Alandrios' Stone Ch. 02

Story Info
Lincoln and Chloe arrive and survive.
1k words
2.6k
4
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Lincoln's POV

--------------

As I stomped through the woods, I came across a small camp with a single tent holding two soldiers. The unmasked soldier was getting a call.

"Barnes, where the hell are you?"

"We're on lookout Sylvanna, we can't just leave our post because of one or two tourists that probably just went sightseeing."

The masked soldier walked off into the distance, giving me the perfect chance to sneak behind him and hopefully nab some items. I climbed down, avoiding Barnes, and I grabbed a fairly sharp rock and crouched as low as I could, although I doubt the soldier could hear me in this rain.

I raised my hand and bashed the rock over the helmet as hard as I could. I bashed the rock in about 5 more times then grabbed his pistol and flashlight.

I would've disguised myself but the mask was covered in blood and the soldier was taller than me. I picked up the body and dumped it into a nearby river.

I heard Barnes walking ahead, obviously upset about something that he was forced to do.

He must've been so upset that he forgot about his missing fellow soldier. I waited a few minutes and followed the footprints, slowly but surely I got to a larger base with about four or five tents, lined with 5 soldiers every tent.

They were all armed with carbines and hunting rifles, except for one woman who stood at about six feet tall and she was built like a professional MMA fighter.

She had a .44 Revolver at her hip, black combat pants and boots, with a green tank top and bright red lipstick. Her black hair was tied behind a hat. She had to have been Sylvanna, because of the way she scolded Barnes, when he showed up.

"We have a serious situation! . Years of research could get taken because you don't want to handle this!"

"Look it's fine I think we can handle some fucking tourists, but you'd rather complain."

Sylvanna slapped Barnes so hard he fell over, his faced flushed from a mix of embarrassment and no doubt pain.

"Get out there and find them now." Sylvanna said, practically staring into his soul. Barnes rushed to his feet and ran out of sight. I got back up and hurried back to Chloe, hoping she was okay. I walked back and saw Chloe up and reading the Alandrios book.

"Watcha reading?" She turned and smiled, her beautiful blue eyes sparkled.

"Glad to see you're alive and well." she said

"I was thinking the same thing." I was about to tell her about the camp and the small army that's in the rainforest until the sound of rapid gunfire from an APC zipped past our heads.

"There they are!" I heard a voice yell before the gunfire picked up again. Chloe grabbed my arm and we sprinted away from the APC that was gaining on us.

Chloe's POV

--------------

The bullets speeded past my ears (and probably Lincoln's) as I ran as fast as I could go but, my legs felt like they were held down by sandbags.

"Chloe, get down!" I heard Lincoln scream before tackling me to the hard ground. I heard two rockets drift past our heads and explode in the distance. We both jumped back to our feet, running towards a small cliff.

I could hear the APC speeding up, crushing and knocking down everything in it's way.

We both grabbed the cracks and crevices of the cliff side and climbed up. Lincoln was going a lot faster than me and he didn't slip once. I heard the gunfire at the bottom of the cliff that was slowly rising.

I began to slip, but Lincoln quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me up. We turned and ran towards a cave until I heard a rocket hit the edge of the cliff, making it fall apart into a rock slide I nearly fell in. The intense ringing in my ears made my head spin, but all I could do was run forward.

I jumped into the cave and heard rubble falling, Lincoln jumped over me and used his body as a shield from the debris. I saw a flash of light that I hoped wasn't a rocket, hit the top of the cave. Lincoln picked me up by my waist and ran deeper into the dark cave. Rocks had blocked the entrance. We were trapped in this cold, wet cave.

I couldn't see and the ringing in my ear was making it extremely hard to hear anything. I saw a brief flash of light scrape against the ground twice. Then I saw a red flash of light that illuminated the entire cave.

"Well we got light." I heard Lincoln say as he dropped the flare into a pile of sticks and mud held together by rock.

Lincoln was obviously experienced in this, but it got to a point where I wondered if he could feel pain or get worried. His slightly tanned forehead was sweating, but that was it.

The only sign of stress or worry came from some sweat on his brow. He sat down and pulled out one of the Mangos from his backpack, he split it open with one snap and stretched out his hand to me because I was still standing in the corner of the cave, practically paralyzed with fear.

I walked towards the flare made fire and sat next to him. I didn't have an appetite because, I felt like I was going to throw up if I ate anything.

"You should eat" Lincoln said as he was halfway done eating the mango.

My head was pounding and I felt claustrophobic.

"Are you scared?" I asked. He stopped chewing and brushed a lock of my probably blood soaked hair away from my face.

He didn't say anything, he only smiled at me.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked trying hard not to smile back.

"You," he says.

"What about me?"

"You're so fucking gorgeous, even though we've been shot at and covered in mud."

"Is that all you can think of right now?"

"Yup, it's probably because of those beautiful blue eyes you got."

"Thanks Lincoln." I said with a smile. I laid on my back and chewed on the mango he gave me.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
You

Should make your chapters longer. this chapter would have been a good time to let them get to know each other. and find out more about the Stone.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wives Club Wronged mature wives seek revenge.in Loving Wives
Weathering the Storm Ch. 01 Scarlett is stranded, and rescued by Joe...in Romance
Option #1 or #2? Cheating wife is caught and given options.in Loving Wives
Slowly Moving On Ch. 01-02 Widowed Matt gets an indecent proposal that changes his life.in Loving Wives
What I Did On My Summer Holiday Summer holidays - sun, sea and cruise ships. A duet for one.in Loving Wives
More Stories