.

Wes, Eric and I got into Eric's car and we started the drive to the venue.

"I'm honestly hype as fuck, I've been looking forward to this for a while." I said.

"Dude we all have. Class has been stressing me the hell out, I feel like we haven't partied in forever."

"Eric -- we were at Chris's party on Saturday what are you talking about?"

Eric paused for a second. "Yeah I guess you're right... still it should be fun."

After sitting in traffic for a bit, we finally got to the venue. It took us a bit to find parking, we grabbed our bags and started to walk over to the entrance. The weather was a little nippy, but I figured it'll warm up a bit later once the sun comes out.

"Kyle -- can you pull up the QR codes for us when we get closer?"

"Yeah I got it."

As we moved up to the front of the line, I got a better view of the overall set up. There was a VIP tent close to the stage, and most people were standing on the large lawn in the center. At the entrance, I saw a huge tent with a few cops outside. Bathrooms and refreshments maybe?

Eric looked up from his phone. "Anna just texted me, she said they got in and are in Pen 4."

"Cool I guess we'll head that way once we get past security."

About 5 minutes later we finally got to the front of the line. Right before we got to the person scanning the tickets, I saw a big yellow sign that said, "BY ENTERING THIS AREA YOU CONSENT TO A SEARCH UNDER THE DRUG FREE PHILADELPHIA ACT." I got a knot in my stomach. I wonder if that's part of the new set of laws Jay was talking about?

I showed the guy my QR code tickets and he scanned them.

"These are for the 3 of us."

"Okay, you guys can move on to the security checkpoint."

Wes, Eric and I walked a little further down, closer to the big tent I saw earlier. The line divided into 2, and we saw people going through what looked like 2 metal detectors. Eventually, we made it through without setting any alarm bells off.

"Told you we'd be good man, nothing to worry about." Wes said reassuringly.

He spoke too soon.

A female police officer walking up and down the crowd control fencing with a K9 stopped right when she got to us.

"You 3, come with me. You've seen selected for a mandatory screening."

"FUCK." I muttered under my breath, quiet enough that she didn't hear me. Eric could see I was nervous.

"Guys relax. They do screenings like this all the time, I'm sure it'll just be a quick pat down and we'll be on our way. Worse case -- they check Wes's bag and find the molly if they look hard enough. They'll just confiscate it, same thing happened to Ben last year."

We followed the police officer to the tent and lined up behind 5 other people. 2 girls around our age, a couple that looked like they were in their late twenties, and 1 guy that looked like he was straight out of high school.

I had a look around and there must have been around 3 police officers standing at the entrances to the tent. I thought it was weird that actual police were doing these screenings instead of event security but figured maybe they just needed additional support for an event of this size.

In front of the 2 girls, there was a big plastic curtain, splitting up the tent into what must be the area where they do the screening.

The 3 of us waited patiently and quietly for it to be our turn.

Every few minutes, people were waved in by one of the male police officers, but they never came back out. There must be an exit on the other side I thought.

Finally, it was our turn.

"You 3 guys came in together, right?" The police officer standing in front of the curtain said.

"Yes." Eric responded immediately.

"Alright you all go in together."

He waved us through and 2 other cops were standing in the middle of the room. One was a fat balding man, and the other was a younger officer around our age named Callahan.

The balding one, Lieutenant Briggs according to his name tag, stared us straight in the eyes and asked, "do you have any weapons or drugs on you?"

"No officer, we don't." Wes responded.

"We'll see about that. Remove your jackets and that backpack, then place them in this container. Then I want you to move back to where you are, spread open your legs a bit more and raise your hands toward the ceiling." Briggs said pointing toward a large storage container you would use when moving.

Each of us glanced at each other nervously and started to unzip our jackets. We placed them neatly in the large container. Returning to the center of the room, we stood side by side with our feet far apart, and our hands over our heads.

I was cold without my coat but must have been sweating from nerves.

Callahan started to go through our things, starting with Eric's jacket. At the same time, Briggs started to pat me down. He put both hands on my pecs, moved down to the side of my ribcage, and then my stomach area. Bending down slightly, he worked his way up from my calves, to my thighs, and then my groin area.

"What's this?" He asked touching the zip-loc baggie with weed stuffed under my waistband.

"Ummm..." I was interrupted.

"I found something in one of the jackets boss." Callahan said holding up the weed that Eric stuffed in his jacket pocket.

"That's uhh not mine." Eric blurted out.

"Yeah sure..." Briggs said, clearly not convinced.

"All 3 of you remove your shoes, socks, and shirts. Do it now."

Wes immediately objected. "What the fuck man? Are you strip searching us? Just take the weed and let us go. I promise we don't have anything else. We need to get to our girlfriends, they're waiting on us."

Briggs grinned.

"Take them off now and put everything in the container for Officer Callahan to search."

After standing there for a few seconds, all of us unsure what to do, Eric nodded his head and started to untie his shoes and peel his socks off revealing his size 13 feet.

Wes and I followed his lead, and we each threw our shoes and socks into the bin.

The concrete floor felt cold as we all walked back to the center. This time Wes was the first to take the lead and pulled his graphic t-shirt over his head. Wes was a swimmer and it showed. He had a completely smooth upper body, small pecs and toned abs.

Eric was next, revealing his incredibly muscular and hairy, yet trimmed chest. He always talked about how Anna loved it and would call it her "fur blanket."

After I pulled off my long sleeve, we all placed our shirts in the container. At this point, it looked like Callahan already finished searching through our jackets, shoes and socks.

"Now your pants." Briggs demanded.

I couldn't believe this was happening, and from the look on Eric's and Wes's face, they were equally as upset with this whole situation.

Wes pulled down his joggers, revealing red American Eagle boxer briefs. Eric followed by unbuckling his belt and jeans, then dropping them to the floor. He was wearing black Calvin Klein briefs.

I stood there frozen. I knew if I dropped my jeans the cops would see the zip-block baggy bulging under my waistband.

"You too kid." Briggs barked.

I unbuckled my belt and slowly let my pants fall to the floor, revealing my briefs and the outline of the weed I was trying to hide.

"In the container."

One by one, we picked our legs up, finished taking off our pants and chucked them in the bin Callahan was going through.

Standing on the cold floor in just our underwear, there was silence for a few moments.

"Found something else in the backpack. Looks like they were trying to hide pills in one of the zippers. Enough to potentially distribute. I wonder what else these kids brought with them."

Wes blurted out with desperation in his voice.

"Please please just let us go. Just take what you found and I promise we'll leave the festival. We don't -"

The older officer interjected, pointing at my crotch. "Were you really going to say you don't have anything else? Drop the underwear. Each of you."

I knew it was coming, but in the back of my mind I was still holding onto hope that they'd just let us go with our dignity intact. The 3 of us have seen each other in our underwear before, but never naked. In fact, we're all generally pretty private people. All of this is just fucked up on so many levels I thought to myself.

"No. I'm not taking off my underwear in front of two of my best friends. It's not happening. If you want us to do this, do the decent thing and finish the strip search separately." Eric said calmly to the officers.

Briggs stared at Eric for a second.

"Look. These are the facts. We already have enough to charge you under the new Drug Free Philadelphia Act. It's either we finish up here now, or I handcuff you and I finish up the cavity search outside in front of what? 2,000 people?"

It must have taken Eric a moment to process the 2 words "cavity search," but when he did his attitude changed.

"Well what's it going to be? Here now? Or in 5 minutes in front of everyone?"

Eric, one of the toughest and smartest guys I know, appeared to have accepted the reality of the situation. In one swift movement, he grabbed the waistband of his underwear and dropped them to the ground. He looked to the floor in shame as his bushy pubes and 5" long uncut penis was in view.

Wes and I turned our bodies facing opposite sides of the tent so that we wouldn't see each other, and dropped our underwear at the same time. The bag of weed obviously fell to the floor, and Callahan picked it up.

The two cops could see we were clearly uncomfortable being nude like this from the way we were positioned.

"Now stand single file, one in front of each other."

Desperate for the entire ordeal to end, we complied with minimal hesitation. Eric turned sideways, and Wes and I were able to see his hairy ass cheeks. Then Wes turned around and walked behind Eric, revealing his 4" circumcised dick, smooth ass, and neatly trimmed pubes. I positioned myself behind Wes.

Briggs walked in front of Eric, grabbed a flashlight from his utility belt and shined it on his penis.

"Each of you. Lift up your penis and scrotum."

We did as he asked.

He made his way from Eric to Wes and then to me. My balls were so shriveled up from the cold there wasn't even much to "lift."

The officer moved back to Eric.

"Pull back your foreskin so I can see the glans."

"You're fucking sick you know that? What? Do you think I'm hiding drugs in my goddamn foreskin?"

The officer just stood there and smirked.

"I'm not going to repeat myself."

Eric sighed and complied with his order.

"All of you -- bend over in a squatting position with your hands touching your toes."

"No. Fucking. Way. Am I doing that. I'm not gay. My friends aren't gay. This is not fucking happening." Wes said.

Callahan immediately grabbed Wes, and started to drag him to toward the exit of the tent.

"Ok ok ok! I'll do it." Wes shouted.

Wes ran back to between Eric and I. We each started to squat, and slowly bent our backs toward our feet.

Fuck. This is really happening I thought to myself. I'm completely naked standing behind my 2 best friends. Any second now Wesley Anderson is going to get into deep enough of a squat that his asshole is going to be inches from my face.

And then it happened. His ass moved close enough to the ground that his asscheeks spread open and I could see his pink hole. There was not a shred of hair, other than the pubes close to his taint and his ballsack. I was genuinely disgusted; I think we all were.

Wes had the same view of Eric. Once he squat down, Eric's hairy muscular ass opened up and revealed an equally hairy asshole.

Once we were all in a seemingly deep enough position, Briggs grabbed his flashlight and illuminated it on our holes. He looked at Eric's hairy hole first, then Wes's pink one and then mine last.

He turned the flashlight off and turned to his partner.

"Do you want to finish them up while I bag the evidence?"

"Sure, I've got it." Callahan responded.

Before I think any of us could process what was happening (or going to happen), Callahan snapped on a latex glove, opened up a small container of lube from one of the drawers, lubed up his pointer finger and started to put it up Eric's hole. After moving it around his hole for a few seconds, he took it out and Eric collapsed onto the floor in the fetal position.

Still in the squatting position, the officer then moved behind Wes and inserted his finger. At this point, Wes had some tears coming down his cheeks and was obviously distraught, but that officer must have reached so far into his hole that he touched Wes's prostate. Within a few more seconds, Wes's penis was semi-hard. A few seconds after that -- Wes's penis was completely erect, pointing up toward the top of the tent and a solid 6 inches.

Callahan eventually removed his finger from Wes once it was clear that there were no drugs shoved up his ass. Eric and Wes regained their composure, and unfortunately sat up in time for Callahan to insert his finger into my hole. At this point, most of the original lube was already off his finger and I winced in pain. It wasn't until his finger was out of me did I realize that the same finger that was just shoved up my ass, was also in my two best friends holes. I think they realized it too as I saw their face change from a look of pity to horror.

"Get dressed. I just finished organizing all the evidence collected, we're sending you to county." Biggs said.

Callahan picked up the container full of our clothes and dumped it on the floor. Eric, Wes and I quickly got dressed. After putting on our clothes, we went to grab our jackets when Callahan stopped us.

"Hands behind your back."

Callahan grabbed a pair of handcuffs from his utility belt, and cuffed Eric. Briggs did the same to Wes, and they got one of the other officers to cuff me.

Callahan and Briggs led us out the back of the tent to their police cruiser. It wasn't until the doors slammed with the 3 of us in the backseat did we start to really process what just happened, and what comes next.