aka PITBULL - "Heartless"

Story Info
Chapter 1: School Bully Dominance
2.6k words
3.98
20k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misogyny reins in this series. If rough sex, and male domination are your triggers, stop reading and move on to a romance story.

Remember, this is only fantasy and all characters are 18+

WARNING: This story contains graphic content and may affect those who have experienced​ ​​​sexual violence or know someone affected by it.

Additional Chapters will be published as editing is completed.​

*****************************************************​​​​​
Chapter 1: HEARTLESS

The piercing sound of the lunch buzzer echoed down the senior high school hallway. Like floodgates opening on a dam, pent-up teenagers rushed out of classrooms in a massive flood keen to maximize the one-hour break. All along the narrow corridor the sound of locker doors opening and slamming reverberated amid loud voices and laughter.

With adolescent hormones raging through their bodies, the newly freed horde swam upstream and downstream asserting their individuality with a deep-seated need to optimize their brief freedom, take risks, break rules, and defy authority.

The only exception was a misfit female who crept down the hall, sticking to the perimeter surfaces and carefully picking her route; all the kids called her The Ghost.

By design, Rhonda Russell considered herself a self-proclaimed outsider preferring to reside in the shadows, avoiding the attention and eye contact of her fellow students and teachers. Her quest for obscurity started when her breasts literally wouldn't stop growing.

After countless doctor and specialist appointments, Rhonda discovered life dealt her a cruel blow, she was afflicted with a hormonal medical condition called breast hypertrophy and there was no cure.

This rare medical condition caused her breasts to become excessively large along with extra long nipples. Her current 48NNN bust size left her with embarrassment, back pain, and physical hardships. The only remedy was surgical breast reduction, which was financially out of reach for her single mother.

To compensate for her condition, each day Rhonda draped herself in bulky nondescript clothes camouflaging her abnormally disfigured body to avoid unwanted attention and harassment. Her loose clothing hid her appalling pendulous breasts that hung down almost to her belly button.

Even though she had a pretty face, as a last resort to complete her disguise, Rhonda adorned herself with old-fashioned fake glasses. She had long ago dismissed the possibility of ever being a 'normal' teenage girl, but that didn't mean her heart stopped longing for love and intimacy with a guy.

A commotion ahead brought Rhonda out of stealth mode. Her apprehensive eyes found Max and Cindy stopped dead in the middle of the hall. They were in a tight embrace with their lips locked together in a passionate kiss, forcing everyone to go around them.

Even though Max O'Malley, aka 'Pitbull' thrived on being the school bully, Rhonda had a school girl crush on him since coming to this school in the tenth grade. No one knew about her obsession, not even her mom.

Stricken with hormonal mood swings, her medical condition left her confused as she juggled both internal and external pressures of starting an intimate relationship. The thought of a boy seeing her massive breasts and spreading malicious gossip kept her unattached.

With no boyfriend to satisfy her needs, when nightly urges came on, she would pull her legs back and open herself up to the night air. In her mind, she pictured Pitbull's hunky body on top of her, making love to her.

Her fingers pretended to be his cock as she rubbed her clit and thrust them into her virginal opening, not stopping until she collapsed completely satisfied. Then the tears would start as she cursed her deformity.

At six-foot-three, Pitbull's muscular athletic body looked intimidating, but oh so sexy. He was handsome in a rugged way and his short, trimmed beard and matching shoulder-length black hair made him appear much older than eighteen.

Rhonda admired Pitbull's muscley round and firm butt in his tan shorts. His wide shoulders were covered in a red and black plaid shirt with a white t-shirt underneath, and black Vans with no socks completed his mouth-watering look.

She could tell he spent hours in the gym and his muscles were functional and powerful; his physique was proportional, not cartoonish like a bodybuilder's.

Switching her view to Cindy, Rhonda's envy deepened. Cindy was the school's most beautiful girl, and of course, she had the privileged, snobby attitude down to a tee.

The white and red cheerleader outfit flattered Cindy's tall shapely figure, hugging her breasts and ass in a teasing sexual manner. All the boys wanted to sleep with her, but no one dared to challenge Pitbull; Cindy was his possession.

Out of the corner of her eye, Rhonda witnessed Mr. Trevrep rushing towards the kissing couple with a scowl on his face, and a determination to break them apart. He suddenly come to an abrupt stop and gawked for a few seconds before awkwardly turning around and heading in the opposite direction cursing out loud.

Holed up in a space between lockers like a perverted voyeur, Rhonda spied on the teenagers making out. A deep sigh escaped her lips leaving her depressed wishing she could feel Pitbull's love.

With an aching heart, Rhonda watched them kiss, just like in one of her nightly dreams. Her fingers gripped the edge of the metal locker tighter when Max raised Cindy's short cheerleader skirt revealing her skimpy pink panties.

Oh my God! He's using both hands to grip Cindy's tight ass against his crotch!

Frozen in place, Rhonda stared open-mouthed in jealousy as her hungry eyes drank in the lewd, sexual playfulness. Her heart raced as the two lovers' desperate mouths and teasing tongues slide back and forth. When Max's hand delved into Cindy's pink panties and touched her intimate parts, Rhonda also 'felt' his touch through emotional shock.

Another deep moan escaped from her lips and her legs squeezed together wishing she could trade places with Cindy. Fuck! Max is looking at me! HE'S LOOKING AT ME! Fear throbbed in Rhonda's head. She froze not knowing what to do. Oh, god! He winked at me! NO! What have I done? And he's smiling at me!

With an enormous effort, Rhonda diverted her red-faced gaze and scurried down the hall, not daring to look at Pitbull as she passed by him. A tingling ache in her pussy left her wet and aroused from watching the passion unfold in plain sight.

Pitbull smirked at the wide-eyed reaction of the mousy girl in non-descript clothes. The Ghost scampered by as he slid a finger between Cindy's perfect ass cheeks forcing it in her tight butt-hole.

"Pitbull! No!" Cindy cried out in embarrassment at being fingered in public.

His drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend thought he loved her, in truth, she was a pawn to be used at will, and her emotions meant nothing to him. "Shut up! Now lift your leg!"

"I'm sorry," Cindy quickly apologized, worried about upsetting him. Pitbull wasn't Prince Charming, he was a terrifying beast, with a trigger temper. Many times without warning, she witnessed him changing from being loving and kind to an angry and cruel monster.

She quickly found out her opinions and feelings had no value, and her needs were not important and never considered. It was her duty to please him in all ways and if she didn't, he yelled, hurled insults, or was physically violent.

Because of her defiance, Pitbull forced his finger deeper into Cindy's dry tight ass not caring if he hurt her or not. "My dad said your audition went well last night, and you may be getting a movie offer."

Cindy looked sideways struggling and failing to hide the grimaces of pain on her face from the smirking boys and girls; everyone could tell Pitbull's finger was in her ass. His transparent lustful desires and malicious comments filled the hallway with every thrust.

She timidly remained silent while he violated her in the school hallway. Then his words registered in her mind. "He said that? Really? No lying? The producers liked my audition?"

"Well, I heard they loved your tight ass and willing mouth! All seven of them!" he said with a sneer. "What a whore! I should bend you over and force my cock in your ass! Let everyone see what an anal slut you are! You love this!"

The backhanded compliment staggered Cindy and she stopped struggling, relinquishing control to his forcible restraint. She did love anal sex, Pitbull had trained her to enjoy it, and the need to please him won out over her embarrassment.

Her body responded to being ass-fingered, and she felt an orgasm growing deep inside her belly. "I hope I get the movie role," Cindy said squirming to push his finger deeper. "It would be a dream come true."

"I heard you're competing against that stuck-up bitch from the Hunger Games. She got her big break in Hollywood by letting producers, directors, actors, and crew come on her face!"

Cindy's groans were getting louder and she closed her eyes to avoid the looks of contempt and pity that her classmates showered on her. "I would let them do that to me! I would do anything to get my foot in the door! Maybe your dad can do another favor for me and call them back for a second audition."

"A new producer is coming over tonight for some private one on one time with you. Treat him right and you may wind up in movies after all."

"Thank you! Thank you!" Cindy exclaimed at the great news.

"Gross! Get a room!" said a passing redhaired girl.

With the reflexes of a professional goalie in the seventh game of a Stanley Cup playoff, Pitbull reached out and harshly grabbed the red ponytail of the girl who dared to express her disapproval.

Dawn Valley went white as her head snapped backward smashing into the metal locker with a loud bang, splitting her bottom lip and smashing her nose. "FUCK! Asshole!"

"What did you say cockroach?" He asked showing no emotion at the blood dripping from Dawn's freckled face.

Pitbull experienced early puberty and sexual maturity which increased his aggressiveness due to the surge of hormones. Adding to this, his father, a local gangster, instilled a contempt for, and prejudice against women.

Because of his upbringing, Max viewed women as inferior to men. As such, he believed it was justifiable to use sexual harassment, coercion, and psychological techniques aimed at controlling and sexually using women as objects rather than persons.

With an enormous effort, Dawn opened her weeping eyes. The instant pain in her head made it hard to focus, and when she did Pitbull's hard soulless eyes looked dead. It was like staring into the empty shell of a zombie.

"I'm sorry," she squealed in a sharp cry as a shiver of fear ran through her body. Rumors of Pitbull's violent temper rushed through her head.

A throng of kids gathered around to watch the interaction, curious and fearful at the same time, like rubberneckers at a horrific vehicle accident. Everyone knew Pitbull was not someone you messed with.

Cindy went weak, she had experienced firsthand Pitbull's abrupt temper; his intense, emotionless, rough sex left bruises on her body as a reminder. His dominance over her feed on her submissiveness as he subjected her to pain, bondage, discipline, and sadomasochism cruelty.

When she saw the light go out in his eyes and they became flat and dead, she went numb. She was positive an evil spirit resided inside her boyfriend, one that derived pleasure from his sexual preferences which included tying her down with physical restraints.

"Honey, is it okay if I leave?" Cindy pleaded. Pitbull's curled finger had driven deeper into her tight ass causing her stomach to cramp up. Her pending sexual release disappeared. "I have a noon cheerleading practice in the gym."

Pitbull let out a harsh breath, barely registering Cindy's voice at the edge of his peripheral vision. He shifted his head and saw she was as white as Dawn.

"Yeah, you can go," he replied removing his finger from her athletic bubble butt and wiping it on her ass cheek. "Dress up sexy tonight and if you want to be a movie star, and you better do whatever the producer wants, no matter how twisted!"

Cindy didn't know it but his dad sold her to a guy in Seattle who produces the most extreme BDSM and Sadomasochism porn movies in the world. Her dreams of being a movie star would come true, just in a different arena. They would miss her accommodating and submissive body, but there were lots of other fish in the sea.

"I will!" Cindy exclaimed in thanks.

Like a panicked rabbit, Cindy ran away without looking back dodging in and out of the gawking spectators. Dawn was caught in the trap of a predator and about to be skinned alive.

Dawn went weak and started to collapse. With cold brutality, Pitbull calmly held the skinny red-headed girl up with one arm, debating whether to continue punishing her. Blood dripped from Dawn's split lip and nose onto the front of her pale-yellow blouse.

Fearful of collateral damage, most observers hastily rushed away, leaving only the stunned hardcore spectators who cheered Pitbull on.

Pitbull pressed his hard body against Dawn's slight one, lifting her chin. He licked her bottom lip, tasting her blood, and sighing in contentment at the copper flavor.

"Not such a smart ass now, are you!" he said in a vindictive voice.

"I'm sorry," Dawn pleaded as he pinched her chin.

"Please, leave her alone!" Edgar begged as he tugged on Pitbull's elbow.

Turning Pitbull looked down at Dawn's boyfriend, Edgar. The meek, four-eyed, small-boned kid looked like he was about to faint. Edgar and Dawn were the two smartest nerds in school.

Indignantly, he elbowed Edgar across his temple for interfering watching him ricochet off a locker and land on the floor. "Listen up, we're going to take your girlfriend into the boy's washroom for privacy and talk about her insolence."

He twisted Dawn's body to face his admiring fans. "Judging by the size of her nipples, I would say Dawn enjoys rough sex!" he laughed. He reached out and twisted a ripe nipple poking out the front of her blood-stained pale-yellow blouse.

"Ow! Ow!" Dawn screamed in pain. The look in Pitbull's enraged dark eyes showed no mercy. When he twisted even harder, she almost puked.

"Please don't hurt Dawn anymore! I'll do what you want!" Edgar pleaded from the feet of the giant bully.

With a threatening look, Pitbull surveyed the teenagers gathered around and slammed his palm on the locker over Dawn's head making everyone jump. "If any of you say anything to the principal, I'll put you in the hospital!" All the remaining bystanders nodded in fear. "And if you want to see what happens next to Dawn, follow me!"

Edgar got up off the floor and Pitbull shoved Dawn toward him. She needed his support as he half-carried her along the hallway to the boy's bathroom.

"I'm sorry, Edgar," she mumbled. "I'm so stupid!" Her injured nipple felt like it was about to fall off.

Pitbull was pleased to see several boys following along. He absently checked his shirt pocket to make sure the 'doctored' envelopes of nose candy were still there. His dad's Breaking Bad chemist was trying to perfect a new batch of 'special' cocaine for a female aphrodisiac.

A cruel smile filled Pitbull's face as his cock hardened watching Dawn's skinny ass. Time to see if version twenty-five will turn her into a cock-loving nymphomania or send her to the hospital.

*****************************************************​​​​​

Chapter 2: "ATONEMENT" to be published shortly.