Vacation in Another Body

Story Info
A girl and guy on holiday get to experience another body.
1.9k words
4.52
18.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Funny, wasn't it?" Leigh said.

"It was," I answered, noticing her fiddling with the new trinket. I didn't really have to ask what she meant, it could only be one thing.

The merchant at the market said the gem in the onyx necklace Leigh was buying could grant a wish - but only a specific one. When we asked what that meant, the merchant declined to answer and made like she suddenly couldn't speak English, despite managing it fine a moment prior. Instead she motioned first to me, then back to Leigh, then the same motion in reverse. We chuckled. It was some kind of love spell?

We were fond but only friends, neither of us worried that a love spell encased in some polished black stone was going to corrupt us. We had made it a long time as in the teeth of temptation, and never gave in. She returned the necklace to her shoulder bag, swung it back around her, and we carried on.

If we were going to make it back before dinner at the resort, we'd have to get a move on. The sun was already starting to set over the Pacific ocean, glowing a warm orange and pink across the sky. We picked up one of the cabs at the end of the market rows, hopped in and started back. She took the gem out of her purse to examine it again, and rolled it between her fingers. It gleamed in the evening twilight.

After dinner that night, we had a drink and I was surprised at how fast it went to my head. I usually wasn't such a lightweight, but we'd been on our feet all day so it was easy to imagine we were just tired so each drink counted for two. Leigh confessed she was feeling wiped as well, so we decided not to fight it and head off to our rooms. They were separate of course, but adjoining at my own insistence. I didn't want to share a room because - although it was strictly platonic - I found Leigh attractive and wondered if there was a chance we might drink at the cabana bar and wind up in bed. Anything could happen and we knew crossing that line might be a problem for us. I'd rather avoid the complication. The door in between seemed like enough of a barrier to make us behave ourselves.

--

I barely remembered going to bed, but woke up in a sweat and disoriented. The red light of the clock beamed 3:00 AM, fittingly casting the dark room in red to match my internal sense of alarm. I tore off the sheets and felt a throbbing in my hips and chest. Not significant pain, but effervescent pulsing like my whole skin surface had just been numbed. I felt a warm flush on the skin all over my body.

I found the glass of water next to my bed empty, and staggered to the bathroom for a drink and splash of water on the face. In the mirror, as my eyes adjusted to the light, I was greeted by a total stranger. My eyes were large, and each of my angular features had softened. The lines of my face had entirely changed, and even my stature had shrunk, I was slight and short with a diminutive frame.

I was hallucinating the image of a younger man looking back in the mirror whom I didn't recognize. In the place of my normally cropped hair now shone long, wavy auburn curls that seemed to unfurl like a fern frond as I watched. The muscles in my shoulders and chest were all but shrunk, softened and reduced, and the hair had vanished from my arms and belly so that now I stood slight and slim. As I watched, a lock of curly hair fell across my forehead.

Then I noticed that the frame wasn't that of a man at all. My shoulders became so slight, but when I looked down, my hips had expanded and filled. The posture, the skin, the hips all agreed on one thing - I wasn't reverting to a boy, but transforming into a woman! I felt a another blush of alarm and awe, I shook my head to wake from the dream.

Panic interacted with a weird sense of wonder, and in a strange sensation I felt excitement amidst the confusing chaos of the moment. Seeing a female face looking back felt perplexingly right. I turned and contorted, trying to see the rest of me as it evolved.

When I looked back up, my areolae on each breast had widened and darkened, and stood the nipples stood prominently erect as the breasts themselves seemed to fill and protrude from my chest. I pulled forward the front of my underwear just at the final moment that the head of my penis disappear into my pubis, leaving nothing visible behind, to be received into the front of my body. It seemed to climb back into my pelvis, and I reached down to feel just in time to feel the bloom of a labia on my fingertips, in which my penis had become clitoral parts. The soft, chubby skin and the warmth between the lips was alien to me, where my testicles had been a moment before. I felt a throb in my abdomen as my body rearranged. I gently probed my fingers around my vulva with confusion and curiosity!

In the mirror I stared back in awe at a woman, fully transformed and developed. Full breasts, smooth milky skin, long hair, flat and soft curve on the front of my pelvis, broadened hips, and cute, innocent face staring back through the brown curls. My mouth hung open in amazement.

I pulled on a robe and knocked frantically on the adjoining door to Leigh's room. I thought - although it was nearly too ridiculous to consider - the gem had done this. Maybe something happened with the wish the merchant talked about (although I'd never wished to be a woman, I was surprised to find myself more aroused than scared). What explanation could have stood in for this? I transformed into a woman before my own eyes -- either I was dreaming or I had been the receiver of some magic curse!

The door unlatched and creaked slowly open. It was evident in a moment that it wasn't just me. Leigh stood there in her underwear, completely transformed into a male form. She was a stranger, but oddly familiar and she didn't even see me as I entered, us having switched our former genders.

She didn't say a word but looked aghast in the mirror. Then turned and smiled.

It had been her wish.

--

"Look!" she pulled down the front of her panties and showed me a large, half-erect penis. "I can't believe it!" I think we had both decided we were dreaming. She didn't even seem shocked to see me as a woman - she knew immediately it was me. "Look, look!" She grabbed her balls in a way that I could tell hurt a little.

She fiddled with the penis awkwardly, showing it off and smiling. She seemed untouched by the bizarre nature of the event, and I myself smirked at the moment. I dreaded for anyone to whom she previously gave a handjob. She really had no idea what she was doing or how to handle the new appendage!

"Oh my god," she repeated. "This is incredible! I've always wondered..."

"This doesn't phase you at all then?" I said, pulling open my robe to display my breasts."

"It does, but.... Haven't you ever wondered? Don't you want to just--" Again, she fiddled with the genitals.

My heart beat fast all of a sudden, I felt an impulse and didn't resist. I walked over and grabbed it for her, working a few small tugs in a way I liked when my penis was intact. It responded to my touch by growing hard, and felt huge in my hands.

"God," she said.

"Right?" As I got it fully hard for her. "There you go, first boner!" I laughed.

"Now what?" She took over again with her clumsy impression of masturbating.

"Got me..."

I felt a strange sensation of arousal, altogether different than I was used to! I felt a warm pressure in the folds of my new pussy. I pressed my fingers down the front of my panties and noticed the lips had become wet - wetter than most girls I had fingered before. I wanted Leigh more than I ever had in the moment!

I turned back around to Leigh, now sitting on the side of the bed clumsily jerking off. I took her much larger hands in mine and pushed her back by the shoulders. I wordlessly took her penis in my mouth, and she didn't protest but lolled her head back in grateful ecstasy. I pushed it in an out and to me it felt electrifying! I sucked and pushed back as far as I could, I held the testicles close to her body and felt the hard cock pulse in acceptance. I wrapped my small hands around and worked the bottom of the shaft, she moaned.

She looked up at the ceiling and I stood up, gently stroking her while my other hand pulled my underwear down and shrugged the robe off. I climbed one leg up on the bed, then threw the other over her, then reached between my legs to aimed his penis between my lips while I pressed my hips back and felt him push into me. She lifted her head and opened her eyes to meet mine. I knew this feeling -- the feeling of first going in. I enjoyed it with her. She grabbed one of my breasts and sucked the nipple hard, something she must've liked herself because it felt incredible!

On the second stroke it pushed much farther in and I felt our hips contact. She was so deep inside it felt like I would lose her in there. My opening felt pleasantly stretched and filled, and my body accepted him in. But I proceeded, and felt her member with every nerve inside me. She reached up and grabbed my breasts, then wrapped a strong hand around my shoulders and pulled me in to kiss. When I rocked forward, she pulsed her hips, pounding her cock into me again and again. Her hands moved to my lower back and pushed so that she could go even deeper. Instinct had taken over and she fucked me just like a man would; like she'd waited so long to try the man's role that she couldn't wait, and neither could I! I took to it too, undulating my hips and rolling the base of the cock against my clitoris, which gave a jolt of pleasure each thrust. I moaned in a still-alien, woman's voice. It sounded good so I moaned louder and she joined me in a man's tenor.

She moved faster and faster, slapping her hips against mine and grinding it in as deep as it could reach, then she stopped suddenly and threw her head back. I felt the pumping as he filled me - once, twice, thrice. I felt his cum overflow and seep around my vulva.

"Oh... my god!" She cried. She didn't know it was about to happen.

I pressed my hips close and held her deep inside me with the last pulse sending her semen into me.

"Like you said," I let my hair fall in her face. "Now what...?"