Airtight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his shaft slid into her willing mouth, she was vaguely aware that all of the others were undressing. Steve's cock was not overly long, but it was enough to hit the back of her throat. Denise had given her first blow job three weeks ago, and still was unsure about her technique, but she closed her lips around his shaft and sucked for all she was worth. As she sucked, she used her tongue to massage the underside of his head, earning a low groan from him. He took her head in his hands and guided her in how he wanted her to move, sometimes going deep, other times pulling out until only the head of his cock remained in his mouth.

Finally Jennie reached her pussy. Denise felt the other woman's tongue stroke from the bottom to the top. That amazing tongue grazed her clit, immediately moving back down to the folds of her inner labia. Jennie sucked her lips into her mouth, laving them gently with her mouth. The buff woman released her sex, pressing her tongue into the depths of Denise's sex. Steve gently held her head and began to fuck her mouth. Silently thanking him, she focused on what Jennie was doing between her legs.

Jennie flexed her tongue inside Denise's canal, sending wonderful vibrations through her sex. Using a finger, Jennie pressed against Denise's back hole while she continued to feast on her pussy. Withdrawing her tongue, she again sucked Denise's pussy lips into her mouth, pulling them out gently before letting them go. Jennie was bringing Denise closer to climax with each lick and suck. Her tongue circled Denise's wet sex. When it reached her clit, Denise felt her building orgasm explode through her body. Clamping her thighs together on Jennie's head, Denise grabbed the other woman's head, twining her fingers into her short brown hair, holding Jennie's mouth to her sex. Jennie never stopped licking and sucking as Denise rode her orgasm.

"Fuck that was beautiful," Coke said reverently.

Jennie raised up and sat on her heels, Denise's nectar smearing her face. Through a wide grin, she panted out, "I think I'm in love."

Steve looked down at her. His cock had fallen from her mouth as she came, but he didn't press it. Instead, he backed off, knelt down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Fuck me, Steve. Please." Denise gazed up at him. "I need a cock inside me."

Smiling at her, he winked. "Happy to oblige."

Jennie moved to give him room and Steve took her spot, kneeling to put himself at the right height. Spreading her legs lewdly, Denise stared up a man she'd only met a little over an hour before; a man who was about to fuck her. She wanted him. Not long ago the thought of doing this would have disgusted her, but she'd changed so much over that short time. She was no longer the pent up good little girl, working hard to please everyone around her and never feeling like she was good enough. No longer was she a timid mouse that lied to herself because her feelings frightened her. Now she was a woman who could be honest about her feelings, her wants, her desires, and right now she wanted to get fucked.

"Fuck me, Steve. Put your beautiful cock inside me and fuck me good." Denise watched as he pressed forward.

Jennie's mouth had warmed her up good and she was as wet as she could ever remember being. Moaning, she felt him go deeper. He wasn't as long or as thick as Ray or even Chad, but his cock felt amazing as it penetrated her. Slowly he slid in, until his balls rested on her ass. He smiled down at her, holding still. She could feel each pulse of his cock inside her and she smiled back at him.

"Fuck me," she said again.

Steve started moving inside her. Sliding out, until just the head of his cock remained between her swollen labia, he paused again before slowly pushing all the way back into her.

"Go on, Flip. Let her suck on that monster between your legs," Jennie said from beside her. Turning her gaze to Denise, she continued. "You're going to love sucking Flip's cock. He ain't much fucking good for anything else, but his cock is huge. I love watching him fuck my women."

Denise looked over at Flip. Nude, the man was a physical specimen, that's for sure. His shoulders were muscled, as were his arms and legs. But the real show was between his legs. He wasn't hard yet, but his cock hung down obscenely in front of a huge set of balls. Denise stared at his cock, swinging from side to side as he approached. Steve was pumping faster now. Another orgasm was beginning to build inside her. Staring at Flip's cock, she wrapped her legs around Steve, pulling him into her tighter on his thrusts and relaxing to let him pull back.

Flip picked his cock up with one hand near the base, leaving more cock meat in front of his hand than she'd ever had. It was so big around too. Reaching out she pulled him to her and opened her mouth wide. Slipping the head of his gargantuan cock into her mouth, she let her tongue dance around it.

"That's it, baby, suck my cock. Damn, your mouth feels good," Flip grinned as he spoke to her. "You like Flip's big cock, don't you, baby?"

She nodded without removing his cock from her mouth. Instead she pressed forward, pushing more of his fat tool between her lips. She felt the tip of his cock reach the back of her throat. Stopping, she used her tongue all along the base of his cock, trying to get more into her mouth.

Between her legs, a finger found her clit and began to gently rub in a circle. It was too light and gentle, she thought, to be a man. Glancing down, she expected to see Jennie or Coke, touching her, but was surprised to find it was Luke. As she watched, he continued to stimulate her clit and leaned forward to take a nipple into his soft mouth. With Flip's cock still in her mouth, she looked around. Coke was on the floor nearby, lying on a thick blanket. Tommy was between her legs, sawing his cock into her. Jennie had her panties off; kneeling over Coke's face, letting the petite brunette lick her hairy pussy. Rory was the odd man out, still sitting on the couch watching Jennie as she rode Coke's face.

As she took in the scene, still filled by two cocks, Denise felt her rising orgasm explode and she came for the second time that day. Pleasure filled her, spreading from her center to envelope her. Flip's cock filled her mouth completely and she had way less than a quarter of it in. Steve's rapid pumping drove her higher and higher, threatening to overwhelm her senses. Coke was right, he knew how to use his cock, touching all the right places inside her.

Flip put one large hand on the back of her head and pulled her tighter onto his cock. She felt herself start to gag, but he must have felt it too because he quickly backed off, leaving just his thick round knob in her mouth. As her orgasm crested, she felt Flip pull his cock from her mouth. She looked up at Steve, still pumping his cock into her. Grabbing his shoulders, she pulled him down over Luke's head, still sucking on her nipple, into a kiss, clinging to him as her orgasm washed over her in wave after wave.

Finally spent, she relaxed and only then realized that Steve had shot his load deep inside her. She smiled up at him and he smiled back. When he pulled away, Luke moved between her legs and began kissing her inner thighs.

"That's it, Luke. Clean up that sluts mess. Eat her creampie," Jennie said gleefully. "Fuck that is nasty." She looked down at Coke. "I'm getting close, slut. Keep sucking my cunt and I'll give you a treat!" Jennie looked over at Rory, as if noticing him for the first time. "Hey, Rory, you want to suck my nipples?"

Rory leapt from the couch and was beside Jennie in an instant, but she stopped him. Denise watched, wondering if Jennie was really going to finally notice her poor puppy dog.

"Nuh, uh. If you want to suck my nipples you gotta fuck Coke. I want to see Tommy fuck her cute little asshole while you fuck her pussy. You do that for me, you double team Coke, and I'll let you lick my nipples."

Rory's face fell, but then he looked down at Coke. He seemed to study her for a minute before nodding.

Between her legs, Luke reached Denise's messy pussy. His cunnilingus skills were amazing. Lapping and sucking at her like a man possessed, she felt her arousal building again. Looking to the side, she watched the scene between Jennie and Rory while Luke continued to suck on her pussy.

"Good boy." Jennie rose up. "Come on Tommy, get down here."

"Don't I have a say in this?" Coke asked, but there was a grin on her face.

"Not really, slut. Fuck! You know you like it. I've seen you take Tommy in your ass before, but I want to see if Rory can even get it up enough to fuck you."

Coke laughed. "I bet he is hard as a rock just thinking about maybe licking you're tiny little titties."

Tommy took his position on the floor, letting Coke squat over him. Aiming his cock at her ass, Coke lowered herself gently down. Denise was amazed at how easily Coke took cock in her butt, but then she'd probably had more practice with anal than Denise had with regular sex. Probably, hell, it was for sure she did, Denise thought while watching her friend take Tommy's entire shaft up her back door. As soon as she was all the way down, Coke leaned back and spread her legs.

"Come on Rory. Give me that beautiful cock of yours. I promise I won't hurt it. Maybe if Jennie sees how much I like your cock, she'll relent and let you fuck her."

"When pigs fly," Jennie said, "I don't do cock, I only like pussy."

Rory's face was red, but he knelt between Tommy and Coke's spread legs, positioning his knob at the gaping entrance of Coke's sex. Denise watched him slide into her friend. Coke was now being doubled fucked. Denise had seen her do this before at the first sex party Denise had ever attended. She knew Coke liked it.

Luke's mouth was talented. Not as good as Jennie, Denise admitted to herself, but better than any other person Denise knew, including Coke. After two orgasms, Denise was feeling relaxed and happy, and Luke's mouth on her pussy was keeping her motor running. Languidly, she put her hand on the back of his head, resting it there, fingers twining in his shaggy hair, as she watched Coke, Rory, Tommy, and Jeannie fuck.

"Get out of the way Luke, I'm about to make Denise the happiest woman alive." Flip's voice pulled Denise from her voyeurism.

Luke backed away and Flip took his place between Denise's legs. He moved forward until the head of his cock was just touching her sex. Denise was staring at his cock, expecting him to ram it into her. As wet as she was, she knew she could take him. Instead he just waited. Finally she looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"Do you want my cock, Denise?" he asked, his smirk still in place.

"Yes," she heard herself say.

"Say it."

"Yes, I want your cock." Denise realized she did. She wanted to feel that big cock stretch her. God she felt like such a slut.

"Jennie, get over here and give her your pussy. I'm about to rock her world," Flip said, still waiting.

Jennie moved from her position near Coke, coming over to Denise.

"Take your fucking bra off, dyke," Flip said. Turning to Rory, who was still fucking Coke's pussy and seemed to be about to cum, he continued. "Finish up there, boy. Jennie promised to let you lick her nipples if you fucked Coke. Well, you did your part."

Jennie stopped and gave Flip a hard stare.

"You asshole. You fucking asshole," Jennie said, but she pulled her top off.

Straddling Denise's face, Jennie obstructed her view, but it didn't stop her from hearing Rory groan.

"That's it, baby, give me that cum," Coke said almost lovingly. "Mmm, your cock feels so good. You are such a great lover. I love having your cock in my pussy while Tommy fills my ass."

Jennie lowered her pussy to Denise's mouth. The buff woman's pussy was covered in short black hair, but her lips were swollen and dangling down. What really caught Denise's eye, though, was her clit. It stuck out from her hood nearly three-quarters of an inch and looked like a miniature cock. She couldn't resist. Craning her head back, she stuck out her tongue, letting it swipe over Jennie's large knob.

Just then, Flip pressed his cock into her. He only pushed an inch or so in, but his girth stretched her wide. It didn't hurt, her two orgasms and Luke's mouth had prepared her well, but she was amazed at how full she felt with just his cock head inside her. Then he pushed further.

Above her Jennie dropped her pussy down onto Denise's face, rubbing her wet sex on her lips. Her musky smell filled Denise's nose as her nectar flowed into her mouth. Denise opened her mouth and sucked at Jennie's hole, trying to imitate what Jennie had done to her earlier.

Flip pushed the rest of his cock into her. She'd never felt that full before. Moaning into Jennie's pussy, she did her best to concentrate on giving Jennie as good as she'd given her. Flip began to fuck her in earnest, pulling out slowly before driving in all the way.

"That's it Rory, get those little titties." Flip laughed.

Big hands hooked under her knees and lifted her legs up. Flip dropped her ankles onto his shoulders and drove deep into her sex. With her legs raised he was going even deeper than before, touching places inside her where she'd never been touched before. Again she felt her orgasm build. She didn't know if Flip sensed it or if he just knew what he was doing, but his pace quickened, even as his strokes grew longer. A hand grazed over her breast and down to her clit. She'd felt that touch before and knew that Luke was beside her. His finger gently circled her clit as Flip continued to plow her and Jennie poured her tangy nectar into her mouth.

"Your pussy is so beautiful," Luke said beside her. "Let him cum inside you. Let him fill you up with his seed."

"Fucking right, boy. Watch this man fill this lady with my baby makers." Flip's words were almost comical as he panted between each phrase.

Above her Jennie tensed, crying out, "Fuck. Yes. Fuck! So fucking good. Keep it up Rory, keep sucking my titties. Shit. Fuck, I'm cumming."

Nectar flowed into Denise's mouth and she could see Jennie's sex contracting in climax. Between her legs, she felt Flip shove deep and stop. Inside her pussy she could feel him swell and then heat filled her. She knew he was cumming deep inside her. Her own orgasm hit, hard. She grabbed onto Jennie's muscular thighs and held on for dear life as her body convulsed. The three of them writhed together in mutual orgasmic bliss until they all collapsed. Jennie lay across Denise, clinging to her. Flip fell away, his log-like cock popping out of her flowing sex. A mouth kissed its way to her sodden sex and at first Denise thought it was Jennie, but it was different, gentle, familiar. Slowly, as cognizant thought returned, Denise realized that Luke was eating her cream pie for the second time that day. She didn't have the strength just then to stop him, and she didn't really want to.

Jennie rolled to the side and climbed off of her. Kneeling beside her, Coke brushed her wet hair back, giving her a smile.

"You okay, lover?" Coke asked.

"Yeah," Denise managed to get out, and she smiled up at Coke.

All of the anxiety of the morning was gone. She simply didn't have the capacity to feel remorse or sadness in her current state. Coke leaned forward and kissed her. Their tongues danced together. Between her legs, Luke was licking up every drop, sucking the cum from her pussy. He was being so gentle; soothing her stretched pussy.

"Luke's a good pussy eater, isn't he?" Coke asked, her mouth right next to Denise's ear.

"Yes."

"He wants to fuck you, but he's too shy to ask."

"I want him to fuck me."

"But he only likes fucking with a partner, or two."

Denise didn't understand at first, but slowly she realized what Coke was suggesting. She'd already done that once today, with Steve and Flip. She nodded. It surprised her, but Luke had given her so much pleasure with his mouth that she wanted his cock. Even if she had to suck another of the hunky firemen's cock to get it.

"Have you ever done anal?" Coke whispered into her ear. "Luke likes to feel another man inside you."

Eyes wide, Denise looked at her. Was she serious? With Coke it was hard to tell, she looked down at Luke. He stopped sucking on her pussy and looked up at her. He was grinning.

"Do you want to feel Steve in your ass? I don't recommend Flip be your first." Coke reached down and took her nipple between her thumb and finger, twisting it just enough to send electric shocks through her. "Can you imagine it, lover, Steve deep in your ass while Luke fucks your pussy. You would feel so full. You will love it. There is nothing that comes close to the feeling of two men giving you their cocks." Coke stood and offered Denise her hand. "Come, It'll be better on the floor."

Luke had moved back. He gave her a soft smile. She looked over at Steve. He was standing to the side slowly stroking his hard cock. Her eyes went back to Coke. Could she do this, Denise wondered to herself. Her hand went to Coke's, then she was standing. Coke led her to the center of the room where Luke had already lain down, his hard cock sticking up. Denise knew what he wanted, what Coke wanted. She looked around; they were all watching her, waiting to see what she would do. She looked at Jennie. The ripped woman smiled at her and nodded. Her eyes flicked to Tommy, he was looking at Coke, staring at her ass intently. Rory was still staring at Jennie. Flip, sitting in the loveseat, gave her a thumbs up. It was all surreal. Her eyes found Steve, he gave her a smile.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Denise," Steve said, moving to her side. "But I would be honored to be your first."

She knew what he meant. Reaching up, she put her arm around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. Their lips parted and tongues explored the other. Her arousal, already high from Luke's oral skills, grew and suddenly she knew she wanted this. She wanted to feel two men inside her at once. She wanted to experience anal sex, such a taboo that even a month ago she wouldn't have dreamed of it. When the kiss broke, she smiled over at Coke.

"I want lube."

Jennie stepped up. "I got you covered girl." She handed the bottle to Steve. "You be gentle with my lover, Steve, or I'll rip your cock off and feed it to my dog."

"I'd never hurt you, Denise. I'll go slow and be gentle." Steve took the lube.

Coke guided Denise over Luke. Kneeling over him, Denise reached back to guild his cock into her sopping pussy only to find Coke's hand already there. Lowering herself down, she felt his knob press against her sex and then penetrate. Her head went back. It felt so good. Slowly she lowered herself onto him. Only when she was all the way down and his cock was firmly lodged inside her pussy did she look down at him. Luke's eyes were closed. His mouth was open. She leaned forward, kissing his neck. His hand took her head and guided her up to kiss her on the mouth.

"You feel so wonderful. You are amazing," Luke whispered to her when the kiss stopped.

Steve moved behind her and a warm liquid dripped onto her butt. She felt him allow it to dribble down to her back hole and then his finger was there, spreading the lube around. More lube wetted her. His finger slipped inside. Fireworks exploded in her head. She'd never thought it would be like that and that was just the tip of his finger. She fought hard to hold back the sudden climax that almost took her.

"Fuck yes!" Denise grunted out. "Oh, fuck yes!"

Steve moved another half-inch of his finger into her ass. Throwing her head back, Denise surrendered to the orgasm. Shaking, her arms extended, pushing her up and back. Something pinched her nipples causing her climax to explode again when it hadn't even stopped.