Akari and the Englishmen Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Akari, your bed is soaked. You need to put your sheets in with my clothes."

I lay there, panting, still shivering from the experience. I heard Bobby taking photos, the plastic still wrapped around my head and face, and my splayed body lying in a huge patch of wet. Eventually I tried to pull the wrap off me, and Bobby came in to help by cutting it. He sat on the edge of the bed and I crawled over to hug him dearly.

"I've never cum like that," I whispered into his neck.

"Next time we can take it further if you want?"

"Oh god, that was scary enough."

"Made you cum, though. You really do like being choked, huh?"

"I don't know why. I've always been like that. My first boyfriend used to grab my throat and get me to orgasm, but nothing as scary as what you did."

"So," Bobby smiled. "That's one thing we can do to get you off? What else?"

"Oh, it's too embarrassing," I blushed.

"You just peed the bed! Embarrassing is nothing for you!"

"It's not pee," I moaned, "Why do guys always think it's pee?"

"Come on, what is it? What else makes you cum?"

"Two guys," I sighed.

"Spit-roast?"

"No... both in me... down there. Together. At the same time."

"One in your ass, one in your cunt?"

I nodded. "I don't know why, I've done it a few times, I've orgasmed each time."

"Okay, well, can't do that one today. Anything I can do for you by myself?"

"I like my breasts sucked, that can get me wet."

"Good!" Bobby smiled. "I can give you good sex, Akari. You are not just for guys' fun."

"Why you being so sweet?"

"Akari, some perspective please. You are gorgeous, I'm a stranger, and you let me fuck you, just like that," he said, snapping his fingers. "I owe you more than you owe me."

"I owe you an orgasm, though. Do you want to do it in me?"

"Yeah, if I could, that would be nice. Not in this bed, though! It's wet and manky."

"Go on the sofa," I suggested.

Bobby's control was really good. I was able to enjoy his cock in me for a really long time, it was wonderful. It was surprisingly erotic to be kissed so much as I got fucked. When he burst and left his sperm in me, I held up my hips afterward to try and absorb as much as I could. I liked the idea of keeping as much of Bobby's semen in me as I could.

"Don't fall for him," I silently told myself.

"So, what happens now?" Bobby asked as I lay on him on the sofa in post-sex happiness. "Can I keep fucking you?"

"Of course!" I smiled. "I really liked it."

We kissed beautifully again.

"I don't think we can do it here, though. Today is the first time this year I've been home alone. Even if they met you, I'm not sure they would approve of you and I having sex in their roof. They have a son."

"You can come to my place. I share a flat with my cousin."

"Oh yeah? You thinking about what I said with two guys?"

"No, no, no, don't get any ideas like that. I don't mind if he sees you naked while you're there, but I am not going to have a three way with him! He's my cousin!"

"Hey, I wasn't thinking about that. I thought you were."

"Hmmm, really?"

"Really! I don't know if I could stay overnight, though. My host family... they think I'm a good girl. I haven't stayed out at all. Not even late."

"Well, come visit on Saturday. Tash works all day at swimming class which has started again. You can soak my sheets instead, huh?"

"Okay," I agreed.

We kissed and touched and fucked again intimately, until dinner time. I left a note for the Ostles in case they came home and we walked down to The Anglers for casual dinner and drinks. I wore a single piece of clothing, a white, clinging summer dress, just that and my sandals. Bobby sent my photo to his buddies, the one of me with my face wrapped in plastic and lying in a pool of my own cum.

"They don't believe me," he laughed. "Can we do a quick video?"

"Okay," I shrugged. Body took a five second selfie film of us kissing.

"Oh gosh, they are bastards."

"What?"

"They say they didn't see your face when you were sun-baking on your dock, and in the photo its covered in plastic, it proves nothing. They only saw your body. Do you mind?"

"No, it's okay."

Discretely I stood. We were in a quiet part of the beer garden. I faced away from Bobby as I lifted my dress and he filmed my ass. He kept it on as I turned, showing him my bare slit, too. Bobby came up to my face, then turned the camera to show us kissing.

"Now the face connects, now you've seen the ass you saw before?" he said into the camera before stopping and sending.

"Yeah, now they're convinced. Now they're going nuts."

"How many did you send it to?"

"The WhatsApp group from the party. Twenty-five, I think."

"Oh, so you're the big man now?" I teased.

"I am," Bobby grinned. "Akari, you have made me a legend."

We had a great dinner and drinks. And I don't mean just the food. Bobby and I got on really well. He was interesting and also interested. I felt he really liked me, not just wanted to fuck me. Will was like that at the start. So was Jordan. I wondered if I stayed with Bobby, would he begin to treat me as a toy for fucking as well? Hmm, maybe that was a bit harsh to say about Jordan, he was still mostly nice to me. Will went really rough in the end, though; if I wasn't doing something sexual with him, there was no need to have me there. When his contract finished, he invited me to live in the US with him, but it was a good time for me to move on. Then Jordan found me. He didn't know, but he had saved me from another mistake. I had been on dates with two old classmates, for a month they took me to bed each time as a threesome. We even accidentally went to the bar Jordan worked at. I still can't believe he ended up with my panties from that night, it was super embarrassing when he told me. Those two were rough and into drugs. The things they made me do when they were high, the things they put in me, and making their dog lick me by putting his food on my pussy - I was lucky that Jordan pulled me his way before those boys got me addicted to the drugs they took and I was covered in gang tattoos.

"What are you looking so deep about?" Bobby interrupted.

"Huh?" I laughed. "Was thinking about some guys that used to fuck me."

"Oh. How flattering," Bobby half-joked.

"And...," I added, "I was thinking how much nicer you are."

"Nice recovery."

We left at a sensible hour. It had been a remarkable meeting and first day together. We exchanged numbers and I got his address. His cousin left early on Saturday mornings, the first class he taught was eight in the morning. Bobby suggested I get over early for a cafe breakfast, then back to his place to screw me in his bed, it was 'his turn to host'.

"Okay, goodnight," I said, kissing him passionately. He Ubered home, I walked.

(Akari and the Englishmen Part B will be submitted for approval on Aug 12, 2021)