Alana, an Epic Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt it was just too big and wouldn't go, until suddenly a piercing pain shot up my body and the crown was inside me. I managed to stop myself screaming. Alana said she had wanted to do this all day. So within a few moments she was driving this brutally large strap on into me. In my head there was extreme pain, so much so that tears were welling up, but also pleasure. I could feel my balls fuzzy again.

The forceful rams got stronger and stronger. The bed was rocking more and more to the tune of Alana's little grunts. As time went by, more and more of the dildo would disappear into my behind. Every thrust was felt and soon without me even thinking, in front of Alana, my cock twitched and I came with a massive fountain of cum. At the same time I let out a yelp, like energy was leaving my body I was exhausted. Alana laughed but just carried on trying to impale me deeper and deeper.

Five minutes passed and then ten. She repositioned me to give her a better angle of attack. I could feel my ring going numb and Alana was just not letting up. It must have been another twenty minutes of brutal skewering that my cock twitched again and a little shot of cum came out. I was almost at the point of passing out, when Alana finally laid down exhausted.

When I thought I would be ok to go sleep Alana took off the strap on and then sat astride my face making me pleasure her. My tongue was made to work that night as I licked and nibbled at her now sweaty vagina. She started shaking and then without caring where it went, she squirted out on my face and on my side of the bed. That night I slept with the wet aroma of Alana around me and to be honest, I was past the point of caring.

The next day was very odd as friends and neighbours came round and wanted to meet the foreigner from England. Standing there in a floral mini dress Alana had selected that hardly covered anything, it was a surreal experience. That evening I wondered if I would get the same bedtime treatment, but Alana said she had to visit an old relative in another town and I was to stay with her family. My backside was still really uncomfortable from the treatment the night before. So a night off in peace and quiet was welcomed.

The next morning, I was expecting a lay in, but instead one Alana's brothers woke me at eight saying it was time for breakfast. With his broken English I was told there was a little family get together today and a bit of a special occasion. After a breakfast of bread, eggs, cheese and fruit. I was directed back up to my bedroom. Hanging up was a tiny white summer dress and I was directed to wear it for the family.

After washing and sorting my hair and makeup out, I was getting pretty proficient at it now, I checked out the dress. It was made of a thin cotton material with narrow straps, flared out under the bust and was almost see through. It meant I couldn't wear a bra and would have to wear white knickers. Annoyingly the only white knickers I had with me were a thong. The front of which was just big enough to cover the cock cage and balls.

Once dressed I was directed to a pair of stiletto heel strappy shoes. They were white and silver with lots of sparkles and had ankle straps.

The entire family were dressed very smartly. The brothers were in really nice suits as was Alana's dad. The mum was wearing what looked like quite an expensive dress and she had spent time on her makeup and hair. Soon we were outside and getting into the dads car.

We headed into town and eventually stopped outside a funny looking building. A number of people were milling around outside and when they saw us pull up, they all went inside.

Alana's mum went off into the building, the dad and the brothers stayed with me. Then after a few minutes we headed in. The dad was by my side and the boy behind. It was only when my eyes adjusted to the light inside, that I found my self in a funny looking church. Alana's father took my hand firmly and we walked down the central aisle. There were at least one hundred people there, if not two hundred.

At the front was Alana standing there in what looked like a very expensive suit, waiting for me. I was now panicking. Even if I could escape the firm grasp of the dads hand, the brothers were behind me and was wearing stupid high heeled shoes, so I couldn't run even if I tried.

As I neared the front, I could make out a religious person standing by Alana. The "audience" were very active and vocal, regularly giving whoops, cheers and clapping.

Was this a dream or a nightmare? I didn't understand a single word of what the priest said, but soon an hour had passed and then Alana moved in to kiss me. She grabbed me hard in a very masculine way, with one hand firmly on my thonged bum. The cheering got louder and drowned out the music.

Alana and I were directed to table at the side of the big room and I was told to sign the document. As I hesitated to sign, Alana gave me a "you do love me" look and I just signed the document where they said.

More cheering a shouting. People danced to the music. It was like a party but without the booze and food. Many photos were taken and soon we were outside and walking to a smaller building next door. It looked like a bit of a government building, but I found inside was like a hall. Laid out were row upon row of tables and chairs. Alana kept hold of me, as if I would run away, but where would I go?

Alana and I sat at the top table with her family around me. Unlike everyone elses chairs, our were like thrones with side arms. A rather rough wine was served to everyone, but they didn't care and drank as fast as their glasses were filled.

Sitting there, I had drunk possibly two glasses of wine, when the brothers came and stood either side of me. Very quickly they had tied my hands to the arms of the chair. Alana told me not to worry as it was a tradition, so I stopped struggling.

Food started to be brought out. First was to the top table, except me. All Alana's family had great plates of meat and veg. All the guests were served and they all tucked into their plates. I sat there quietly not sure what was happening. My arms were tied, so even if I had a plate of food, I couldn't touch it.

Once the main course had been eaten, the wine flowed and the cheering and shouting got far louder. I didn't notice but the brothers came up behind me and timing perfectly, I suddenly found a pipe slipped into my mouth. Before I could get my tongue to push it out, they moved it past my tongue and right to the back of my throat.

The shouts got louder and louder as my mouth was taped shut around the pipe and a funnel was placed in the top of the pipe, if front of my eyes.

The sounds got positively riot like as two great jugs were brought out to the top table. They were filled with a creamy white coloured liquid. Alana again told me not to worry as it was a tradition.

The whole crowd were screaming as the first jug was started to be poured into the funnel, down and into my mouth. Alana told me again not to worry and just swallow. The disgusting salty slime like liquid was filling my mouth, so I had to swallow. Mouthful after mouthful went down my throat and into my stomach. Eventually the first jug was finished and then they started to pour the second jug.

Alana told me it was a fertility tradition and all the guests that had wanted to had "donated". I was confused, "Donated what?" As the second jug emptied, it suddenly twigged what the donations were. I had just swallowed the cum of some one hundred men, who were sitting and standing in front of me.

I cold feel a burp coming up and then it hit. The salty taste came back into my mouth. I felt completely ashamed, but Alana was ecstatic with what I had done. So much so that Alana stood up and asked if anyone wanted to make further donations. Panic crossed my face as twenty odd men disappeared out of the room, including Alana's father.

When they had all returned the desserts were being served as well as more wine. Just then another half jug of semen was brought out. The fresh donation was then poured down the funnel and I had to ingest it. When that jug was empty the cheering went up another notch.

I felt really sick as I was untied. The tables and chairs were pushed to the sides and dance music was put on. Everyone got up to have a dance and I literally couldn't refuse. Alana patted my now full and aching stomach as she almost dragged me onto the dance floor. The night shot by with dances and even more alcohol. I was in a dreamlike trance. I only snapped out of it, when I found we were back home in the bedroom and Alana revealed the massive strap on dildo again.

This time there was almost zero romance as I was plonked on the bed and my backside was utterly destroyed. My body was shaking terribly. Was it the extreme anal sex, was it the wine, or all that semen I had to swallow? I didn't know, but I was in a very strange place.

The next morning Alana got me wearing a very short skater dress. It was a soft blue and was quite tight around the breasts. So mush so, my nipples poked out.

Down at breakfast the family were all happy and chatty, but I remained completely quiet and fragile. I didn't know what to do? This was not the Alana I had fancied and fallen in love with.

Changing the mood there was an important phone call. Alana and her dad were so happy at what they heard. Neither told me what it was about, but soon there was a flurry of activity. Regardless of how fragile I felt we were soon in the car with some bags heading to the airport. I repeatedly asked Alana where we were going but she just said "Wait and see, wait and see."

The flight wasn't as long at the one from the UK, but annoyingly when we landed, I had even less of a clue where we were. The writing was even less intelligible than in Alana's country. The only saving grace was that we had clearly headed south as the sun was quite a bit hotter than at take off. A taxi got us to a rather sombre looking building that seemed to be a hotel. It did though have a pool and a number of loungers as well as a bar.

After a rather torrid evening meal, with everything way over boiled, we were tired and headed to bed. What I didn't know was that the food had an extra ingredient in it. Something I wouldn't know about until a few days later when I woke up.

Slowly I opened my eyes to see a nurse peering over me. She had a big smile and in her broken English said everything had gone well and I would be up and about in no time. I tried to collect my thoughts as to where I was and how I was feeling. If someone had said I had been hit by a bus, I would have believed them.

Looking around the room, it was an eastern European medical room. A bit like a modern hospital, but fifty years out of date with paint peeling off the walls and windows.

A doctor appeared and wanted to check me over. I really didn't understand what he was saying even though he said he spoke perfect English. Clearing my mind, I could now see my boobs were bigger and something was definitely up with my groin. I reached down to find the cock cage gone, but worse, my penis was gone. I felt between my legs and there was a definite vagina. Now I was panicking. Not only because my cock was gone, but feeling between my legs felt so nice. The confusion in my head was at 100%.

Just then Alana bounded in and said hello to the doctor. The doctor said "Hello Alan." I started to replay that, Alan rather than Alana.

Alana said "Thanks doc, I now have exactly what I have always wanted." As she danced about the room, I could see something bulge and sway from the front of her night wear trousers.

Then I clearly heard the doctor tell me that they had specifically managed to construct a beautiful vagina for me, but the only caveat was cocks over eight or nine inches could possibly hurt on insertion. He then showed me my now 36FF breasts and wanted me to enjoy the artistry of their creation.

Finally the doctor got Alana to stand still and the doctor revealed his best work ever. Pulling down Alana's night wear, showed a massive cock. This was no dildo, it was a full grown surgically attached penis. The doc had said that a donor had been found that was dying of a brain tumour and amazingly it was found the donor was suitable for Alana. This was the first full working penis and balls transplant in the world.

I couldn't take my eyes off the sheer size of it and to Alana it was a new toy she couldn't put down. Alana was so happy she stripped naked now and with a new haircut and masculine body, in every sense she was now a he. I asked how big Alan's cock was and the doctor gleefully said they were able to extend and make fatter the donors cock. Now it was nine inches when flaccid and twelve inches solid!!!! I then remembered that the doc had said if I had sex with cocks over eight inches, it would hurt.

Alana quipped to me that she had changed her name to Alan and would be accepted as a man. My whole life was all over the place now.

I asked how could we afford the surgery and hotel as the trip to her, sorry his parents was a holiday on the cheap? Alana said that as we got married and I was the bride, in her country all my wealth instantly passed to him. He had already officially drained my accounts of every penny and I had nothing left.

The final ignominy was that Alan said we were moving back to his country for good and would live local to his family. Being the wife, I found I literally had zero choice in the matter.

12