Alanna the Courtesan Pt. 06

Story Info
The Queen makes her move on Alanna.
3k words
4.38
2.9k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was always an element of danger to being a courtesan. For most people, the job was the job and being mad at someone for it made as much sense as being mad at someone for fixing a roof. It was what they did. And it was a community service on top of that. But whispers, rumors really, had floated about since the Courtesan business started. Some people weren't satisfied. They wanted to keep their partners to themselves. And for the most part, this was ignored. Not because it wasn't a good point, people could remain faithful to just one person, but that anyone who decided to use a courtesan knew what they were doing. A cheater was a cheater, but a courtesan was a worker. After all, how was a courtesan supposed to know who was involved with who?

Until the King. The glorious king with his strong arms and his kind words. He had a wife. Of course that wife would feel like something had been taken from her. But Alanna was no idiot, she knew those things. But that was what she liked about it. Who didn't like knowing they were someone important to someone who was so powerful? These things came in conflict before, and regardless, Alanna loved her work. And in her heart of hearts, what she loved more than anything else was that she made people feel, well, orgasmic. And to be honest, given how little anyone had spoken to her about the Queen, she'd assumed the King was in an open relationship. It was a selfish hope, but hope nonetheless.

Now, the woman was on top of her. Literally. And with her superior grip strength, there was no way for Alanna to move even an inch. The woman was confident. It was all over her face. In the way that she smiled with just the corners of her mouth, the way her eyes glowed in the gentle moonlight, even in the gentle, rhythmic breathes she took in. The fact that this woman was able to stay calm while being naked on another woman was startling. And quite alluring. Alanna could feel herself starting to slip. That same tug that led her to the King, to this job, it was back. What had been a spark was now an inferno.

Desire was everywhere. It was in Alanna's sweat, in her rapid breaths, even in her nose, where the Queen's perfume permeated in Alanna's mind. Was it because this was a woman dominating her? A woman that was on top of her, staring down, hungry like so many male eyes had been before? And what was going to happen now? Only a few moments had passed since the Queen had declared her ownership over the Courtesan but the silence was deafening. Alanna wanted to say something, to cry out, to beg, to curse, anything!

But nothing came. Only rapid her rapid breathing and the pounding in her ears. That must be her heartbeat. How long since she'd felt that kind of excitement and anticipation? Then, in a rush, it began.

The Queen's lips brushed up against Alanna's neck. The first gentle encounter the two had shared this entire time.

"I, what's, I don't even know your name." Alanna stammered. Her heart hammered as the Queen sat up just a bit, a frown on her face.

"I suppose you wouldn't. Why ask about the other woman? Never you mind. You can call me--" She began, and leaned back down, getting close to Alanna's ear. Electricity shot through the courtesan's body. This was intimate. Personal. Something more than when other--

"--Mistress." She settled on. It felt right coming from those pouty, full lips. And in her rich, dark eyes, Alanna could see this plan had been coming together for quite some time now.

"Yes my Queen." Alanna said, just loud enough for the Queen to hear. Quick as a cat, the Queen gripped one of Alanna's nipples. Her mistress pulled. It was a sharp pain. Enough to show Alanna that she'd done something wrong. The courtesan suspected this would happen more than once in the future.

"No. I told you what to call me. Now you say it. Say nice and loud." Her mistress demanded. Each word was clear, without any trace of weakness. The idea of such a powerful woman in her life scared Alanna. But, somewhere, it was exciting. All her life she'd been the one pulling the strings, making sure no one got too excited or not excited enough. She juggled with some of the most powerful men in the kingdom, from the King to the High Lord to the richest merchants. All of them had wanted some measure of power, but it was always an illusion. Like blowjobs. They enjoyed that a part of her was taken away, the part that speaks, and in turn, they were given pleasure. But she could bite. Balance.

This was not like that. Whatever this was, it redefined what Alanna thought about sex. What if she gave herself over to this woman? This powerful woman whose goals were pleasure and pain? Not even that much pain, if Alanna just did what her Mistress wanted. She even liked giving someone a nickname. A secret shared between the two of them. Mistress.

"Yes mistress." She finally said. It was difficult to do, but she was glad that she did. Her mistress leaned in as a result and gave Alanna a long, soft kiss. Nothing like the passionate attack that had happened before. With this, a whole new layer of meaning had been added.

"I love you." The Queen admitted. She cupped Alanna's face in her hands. "I love you so much. And I know this all must seem like a lot, and I'm a lot, but this...us. I want you to say that you want me. That's not as a mistress. Or even a queen. Just. Please." Much to Alanna's infinite surprise, the woman was genuine.

"I--" Alanna caught the words in her throat. This was a commitment. A vow not made lightly that bound her to a woman and a reality that was at once exciting and sexy, but new and quite frightening. So she deliberated. The woman was new, but her husband was comfortable. Having sex with a woman was different, to say in the least, but men would be easier. Men and women. That's what it came down to. Maybe her mistress would allow her to continue as a courtesan, but it was clear who she would truly serve. Comfort or adventure?

"I want to please you Mistress." Alanna vowed. This was new, and she wouldn't let an opportunity to make someone, no. Not someone. Her. She wouldn't let an opportunity to serve her mistress pass by.

"Very. Very good." Her mistress said. At that, she slid off Alanna, took a chair from the corner and sat in it. With one finger, she gestured for Alanna to come hither. Alanna obeyed.

She got up from the bed. Nice and slow. Locked eyes with her mistress, who was in charge here. Which, the woman pointed that slender finger down. Alanna got on her knees. Now the gesture to come forward again. Which the courtesan did. Then, the woman who had pleased countless men, crawled on all fours over to the woman that had control now.

Alanna hesitated when she arrived at the feet of her new mistress. Uncertain. Did she go for it? Or maybe she wanted to take things slower? Or maybe--

"My pussy. Eat it." Commanded her mistress. Which, Alanna went straight to.

She began with the clit, just a few tiny licks to get started. This whole relationship was so new, Alanna wasn't sure how bold to be. As the fingers of her mistress dug into her hair and shoved her head into the welcome pussy.

Now the boldness, the willingness to please, and more than that, Alanna's desire to make someone cum all over or inside of her took hold.

With her newfound passion, she began to probe the inside of her mistress. First it was shallow. Just using her tongue to thrust in and out. Her mistress let out a low groan. Almost guttural. Her mistress gripped the side of Alanna's head with the fervor of a person in extasy. Which meant it was time to turn up the proverbial heat.

Alanna began to focus on the clit. This time taking great pains to lick, suck, and even kiss it. Her mistress attempted to hold it in for a few moments. But then she broke. What came out was half a roar and half a scream. The fingers that had encouraged her movements now tried to pop Alanna's head like a grape. And with her mistresses strength, it did seem like that could be the case for a few moments.

"I came." Announced her mistresses. "And that means that you need to get something. A treat. As it were. Something to make you feel as good as I have. You'll find that our relationship will grow based on that sentence. I came. I want to cum. I want to cum my little fucking head off. And I want you, yes, you to make that happen. So now--" She paused, a dramatic and considerate pause. Slow. The woman knew that every moment she stayed in that pause, the longer Alanna's desire to get something, anything, would grow. To Alanna's surprise, she was literally shivering with anticipation.

"Now I'm going to make you scream." Her mistress revealed, then slid out of her chair, smooth and hungry as a snake. Alanna froze.

"H-how?" Alanna slapped her hand over her mouth but her mistress was quick. Pain and pleasure. She wanted to say something, to apologize, but held her tongue. Learning slowly.

"Just, lay down on the bed. On your side." Her mistress ordered. And Alanna obeyed. No questions. Which was fine because the bed had only the finest sheets and silks. There was also plenty of space, the bed was made with two people in mind after all. But not for the reason most people thought. It was that big because Alanna loved to sleep sprawled out. The idea that there was going to be someone in it, and someone so important no less, was a little intimidating. This was the last bastion of personal space. And now someone was going to enter it. And her.

Her mistress slid into the empty space behind Alanna.

"Let me know what you want." Her mistress whispered. That voice lowered just a bit gave Alanna goosebumps. But what to say? Opportunities like this were going to be rare. Alanna weighed her options carefully. Not something specific, that was too limiting. Not too broad, that wasn't sexy. She wanted to be sexy.

"I want...I want you to take me. All of me. My body is all yours sweet mistress." She finally said. Little vague, but why not? This was the time to swing big. Plus, it had the added bonus of feeling sexy as hell to say.

"Very well then." Her mistress said. Even though Alanna couldn't see her face, she knew that her mistress was smiling. Good.

Her mistresses lips kissed Alanna's neck while her hands got busy. One reached over her arm to begin stimulating Alanna's clit. The other went behind her head and over her shoulder to play with Alanna's breasts. Unlike the pain before, this was some of the signature hunger. Those fingers groped and squeezed and pulled her nipple just a little. A tease. And a good one.

Being hit on three proverbial sides made Alanna melt. From the gentle nibbles on her ear and the kisses on her collarbone, to the stimulation on her clit, it was almost too much. Almost. Instead, Alanna gave herself over to the ocean of pleasure.

As it turned out, those waters were warm. They enveloped her entire body and she sank lower and lower. The rest of the time was almost a blur.

Her mistress was relentless. She slipped fingers into Alanna and hooked them immediately, stimulating a special spot that a lot of people forgot about during sex. She screamed the first time as the fingers brushed that place and she pulled on one of Alanna's nipples. The pleasure of both actions mixed together in her stomach until it tore out of her throat. No one would hear it, but that was fine, she was glad that all of this was between the two of them. If someone was going to be in Alanna's space, her sanctuary, then that person damn well better bring their best moves.

"What are you?" Her mistress asked in Alanna's ear. Alanna opened her mouth to say something but held back. "Good, you're learning. I give you permission to speak now."

"Mistress I'm yours! I'm all yours!" Alanna bellowed. "Fuck me! Use my body please mistress! It's yours! It's all yours! Fuck! Fuck! Please! Please use me!"

"I like what I hear." Her mistress replied. "Now cum for me. Cum for me my little private slut. Say it as loud as you can." And at that, Alanna came. She came violently. Bucking her hips, twisting, but her mistress was stronger than those struggles.

"I'm cumming mistress! I'm! Cumming!" She screamed. Just like her mistress said she would. And it really was as loud as Alanna could go because if there was anything she wanted in this moment, it was for the woman behind her to feel amazing. More than that, she wanted the woman behind her to feel like a goddess in flesh.

For a few moments. Silence. All she could hear was her mistresses breathing and her own heartbeat in her ears. Her mistress nibbled on Alanna's ear a little.

"You can turn and face me now." She said in the gentlest voice imaginable. It felt like a warm blanket over Alanna's very being. When Alanna rolled over to face her mistress, she was surprised to see the Queen not smiling from ear to ear but blushing. Her face was practically beet red. It made Alanna blush as well. What did her mistress, the Queen, have to be embarrassed about?

"Oh! Sorry. You can speak freely now." Her Queen blurted. "Sorry. Just, haven't been looking right at you much. Still a little nervous."

"You're...you're serious." Alanna said. The Queen offered a slow nod in response. "I can't believe it..." And the doubts wormed into the courtesan's mind.

"I know that I must seem nervous! I just, I've. Okay. So here's what happened." The Queen began, sitting upright. Alanna did the same, and they looked one another right in the eyes. For the first time, they were true equals. No social status, height difference, or even clothes to separate how similar they were. Just two women on a bed.

"I saw you for the first time when you first came to the city. Remember?" The Queen asked. Alanna nodded. She'd never forget the first time she saw the palace in person, let alone been led around it like she belonged here.

"I do remember. But wait. Where were you? Come to think of it, I didn't really see you at all in the years I've been here." Alanna asked. She genuinely did not remember the Queen in person at any point. A portrait was issued of the King and Queen each year, but that was it.

"Well, I uh. I didn't want to speak directly to you until I was certain that you were, oh goodness this is so cheesy! Ugh!" The Queen blushed, and Alanna couldn't help but giggle. "Don't laugh!" She insisted. But the two of them kept giggling for a few moments. When that passed, the Queen relaxed. "I just, I saw you when you walked past my room. I was in there brushing my hair, and you couldn't see me from the crack in the door. I couldn't take my eyes off you, and when I did, I saw that both my guards were also glued to you. There was this, magnetism to you. I was in awe."

"But for the next few weeks, I just had you followed. I learned where you went then I would wait there to see you. Each time I did I wanted to say something, but I could never think of anything to say. And I'm so embarrassed to say this, but I would watch and uh, well. I would touch myself whenever I saw you having sex. But only when it was public! I promise." The Queen took Alanna's hands, as if that would make the argument more convincing. For some reason, it did.

"After that, you began to see my husband. Which was fine, I suppose. And I knew he had other women, but none of them got to me. At least, not like you did. A king is meant to relieve his stress, and I'm even given the same luxury, but no one could do it like you did. I memorized everything you did then tried it for myself." The Queen shrugged.

"It just never worked. I didn't know what was missing until it hit me. You." At that, the Queen tapped Alanna's nose. "Now that I know I can please you, I figure we can find new things to try as we keep going. Speaking of which," the queen brushed some of Alanna's hair away, "I will be tender until you ask me not to be. Okay? I may be your mistress, but I am not your master." She thought about it for a moment. "Unless you want me to be that way."

"I want us to switch. We can use a codeword." Alanna said. "When I want you or you want me, we'll say...Uh...portrait. Then whoever says it first gets to be dominant."

"Portrait. Por--trait." The queen tested. "It fits. I'll use that. Speaking of which, you'll be around me now. You aren't a Courtesan anymore." The Queen stated.

"I. What?" Alanna finally managed.