Alandrios' Stone Ch. 03

Story Info
Lincoln and Chloe escape the cave.
868 words
2.6k
3
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lincoln's POV

--------------

I woke up in the cave and saw sunlight peeking through the cracks that shone brightly on Chloe's sleeping face.

I stumbled to my feet and drank from my canteen till it was empty. I had noticed that Chloe's red beady necklace was gone.

'It probably snapped when the Jeep crashed.' I thought, unintentionally reminding myself that we were trapped in a cave, with a small army on the outside.

I had tried pushing one of the boulders outwards to no avail. I had kicked, bashed, and tried to hit rocks with other rocks to find a way to get out. I heard Chloe waking up with a painful groan as she forced herself to sit up.

"Morning." I said somewhat sarcastically trying to brighten the mood.

"What are you doing?" She asked groggily, her voice sounded strained.

"Trying to get us out of here." I said as I bashed a rock against the corner of the rubble.

"Lincoln, you'd have to keep bashing those rocks together for about 5 years to make any progress." She said a little condescendingly.

"We just gotta hope that APC blows the rubble out of the way without killing us."

I immediately thought of the dynamite.

Overjoyed I ran to Chloe, and grabbed her shoulders. "Miss Johnson, you're a genius!" I let go of her not waiting for a response and ran to my backpack, unzipped it and dug around for about 10 seconds.

Chloe snuck up behind me and took the dynamite.

"Do you know how to use dynamite in a situation like this?"

I had to be honest with her.

"Not a clue."

"I figured, look just stand back and I'll light it, plant it, and run." She said, rolling the dynamite between her hands.

I did as she said and ran to the end of the cave. She took the rope and scratched it on the ground three times, she obviously had experience with explosions in small areas, because she planted the dynamite firmly in the center of the rubble.

She ran back towards me covering her ears and sat down. I did the same, but of course my ears still popped and rang when the explosion went off. I just barely heard Chloe coughing, the smoke and dust clouded my vision.

We both got up and looked at the open cave. We were out of the cave. Finally. The only thing on my mind was hoping that the soldiers didn't hear it.

"We made it." I heard Chloe say as she threw on her backpack and tossed mine. We both slid down the rocky slide into the water. I couldn't help but take in the beauty of the rainforest.

"Y'know this place is really nice when it we're not being shot at" Chloe chuckled at that and started walking forward.

Chloe's POV

--------------

"Where are you going?" Lincoln asked.

"Back to the Jeep, I'm ready to get out of here."

"Wait really? Why?" I couldn't understand why not. I turned around and gave him a piece of my mind.

"Why? Because we're going to die in the middle of a fucking rainforest! An unmarked rainforest full of soldiers armed with guns!"

"Weren't you the one who's been studying about this thing for years! And now you wanna quit." Lincoln shouted.

"Wow. Y'know just because I don't like getting shot at doesn't mean I'm not a real treasure hunter or whatever the fuck you want to call it! I don't even know why you do this!" I shouted at him as tears started swelling up in my eyes.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me towards him. I was so close to him that my tits were pressed against his chest. "What makes you think I still do this?" Our noses were practically touching at this point.

He put both his hands on my face and kissed me. As our tongues started swapping, I still tasted the mango from last night on his breath.

Unfortunately our make-out session was interrupted by the sounds of footsteps coming from the lake. We broke apart and crouched down.

We gotta get to the Jeep and come back prepared." I whispered to him, hoping he'd hear me out. Luckily he did, because he peered over the log and shot twice at the soldier. I heard the soldier scream when the bullets pierced their armor.

"C'mon let's go." Lincoln yelled running where I hoped the Jeep was located. I was glad I could actually run through this rainforest without getting shot at or chased or both.

"How do you remember where the damn car is?" I asked.

"You develop a good memory when you hunt for specific areas over a couple of years." He came to a stop and pointed at the Jeep in the distance.

"There it is, hopefully the engine didn't blow out." Lincoln said, I wondered the exact same thing.

When we got to the Jeep, I got in the driver seat and it felt like sitting on a wet slab of concrete, but at least it still worked. I brushed the broken glass, fallen leaves and drove away. Hoping the soldiers didn't notice us.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Gatekeeper_siGatekeeper_siover 4 years ago
Chapters

Needs to be longer chapters , I’m liking the story so far tho

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 01 A husband learns the truth about his wife's family.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Binding Rings Ch. 01 A chance find changes a young man's life in unforeseen ways.in Mind Control
Carson Evolved Ch. 01 She wasn't cheating on him. Things were so much stranger.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Enigma A comical end I think.in Loving Wives
M1911A1 - Aftermath Pt. 01 Cheating wife faces consequences of her actions.in Loving Wives
More Stories