Alana/Shawn Ch. 02

Story Info
Alana meets Shawn atvhis place.
3.4k words
4.5
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put the car in park, drew a deep breath. Shawn heard Alana pull into the driveway. He got excited. Stay cool he told himself, after she is in your driveway and tomorrow is a day off for both of you. He worried should be in the door with the door opened as she walked up or should he play a little cat and mouse game. As much as he wanted to see her walk up - he knew a game of cat and mouse could keep the nerves down a bit. He walked to the window and saw her, and he grew more excited in every way a man could. He opened his doorbell cam app and walked to the kitchen, taking a brief moment to readjust himself through his slacks. He grabbed two high balls glasses and mixed up two whiskey sours, with Knappogue Castle. He knew it was her favorite whiskey as he had overheard a conversation between her and Stacy, her partner at work.

Alana took the keys out of the ignition, took off her seat belt. She peered into the back seat and saw her overnights bag she always kept in her car. She tossed her phone and keys into her purse. Checked the review mirror and her lipstick was still on point. She got excited and nervous as she opened her car door and stepped out, shutting the door behind her. Shawn heard the door shut and took a slow deep breath. She's here. He put both spare keys into the pockets of his slacks and smoothed his shirt. Then walked out to the back yard onto the patio with both drinks and locked the door behind him. He sat the drinks on the table and sat down in one of chairs - giving a perfect view to the side fence gate. This should be amusing, he smiled to himself internally. He wanted to play it cool.

He heard the clack of her sandals on the walkway leading to the front door. He looked down at his phone. He saw her, but noticed she was in a red sleeveless sundress, hair down and heeled sandals. The wind blew a bit, and he bit the corner of his lower lip, what a beautiful sight. "Thank you, mother nature," he said as he watched the wind blow the skirt of her dress a bit and blow her hair. She kept walking like she was untouched by the wind. She thought to herself, damn wind you messed up my hair. She walked up to the door and saw the doorbell cam. She pressed it.

He turned the volume on. She drew a breath and adjusted her ladies. "You didn't have to do that, they look perfect." He smiled.

She blushed. "Call it a tad of a tease." She responded.

"That dress will look better as a floor ornament!" he said matter of factly.

"You seem so confident."

"Seem? How about you tell me the color panties you are wearing and look for one of the two keys. Then we can see if I am being confident or just an empty threat?". He said knowing the keys are in his pocket. He looked up to the sky, the sun was setting and beautiful colors filled the sky. With dark storm clouds rolling in. Perfect night to have a night in.

She smiled, "what panties?".

His gaze narrowed, oh no she didn't. The single most hottest thing a woman can say to a man is she isn't wearing any panties. "Well then. Find that key!". He turned off the app and set the phone on the table.

She searched the normal spaces on the porch for a spare key. Then she figured out of all the time she spent at a 911 ground medic, she knew how to gain access to house - for work purposes only. Besides he should expect me to do this. She remembered the side gate when she pulled into the driveway. "Perfect" she whispered to herself. She felt desire creep in more. She walked to the side gate and opened it.

Shawn saw and heard the handle on the gate. He decided to stay seated until he saw her walking in. He looked to the pool. This could be a great night. The storm clouds were rolling in a bit faster. He saw this woman, hopefully one day his woman, standing in the back yard and closing the privacy. The dress hugged the right areas on her. The sight and dirty thoughts running rampant in his mind excited him. He felt urges that he couldn't wait to act on. Staying cool was imperative. Thunder clapped and she turned around. You could smell the rain in the air, a part of him was hoping they could at least play in the rain and pool for a few moments. Her body in his arms, close to him, with the cold rain falling on them. He had spare shirts if she felt the need to have dry clothes. She walked up in the direction of the patio and saw him. She smiled.

"I hope by key, you meant you." She said with a smile.

"Nope. Two keys, find one." He stood up, picked up a drink and offered it. "Whiskey sour, knappogue Castle, right?"

Impressed. "So like Knappogue Castle too?". She said as she reached to take the drink. She stepped into him. Drinkin left hand and placed her right hand on his shoulder and leaned up to kiss him.

He took the queue and leaned down to meet her lips and wrapped his right arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. It was a brief, but passionate kiss. She took a sip of the drink. "Wow, that is really good. Strong too!" as she took another drink.

She gazed into his eyes as he gazed into her eyes. "Well it's going to start storming soon. You best find that key." He smiled as he felt his package coming to life.

"You're serious?" her eyes widened. Who the hell would do this with a storm rolling in. Rain started to fall and she felt conflicted. She felt pissed because her dry clothes are in the car, but she felt more enticed to go with the flow and throw caution to the wind. The rain started falling harder, she finished her drink. She grabbed his and sat it down on the table. She pulled him close to her. "I guess we both are getting wet,"

He was hoping she'd find the key soon, but if not, he had privacy fences put up for several reasons and this could be the best reason yet. She rubbed her hands on his chest. She reached the top button of his button down shirt. She bit the corner of her lip and confidently unbuttoned the top button. "Maybe this shirt will be a good lawn ornament..." she said as went to the second button and unbuttoned that one followed by the third. He felt himself come to life and felt the discomfort starting in his slacks. He pressed himself to her and placed each hand on one of her hips and slid them up to each of her shoulders. She felt what he was doing. His shirt was clinging to his body and she went for button four, then five. The shirt was completely unbuttoned and she slid her hands on his abdomen and up his chest. He tried to slide the straps to her dress over her shoulders and was meeting resistance. She smiled at him, "did you honestly think I'd make it easy for you?"

"I have trauma sheers..." he whispered in her ear as he moved his hands to her chest and down to each of her breasts and nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Do you know how to use them?" she asked as moved toward his ear lobe and immediately used one hand to cup his hidden weapon.

"Actions have consequences, Alana," he said as he tried to not fumble his words while his eyes widened a bit. He ran one hand down her stomach and her left thigh while his other arm held her close. He reached the end of the wet fabric that clung to her. Slowly he let his fingers glide upward beneath the cloth. She felt a jolt pulse through her. Moment of truth, was she wearing panties. He moved up the front of her hip, no cloth, no panty band. He immediately felt a growing hunger, he felt like he was burning thousand kelvin. His slacks are surging with an uncomfortable feeling at this point and he's starting to throb. He wanted to take her, take her right then and there. He fought the urge to do so.

She felt herself come alive and knew her body was preparing to accommodate being ravished. He reach for his drink, downed it. "You aren't going to walk right for a day by the time I am finished with you." He said as he placed his glass back down.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped on him. He caught her and positioned her just right as she locked her legs around his waist. "I really like what I am feeling," she started as lightning cracked close. "Maybe we should go inside." As the sky got darker.

He started to walk to the door as he kissed her neck. She held on tight assaulted his neck and chest with her mouth. He fumbled a bit to get a key out of his pocket, lightning struck and a loud roll of thunder hit immediately. She was mindful of the environment, but had it not been getting bad out, she would have insisted on sitting on his lap. He unlocked and opened the door, stepped inside and pressed back against the wall. He closed and locked the door. His eyes took in sight and his explored trying to find a zipper so he could release the dress from her wet body. "I know there is a zipper and it's probably a good idea to get you out of wet clothes." He said knowing the logic can't be refuted. His pants clung to him and he was anxious to get out of them. Hoping she'd agree to statement, he moved both arms to brace himself against the wall, on either side of her. Pinning her.

She smiled, "find the key" she whispered as she moved her hands to his waistband. She looked down. She couldn't believe she was about to have him again. He undid the button and slid the zipper down. She hiked up the soaking wet skirt to her dress. He watched her and savored this. Wait he thought, the dress had no zipper, it's over the head. He looked at her with a cocky smile. He pressed his body closer into her, used his hands and fought the resistance of the wet fabric and got the dress up over her head. There, she was completely unclothed, rain drops all over her body. He looked at her and she at him. "I'm impressed and you didn't have to ask for assistance to use trauma sheers.". He shoved his mouth over hers and his tongue invaded her mouth. She was beyond okay with this, and she tried to use her tongue against his. It was no use. She attempted to shimmy his pants down, meeting resistance due to the pants being drenched.

"I take it you want something," he whispered as he felt completely change gears and aggressively remove his shirt. This is hot he thought. He knew he wouldn't last long if this kept up. She worked on his slacks more and finally got them to the point gravity took over and they hit the floor. She took her sandals off using her feet while she felt what given to her earlier. He stood there naked, with his hardened, throbbing pick yearning for relief. "I'm going to be a gentleman right now," he started.

She looked down at his fully naked body, she grabbed his member and sliding her hand up and down the shaft. "Oh, I don't think I can be a gentlemen, I promised you that you would be....oh god" he said as she cupped his jewels and let her fingertips feel every inch.

"Oh, you will. I ensure it. You have a tongue, fingers, this sexy dick" as she gently squeezed his dick. She dropped her purse to the floor.

"Maybe I should invest in a toy or 6".

"I want you to make me come. To tease me until I beg."

"As you wish", he let two of his fingers slowly penetrate her. She flatted her back against the wall and her mouth slowly opened. She felt good and he was determined to make her beg. He pumped a few times then removed his two fingers. He saw the wetness and rubbed his fingers around her area increasing in pressure and speed. She started moaning.

She arched her hips towards him, her body begging for more. He gently kissed her as he thrust his two fingers back into her, "oh my" she gasped. She wasn't expecting him to change it on her.

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" he breathed heavily as he kept pumping his fingers, he decided to add another finger. He watched her face as she was receptive. He slowly pumped three fingers and started to let them explore the depths of her trench. He felt her moving her hips in a circular motion around his fingers.

She looked down and the view made her more hot, more turned on. "I want your dick." she stated as she positioned his tool to her entrance. She tried to move her hips away from his fingers.

"No", he kissed her and used his body to prevent her from moving away from his fingers. He continued his excursion in her hot hole, enjoying each gasp, every moan. Each pump was given to tease. "Maybe later". He walked toward the dining room while holding her with one hand, her hands around his neck and his feisty three feelers trying to tickle her soul. He walked carefully on the tile and sat her on the table. He took a step back, "stay, don't move". He turned around and walked to the sofa, he took the green blanket from the back of the couch and laid it across the couch. He turned the fire place on. She went to get up to go to him. "Stay!" he commanded, trying to not laugh. Staring at her sitting on his table, naked, legs opened, willing, ready. He walked back over, rubbing his schlong with the fingers that were searching her inner folds. She bit her lip.

"You need to fix this, or else I will make you watch as I finish with a toy" she stated as she started rubbing herself.

"You brought a toy? Where is it?"

"In my purse," she started. "Damn, I shouldn't have said that". She inserted two of her fingers, "C'mon now don't leave me hanging".

He went to the back door where her purse was, he looked inside. He found a rose, "you realize a rose isn't a toy" he said not too familiar with the new toys out.

She smiled, "bring it here".

He smiled and his member was telling him to just sink him into her and then worry about afterwards. Instead he massaged his member looking at her.

"You know, I can fix that hard problem you have going on," as she licked her two fingers.

"Good thing my table is sturdy" he said as he quickly got back to her. He kissed her and allowed her to briefly feel his member gently inch it's way in, just enough to make her want more. She tried to thrust herself to take more of him, but he was too quick for her.

She sighed, as he scooted her back. He laid her back and positioned himself on the table between her legs while his knees. He committed this sight to his memory. He turned her toy on and ran it along her inner thighs, she wiggled. She knew how powerful this toy was, he didn't. he increased the intensity to the highest and then held right next to her opening.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned as she wiggled trying to back away. He sat on her right thigh, used his knee to keep her other leg where it was. She wiggled with more force while still moaning. He pressed his free hand against her chest to prevent her from wiggling away and possibly off the table.

He moved his lips hers, "Almost there, are we?" he whispered as he pressed the toy into her and moved it around in a small circular motion. He made note of her trying to close her legs. "Now now, why do you not want me to see such beauty?"

She grabbed his arm and squeezed, he knew she was almost there. Just a few more seconds he said to himself. He found the sweet spot with the toy and her enchanting playground. He held it down and she screamed in pleasure that she was going to come, he looked down, ready to see her make a mess on his table. He licked his lips, he was ready to taste her. He kissed her deeply as he pressed the toy into her harder, she dug her nails into his arm. His kiss muffled her cries, she felt his chest pressed against hers. She loved the feeling and moved her arms around his back. "Did you come?" he asked as he pressed the toy all over her body. He broke the kiss and locked his shoulders between her thighs.

She shook her head yes. Her release felt so good. She felt it was just the start for the evening. She felt his breath on her and her heart raced. He dove into her and made his tongue torture her slowly from the inside out. He started to suck on clitoris and felt her clamping down on his tongue. Her legs tried to close, but couldn't due to his shoulders. He thought, lets make her go wild. He quickly moved the toy into her as he sucked hard on her clitoris. She did respond and started howling, he pressed the toy harder into her and slipped two fingers in. He felt her skin shiver.

"Don't stop" she begged, "right there" she commanded as she started to thrash. He listened to her, he didn't stop or let up. He looked up and saw her. He felt the unforgettable feeling of her clinching down on his fingers. He felt her orgasm and that sent him into overdrive.

He stopped, sat her up. Spanked her pussy and picked her up. He walked them to the couch. While he went to a sitting position, she kept kissing his body and moved her hands to guide him into her. He felt what she was doing. AS soon as he sat down, he entered her. She smiled and started to ride him like it was her divine purpose.

"Do you like that?" he asked as her played with her nipples. She used his chest to steady her and continued to ride him like she was trying to tame a wild horse. He felt himself close to climax and tried to slow her down. "If you keep this up, we will have to wait a while." He said as it broke through her concentration. She slowed to a slow pace, fondled her nipples. "I have restraints, that should slow it way down. I told you, it was your turn tonight."

They kissed each other as he reached for the fireplace remote. He turned on the fireplace in the bedroom. Greatest gadget he ever purchased. She slowly lifted and lowered herself repeatedly. She focused on him and not her. he watched as his cock disappeared within her and then reappear. He studied her body as she took her fill. How it moved to fit him. How she moved to keep the pleasure going. "like this?" she asked him as she enjoyed.

"Like that," he whispered. He was falling in love. The glow of the fire highlighted everything about her. The woman he took almost forcefully earlier was learning that the pleasure he wants to give her is endless.