Airtight

Story Info
What can a girl do to cure the blues?
12.4k words
4.45
28.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Airtight is a continuation story from my Coke and Friends series:

"Coke Makes Everyone Cum"

"Lilly Wants a Baby"

"Chad's Choice"

"Denise's Descent"

Airtight can be read standalone, but may be more enjoyable after reading the others in the series.

*****

Denise Longly sat at the small round table in the Human Resources Director's office. Nancy Jenkins, the H.R. Director, and Denise's boss, Darren Davis, sat opposite her. They didn't look happy. Darren shuffled his feet, wringing his hands, then looked up.

"Might as well just get to it," he said, gruffly. "Did you have sex with a customer named Ray West?"

"What?" Denise's stomach clenched. "What business is my personal life to you?" She looked at Nancy. "He can't ask me questions like that, can he? Isn't this sexual harassment?"

Nancy's face darkened. "It's a valid question. We had a complaint that you are trading sexual favors for good reviews from your customers to get ahead. This is a very serious charge."

"I did NOT trade sexual favors for anything!" Eyes wide, Denise looked from Nancy to Darren and then back. "Who told you that?"

"You know we can't reveal the name of the whistleblower, Denise," Darren said. "Please answer the question."

"Why? Is there a policy stating who I can and cannot see on my own time?" Denise was getting defiant. How dare they even ask this question?

"We shouldn't need a policy about this sort of ..." Darren started but Nancy cut him off.

"Yes. Yes there is a policy that states quite clearly that fraternizing with customers beyond the scope of business is not allowed. It is there to protect the reputation of Symtec from being destroyed by people like you," Nancy said with heat in her eyes. She leaned forward. "Now answer the question, and do not lie to us, Denise, it will go much worse for you if you lie."

Denise was taken aback. She sat, stunned, for several seconds and then she nodded. "Yes, I had sex with Ray West, but it was not to curry favor or to ruin Symtec's precious reputation."

Nancy sat back in her chair, looking over at Darren, waiting. Darren's shoulders slumped. When he looked up at her she saw sadness in his eyes. She glanced over at Nancy, sitting there with a smug look on her face.

"I'm sorry, Denise. You were good at your job, but this crosses a line we can't ignore. We're not Daltech, and I for one am happy about that. Symtec's reputation is precious. It is what we have built this business on. Reputation, good service, and excellent products are what keep the doors open. You have sullied our reputation by your actions and we must respond to that."

"So, what does that mean? A demotion? A cut in pay?" Denise asked, fearing the answer.

"We're letting you go effective immediately," Darren shook his head. "I'm sorry. I have no choice."

Nancy stood up and handed a cardboard box to Denise. "A security officer is waiting outside to escort you to collect your personal belongings." The H.R. Director actually smiled as she waited for Denise to take the box.

Forty minutes later, Denise parked her car off Las Colinas Boulevard near Lake Carolyn. She and Chad, her ex-fiancé, used to come here. That was before she'd met Ray; before she'd fallen from being the 'good' girl to whatever she was now.

She walked along the paved track that ran near the shore. When she'd met Ray, she immediately crushed on him, hard. Inexplicably, he'd invaded her dreams and her fantasies. Then he'd taken her to a concert and he, with his wife, had seduced her. It hadn't been hard, she admitted. Before she knew it, she'd become involved in their lifestyle. They hadn't forced her, or even pressured her, but somehow they drew her in. Along the way she discovered that her parents and sister were already living in the lifestyle as well. It had all been too much and she fell from her pedestal. As the saying goes, the higher you are the harder you fall.

When she told Chad of her affair with Ray, he'd broken off the engagement. He hadn't been angry, just disappointed. Denise thought he knew before she told him and had already worked through the anger, but she wasn't sure. He'd just asked her for his ring back and then walked away. She tried to talk to him. She'd called him and begged to just talk, over and over, but he never relented. All he would say was that she'd lied to him and he could never trust her again.

Now she realized she'd lied to herself too, had been lying to herself her whole life. Funny how you can tell yourself a lie so often that you believe it is true. She'd told herself, she was a one man woman since her earliest childhood. Now she knew that was a lie. She had been shown a different way and she could never return to Neverland.

At a table outside a small restaurant that featured patio dining she saw him. Chad was sitting, drinking iced tea, facing her direction. He didn't see her. His attention was on a woman sitting across from him, but his posture was defensive, one arm across his chest. She stopped, watching him for a moment. He was a handsome man, for sure. Rugged good looks, broad hairy chest, thick arms; she remembered how it felt to be held by him and her already pained heart flared with new hurt. The woman across from him had her back to Denise, but she looked full figured, not fat, but not small. Her blouse had a low back that exposed most of her wide shoulders. Freckles speckled her back. Denise started to go talk to Chad. If she went up to him, he would have to talk to her, unless he made a scene.

What would she say? Stopping, she contemplated the internal question. As she stood there, dithering, the woman reached across the table and touched Chad's arm. He didn't pull back from her and his face softened. As she stroked his arm, he smiled. His smile wasn't happy, though, it was a sad smile. Suddenly it occurred to Denise that if she talked to him, she would only hurt him more. She couldn't tell him the only thing that would make him happy. If she did, he wouldn't believe her anyway. She'd lied to him. She'd destroyed the best thing in her life. Turning, she walked back to her car.

Sitting in the driver's seat, tears streamed down her face. For the first time in a very long time, she felt completely lost. She'd fucked up bad. She'd cheated on her fiancé, something she'd swore she would never do, and she'd been fired; her career destroyed. All because she allowed Ray West to seduce her. She felt like the biggest fool in the world. Seeing Chad had hurt so bad, but worse than her pain at seeing him was the pain she saw in him. How could she have done that to him? Her tears became sobs.

Finally, the sobs exhausted themselves and she stopped crying. Looking around she hoped no one had seen her. There wasn't anyone looking at her, or even in her direction. She pulled out of the parking lot and drove. Aimless at first, she eventually turned toward the house she shared with her sister, Carla. Carla was out of town at some conference and wouldn't be home again until late Saturday. It was just as well, Denise didn't want to be around anyone right then anyway.

Sitting in her quiet house, television off, lights off, she cried some more. She should be working on her resume, she knew, but she didn't have the will to do that right now. She stared at the cup of hot tea she'd made when she got home, but didn't drink. How could she have let it go this far? Her tea grew cold, but she didn't notice. She just sat there, staring blankly, with tears streaming down her face, and emotional agony filling her heart.

Her phone rang. Glancing down at it, sitting on the coffee table beside her cold tea, she saw that it was Ray West. Punching 'Decline' she shook her head. Ray was the last person she wanted to talk to just then. After a few minutes, her phone rang again. Ray again. Again she declined the call. Two more times he called, each a few minutes apart. Each time she declined the call. Ten minutes after Ray's last call her phone rang again. This time it was Jill West, Ray's wife. She declined that call too, and the next four calls from Jill after that. Finally she picked up her phone and turned it off.

At noon she finally stirred. She turned her laptop on and sat in front of it, watching it boot. An hour later she had her resume updated and ready to go. After being fired from Symtec, she didn't know if anyone would hire her, but she had to try. Visions of having to work in retail for minimum wage filled her head and tears threatened to fall again. She printed her resume, intending to proof read it again, and wandered back over to the couch. Just before she sat down, the doorbell rang.

"What now?" Denise tipped her head back, staring at the ceiling.

She contemplated not answering, but when it rang again she shuffled over to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Coke, the petite brunette that was a part of Ray's group. Fully intending to tell her to go away, Denise opened the door. Before Denise could say anything, Coke pushed the door wide, striding inside with a bright smile on her face while waving two bottles of wine.

"Okay, girl friend, we are going to par tay!" Coke said, shaking her head back and forth.

"I don't ..."

"Come on, Denise. You got me the afternoon off. That is too good a gift to not give you something in turn."

"What do ..."

"Jill told me what happened. I'm sure you think this is a bad thing right now, but believe me, life has a way of working out for people like you. I bet you get a better job, more pay, more fun, better company, with people you love working with and a boss that really cares about you, not just the numbers, and I bet it happens before the end of the week." Coke set the wine on the coffee table and sashayed into the kitchen.

"By the way," Coke called over her shoulder as she retrieved two wine glasses from the cabinet, "Do you have your resume updated?"

"Yeah, I just finished. It seemed like the thing to do," Denise said watching Coke.

She had to admit that Coke's presence was making her feel better. The petite woman had that effect on everyone. She watched Coke stretch up to get the wine glasses. Her very short skirt rose up revealing the round bottom of her butt cheeks. Denise wondered if she was wearing a thong or going commando. Either way, Denise had to admit, that ass was amazing.

"Great," Coke exclaimed returning to the living room with the two wine glasses. "Let's celebrate."

Denise couldn't help but laugh. "I got fired, Coke. That's not something to celebrate."

"Sure it is, girlfriend," Coke said filling the wine glasses. "You are no longer a slave to that job and you get to explore new opportunities. What better reason to celebrate."

"I don't know, how about being able to pay the rent next month?" Denise gave Coke a flat look, but could only hold it for a second.

"Don't worry about that. I told you, life has a way of working things out." Coke handed Denise a full glass of wine and then took a long pull from her own. "Oh, by the way, Jill told me to make sure you apply for the open RM position at Daltech. We could use an excellent person like you."

"Wait, what? There is an open RM position at DalTech?"

"I told you, life has a way of working out."

Denise's shoulders slumped and she shook her head. "They won't hire me. I just got fired. For cause. No one will hire me once they hear the story."

"Don't be so sure. Mr. Fallon doesn't care as much about your work history as your attitude. Come on, Let's fill out the application right now. It's online."

Coke led Denise to the laptop. Twenty minutes later they had completed the application and uploaded Denise's resume to the Daltech Human Resources web site. Denise sat back and looked over at the tiny brunette. Being with Coke had pulled her out of her depression. Smiling she reached over and took Coke's hand.

"Thank you so much for coming over." Denise leaned over, kissing Coke gently on the lips.

"Well, Jill told me what happened. Then Ray called and said you weren't taking his or Jill's phone calls. It sounded to me like you needed a friend."

"I did. I just didn't realize it until you were here."

Coke leaned forward and kissed Denise on the lips softly. When the kiss broke, Coke grinned at Denise.

"Mmm, your lips taste amazing. That is good wine."

Denise gave Coke a sad smile. "You are amazing. I wish I could be as happy as you are, but I can't, not when everything is going so crappy?"

"I'm telling you, everything will be okay. You'll get the job at DalTech and then we are going to have so much fun."

"But I hurt Chad. I really do love him, and now he is gone. I saw him today. He looks so hurt and sad. It broke my heart."

Coke took Denise's hands in her and looked up into her eyes. "Life will find a way for him too. Valleys are there so that we can feel how high the highs are. When I was younger, I was married. It only lasted two years. When we split I was heartsick for a long time, but I learned that you can't let the bumps slow you down. I'm happier today than I ever was with Ricky. He wanted to own me, to control me, to tame me, but that didn't work for me. Now, I have a great group of friends and life is so amazing. You'll have that too. I'm so happy for you."

Denise grinned. Coke was sincere. She really was happy for Denise. She had this confidence that everything would be okay, no matter what. Sitting there, looking into the petite brunette's green eyes, Denise felt warm and happy; no longer concerned about the future. Coke's attitude was contagious.

"I was in a real dark place before you came over and now, well, now I feel like it's going to be okay. How do you do that?"

Coke shrugged. "A gift, I guess. I don't have time for being down, you know. Life is too full of fun. Speaking of that, I have five great guys and one amazing woman I'd like to introduce you to. They're fire fighters down at station 403."

"Fire fighters? Really?" Denise crinkled her forehead and pursed her lips.

"And they are all hunks, even Jennie. She's a total dyke. More man than most men I know, if you know what I mean, but damn can that girl suck pussy. And she tastes amazing. I think it's all those protein drinks, she likes strawberry and mango." Coke made a face.

"You've had sex with her?" Denise had known Coke now for three weeks and was still amazed that the woman seemed to have had sex with everyone she ever met.

"Well, yeah, I mean, of course I have. I've had sex with all of them. I like Tommy the best. He's not as big as the others, but he's so cute and always has a smile on his face. But Steve is by far the best fuck of the bunch. His cock isn't the biggest, but girl, he knows how to use it and his tongue too. He once made me cum six times in a row just by eating my pussy. Flip is an asshole, but he has a big cock. If you're a size queen and can put up with his arrogant bullshit, he'll rock your world, but all of them are really pretty good people." Coke grabbed Denise by the hand and led her into her bedroom while she talked.

"Have you ever met anyone you didn't like?" Denise asked as they stopped in front of her full length mirror.

"Maybe that outfit. Don't you have anything sexy?" Coke giggled as she started unbuttoning Denise's white blouse.

"I was at work!"

"You wear that to work? No wonder they fired you. You must have something better in your closet. Before you start at Daltech, we have got to go shopping!" Coke undid the last button and pulled Denise's blouse off, tossing it onto the bed. "OMG! Is that your grandmother's bra!" Coke laughed, quickly undoing the row of six hooks holding the back strap of the bra together.

Denise shrugged her shoulders, letting Coke take her bra off. Coke's hands immediately went to Denise's waist and pushed her slacks down, forcing Denise to pick up one foot and then the other to get out of her pants.

"Wow, you went all out on the eighties good girl fashion today didn't you. Look at those granny panties. Come on, get them off. I'll find you something to wear.

Denise obediently slipped her panties down, following Coke into the closet once she was nude. By the time she got there, Coke had gone through a quarter of the skirts that Denise had hanging in her closet. Selecting the shortest skirt in the closet, Coke handed it to her.

"What about underwear?" Denise asked, sliding the skirt up her legs.

"Underwear is for pussies, but we're dressing you for cock!" Coke giggled as she hunted for a blouse that was sexy enough to suit her.

Denise didn't own a lot of really sexy clothes, most of her wardrobe was conservative, but Coke managed to find a half shirt made of thin cotton. Denise pulled it over her head. It barely covered the top of her breasts leaving the bottom curves exposed. She'd only worn this shirt once, with a sports bra, and it had been too short for her to wear again. As Coke rummaged for shoes, Denise walked out of the closet and looked at herself in the mirror. Yanking the shirt off, she marched back into the closet.

"I'm not going out like this!" she said, quickly hanging the shirt up.

Coke turned at looked at her.

"Hmm, no, you should definitely wear a shirt or you might get arrested."

"I meant not in that shirt. It showed my tits!"

"Just the bottoms, it was very sexy." Coke grinned but put her hands up palm out in supplication. "Okay, How about this one?"

The small blonde held up another t-shirt that while longer than the first, would still show Denise's midriff. Denise sighed but tugged the shirt on.

"I don't know, Coke. I'm not sure I'm up to meeting your friends."

"Of course you are, Denise. You just don't know it yet." Code took her by the shoulders, smiling. "I guarantee you'll have a great time."

Denise frowned. "With you, that usually means an orgy."

Coke grinned. "No one will make you do anything you don't want to do. You know that."

Nodding, Denise shrugged. Coke had lifted her spirits and right then Denise didn't want to be alone. Besides, they couldn't really do much in a fire station, could they?

Thirty minutes later Coke wheeled her BMW Z4 into a parking spot in front of station 403. Denise climbed out of the passenger seat, trying not to show off the thong panties she had talked Coke into allowing her to wear. Entering through the main door of the fire station, they saw an older man sitting at a desk with a radio on it.

"Hi Jack!" Coke waved. "Is the crew upstairs?"

"Hi Coke. Yes ma'am. Steve said you'd be coming by. I wish I could join you, but I'm on dispatch this week."

Coke strutted around the desk and bent over at the waist, giving Jack a lingering kiss on the lips. Jack may have been older, maybe in his fifties, but it didn't stop him from copping a feel of Coke's pert breast as she kissed him.

Straightening back up, she flounced toward the back.

"Don't worry, Jack. I'll make it up to you sometime."

"Hey, Coke, before you run off, introduce me to your friend," Jack called out, his eyes never leaving her ass as her short skirt revealed flashes of butt cheek.

"Oh, yeah! Jack, this is Denise. She got fired today for fucking Ray, so we're here to cheer her up."

"Damn, that sucks," Jack said. "Well have fun upstairs. I'm sure it'll cheer you up good."

Denise followed Coke through a door in the back of the entry area. Her face was bright red, fists clenched.

"Did you have to tell him that?" Denise grabbed Coke by the shoulder, turning her.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry, Denise. I just didn't think about it bothering you. I'm so sorry." Coke's eyes showed she realized she'd messed up.

That was Coke. Denise sighed. The woman didn't care if people knew how slutty she was. She just honestly didn't think it was a bad thing at all. Denise pursed her lips, shaking her head.

"It's okay, Coke. I'm not mad." She released Coke's shoulder, her hands dropping to her sides. "It just surprised me, that's all."