Akari and the Englishmen Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never felt anyone like you," I panted. Not even Stella was that smooth. Akari didn't answer. She stared forward as I felt her up, flinching as I ran a finger through her slit. "Geez, you're wet."

I pushed a finger in. Akari arched her back. She seemed to like the touch on her insides. It might have been a nine-year wait for me, but as the smell of her pussy rose through my nostrils, muscle memory kicked in. I knew how to make a girl feel good through her cunt. I slopped my finger in and out and around Akari with all the skill of an experienced man. Her clitoris was as responsive as any girl I could remember. Her hole was almost like Stella's; four fingers was a cinch. Using two hands, I could get three fingers from each hand up Akari, it drove her nuts.

"You love it," I laughed. "It's so not what I thought... it's not what you look like in class."

Akari pushed back against my fingers, trying to get them in deeper. I obliged, forcing into Akari's body as far as I could through the hole between her legs. There was no rush. I took my time to scrape her insides and probe until I found her 'spot'. When I knew I'd tweaked the right place deep up her cunt, I was merciless. Akari held a hand over her mouth to stop herself screaming as she squirted. I felt a tremendous sense of achievement. It was like someone had thrown me a yo-yo after a decade, and I could still spin it like a master; loop the loop, walk the dog, around the corner, rock the baby, it all came flooding back. I played Akari's cunt like a violin.

"Can I fuck you? Do you mind?" I asked as her hips finished twitching.

"It's okay. I am here for fucking..."

"You are here for fucking..." I repeated. "Okay. Stand up straight?"

I turned Akari to face me. If I put my cock in her, I wanted her nude. I held her soft jumper and lifted, Akari held up her arms to help. I lay it on the pile on the chair. I started on my own belt and trousers.

"Take off your shirt and bra?" I asked as I pulled my jeans down. I stood in my tented boxers watching Akari undo the last buttons, and hand me her shirt. She reached around to unhook her lacy white unpadded bra.

"Fuck."

How did those tits stand up like that? Maybe I should have paid more attention to Asian girls when I was younger. Akari threw her bra at the pile then stepped in close to me. She took my boxer waist and pulled down, popping my erection free.

"Do you want me to suck it?" Akari asked gently, reaching out and gripping me.

"Cunt. I want cunt," I gasped. I did not need foreplay; I was more than ready to nail her.

I picked up the entire pile of clothes and bag off my visitor seat and dumped it onto my desk, scattering pens and a calculator. I sat on the solid wooden chair, cold on my bare ass, but I didn't mind. I held out my hand and invited Akari to step in, open her legs and sit on my lap. She took my cock and held it upright, looking down to put it in place. There was no mention of a condom by either of us. Holding my cock, Akari slowly impaled herself.

I was hard, she was wet. I sunk easily in, though Akari took it bit by bit, not rushing. As that beautiful girl opened up on my lap, I felt the years melt off me. Each gentle bump up her cunt took a layer of old bark off. Akari was magical and gorgeous. She was young, shaved and entirely naked. My hands were on her ass and my cock melting into her warm-butter vagina. It was a heat I'd not felt wrapped around my erection for depressingly long. When my hard-on reached its full depth, we held there. I twitched my cock and Akari grinned.

"You can feel it?" I whispered.

Akari nodded, her arm on my shoulder. Her hair fell down onto my own jumper. Wanting to feel it tickle my skin, I pulled my own top layer of clothes off as she sat and twirled her hips around the insertion between her legs.

Both naked, I pulled Akari in and kissed her lips.

Wonderful.

Unbelievable.

Therapeutic.

Passionate.

Akari was a fountain of youth. She held me and kissed me and writhed her hips on my cock like I was a man, not an old man. Any generation gap I felt melted away. I was a man, and Akari was an attractive young woman making me feel attractive, too. It was bribery and blackmail, but Akari wasn't treating it that way. When she kissed my face and neck, her cunt slopping loudly on my lap, the light around me went fuzzy and warm.

"I've never had tits like these," I said as I held and sucked them. "How are they so hard?"

"Just lucky," Akari smiled. "Careful. I'm seeing my boyfriend at the Christmas break. I better not have any bruises there."

"Yes, yes, of course. I'm so sorry. God, your boyfriend must love fucking you."

"He likes it," Akari smiled.

I brought my lips to hers and kissed again. She sucked on my tongue with her mouth and my cock with her cunt. Akari knew how to fuck, and my instincts were flooding back. It was time to give her a slamming. I lifted us, placing her onto the clothes on my table on her back. Gripping her thighs, I let rip. I pumped her cunt brutally.

I half-expected Akari to be in distress at the pounding I gave her, but no. She wrapped her feet around my back and squealed in delight. The harder I went at her, the more she arched her back and groaned. I pulled out and flipped her over, thumping her doggy so hard the table was moving. I fucked her rotten, until I tired and slowed.

"You don't have to stop...," Akari panted.

Astounding.

Remarkable.

I caught my breath and set off again, nailing her, trying to hurt her pussy, but to no avail. Akari could take everything I could give her. At the end of the marathon, with my fitness spent, I sat back on the chair and kissed Akari's mouth. I spasmed nine years of backed-up sperm into that gorgeous young woman's bare vagina.

The sex done, Akari gave me a dose of affection. Kissing, talking, thanking me, cleaning me, sitting on my lap and holding me like a lover. I ran my hands gently all over her, amazed that a woman could be so small yet full. I found it hard to let go of those tits. I offered to drive her home, but Akari politely went her own way, her panties in my desk drawer and a wad of tissue in her jeans to catch the semen belching from her.

"Thank you for the sex," Akari said as she left, which made me laugh.

"Thank you, for your cunt," I said in return.

"You'll...," Akari asked hesitatingly.

"I'll do it now," I assured her.

After she left, I filled in the form, washed the smell of sex off me in the bathroom and went to the university bar. After a persuasive few beers, one of my peers graciously signed off on Akari's re-grade.

A for Akari. It was fitting, I thought, in every way.

Chapter 4

The next time I stood at the lectern was late January after the Christmas holidays. When Akari walked in and took her seat I prayed no one could notice my goose bumps. I could see right through her thick, demure clothes. I knew what those nipples felt like, how they stood hard to the touch. I knew she was hairless between her legs and those small hips held between them a cavernous cunt. She might even be pregnant.

When she came up after the class to talk with me, I tried to be calm and composed.

"Yes, Miss Suzuki?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," I said matter-of-factly, aware that people were still drifting out. "Here? Or perhaps you have time for a coffee?"

"Hmm, coffee. That would be good."

I packed up quickly and walked sharply, leading the way as a teacher, not walking alongside as a lover might. I picked a quiet part of the university refectory, seating us, then leaving Akari to get two cheap skim-lattes.

"So? How was Christmas break?" I asked, handing her a coffee and sitting.

"Really good, thanks to you," Akari smiled shyly.

"Me? Why me?"

"I was so stressed about my grade. I thought I wouldn't be able to afford to continue. Your help took a lot of my stress away, I could enjoy my break, knowing my tuition would still be covered by the scholarship."

"Hey, hey, come on, you earned it."

"Really? I'm glad you liked my sex."

I laughed out loud. "I didn't mean that! Not earned it by the fuck," I whispered. "The work was really good, an A for that piece was not out of the question. It wasn't just a gift to change the grade, your work was good, too."

"Oh. Thank you."

"So... you met your boyfriend at Christmas?"

"Uh-huh."

"You and he...?"

"A lot," Akari blushed, grinning.

"I was hoping I didn't get you pregnant."

"No, no, I am on the pill. I'm home every break so I need to keep it ready for my boyfriend to use freely when we meet."

"You tell him about us?" I asked.

"No," Akari said, shaking her head. "If anyone at home knew I had to fuck to get my grades, it would be too embarrassing. I usually get good grades."

"Akari, seriously, it was good work," I tried to console her. I sincerely regretted ever having marked it so tough in the first place. By trying to protect myself, I had hurt her confidence unnecessarily. I wouldn't do that again with anyone.

"I just wanted to say Happy New Year and thank you so much for my grade. It made a big difference."

"Well," I laughed, "Thank you for the sex. It made a big difference to me!"

"Really?"

'Yes. Absolutely. When you came into my office, it had been a long time since I'd had anything like you to play with," I admitted.

"Me too!" Akari confided. "I hadn't seen my boyfriend for so long and there is no privacy in my room, I cannot even touch myself there. When I came to see you, it was nice to have sex."

"Ha! That's nothing. My wife gave up sex nine years ago."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's been nine years since my wife had sex with anyone. Me included."

"Why?"

"She wanted to stop. Give it up."

"Do you have affairs now?" Akari asked, amazed.

"No."

"You pay girls?" she frowned.

"Not yet." I laughed. "I'm not sure that's the right thing for me. I like the way you and I kissed. I don't think those girls would do that."

"So... nothing?"

"Nothing," I confirmed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. It's such a waste. You did a really good job."

I smiled and blushed.

"I'm glad you had a good experience," I grinned. "And that I didn't get you pregnant."

'Thank you for that day," Akari said genuinely.

"Thank you, too. If there is any help you need at any time, this is my number. And I DON'T mean just sex. Anything. There's no need to feel isolated. You've got me as a friend here. I can come help you whenever you need."

If it was private, we would have hugged. Instead, we said goodbye cordially and went on our way. For two months Akari and I didn't talk, just smiled at each other as I presented class. It was nice having her nearby twice a week.

And then the world pandemic caught up with the UK, in a massive way.

Chapter 5

"Stella, look, she has nowhere else to go," I said frustratedly.

"How is that our problem?"

"She's my student."

"You're fucking her," Stella accused.

"I am not fucking her," I said calmly, and it was true. Fucked, yes; fucking, no.

"We've got our son here."

"We've had half a dozen exchange students stay in the attic before, what's the difference?"

"They were kids! They were here through Josh's school. This is a twenty-five-year-old woman. He's seventeen! It's asking for trouble."

"She's only twenty-three," I corrected Stella.

"How is that any better?" she asked, frowning.

It wasn't easy, but I got my way. Akari could come and stay in the attic for a few weeks until her boarding house reopened.

Chapter 6

As a Japanese girl overseas for the first time and alone, it was terrifying when the pandemic swept across the world. It all came so suddenly in the UK. At first nobody was worried, not like in Japan. But then in a week in the middle of March the university was told to close, and a few days later we were given one day to get out of our tightly packed boarding house, otherwise it would be our prison for two months.

I was so confused. No one I knew had experienced anything like it, and I needed advice from an old person. So, I called Professor Ostle. Neither of us realized how close we lived; he was across the Thames in Teddington. He came to my boarding house to take a look and said 'no way' should I stay there. Shared bedrooms, shared bathrooms, shared common rooms. He said give him a few hours to speak with his family, then he would come get me. I was ordered by him to pack. I didn't know whether I should be relieved or not. I was nervous and scared to change, but even more so to stay.

"Your car is huge," I said when I followed him down to the car park.

"I have smaller ones, but I thought I might need this. I wasn't sure how much gear you had. Your whole life in two suitcases?" he explained.

"I came over with only one. I've gathered things."

In the car, the ride was short, but we got stuck in roadwork on Kingston Bridge.

"I should pay you money for board," I offered, not wanting to appear ungrateful.

"Don't be silly. We don't need... money."

"Okay," I considered. "Does your wife still not have sex with you? I can take my pants off for you again. Whenever you want. If you want. I mean... I don't mind. If you want me to."

"We better be careful about that," he said. "My wife has already asked me if I'm sleeping with you. Nobody could ever find out if we did. My wife. My son. The school, they would all kick us both out.'

"I see. But I feel guilty if I don't pay, or I don't undress," I said genuinely. "Perhaps when your family is out, I can give you sex then?"

The Professor sighed. "Let's play it by ear. Stella has a nose for sex. She would smell your pussy on me for days later."

"I could suck your cock?" I suggested.

The Professor smiled and nodded. "Let's see. We'll take it easy."

"Your wife, so she doesn't have sex still?" I asked again.

"No," the Professor sighed.

"Then I'd like to help. You are helping me so much. I wanna give you something back."

"Akari, baby, it's not why I'm having you stay. I swear, I'm not helping you so I can get sex."

"I know," I smiled. "That's why I want to give it to you. At least I can let you see me naked. Your wife won't smell that right?"

The Professor laughed. "Don't be too sure."

When we pulled up at the gates to his house, I was amazed. Most of the houses we passed were stylish, small terraces. The Professor had a different type of house. There was a driveway with a large lawn out front. There were steps up to the huge entrance door, with one set of bay windows to the left of the door, and two seats to the right. Beyond that a double car garage attached to the side of the house. It was two-story, but had windows in the roof above that, too.

"This is a nice place," I said, surprised.

"Ha! That's not what my mother thinks. We moved here to get Josh into his high school. Stella wanted our son to break the Ostle cycle, go to a local government school like she did."

"What's that water?"

"The Thames."

"Wow, your side yard is the bank of the Thames?"

"Yeah, all that grassed area across to the hedgerow is our private land."

"You have your own jetty?"

"Yes," he smiled. "A little one."

Inside the house was just as impressive, and warmer than I thought it might be. Not Mrs. Ostle, though, she wasn't warm at all.

"Oh god, I knew you'd look like that," she sighed as the Professor introduced us.

"Ah, like what, ma'am?" I asked very politely, smiling.

"Some MetArt beauty," she sneered.

"Ah, I don't know what that is," I said, confused.

"Don't worry about Mrs. Ostle," the Professor said, looking at her. "Stella will be a wonderful and polite host, won't you darling?"

"Of course," came a lukewarm smile. "Welcome dear."

"Let me show you your room."

We went up the big wide stairs to the next level, and then along the hallway. The Professor stopped and knocked on one door, opening it and briefly introducing me to his son Joshua, who shyly said hello, but we didn't stop to talk.

"He is seventeen. Still a couple of years of high school left. We held him back when he was in kindy, so he's a year older than most kids in his class."

"Held him back?" I asked, not understanding what that was.

"Joshua was a really shy kid, especially when he was young. He's not so bad now, but it was getting in the way of his learning as a kid. Teachers couldn't get him to talk and he was finding it difficult to have friends. He is still shy, not as bad, but all his friends are online gaming buddies. Still not many real friends at school. But he's a great kid. Kind, polite, thoughtful. Just not many people get to see it."

The Professor showed me the bathroom and toilet I would be using.

"You'll have to come downstairs and use these ones, I'm afraid. There's no plumbing up in the roof. Do you have your own towel?"

"Yes."

"Okay come on up, I'll show you the room."

A tiny spiral staircase curved up in a corner at the end of the hall. The Professor went up first; there was no room for overtaking if someone was coming up when someone was going down.

"Wow," I said again when I saw the attic. "All of this?"

"Yeah, it runs across the top of the house."

"It's huge!"

"Well, yeah, but because the roof is sloped you have to be pretty short to get any use of it around the edges."

"I'm short!"

There was a bed up against the very end of the room, the only vertical wall. A window over the bed looked down over the side garden and the Thames. It was stunningly beautiful.

"Why doesn't anyone stay up here?" I asked, amazed it was a free space.

"Who? Josh prefers the coziness of his room. I have an office downstairs, right under here with the same view and a balcony. Our own bedroom is part of the garden, I'll show you later. This is really just for when guests use it. It runs over the whole house except the garage. Padding under the floor, too, so perfectly private and noise-proof. We won't hear you walking around up here even though the floor is wood."

"Thank you so much for this."

"The bed's made with clean sheets, ready to go. If you don't need that towel just leave it on the hanger there, you can use it when you wash your own maybe. There're cupboards over here you can use, but space is a bit limited inside on account of the roof. I'll go get your bags."

"Thank you so much."

The Professor disappeared down the stairs. I sat on the end of the bed with the light pouring in the window behind me. I looked at the massive space which was all for me. There was a desk, a nice chair, a long, soft sofa with what looked like a wooden crate as a coffee table. There was a huge TV, cables running into it. There were some cupboards and drawers, and the lights from the ceiling were like some old-style western movie. The open spaces of the room had rugs. I took out my phone and took photos and a video to send home.

The Professor lugged each bag one at a time up the spiral staircase.

"There's no door as such, so you can't get locked privacy, I'm afraid."

"That's fine," I assured him. "Are you busy? Do you want to help me unpack?"

"Sure."

I took the bag with all the school books and laptop and iPad and study stuff and asked the Professor to open my personal case. When he saw the sorts of things inside, he asked if I really wanted him going through such private things.

"You left your orgasm inside my vagina already. What do you think is my more private thing?" I teased.

The Professor blushed, then picked up a dozen strips of contraceptive pill.

"I told you, I'm safe to fuck if you want. My doctor back home gave me two years of medicine before I went away."

"Don't they have a use-by date?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"And these?" he asked, smiling and holding up my sex toys.

"I might be able to use them finally, now I have a room to myself."

"I'll put those in the drawer by the bed, then. And these?" he asked, pulling out my small sets of lingerie and sleepwear.