All Comments on 'aka PITBULL - "Heartless"'

by knightfantasies

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, love the start to a long tough sexual beatdown for Dawn. Pitbull is going to ride Dawn's pussy, ass, and mouth before letting the rest of the guys pull a train on all of her holes. There will be an "out of order" sign on the door and someone will be watching for teachers. No one will come to Dawn's rescue until she is left alone after a couple of hours. Dawn will almost drown when Pitbull pushes her head into the toilet until she stops struggling and goes limp. Afterwards, Dawn wakes up in the hospital. She finally tells her dad what happened and he takes action by calling a bunch of Special Forces buddies. He buddies find Pitbull and works him over for a couple of days (the author can fill in some gruesome details). Wheather or not Pitbull will not be able to father any kids or play any kinds of sports after the authorities find what is left of his body can be left up to the author. Of course Pitbull's dad gets involved and other people are hurt. In the end the special forces guys clean up all of the mess and the world is a better place to live. Could be a great story so lets see how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice

theprivytheprivy12 months ago

"Judging by the size of her nipples, I would say Dawn enjoys rough sex!" Ok, that made me laugh. Men sure are silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous