Akari and the Englishmen Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. You let Tomoko stay over so I've got someone to cum in, you should be able to have guys cum in you, too. Are you on the pill still?"

"I've got them here, I could start again," I lied, not wanting Josh to know I've been fuck-ready all the time.

"Let some local boys blow their load in you. Give them a thrill. They've probably never fucked Japanese pussy before."

"Well, we're in lockdown. I haven't met anyone," I said, looking at Josh over the laptop in the semi-dark. "I don't know any of my classmates, everything has been online for so long."

"You've got a wharf at the house, right? Call one of the boats over, step on and let them take you to some quiet spot?"

"You want I fuck strangers?"

"Better than some guy you fall in love with. But... anyway, it's just an offer. I don't want you falling for anyone or dumping me for anyone, just that I don't mind if you feel like having a cock in you. I know you like it. It's been a long time, right? I don't mind if you open your legs. But you can't let anyone fall in love with you. You have to promise me."

"I promise."

"Just your cunt. Nor your heart."

"Jordan, I get it. Just my cunt."

We talked on about other things, but I could see how excited Josh was, hiding in the background. The message suited me perfectly. Josh had heard it from my boyfriend's own mouth. I could give my vagina freely, but not my heart.

It was nearly two in the morning in Japan when we finished, and nearing dinner time for us in London, so Josh and I only had a brief chance to talk after the call before we had a shower and went downstairs separately.

"You heard that," I said as Josh ran me upstairs as soon as we could after dinner. His cock was out, and for a moment I let him push me back onto the bed and smother his erection in the warmth and wetness of my vagina. "You can't fall in love. Only fuck me."

Josh wasn't listening, there was only one part of me he was interested in, and he was thrashing his cock in and out of it.

"No, no, no," I said, seeing the look on his face. "Take it out. Do it in my mouth if you wanna cum in me. I need to get back on the pill first."

That wasn't true, I'd never gone off it, my vagina was always ready for his father to orgasm inside. But if I could convince Josh I needed to restart the contraceptive program, I could buy myself a couple of weeks before I would be his nightly lay. I managed to get him out just before he blew, cumming over my breasts and face. I scraped most of it up to drink, wiping the rest on my sheets.

"Josh, are you clear? I'm only for fucking. I'm not your girlfriend. I'm not in love. Neither are you. You can use my vagina to have your fun, but you can't get emotional. Josh? Are you listening?"

"You're just for fucking. Nothing else," he repeated.

"Good," I said, kissing his lips. "And not until after my next period and not if we get caught. If your parents find out, that's it, I close my legs. I'll be lucky if I'm not kicked out on the street. You can't tell them. Your buddies can't tell their parents. Do you understand how important that is?"

"Yes," Josh said smartly. "I know."

"If they find out, I'll never speak with you again, let alone let you cum in me."

"I understand," he said, and I believed he did.

I told Josh he had to wait almost three weeks. I calculated that ordinarily a girl would start the pill with her period and then have to wait two weeks after that. That pushed the timeline out. Of course, I didn't have to do that but it was kind of fun watching Josh squirm in anticipation. For me it was the calm before the storm. We even behaved ourselves compared to normal. I didn't take my pants off or show him my tits and neither of us spent so much time walking in when the other one was taking a shower. Josh knew the reward was on its way, and was very happy about life.

"Floating on air because of a god-damned cat. Ridiculous," bristled his father, grumbling.

Chapter 13

About three days before it was time for Josh to come and claim the reward for his patience, the three Ostle family members went to a party for his Uncle Robert's birthday. The party was at his mother's mansion. They left before lunch, via a driver that picked them up.

"First time the family has been together since last year. This will be... let's say it will dent mother's wine cellar. I wouldn't wait up if I were you."

So, I was alone in the Ostle house, for the first time I could remember. I was a little bit lost. The whole house to myself, but what to do? Ordinarily I might have thought to wander through the whole house naked, but I'd done that already with the Professor. It was a glorious sunny and still day; I could sit outside and have some drinks myself. The beer fridge was full, but I dare not take one without asking. Happy with my idea, though, I walked to the Food and Wine store on Kingston Road. I bought snacks for lunch, and a four-pack of large beer cans.

Perhaps with Jordan's suggestion in the back of my mind, I went to my room and pulled out my bikini bag. The sexiest of them was transparent when wet, but no way was I going to swim in the brown Thames. Dry, that bikini was quite ordinary. So instead, I took out the WW Orange Blossom tri-top and micro thong bottom. The color looked great on my skin, and it didn't cover much of it, especially on the bottom. It literally only just covered the slit of my vagina. I felt self-conscious walking out onto the decking, then grass. Our land was private from the neighbours but anyone on the river could see my bare backside. If the Professor or Josh were around to protect me, I would not be nervous. By myself, I was shaking as I lay my towel on the grass and sat - as politely as I could. I opened a beer to calm myself, then put sunscreen on myself as demurely as I could. Drinking my beer, I watched a lot of boats pass. Some were full of boys. Thinking again about Jordan's suggestion, I went back into the house, getting a beach bag and putting my phone and wallet in, and my keys, then locking the house. If a boat pulled up, I could pick up my bag, climb aboard and be driven away to be gang-banged. The perfect plan! I was like a prostitute on a street corner, except I was on a grassy bank of the Thames in brilliant sunshine. And of course, a few boys yelled out as they passed but no one picked me up to fuck me. After two beers in the lazy sun, I was feeling dizzy and drowsy. I put my towel down on the dock and lay on it, face down. The wood was hard, but the water was cooling. The small waves slapping against the posts and shore was soothing. I peacefully drifted in and out of sleep.

After a time, I was woken by a loud splash and hoots of laughter. I opened my eyes to see a river cruise boat passing by. A group of boys seemed to be having a party, and they were all yelling at the driver to keep going, despite one of their party having ended up in the water, swimming for shore, aiming for my dock. The boat powered on around the bend as he struggled through the water. He looked like he was weighed down by clothes, and I sat up to see if I needed to help. By the time he took grip of my dock, the boat he'd come from was entirely gone.

"Are you okay?" I asked. The guy looked mid-twenties, with dirty blonde curly hair, short on the sides. He was slim and fit.

"Perfectly fine, thank you," he said, grinning and puffing.

"What are you doing?" I asked, entirely puzzled.

"They wouldn't stop the boat," he said.

"I don't get it."

"I asked them to stop the boat, they said no."

"Why did you want to stop?"

"To come and see you," he grinned, lifting himself out of the water and splashing onto the dock. I scrambled back to keep dry, then stood on my knees and offered my towel.

"Thank you," he said.

"You're not even wearing swimmers. You're wearing clothes!"

"Yes, I wasn't really planning to go into the water today."

"You fell off? You were pushed?"

"No, I jumped."

"Why?"

"To say hello to you," he smiled, sitting in a pool of water dripping off him.

I shook my head in amazement. I'd never dreamt of such an antic. "How do you know I wanna say hello to you?"

"Do you?"

"I don't know," I said, excited but a little worried. I really did have no one to help me if there was a problem.

"I love your bikini," he smiled.

"My bikini, huh? Or you love what's in it?" I laughed back.

"I don't know, I can't see what's in it very well, it's a big bikini. Covers too much."

Clearly it didn't.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Robert. Bobby, actually. You?"

"Akari."

"Akari, wow, that's beautiful. Is that like Hawaiian or something?"

"Ha! No. I'm Japanese!"

"Really, I'm so sorry. I don't know Asia very well."

He passed the towel back, saturated.

"I don't suppose there is a clothes dryer in there?"

"How are you planning to get home?" I asked instead, ignoring his question.

"Dunno. Where are we?"

"Teddington. Where do you live?"

"Canary Wharf."

"Oh, that's a long way. How do you plan to get there?"

"Uber, I guess. I don't have to go straight away, do I? Can I dry off first?"

"How can you call an Uber? How can you have phone or money jumping in the river?"

"My wallet is soaked, here in my pants. My phone was already in a sandwich-bag, I always use that when I'm on a boat."

"Hmm, you're smart, huh?"

"So, Akari, right?"

"Yes?"

"Your folks live here?"

"My host family. They are English."

"Ah. You're a student?"

"Yes."

"Oh, what do you study?"

"I'm still in high school," I lied, just for fun.

"Really... How old are you?" Bobby frowned.

"Sixteen next week. But no one is home. If you wanna screw me, you can" I smiled seductively, standing and turning, showing him my ass as I picked up my things. "I've always been interested to try."

The poor guy was flushed. He didn't know what to say. I think he regretted getting off his party boat and was thinking how to get back.

"Ummm... perhaps it's better I go," he stammered.

"Relax!" I laughed, "I'm doing post-grad International Business and I'm twenty-three. I'll show you ID if you like."

Bobby laughed, clearly relieved.

"Come on," I said, offering a hand. "Dry off and come inside. You can still fuck me, if you want. It's why you're here, right?"

"Ah, sure, if you're okay with it."

"You can. I don't mind," I said, turning and nodding him to follow me to the decking. In the shadow of the verandah, I told him to get his wet clothes all off before coming inside. He started to slowly undress as I unlocked the door. I undid my ties at top, showing him my breasts, then undid my side ties on bottom, pulling it out and off me. I did a little spin and held the bottoms in the air.

"Is this what you were hoping for? Getting into my pants? Approve?" I asked.

"Yes. I approve. I love the hairless bits," he nodded, grinning. "You?"

"Hmmm," I agreed. "Your penis looks... good."

"Well... hairless cunt, I'm looking forward to getting into that."

"Have you fucked a Japanese girl before?"

"No, I haven't."

"Okay," I smiled. "I'll try to give you a good impression. Pick up your clothes. Put them in the dryer. No, leave your shoes in the sun! Okay? Okay."

"Good impression?" Bobby shook his head. "If they're all like you in Japan, I'm moving over."

I walked him through to the laundry. I helped get his clothes in the dryer and started. The cycle would take two hours, he seemed happy he had at least that long with me naked. Bobby moved in close and held me, kissing my lips.

"Cold!" I squealed. "You're freezing! Come upstairs, we can have a shower. Then if you don't mind, are you okay to fuck me in my room? I haven't really asked my host family about guests, so I'd feel better to keep out of their spaces. Especially if there's a chance we'll get my pussy juice or you cum everywhere."

"Sure," Bobby shrugged.

We went into the shower; Bobby felt much better to hold and kiss as he warmed up.

"Do you wanna fuck me straight away, or do you want to look at my body for a while first?" I asked him as we kissed, drying each other off with my one bath towel.

"We've got time, right?" Bobby nodded. "I'd love to look at you like this for a while, before I nail you. Checking you out is... great."

"Okay, come with me. Bring your phone. You can take photos if you want."

I led Bobby up my spiral staircase. I could feel him staring at my pussy from below as he followed. He was as surprised as I was originally when he saw my huge living space.

"Wow, this is perfect privacy. And warm and stylish. You must love living up here," Bobby said, watching me glide around my room, explaining it to him. "Great view of the river. Especially with your tits in front of the window."

"You like them?"

"Baby, they put anyone I've ever been with to shame."

"Is that a yes?" I frowned.

"Yes!"

"Good."

Bobby sat at my desk as I cheekily paraded myself for him. He spotted my vibrator, asking about it.

"A present from my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Where's he?"

"In Japan."

"Ah. So, you've not had sex in how long?"

"I haven't seen him since January," I said evasively.

"He must love fucking you."

"Yeah, well, I hope you do, too."

"Do we need a condom?"

"No. You can cum in me," I smiled, walking slowly around the room as we talked. I liked how his eyes followed me like glue.

"Anything you like? Don't like?" Bobby asked me.

"You're very polite."

"And you are very giving, it's only fair. It's not often someone that looks like you, coughs up their cunt this easily."

"Coughs up?" I asked, confused.

"Gives away. You are an easy lay, it's not very usual for someone so beautiful to be such an easy screw."

"You'd rather I wasn't? You wish you had to fight for it more? I give my body too easy?" I asked.

"Not at all. It's a pleasant and welcome change. And you didn't answer my question. Anything you like or don't like?"

I shrugged. "I'm for fucking. You can do what you want with me."

"Anything I want?"

"Of course. I love guys that love my body. I love good looking men use my vagina to cum. I feel lucky. Many of my friends are not good looking and their bodies are not as lucky as mine. I feel grateful, so. I should use it, right? I should let guys have fun on me when I am in good condition, still. Ten years from now it won't be like this, right?"

"So, I can do anything?"

"Sure!"

"Okay, I would like you to fall in love with me."

That made me stop and think. I went and sat on my bed, cross-legged, leaning back on my arms, showing my tits and open vagina. Bobby stood up and stopped a few metres back, looking me over. His cock was rock-hard and looked big, but not too big.

"It would be easier if it was something sexual," I said, trying to brush it off without being cold. "I have a boyfriend."

"If he knew you were here with me, like this, would he care?"

I shook my head. "My friend Tomoko has gone to stay with him for a while because I haven't been able to give him sex. So, he said I could have someone cum in me, too, if I wanted. But I'm not allowed to fall in love."

"Just fuck?"

"Do you mind?"

Bobby laughed. "We can start there."

He moved in front of me and pulled me to standing. For the longest time we kissed. He ran his hands gently over me and used his tongue to play with mine. I slowly sucked his like it was a penis.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" I whispered.

"Later, sure. Right now, I want your cunt."

"Okay."

Bobby spun us around and sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled up onto his lap and held his thick erection upward. I pushed down, spearing myself on it.

"Oh, you feel good," I moaned as he slipped easily to full depth. "You're really hard!"

"Is it any wonder?" Bobby smiled at me. Then we kissed. I rolled my hips on his lap and we kissed. It was beautifully soft and sensual, a nice change from the Professor trying to break me in two. Bobby gripped my ass tightly but painlessly. The way he kissed my ears and neck gave me shivers. Between my legs I was dripping wet, with every movement I gave a slop in the silence of the room.

"You are in good condition for fucking," Bobby agreed as I squelched.

"Mmm, I hope you like it. My body is a bit small compared to those local girls."

"Not between your legs you're not," Bobby grinned.

"I'm sorry. It's too big."

"It has been used a lot?"

"Of course. I'm for fucking."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Huh, I'm saying it wrong?"

"I don't know. What is that you want to say?"

"My pants come off easier than most girls, I think. I let guys have orgasms in me when they want. I do whatever sex I'm told. How else to say that?"

"Hmmm. You're for fucking."

Bobby kissed me again, pulling us down so I was laying on him. His cock was in one end, his tongue the other. I have to say, the kissing got to me. I started to have tingles for this boy. Jordan said no falling for a guy, but it's difficult not to like someone who likes you so much. Especially if they are kind and gentle, and good looking, with a great cock.

When Bobby rolled over on top of me, he looked into my eyes and drove into me, looking for my reaction. He was trying to find out what I liked. It was a new experience. When the Professor fucked me, he was releasing his own frustration. Josh was a complete rookie. Even Jordan had got used to doing what he wanted to get off. But this stranger Bobby, he was trying to test what I liked.

What did I like? I didn't really know. I liked that the guy fucking me was getting off. I liked that guys I like, chose to cum in me.

"Can you choke me?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Be careful, though, I bruise easily."

Bobby thrust up me and stopped. "You like the feeling of having hands on your throat, or do you like not being able to breathe?"

"If I can't breathe... I get wet."

"Okay."

Bobby pulled out of me gently. I felt empty. He went to the spiral staircase and disappeared, leaving me naked, alone and wondering what he was doing. Eventually he came back with a roll of plastic food wrap and scissors.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I laughed.

"Here, sit up."

Bobby took the food wrap and wrapped it twice around my head and face. I can't believe I sat there and let him do it. It went under my eyes but on the third wrap around my head, my access to air was shut. He kept wrapping. Moving my jaw couldn't get it off. My hands were free so I could have ripped it, but as soon as he could see I couldn't breathe, Bobby grabbed both my arms and pinned them down to the bed. He kneed open my legs and pushed his erection in deep. Slowly and deliberately, he struck in and out, looking me in the eyes as his penis did its work. He himself took demonstrable deep breaths of air to accentuate my situation. I started to struggle, I needed air. His fucking intensified. I began shaking my head.

"When you pass out, I'll take it off," he said, fucking harder. My vagina was slopping madly. Surely, he wouldn't let me go that far, surely, he wouldn't let me faint? I started to get dizzy from lack of air. I grunted 'please', but Bobby couldn't understand. He kept fucking and fucking and fucking, harder each thrust.

"After you pass out, I'm going to keep screwing you," he said calmly. "I'm going to fuck your unconscious body!"

I was entirely panicked, his grip on my wrists was unbreakable. As my head went light, my back arched. I was amazed how long it seemed to go. The cock in me felt more amazing than any I'd had. The breathless dizziness kept going and rising until boiling hot liquid squirted violently out from between my legs. I shuddered and spasmed and rolled my eyes at the intensity of the orgasm that ripped through me. It was only when I took a huge deep breath that I realized Bobby had used the scissors to slice the plastic across my mouth. He let go of my wrists and climbed off the bed, using my quilt to wipe his saturated pelvis as he watched me convulse, coming down from my high.