Akari and the Englishmen Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teachers Pet was a great sultry song to follow and I started lifting my miniskirt, showing the lingerie panties that Josh's dad had held up on my first day at the house. I undid some of the buttons from the bottom, showing my bare, flat tummy. I finished the song by taking my miniskirt off, leaving me in my underwear and shirt and tie. The shirt hung low over my pussy and ass, but my bare thighs were nicely scandalous.

The next song was Leonard Cohen's Teachers. I surprised the guys by sliding my panties off and throwing the tiny thong at Joshua. My shirt covered me still, but the edge on the night skyrocketed. The boys probably weren't really sure that I would go through with a full strip, and yet here I was so early with absolutely no pants on. I went to my cupboard where I had secretly bought and put a bottle of champagne and two cups. I rubbed the bottle all over my body and between my legs before opening it with a pop. I brought the bottle back down between my legs and under my shirt. I didn't let them see, but it was obvious that the top of the bottle was pushed up inside my vagina. I was fucking myself with it. After a time, I pulled it out and held it up, prodding at the top with my fingers, showing the pussy gunk that had covered it. I then walked around and got Joshua to drink straight from the bottle, mixing pussy juice and champagne as his first happy birthday drink. Cheekily he put his hand up under my shirt and gripped my bare ass, lifting the shirt so the boys on the laptop camera could see that he had hold of me with no pants on. I poured the drink into the cups and took a huge gulp. I was thirsty.

The next song sped things up, Nick Jonas' Teacher. I started flicking the bottom of my shirt around, at first showing them my bare bottom but then turning around - and to the stunned surprise of everyone showing them that I had a completely shaved cunt. I really did worry that those boys would wake up their families, the way that they were shouting their approval at me. I tied up my shirt tails and danced and swayed with all of my bottom half on show. I pulled my slit open for them to see my insides as much as I could as I danced around. Josh had a hold of his penis through his pants, it was lucky we got him to cum before we started, otherwise I think he would've made a mess in there already. Before the song finished, I had all my buttons on the shirt undone, showing those boys my breasts in my small lacy bra.

The music slowed down after that with a song called The Art Teacher. I think it may be a song about a gay guy, but my audience weren't listening closely to the words. I pulled the chair over and sat in the spotlight, spreading my legs wide and undoing my tie. I let the shirt drift down my arms to the floor. I slowly took my bra away, letting those boys soak in my tits, before playing with them, then slowly fingering myself. I expected those boys would have their penis in hand, too. Josh was gripping the outside of his pants fiercely.

The last song on my list was Another Brick in the Wall. I was completely nude. Energetically I took my rabbit vibrator and hammered myself with it, standing, then sitting, pulling on my hair as I fucked myself in tune with the powerful beat. I came close to giving myself an orgasm.

When it all finished, I was exhausted. I pulled the vibrator slowly from my vagina, flicking some of the muck off and setting it in the coffee table. I stood and took a huge drink of champagne I was so thirsty, and let those boys drink in my body.

They were yelling at me to please not stop. I went to my phone to choose my 'favorites' playlist. I flipped through to an extended version of 'Killing me softly'. I stepped around the table and sat on Joshua's lap, facing him. His friends went crazy as I pushed my breast to his mouth and made him suck my tits. I took his phone and showed it on the camera for them. I took his hand and brought it between my legs and I told him to finger me. I turned around on his lap, facing the lap-top camera so they could see his fingers inside my vagina.

I wanted more but was conscious of Josh asking me not to undress him in front of his friends. So, instead I spent the song wriggling on his lap, directing his hands and lips to all parts of my body. I hit 'repeat' and got Josh to do the same, but with the rabbit vibrator instead of his fingers. He was so timid, it was cute. I had to keep asking him to do it harder. It was a great show for his friends. When the song finished the second time, I stood and said goodbye to the boys online and turned off the laptop. After a great deal of whining, I got Josh to turn off his phone too, saying good night to the boys.

"Can you get undressed now? Can you come into bed?" I asked, standing in front of Josh.

"I don't think I would last very long," he admitted.

"It's okay, just let me keep your sperm in my vagina on your birthday, as a present."

"I'll get you pregnant," he worried.

"I don't mind. I'll have an abortion later, I promise," I teased him, not saying I was on the pill. "But tonight, I'll let you get me pregnant. My present to you."

I waited in bed for him to undress and join me. Joshua was shaking nervously but when he got on top of me, he was so hard and I was so wet it was effortless for his erection to slide up me. It was his first time but Josh didn't embarrass himself too badly. He was able to fuck me from above long enough, then we rolled over so I could send myself crazy masturbating on his erection. I got five minutes out of him before he blew into me. Even then, as a young man his erection stayed hard enough for me to keep fucking until I sent myself over the edge, too.

I fell onto Josh and we kissed.

"Happy birthday, Josh. I hope it's a special one," I said as his erection finally shrank out of me.

"I love lockdown," he said, and I laughed. "Best birthday of my life."

"And the day has only just started," I reminded him.

"Can we... keep doing this?" Josh asked. "Or is it just my birthday present?"

"I have a boyfriend. Three years. We're pretty serious, we do FaceTime most days."

"Virtual sex?" he asked, his face dropping.

"Don't be disappointed," I begged him. "I didn't do this to make you feel bad later. I wanted you to have a special birthday. Something memorable."

"So, I still have until midnight tomorrow night?" he asked cheekily.

"Yes, okay, that's fair," I grinned at his cheek. "But no way can your parents ever know, they'll kick me out."

"So, I can sleep here with you now?"

"I'll set the alarm for five. You better get back to your room before your folks are up."

After setting the time, I fell blissfully asleep, in the arms of a naked man for the first time in England.

Chapter 10

When I was shaken awake, it was daylight. The Professor was gently rocking my shoulder.

"Shit! Where's...." I said, trying to get my bearings.

"Where's what?" the Professor grinned. I could hardly say where is Joshua.

"Huh? Sorry, I was dreaming. What's the time?" I asked looking around. Thank goodness Josh was gone.

"Ten."

"Where is everyone? Why are you in here?"

"Stella took Joshua to get his present. They'll be a couple of hours at least. Shove over."

The Professor dropped all his clothes quickly and shuffled into my bed.

"It feels like you have had sex in here. Been online with your boyfriend?" he teased me.

"Yeah. A big one last night."

"Your vibrator is still on the table over there. Did you fuck that champagne bottle? It stinks of pussy."

"So be gentle with me," I begged, kissing the father of the son I'd gone to bed with just hours before. I opened my legs and let the Professor's erection slide into the same place his son's had just come out of. And like his son a few hours earlier, he ejaculated into my vagina, both of their sperm swimming up my body into my womb. We showered together in my bathroom afterward, but didn't dally, those other two weren't guaranteed to be out for long. The Professor asked me to wear something 'nice' and not wear any underwear on top or bottom for the day.

"Sure," I smiled. "But no fooling around when Mrs. Ostle or your son might see."

"Agree completely," he nodded. "But when they aren't, pull your skirt up for me?"

"Sure," I smiled, after all, the Professor was my sponsor, not Joshua. I owed the Professor regular use of my vagina, not his son... although it was Josh's birthday - so whilst I pulled my dress up for the Professor to ogle me when only he was looking, I also pulled it up for Josh to drool over me when only he was looking. And it was much easier to find myself alone with Josh than his dad. In a way we were becoming buddies, and before his birthday it was obvious to everyone that we were entirely platonic. So, on his birthday it wasn't difficult to find ourselves alone somewhere in the house. I let him look and touch as much as he wanted, as his birthday present. At night, after dinner and after his folks were gone to bed, we snuck quietly into our shared bathroom for a shared shower, then up the spiral staircase to my room. I sat on Josh's lap on the sofa with his penis forced squarely up my vagina.

Josh learned a lot in that twenty-four hours about the anatomy and sexuality of women. It was a crash course. I made him swear he wouldn't be upset when I didn't keep having sex with him, though. Politely he agreed. I sensed he appreciated what he had, rather than lamented what he may lose. I let him stay in my bed again, given he was good at getting up at the morning alarm - unlike me who slept completely through it. I took Josh's sperm in me again; in the back of my mind wondering, if I was accidentally pregnant, could DNA testing tell if it was the father's baby or the son's? Of course, I was on the pill, I wouldn't be pregnant from those guys - but I didn't tell Joshua. There was an edgy thrill to the thought that he might be getting me pregnant each time he came in me, and I didn't want him to think my pussy was available on an ongoing basis. If he knew I was on the pill, he was more likely to expect to have a dip from time to time. If I could say hey, I'm not pregnant, we got lucky, it was a better chance of stopping there; not risking it again.

Josh's present from his parents, by the way, the one that his mother took him out to pick up was a kitten. He'd always wanted one apparently, but they'd always found a reason not to. His mother had hoped it would go some way to make him feel better about missing out on his birthday.

"This has been the best birthday ever," he told his mother. "I'm starting to enjoy lockdown."

In the days after Josh's birthday, he was walking on a cloud. I overheard the Professor conceding to his wife that, against his judgment, the kitten had worked better than he ever expected.

"That boy. I wish he'd grow up. What eighteen-year-old lad gets all gooey over getting a kitten for his birthday?" the Professor lamented.

"See? I know my son. He's still my little boy. Don't feel bad, we'll lose him someday, don't rush him away."

I shook my head at how disconnected parents could be. If anything, I looked after the kitten more than Josh did. But at least they had no idea I had put on a show for him and his friends, nor that I let him into my bed for two nights.

Chapter 11

Given Josh now knew my body so well, I didn't lock the bathroom door anymore when I showered. More often than not he came in to look when he heard me in there. Cheekily, I did it to him sometimes, too. He was always hard around me, which was flattering. We were good at not letting his parents get wind of what I had given him as a birthday present, nor the peeking we did since. I know that because two weeks after Josh's birthday, his mother took him to get the kitten's vaccinations. The Professor appeared up my spiral staircase, pulling at his pants. I wasn't wearing clothes up in the privacy of my room, so he was in me only moments after I saw him.

"You said I could do this anytime," he said, pumping my vagina brutally from above, looking into my eyes. "Do you still mean it?"

"Of course!" I said emphatically. "I don't pay you back enough. I owe you so much for letting me live here. You can fuck me as much as you want."

"I'm so sorry you've not been able to have sex very much. It must frustrate you as much as me."

"I have my toys, and my boyfriend online," I shrugged, my body moving with each of the Professor's thrusts.

"I know. But it's not the same as in person. I'm sorry I'm so cold to you downstairs. I want to flirt, I want to touch as we pass, but dare not draw suspicion. You must be lonely for adult conversation. You're so good to spend time with Josh, but I know he's such a kid."

"Well," I said, "I haven't been that friendly to him. I think your wife thinks I'm a danger for him, so I try not to get too close in case she gets upset. I don't think she likes me."

"Hmm," the Professor said, our conversation not interrupting his cock driving roughly up me, trying to get further in each stroke. "You are everything she was twenty-five years ago. She's a beautiful woman gotten older, she hates all youthful beauty, not just you."

"But I'm in her face every day."

"I know. But I know she thinks having you here has made Josh less grotty. His table manners are better since you've been here. He sees you doing housework politely, so he complains less about being asked. He sees how well you mix study with playing, not overdoing the Nintendo, setting time limits, it's a good influence."

"Really? I feel like I've been rude. Never once have I asked him up here to study or watch TV. I feel like I've been very distant. I worry you two won't be happy if he's up here in my room."

"Ha!" the Professor laughed. "I'm the one that needs to worry about being seen up here, not Josh! Now you've been here this long, you don't have to worry about us worrying about Josh. He's such a kid, doting after that kitten."

"Can we... can you kiss me, suck my breasts? Talk more after?" I said, my vagina starting to pour juices. The Professor's erection was giving me a rising buzz.

"Of course!"

I was a sex-toy for the Professor. It wasn't his fault, I had offered my body to get a good grade, and now I was letting him use my body as a substitute for board. And he was enjoying himself, throwing me around the room, trying to get me go crazy, to be fucked so hard I would be sore for a month. He nailed me, left his orgasm in me, then we showered in my bathroom. He went to his office afterward by himself to run an online lesson. I joined it from the space above his office. I kept my camera off, staying naked. Air and sperm leaked onto the tissue I had on the seat. I shook my head at how bizarre it was, and how all these people online had no idea I had just been nailed senseless by our lecturer.

Chapter 12

In June, Josh's high school reopened for the last four weeks of term, and there were reports that shops might reopen in July as the worst of the infection rate passed. Even so, my family in Japan, Jordan and I made the tough call that I wouldn't come home for the summer break. There were so few flights and the prices were madness. Even if I went back, I would need to be in quarantine when I arrive in Japan and self-isolation when I came back. Six weeks break would become two weeks break with four weeks home-prison -- and where would I isolate in the UK? If I didn't travel overseas, the Ostles were happy for me to keep living in their roof, but not if I travelled and returned. Even Mrs. Ostle was being polite. The Professor again said that she admitted my impact on Josh was an unexpectedly positive one - he was definitely pulling his weight more around the house, following my example. More and more Josh and I were left in the house together, or we could be in our bathroom, or be up awake beyond his parents. If I knew we couldn't get caught, I'd take my top off or my bottom off for him to look. He was so happy, it was cute. To keep him from getting too many ideas I didn't get completely undressed unless I was in the bathroom - and even then, it was no touching and he had to be dressed and ready to get out if we thought someone might be coming.

For a time, when Josh's school restarted, there were more times the Professor was home alone with me, so he could use my body to have orgasms more, too. When it was safe, he most liked to get me under the sheets in his own bed, on the wife's side so she would sleep that night in sheets that my naked body had been rolling through.

"I thought you worried about my sex smell," I said as he blew a million sperm deep in my vagina.

"As long as it's not on me," he said, lifting us to go take a shower.

When school finished and the pubs opened, the sun came out in support. Living on the bank of the Thames was like living on a party strip. Summer boats were constantly coming past. If Mrs. Ostle was out, I would lay on a towel on our grass or on the small dock in my most flattering bikinis. Boats would circle back to check me out and sometimes be lewd, but I felt safe. Down at Teddington Lock there was a small public beach that no way I would go wearing my t-back or string swimwear, but I felt safe on our property.

It was a weird dynamic when both the Professor and Josh were out there together with me. Neither of them wanted the other to know how interested they were in my naked backside, or all the skin my breasts were showing. It was fun. Both of them couldn't take their eyes off me - though both had seen under my clothes, there was no imagination needed. Josh had seen it more often, but his dad was the one fucking it regularly.

With the Professor saying that he and his wife were more relaxed that I was 'safe' for Josh, invariably that led to me being less so. Josh would bring the little kitten up to my room, it couldn't get up the spiral staircase by itself, and we'd enjoy watching it explore. I'd wear just a short singlet, or just my bikini bottoms, following my theme of keeping either my top or bottom on. But up in my room, both of us became more daring. I would lean on him on the sofa and let him cup my breasts if my top was off, or let him massage my ass and feel between my legs if my pants were off. To balance his mind, I started to drink his cum for him, to stop him from turning mad from the tease. I got quite cheeky about it, even once sticking my head into his shower to suck his orgasm out as the water poured down.

To keep a boundary between us emotionally, to stop Josh from falling into a place where he thought I might be his girlfriend, I made sure he knew I was officially still dating Jordan back in Japan. For Josh's fun and to let him see first-hand how real my relationship with Jordan was, I started letting him watch my video calls to Japan. Secretly of course, Josh sat behind the laptop camera and swore to be quiet. I made sure those calls were steamy. I undressed completely, of course. I fucked myself passionately with the vibrator, then the dildo. Jordan said some crude dirty things whenever I got the rubber balls of the massive dildo to reach my skin. Josh overheard a lot of stories about my past, especially the videos Jordan had found online and the huge cock that Leroy had fucked me with.

I have to say I myself didn't know the answer to Jordan's question, "How on earth does a girl your size get all that in you? Where does it go?"

I tried to feel around my abdomen and stomach whenever it got fully in. I could feel a bump at the top of where it reached, but didn't know my insides well enough to know what moved to fit it. Jordan and I talked about what we would do when I got back, how long we wanted to be a couple that just fucked before having kids. I told him about teasing the people on the Thames with the bikinis he bought me in Thailand.

"Baby, I know you're all alone, you've been away so long. I won't be upset if you fuck other guys there, really. You can't fall in love, I need you home with me when your study is done, but if you need a cock in you, I won't mind."