Airtight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me running." Jennie's voice wormed its way into her shattered mind.

"Isn't she beautiful," Coke said from somewhere nearby.

Denise lost track of time for a while but finally her orgasm waned.

"Are you okay," Coke asked softly into her ear.

Denise nodded. "I didn't know it would feel like that."

"Some like it more than others."

"I fucking love it." Denise looked over her shoulder at Steve, who still had an inch of his finger in her ass. "Forget the finger, I want your cock, now!"

Steve chuckled but pulled his finger out of her and moved up. She felt the slickness of his knob press against her ass. It felt huge. He pressed forward, but her hole refused him.

"Bare down, like you are going to the bathroom," Coke whispered in her ear. "It'll make it easier."

She did, feeling a little self-conscious. His knob slipped inside. Once again fireworks exploded inside her, but this time she was expecting it.

"Fuck yes! More, give me more," Denise said, her hands on Luke's shoulder, squeezing him tight.

"Damn!" That was Tommy.

"I've never seen anything like this before." Flip had lost his arrogant façade.

"Fuck her, Steve. Pound her ass." Jennie had moved closer and was staring down at Denise. "Can't you see she needs it?"

"Are you sure, Denise?" Coke's concern was clear.

"Fuck yes. I'm sure. C'mon Steve. Give it to me," Denise croaked out.

She was barely holding on, her orgasm was threatening to overwhelm her again and she wanted to feel his cock fully inside her when she came.

Steve, pressed forward, still being gentle. Denise reached back, grabbing his hip and pulling forward.

"Come on, Steve," she begged. "I can't take it. Give it to me now."

Needing no more encouragement, Steve thrust forward burying the last three inches of his cock inside her ass. A growl erupted from Denise's throat. And she fell forward onto Luke. All three of them lay still for a moment and then Denise pushed herself back up. She looked down at Luke and smiled at him.

"Fuck me, Luke," she grunted out. "You too, Steve. I want it."

It was obvious that these two men had done this before. They quickly got into a rhythm with one in, one out and began to fuck her. Her head dropped as she felt another orgasm blossom inside her. She held it back, wanting to feel it build. As the two men continued to work her, Jennie laid down beside them with her hips even with Luke's head. Spreading her legs, Jennie motioned for Rory.

"Eat my pussy, Rory," Jennie said softly.

It surprised Denise. The gesture was the first gentle move she'd seen Jennie make toward her paramour. The young blond lay down between Jennie's legs and started by kissing her thighs, making love to her legs, worshipping her.

Denise couldn't watch them long as the two men fucking her were too distracting. Coke reached over and played with Denise's breasts, pulling and pinching on her nipples. Coke kissed her neck, moving up to her ear, she sucked on her lobe, gently biting it.

"Do want more cock? You haven't sucked Tommy yet. Do you want me to have him come over so you can suck his cock? I'll suck his balls while you do." Coke's voice was soft, but urgent in her ear.

Without thinking, Denise nodded. She did want to suck Tommy. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. Coke turned and motioned. A few seconds later Tommy was there, his hard cock bobbing in front of him. He knelt down, putting his cock just lower than her head. Denise turned her head and lowered her mouth to his cock. As she took the knob between her lips, Coke lay beside her on her back, her head resting on Luke's chest. This put her in position to lick and suck on Tommy's balls.

"Holy shit, the slut is airtight," Flip muttered loud enough for Denise to hear.

Airtight? She'd only heard the term a few weeks ago at Ray's first sex party, when Jill, Ray's wife, had taken three men. In shocked amusement, Denise realized she'd just hit a new milestone in sluttiness. Instead of disgusting her, as it would have a month ago, the thought thrilled her and spurred her to take as much of Tommy's cock in her mouth as she could.

When his knob hit the back of her throat, her budding orgasm exploded. She felt her pussy and ass both clench and she had to fight to keep from harming the young blond in her mouth. She managed, though, even as his cock pressed forward and slid down her throat. With his cock that deep in her mouth, she couldn't breathe. Leaning back, she grabbed Tommy's hips, but instead of pushing him back, she just held on for a few seconds.

"Fuck, I can't hold it. I'm cumming," Luke grunted from under her.

She felt the heat from his load spread inside her as her orgasm flared higher. A scream tried to force its way from her throat but was blocked. Behind her, Steve thrust hard into her ass, freezing in place, and she felt his cock swell as he filled her ass with his load. Beside her, Jennie grabbed Rory's head and forced his mouth tight onto her pussy.

"Fuck! I didn't think you could do it, but I'm fucking cumming," Jennie hissed out .

Tommy pulled his cock back, dislodging it from her throat. He stopped with just his knob between her lips. Groaning loudly, his cock jumped, a stream of cum jetting into the back of her mouth. Denise swallowed quickly as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. As she took the three loads, her orgasm peaked, her entire body tensing. Finally, she allowed Tommy's cock to slip from her mouth, and she collapsed down onto Luke.

Laying on him, his cock still deep in her pussy, Luke took her face in his hands and kissed her, his tongue pushing into her mouth. She knew she still had some of Tommy's cum in her mouth, but Luke didn't seem to mind as his tongue dance with hers. Behind her, Steve slowly withdrew his softening cock from her ass. As good as it had felt, and it had been amazing, now that her climax was over, she was relieved to have him pull out. He stood up as Luke continued to kiss her, his kisses going over her chin and cheeks.

Beside her, Jennie pushed Rory away and then rolled on her side, watching them. After a moment she grinned.

"You missed some, Luke," Jennie said as she reached up and scooped a dollop of Tommy's come from high on Denise's cheek and then pushed her finger into Luke's mouth.

Luke sucked on Jennie's finger greedily and then gave a shrug to Denise's wide eyes. On her other side, Coke climbed to her feet and stretched.

"Mmm, guys that was good," Coke said as she put her arms around Tommy's neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Come with me, I'll help you clean up." Standing up, Jennie offered Denise a hand and then led her into the showers.

Three hours later, Denise and Coke were sitting on the couch at her home. Coke was idly stroking Denise's leg as they talked about what happened at the firehouse. Denise's phone buzzed. Looking at it, she gave a frown.

"I don't think I know a Sharon Cockly." She glanced over at Coke, who gave her a huge grin.

"Sharon is with H.R. I'm sure she's calling to schedule an interview. Go ahead and take it. Ooh, I'm so excited. We are going to have so much fun working together." Coke was grinning from ear to ear.

Denise accepted the call, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Denise Longly?"

"Yes."

"Hello Denise. My name is Sharon Cockly. I am a recruiter from DalTeck. You applied for the Relationship Manager position this morning?"

"Yes, I did." Denise gave Coke a raised eyebrow.

"Are you still interested in that position?"

"Yes, very interested."

"Well, I must say, you come very highly recommended. I have spoken to your former employer, a Mister Davis, and he couldn't say enough good things about you. He really hated losing you, you know. I also see that Jill West has given you another excellent recommendation as well. Would you be available for an interview, say tomorrow at ten?"

"Yes. Tomorrow at ten it is." Denise gave Coke a wide eyed look, but Coke was still grinning. "Thank you so much for calling."

"It will be my pleasure meeting you. Oh, and dress appropriately for the interview. I'm sure Jill can give you pointers, if you want to talk to her. See you tomorrow."

Denise hung up the phone. As soon as she did, Coke grabbed her by the hand.

"We have got to go shopping! You don't have anything sexy enough for this interview."