Airtight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coke grinned at her, pulling her into a tight hug. "I'll turn you into a proper slut yet," the petite blonde breathed into Denise's ear.

Laughing, head shaking at her friend's audacity, Denise followed her as Coke led her up a flight of stairs. Just passed the landing they passed a room filled with workout equipment. A young man with sandy blond hair and blue eyes was sitting on a bench facing the door doing arm curls. A very buff woman with short brown hair stood next to him counting his reps. As soon as he saw Coke, he stopped his exercise and a huge smile broke out on his thin face.

"Coke! You're here!"

"Sit your scrawny horn dog ass back down and finish your fucking set, Tommy, or I won't log any of this entire session." The buff woman glared at the young man until he, shoulders slumped, sat back down on the bench to resume his curls. Once he'd sat down again, she turned to Coke and Denise. "Hey Coke. Who's your friend?" Her eyes went up and down as she obviously looked over Denise, a predatory smile growing on her face.

"Hi Jennie. This is Denise, the girl who," Coke paused and glanced, side eyed, at Denise, "I wanted you all to meet."

"Mmm, I'm glad you introduced us." Jennie had obviously lost interest in Tommy. Turning, she strode up to Denise.

Denise was immediately intimidated by the woman. Her arms, exposed by the sleeveless workout shirt she was wearing, were ripped, better than most men Denise knew. Her shoulders were muscled and her stomach was flat, her abs showing their definition under the tight shirt. Denise let her eyes drift back up to Jennie's chest. The woman had small breasts, but as Denise looked she saw Jennie's nipples harden and extend under her shirt. Lower, she saw the woman wore tight workout shorts that showed off a round ass and muscled legs. There was a bulge in her crotch, not as distinct as a man's but more pronounced than most women. Basically this woman was built like a body builder; a hardcore body builder. Denise gave her the best smile she could muster. Jennie put out her hand and when Denise reciprocated, the buff woman raised Denise's hand to her lips.

"Tommy, you're done. Shit, you aren't really trying anymore anyway. Go ahead and moon over the slut. I'll verify your workout," Jennie said without taking her eyes off of Denise. "Come with me, beautiful, I'll introduce you to the rest of the meat-headed slobs I'm forced to work with."

Still holding Denise's hand, Jennie led her down the hall to a comfortable looking lounge. It had several couches and chairs arranged around the room, on one end there was a pinball machine and a foosball table. One man, a blond with a good build, was playing on the pinball machine, but as soon as they entered, he turned, forgetting his game. His eyes settled on Jennie, a shy smile on his face. Two other men, one with short black hair and the other with Shaggy blond sat on one of the couches watching a game show on the television. A fourth sat in a chair across from the two looking at a porn magazine.

"That idiot over there with the shit-eating grin on his face is Rory," Jennie said pointing at the man at the pinball machine. She then gestured to the men on the couch. "And that is Steve. The surfer boy is Luke," she then pointed over at the man in the chair. "And that asshole is Flip. Flip's dick is bigger than his fucking brain, but then my clit is bigger than his fucking brain too." She raised her voice. "Guys this is Denise. She's Coke's friend but don't just whip your dicks out, I get the feeling she is not as wild as her friend." Jennie laughed at Denise's expression.

Coke led Tommy into the room. Her lipstick was smeared on his face and he had an obvious erection. Trying to wipe the lipstick from his face, Tommy never stopped grinning, or staring at Coke's ass. For her part, Coke flounced over to Steve and dropped into his lap, her lips immediately going to his in a deep kiss.

Luke stood up and went to Denise, sticking out his hand. "Nice to meet you Denise. Any friend of Coke's is a friend of ours."

Denise shook his hand and gave him a smile as Rory approached.

"Nice to meet you, Denise." Rory shook her hand, but his eyes only stayed on her for a moment before he was back to looking at Jennie.

"Glad you could meet me, Denise," Flip laughed, leaning back and spreading his arms out. His short cut, auburn hair and brown eyes were attractive and he sported an obvious bulge between his legs.

Denise took them all in, Coke was in a full blown make out session with Steve, Rory was obviously mooning over Jennie, Tommy was watching Coke and Steve with a pained look on his face. Luke and Jennie had her bracketed with one on each side of her and Flip was just leaning back, leering at her. What had she gotten herself into?

Luke gave her a warm smile. "Hey, want me to show you around? I promise I won't bite."

Jennie gave him a glare as if he were trying to steal one of her toys, but then smiled. "We'll both show you around. That way I'll be there to protect you."

Luke laughed but leaned closer to Denise and whispered in her ear. "And I'll be there to protect you from her."

Denise glanced over at Coke and Steve. Steve had his hand up her shirt and was obviously fondling her breasts. Coke had her tongue deep in his mouth and her hand on his crotch rubbing him. Denise shook her head. She figured Coke would be fucking him by the time they got back from the tour.

"Sure. Lead the way. I've always wondered what it was like in a firehouse."

Rory tagged along as they started out. The tour took almost thirty minutes as the three fire fighters showed her everything; the workout room she and Coke had passed earlier, the training room, set up with a big screen television, and the dispatch room with Jack still manning the radios. Luke and Jennie even showed her where the gear was stored and how it was laid out to be easy to access in a hurry. When they showed her the stations two engines, Luke helped her get in the passenger seat as Jennie climbed in on the other side. Together Luke and Jennie explained all the functions of the engine. When the tour was done they climbed back up the stairs. Rory had remained quiet the entire time, but he was never very far from Jennie. For her part, Jennie just acted like he wasn't there.

Coke miraculously still had her clothes on when they returned to the lounge. But she had left Steve and was straddling Tommy's legs on another couch, kissing him as his hands caressed her breasts and butt. Denise looked at Steve, getting a smile back, and then glanced over at Flip. He was watching Coke and Tommy make out. The bulge in his pants looked larger than before.

Coke broke their kiss as the four entered the room and glanced over at Denise.

"Come join the party. It's just getting started," Coke grinned and then went back to kissing Tommy.

Taking her by the hand, Luke led Denise over to the couch where Steve was sitting. Taking his cue, she sat beside Steve, letting Luke sit on her other side. She glanced over to see an annoyed look on Jennie's face, but then Jennie got a mischievous grin as she swayed over to sit beside Flip. Rory followed her like a little puppy following its master.

They sat and watched Coke with Tommy. His hands were all over her, caressing her ass, fondling her breasts, and Coke was moaning and cooing at his every touch. Watching her friend was starting to get Denise turned on. She glanced down at Steve's crotch and then over to Luke's. It was having an effect on them as well.

Steve stretched his arm around Denise's shoulders, pulling her into him gently. She turned her head toward him and their lips met. Denise hadn't intended to kiss him, but his lips felt so nice on hers that she let them linger. She felt a hand on her leg and knew it must be Luke, but she didn't pull away or try to stop him. In truth, she'd been expecting this to turn into a sex party and her body was ready for it. Since she had let Coke dress her, she'd been anticipating this and to her own surprise, she now wanted it to happen.

After the kiss came to an end, Luke took her face in his hands and turned her toward him. His lips met hers. She let herself sink into the kiss, giving a soft moan. Steve must have found that encouraging because he put his free hand on her side, sliding it up under her short blouse to cup her bare breast. She didn't stop him. Luke's hand had slid up her leg too, up under the short skirt. At least she had the thong on, she thought, as his fingers touched the small wedge of material protecting her sex. She knew it was already damp, but didn't care; his fingers felt so nice.

Suddenly Coke jumped off of Tommy's lap.

"I've got an idea. Why don't we play strip foosball?"

"What is strip foosball?" Denise asked as she watched Coke flounce over to the foosball table.

"It's easy," Jennie laughed. "We all play foosball and whichever team loses strips."

"But there are too many of us to all play." Denise pointed out. She didn't really want to stop what Luke and Steve were doing.

"We'll rotate. Since there are eight of us, four will play at a time, but after every point we rotate. Those on the team that aren't playing take off a piece of clothes each time a point is lost," Steve said, standing up.

"Come on, Denise. It'll be fun. Don't worry, we can stop whenever you want," Jennie said, pulling her up off the couch before wrapping her arm around Denise's waist and guiding her toward the table. "And don't worry, I'll protect you from all the bad men."

Flip laughed as he walked over to the table. "Who's gonna protect you from her, though, is what I want to know."

"What makes you think I want to be protected from her?" As soon as she spoke, Denise turned bright red.

She didn't know what had made her say it. She wasn't a lesbian; never had any thoughts that way until just a few weeks ago, but something about Jennie was alluring and she couldn't deny the sexual attraction there. She glanced at Jennie. The buff woman was smiling at her. Suddenly their lips touched. Knees weakening, Denise gave into the kiss easily, opening her mouth for Jennie's tongue, feeling Jennie's hand slide down her back to cup her ass under her short skirt. The thong she was wearing was absolutely no protection there.

"Mmm, Coke told me you like playing the good girl, but you are a true slut at heart," Jennie whispered into Denise's ear once they broke their kiss. Her hand was still cupping Denise's butt. "I want to watch Flip plow you with his big cock while I sit on your face. I want to watch you while Steve and Luke double team you. I want to eat your pussy and make you cum on my face."

Still panting from the kiss, Denise felt her eyes widen at Jennie's brazen remarks. The thought of having a stranger fuck her while she ate this magnificent woman's pussy caused her pussy to spasm and her moisture flow. And the other stuff? Even at Ray's sex parties she'd never had two men at the same time. She'd watched Coke and Jill both do it, but she hadn't. Now, she realized, she wanted it.

How could she be feeling like this? How could she be acting like this? Just a month ago, she'd been a good girl, not a slut. Now, she knew Coke was right. She needed to stop clinging to the lie of who she thought she was and embrace who she really was. The thought scared her, but it excited her too.

"Come, lover, let's get the party started." Jennie took her hand and led her over to the table, where the others had already gathered.

"Okay, let's split up into teams," Coke said brightly. "I want Denise on my team, and Tommy."

"You can have Flip too," Jennie said with a grin. "I'll take Steve, Luke, and Rory."

"Hot damn. We'll have Jennie doing forfeits before I even lose my shoes," Flip boasted.

"What are forfeits?" Denise asked Coke, her eyebrows pursed.

"Just like strip poker, if you lose all of your clothes, then the next time you would normally take something off, since you don't have anything to lose, you do a forfeit."

"I've never played strip poker. So what are we talking about here?"

"Whatever the two players who won the point say," Steve said.

"Oh!" Denise's eyes widened. This could get out of hand quickly.

Coke laughed. "Don't worry, it's all in good fun."

That statement from Coke worried Denise more than anything, but she felt secure that if she said stop, they would stop. All of them. They really did seem like decent people. Just a little wild.

Flip stepped up and took forward first. Coke took goal. On the other side of the table, Jennie took forward and Steve took goal. That left Tommy and Denise on their side and Rory and Luke on the other to be the ones in danger of losing clothes. Flip ceremoniously dropped the ball into play and with a crack that sounded like a twenty-two rifle going off Jennie slammed the ball into the goal before anyone could even blink.

"Shit!" Flip muttered while Jennie crowed.

"Okay, you two, lose the threads!" Jennie grinned, her eyes on Denise.

Denise kicked her shoes off. She was actually more comfortable without those heels anyway. Tommy also removed his shoes.

"Socks too, Tommy. You know the rules. Shoes and socks count as one item." Jennie's eyes stayed on Denise but she must have good peripheral vision Denise figured.

Once Tommy had shoes and socks off, they rotated so that Flip was on goal and Tommy was on forward. The other side had Luke on forward and Jennie on goal. Luke dropped the ball into play and Tommy made a good hit that Jennie blocked. She toyed with the ball for a moment and then in a snake strike move, bounced the ball sideways and then hit it all the way down the table for another goal.

Coke laughed at the look on Flips face then quickly peeled her blouse up and off, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her magnificent breasts bounced as the blouse cleared them and Denise wasn't the only one who couldn't stop watching. Coke noticed and gave another little bounce with a giggle.

"Your turn, Denise," Jennie husked, clearly she wanted to see more skin.

Denise looked at Coke and shook her head. She was starting to wonder at her friends fashion choice for her. Taking a deep breath she pulled the t-shirt up and off, exposing her breasts to all of these men, and Jennie. God, she thought, I really am a slut. Shaking the thought away, she moved to take the forward position while Tommy took goal. On the other side, Luke moved to goal, displacing Jennie who couldn't seem to stop staring at Denise's breasts, and Rory took forward. Luke, Steve, and Jennie were taking every opportunity to inspect Denise and Coke's breasts. Denise, at first unsettled by showing off to these guys and Jennie, quickly started liking the attention.

Without Jennie in the game, the point went longer, Denise and Rory sparred back and forth and each time the ball got near the goal either Luke or Tommy stopped it.

"Hey Luke, do you like my titties?" Coke giggled as she pinched and rolled her nipples.

Luke and Rory both froze, staring at Coke as she tugged on her nipples. Taking advantage of their distraction, Denise sent the ball into the goal. It took a moment for the guys to register what had just happened and then their whole team groaned. Steve and Jennie both removed their shoes and socks.

"That was good strategy Coke," Jennie congratulated her. "But we're still up two to one."

The game went on with Coke evening the score and Jennie and Luke having to remove their shirts. Jennie was wearing a white sports bra under her shirt, but, although her breasts were very small, her nipples made large bumps in the bra. When play resumed, Jennie was back on forward and immediately scored. Tommy took off his shirt. Denise only had her skirt and thong left. She opted for the skirt, getting a whistle from Steve. When Denise looked at Jennie, she was staring at the small triangle of cloth that was the only stitch Denise had on, her nipples looked bigger than before and her breathing was rapid.

"My God, you beautiful slut, you are fucking gorgeous," Jennie husked out.

"I'll second that," Luke agreed, his eyes were bouncing between her crotch and her tits.

Turning from the table, Coke grabbed Denise and kissed her full on the lips, their tongues danced for a moment and then Coke stopped and grinned. Jennie was panting when Coke and Denise ended their kiss and it took a little prodding from Steve to get her to move to forward. Just as the ball was released into play, Denise borrowed Coke's strategy.

"Jennie, do you like my tits?" Denise asked, holding them up and bouncing them a little.

Flip took advantage and got the ball down toward the goal, but Steve stopped it and sent it back. Denise's distraction didn't last long and Jennie caught Steve's pass and, with a loud crack, scored again. Denise's heart sank. This was it, she was about to be naked in front of all these guys. She swallowed hard, taking a deep breath. Hooking her thumbs into the thong's strings, she pushed the skimpy material down and off. The room was silent for a moment.

"God Damn, fuck me running," Jennie muttered, her eyes locked on Denise's pussy. "That is the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen."

Steve was staring too, and he reached down to adjust his cock inside his pants. The other guys, except for Rory, did the same. Denise realized that through all of this, except for when Coke had surprised them all, Rory only had eyes for Jennie. She smiled. Looking over at Tommy, his eyes were going back and forth between her and Coke. Flip was staring at her, but he had an arrogant smirk on his face that really made Denise want to slap him. She resisted.

"Okay, let's get going," Flip said, "Ya'll have stared at Denise's beautiful pussy long enough."

"No, Flip. No I haven't," Steve said, but he moved from the goal position letting Jennie move down.

Luke released the ball, but as he did Coke grabbed Denise and kissed her again, this time she turned Denise so that her front was toward Jennie and, as they kissed, she slid her hand down to Denise's sex. Jennie stopped and stared, her eyes fixed where Coke's finger slipped between Denise's distending labia. Luke was staring as well. Tommy took full advantage and easily set his shot up and scored. As soon as the ball went in, Coke stepped back, leaving Denise longing for more. Coke seductively sucked her finger.

"Fuck!" Rory said. "That was playing dirty."

"I like playing dirty. Especially with Denise." Coke laughed and swatted Denise on the butt. "You are forward."

Two points later, Coke was nude, she'd not been wearing any panties, and Tommy had lost his pants. On the other side Jennie was down to panties and bra, although her panties were pretty utilitarian and not really sexy. Luke had lost his pants. As soon as Jennie took point again, it was obvious she wanted a forfeit from Denise. She was focused as a laser and in five seconds she'd scored.

As Tommy took off his pants, Denise looked over at Jennie and Steve.

"So what is my forfeit?" she asked softly.

Steve and Jennie grinned at each other.

"You have to blow me while letting Jennie eat you until you cum," Steve said.

Denise nodded, at least he hadn't said she had to get fucked by everyone there. Taking her hand, Jennie, being surprisingly gentle, led her to one of the larger couches.

"Lie down. I promise I won't hurt you."

Almost like it was a dream, Denise did as Jennie asked. Jennie started kissing her at the ankles and before she'd made it to her knees, Steve had his pants off and presented his cock to her mouth.

"Suck me, baby. I want to feel your beautiful mouth on my cock." Steve waited for her to move, not forcing it.

Opening her mouth, Denise leaned toward him. Her lips touched his cock at the same time Jennie's mouth got to her knees, expertly kissing and licking her legs. Her pussy was so hot and ready. The kisses by both Jennie and Coke. Coke's fingers. Being nude in front of these hunky men. It had all had an effect on her and now she was willing to do anything they wanted.