All Comments on 'Alana's First Time Cuckolding Me'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

don't care for the humiliation aspect. That is not always a part of the cuckolding experience

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyabout 1 year ago

I liked it. It reads like a true- this-really-happened-to-me story. Not sure if the humiliation is a requisite “part” of a cuckold story but what I enjoyed was how the narrator’s wife didn’t like it either. And there was the husbands generosity in giving his wife the kind of sexual experience he knew that she wanted after they came back together. I’m assuming there is something bigger in the husband—maybe his heart—that brought the two back together after her romp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story and also thought it seemed to be likely based in fact…late in life I’ve found that I’m able to be more forthcoming about my need to be submissive to my wife…as in totally submissive…I’ve lately been reading more gay porn too….would love to be caught reading a story where (my) ass is penetrated by an alpha’s throbbing cock…

Round_worldRound_worldabout 1 year ago

Very hot story. I could really relate to the background of having a smaller penis and being cheated on.

Leroi123Leroi1239 months ago

Ok story but I hate it when a bull displays that arrogance after a man gives his wife to him for sex. Gratuitous!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m not ashamed to be a cuckold and proud to share my lovely with with other men but we have a rule that they have to be respectful to both of us.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Nice that Alana and You agreed before hand that there would be NO penetration. Paul was obviously satisfied with what he got and hoping for more in the future. Great that they talked about it afterwards.

consulting91consulting918 days ago

Very nice story I could see an arrogant person like Paul being rude to a husband like that. The story felt like a true story and was easy to follow and get into. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous