Extreme Role Swap

Story Info
Poorly worded wish causes husband and wife to swap genders.
13.6k words
4.16
26.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers

Chapter One

Ben and his wife, Brittany, had just finished a passionate round of sex one hot summer night. They had the window open to let the cool air in. Despite enjoying themselves Brittany was a little annoyed at Ben.

"Sometimes I think you take me for granted," she says.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Sometimes as you go into me it feels like you forget me and just look at me as someone under your control, you get almost more of a thrill from dominating me than making love to me," she says.

"That's not true," he says, "You just perceive it that way."

"It's important how I perceive it though," she says, "It wouldn't hurt you to consider things from my perspective. I just wish you could understand."

A high pitched voice comes out of nowhere, "Did I hear wish?"

Both Ben and Brittany look around for the source of the voice and in flies through their open window a little man with wings wearing a colorful outfit, he can't be more than two feet tall. They look at him shocked as he flaps his wings and hovers a little below their ceiling.

"Am I going crazy? Do you see that?" Ben asks Brittany pointing..

"I see it too," says Brittany.

"It?" he says, "That's a rude way to refer to me. I am the great pixie Mimenoc."

"Mimenoc?" asks Brittany, "You're a pixie?"

"Correct!" says Mimenoc enthusiastically, "I am here because I heard your wish."

"What wish?" asks Ben.

"Why, her wish, Benjamin," says Mimenoc pointing to Brittany.

"Wait, what wish did I say?" asks Brittany.

"I believe it was," he says and then somehow flawlessly replicating Brittany's voice says, "It wouldn't hurt you to consider things from my perspective. I just wish you could understand."

"That wasn't a real wish, I just said it in the moment," Brittany says, "If you're granting wishes could I change it?"

"No," says Mimenoc.

"Why not?" Ben asks, "I mean don't we get like three wishes or something?"

"You both seem to have a terrible misunderstanding of the situation," says Mimenoc, "First, I am not a genie. There is no limit to the magic I can do. Second, while I can only use my magic on people if they ask for a wish, I have no obligation to actually make the wish come true."

"Then why are you here?" asks Brittany.

"You already made a wish and I'm willing to grant it," says Mimenoc.

"What, my stupid offhand comment, you're going to grant that?" Brittany asks.

"Yes," replies Mimenoc.

"Why," asks Ben.

"Because in listening to your argument and then hearing the wish an idea sprouted in my head. I figured I could then mess with you two for some fun. I was starting to get bored. Running from the pixie authorities gets tiring you know," Mimenoc says.

"The pixie authorities?" Brittany asks, "Are you some kind of criminal?" Brittany starts to get scared and she and Ben start to slowly move to the exit of the room.

"That won't do," Mimenoc says and he points to Ben and Brittany and they freeze. Try as they might, they cannot move.

"It's too late," he says, "You already made the wish and I now have free magical rein over you both."

"To answer your question dear, yes I am a criminal," Mimenoc says, "You see most pixies are supposed to hide, wait to hear a wish and grant it in a way that benefits the wish granter. We're not supposed to flaunt it too much and to only make subtle changes. I found that awfully boring. So I started making the wishes extravagant and big. My superiors didn't like that, but I started to get bored of it and stopped and they were content. But, I realized if I heard a poorly worded wish I could grant it however I wanted. So I started doing that and completely messed with people's lives. Now that is truly entertaining. The rest of the pixies soon discovered my work and went about fixing it and now want to arrest and detain me. So now I'm on the run just hoping to run into as many people like you as possible."

Ben and Brittany just stand there frozen, now fearful of what the pixie would do to them.

"For starters I must thank you for such a vague wish. It really gives me the liberty to do whatever with it. So here's what I'm going to do. First a change of perspective, it's a good thing you're already naked. Okay, turn toward each other and just watch," he says and does a movement with his hand.

Ben looks at his wife, her long brown hair, her C cup breasts, and starts to notice that she is starting to get taller from her normal height of five foot six. Brittany looks at her husband, his short brown hair, his five inch penis, and starts to notice him shrinking from his height of six foot one. As Ben shrinks in height so too does he in muscle mass as his body becomes weak and feminine. Brittany starts to gain muscle mass as her body becomes strong and masculine. Brittany's breasts start to deflate and her hair starts to shorten. Ben's hair lengthens and his chest starts to grow as his penis starts to shrink. Brittany's vagina disappears as a penis and testicles start to grow. Brittany's face changes to a more manly one as Ben's changes to a more feminine one. The changes finally end as Brittany and Ben look at each other shocked at the changes.

"Ooooooh," says Mimenoc, "I think you guys turned out great. Let's look you both up and down." he starts to fly around both of them admiring his handiwork, "All I did was change it so you'd look like how you would look if you were born the opposite gender. It looks like Ben is now only five foot four, with DD breasts. Brittany looks to be about six foot three with an eight inch penis. Brittany seems to make a better man and Ben seems to make a better woman."

Both Ben and Brittany glare at him.

"You don't know how to take a joke," he says, "Well on to the next part. Now there was a part about dominating and control in your argument from earlier and it gave me an idea. Since I have complete control over you I can change any part of you. And like I said I found what was said earlier interesting. First though I'm going to give you back the ability to move, but you'll notice no matter how hard you try you can't leave this room."

With that Brittany and Ben can move again. They look at each other and then at themselves. They examine their new bodies. Ben is surprised at how weak he feels while Brittany is surprised at the strength she feels. Ben goes to walk out the door, but for some reason just goes and sits down on the bed.

Now more scared than ever, Ben asks, "What are you going to do now?" and is surprised to hear his new much higher pitched voice.

"I'm glad you asked," Mimenoc says, "I am going to turn you into a weak willed, submissive pushover and turn Brittany into a strong willed domineering alpha male. Are you ready?"

"No! Stop!" Ben screams as Brittany screams, "Please don't change us anymore."

"Too bad, here I go," says Mimenoc and he looks at Brittany and seems to focus a bit and then looks at Ben and does the same thing.

The change is almost immediate.

"I don't know why I was apprehensive," says Brittany, "This feels great. I feel so strong and powerful and it feels right."

"Bri-Brittany I thi-think we shou-" Ben starts to say, but Brittany cuts Ben off, "Shut up, I'll make the decisions around here now."

"Yes, sorry," Ben says quickly.

"Hmmmm," Brittany starts to say, "Things are going to change around here. For starters our names, wait. Mimenoc, how will people know us now?"

"Oh," he says, "part of the spell changed it so people think you two have always been these genders. I can also change your names too once you decide."

"Great, for me let's go with Brian," says Brian, 'And for her let's see, Ben, Benjamin, jamin, oh, I know, Jasmine. We'll call her Jasmine."

"I don't know if I want to be called Jasmine," she says meekly.

After hearing this Brian looks at her enraged and back hands her across the face hard. She is shocked at first and the pain starts to get to her and she starts to silently sob.

"I told you I'll make the decisions and your name is Jasmine, but I'll call you whatever I want whether it's bitch, slut, or cunt, and you'll respond without hesitation got it?" Brian says.

Between sobs Jasmine says, "Yes."

"Oh, I knew this would be fun," says Mimenoc.

"As for what you'll call me. In public you can call me Brian, or honey or babe or dear or anything normal like that, but when we're alone you'll refer to me as master, understand?" says Brian.

Jasmine has begun to stop crying and says, "Yes."

"Yes, what?!" Brian asks and prepares to hit Jasmine again.

"Yes master," Jasmine responds quickly and Brian lowers his hand.

"Good," he says, "Now what else. I'll have to think about this more. For now I'll also expect you to do whatever I ask without hesitation too. Also, if anyone asks you will never admit that I left that bruise on your face and going forward any bruises I give you will be the same."

Jasmine just nods.

Mimenoc starts to speak, "Well I guess that's enough for me. Now since I'm not too cruel I do plan on changing you back. Who am I kidding? I am cruel. One year from now I will come back and restore Brian's personality to normal and you'll have to deal with all the horrible things you've done to Jasmine in the meantime. One year after that I'll change Jasmine's personality to normal and finally one year after that, after you've been the opposite gender for three years I'll finally change you back to normal. Anyways, bye for now." He flies out the window.

"I don't know what he means. A wife is supposed to be a servant to her husband. I won't feel bad for anything I do to you," Brian says to Jasmine and walks toward her.

"Stand up," he says.

"Yes master," she does and Brian walks around inspecting her body. He flicks one of her nipples and she shudders, he spanks her ass and she screams out in pain. Both of these actions start to turn her on and she feels flustered.

"You turned out really great, even better than I looked," Brian says, "I'm a little jealous, but don't worry you have all year to make it up to me. I know," he says and walks in front of her, "You can start right now by giving me a blowjob."

"What?" Jasmine asks.

He slaps her across the face again, "I told you already, no hesitation. It looks like you are going to need some serious training going forward. Now get on with my blowjob."

While crying Jasmine lowers herself to her knees and comes face to face with Brian's cock. It was already starting to get hard as demeaning her was clearly turning him on. Not completely sure what to do, Jasmine starts to stroke it. Once fully erect she starts to put her mouth over it and starts to bob up and down on Brian's cock. Clearly frustrated with the pace he puts his hands on her head and starts to force her to move faster. He tries to get her to deepthroat it, but it's too much. She starts to choke and gag on his cock, but he ignores her. She feels him tense up and he cums and she tastes his semen. She tries to pull away, but he holds her there. Desperate to breathe she starts to swallow as much of his jizz as possible. Once satisfied Brian finally lets her pull away.

"We're going to have to work on that," he says, "In fact we are going to have to work on a lot of things." He looks down at Jasmine, tears flowing out of her eyes, cum dribbling down her chin and he smiles and says, "You're also going to need to learn how to show you enjoy it, your crying is turning me off." HIs smile fades and he looks annoyed, "For now just go clean yourself up with a shower. Tomorrow, I'll start training you properly." He walks out of the bedroom and downstairs still naked. Jasmine goes into the bathroom to shower.

Chapter Two

That night Jasmine had gone to sleep naked and alone in their bed. She woke up in the morning still alone. She was actually a little relieved Brian never came to join her. Her relief lasted for only a short while as Brian came into the room. He was also still naked.

"Good morning, my wife," Brian says emphasizing my wife.

"He-hello," Jasmine replied back cautiously.

"I figured that I'd let you sleep in today as it will be the last day you'll ever get to sleep in. Starting tomorrow I expect you to always get up before me and make breakfast. You will come get me when it's done. I will eat while you wait on me and you will eat the leftover scraps. In fact this is how all our meals will be from now on," Brian says.

"Yes, master," replies Jasmine.

"You're probably wondering why I never came to bed last night. Well I was doing some research and ordering some things online. In fact, later I'm going to run a few errands and get some things to help your training. For now just go make breakfast," he says.

Jasmine gets up and goes to her dresser. She opens it to find nothing, but feminine clothes. She grabs a pair of panties, but Brian stops her.

"I didn't say to put any clothes on. I ordered the clothes I expect you to wear at home online and they'll come in a week or two, but for now I expect you to always be naked. I had already checked our new lives out a bit. All your clothes turned into female ones and mine into male ones. We both still have our jobs and our families still seem to be the same from old pictures I looked at, but we just have our new genders," he said.

She complies and walks downstairs naked and goes into the kitchen and prepares breakfast. Brian stays upstairs and just rests in bed. After finishing Jasmine calls for Brian and he walks downstairs. She pulls his chair out for him and then pushes it back in for him when he sits. As he eats she stands next to him. Watching him eat is making her hungry, but she says nothing. He completely finishes off everything she made.

"Wha-What am I supposed to eat?" Jasmine asks.

Brian thinks for a bit and seems to come up with an idea. He stands up and walks away from the table. Jasmine follows him.

"Jerk me off," Brian says.

Remembering the slaps from the previous day Jasmine bends down and starts to stroke Brian's cock. It starts to get hard and when it's at full mast she begins to stroke it faster. After a bit Brian tenses up and semen flies out of his dick and makes a small puddle on the floor.

"Ahhh," Brian says satisfied, "There's your breakfast."

"What?" Jasmine says confused.

"You want me to spell it out for you? Fine. Lick that up," he says pointing at his jizz on the floor.

Jasmine looks at Brian's cum pooling on the floor. She knew that it had been a while since either of them cleaned the floor thoroughly.

"I don't want to, that's disgusting," she says.

"That was a bad answer," says Brian. He grabs her by the wrist and pulls her as he goes to sit back down on the chair. He pulls her over his lap and begins to spank her hard. She tries to pull away, but he's too strong. As he continues he starts to berate her.

"I told you that I expected no hesitation in doing whatever I ask of you. You deserve this for being so stupid. From now on expect punishments like this whenever you do anything I perceive as a slight."

After spanking her for some time he pulls her off him and pushes her towards his cum on the floor. She falls down near it. Her ass is red and hurts alot. Despite this she feels a little turned on. She looks at the semen on the floor and lowers her head towards it. She lets out her tongue and with the tip of her tongue she touches it. It tastes awful, but she knows she has to do it and she starts to lap it up vigorously.

As she does Brian starts to talk again, "That's better. As I said, expect more spanking punishments in the future. In fact, I expect you to start to understand when you deserve to be punished and if you think you do I want you to present your ass to me."

Jasmine just nods as she continues to lick up his cum.

"As my wife I expect you to be my full time servant. I don't like that you have a job. You're going to quit and not go in tomorrow. I will be the sole breadwinner of this house."

Jasmine has finished and she almost throws up, but is able to keep it down, "Yes, master."

"I expect you to spend the day cleaning the house while I'm at work and to wait on me hand and foot when I'm home. You should make the house so clean that you can eat off the floor," and he laughs, "I expect you to prepare my lunch for work everyday and for dinner to be ready by the time I arrive home. Also, never speak unless spoken to. You are not to go out and you are only allowed to answer calls from me. Ignore all others, even your families. As I said before I'm going to go get a few things so eat a little something while I'm gone. I don't actually want you to starve. Afterwards, I want you to masterbate while thinking of my naked body. When I return I'll know if you haven't done it," he says.

"Yes, master," she replies and starts to make some food. Brian goes upstairs and gets dressed and leaves the house.

After eating Jasmine goes into their bedroom and lies down on the bed. She tries to imagine Brian's naked body, his large cock, and strong muscles. To her surprise it does turn her on. She starts to finger herself as she thinks of him.

"Ooooh, master," she moans and she starts to go faster. She orgasms yelling, "Master!"

Afterwards unsure of what to do she gets up and begins going from room to room and cleans each one.

After several hours Brian returns with several bags. He drops them off in different parts of their home and instructs Jasmine not to look in any of them. He tells her to meet him in the bedroom. He had left some bags in the bedroom and Jasmine notices them as she walks in.

"Turn around, bend over, and spread your ass cheeks," says Brian.

Complying she turned around and bent over and used her hands to keep her ass cheeks spread. Staying like this she could hear Brian taking things out of the bags. She heard a squirting sound and then started to feel something cold and wet at the entrance to her asshole. She tried her best to stay still as Brian slowly pushed the butt plug into her. Once fully in he said, "Okay, good. You can face me again."

The fullness of the buttplug in her ass feels strange, but not uncomfortable. She turns around and looks at Brian and then at the bed. On it are buttplugs and dildos of various shapes and sizes, and some vibrators.

"These are some of the things I picked up while I was out. I expect you to always be plugged from now on. You are allowed to take it out if you need to poop, but I expect you to put it back in after. There's also some equipment in the bathroom so you can give yourself an enema so you don't just immediately get the plug disgusting. After you get used to this current size we will move you to a higher size and we'll keep going like that. As I expect to fuck your ass sooner or later I want your anus prepared. Once the plug reaches a size I like I'll just make that be your permanent size. As for the dildos I expect you to practice blowjobs on them and to practice both vaginal, and, when your anus is ready, anal sex with them everyday while I'm at work," Brian says, "The vibrators may also be used. For now just go put them away."

Jasmine goes and finds a relatively empty drawer in her dresser and carefully puts everything away. When she is done Brian calls her over to her vanity.

"Right now I am going to help you apply make-up, but in the future I expect you to do this yourself. In fact, I want you to do this as part of your morning routine and I expect you to be made up and looking pretty everyday by the time I wake up," he says.

He coaches Jasmine and helps her apply lipstick and tells her what kind to use, the same for eyeliner, rouge, etc.

"I also expect you to do your best to stay pretty and attractive for me. Including watching what you eat, exercising, and keeping your body as hairless as possible."

"Yes, Master."

"Okay, good. Now go make dinner. I'm going to watch TV."

Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers